Soccer Mate

Story Info
Older couple introduces teammate to bi-sex.
2.4k words
4.42
76.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I ended up playing on an over 40 team at age 35, I really don't know. I have play soccer for more years now that I haven't. Somehow I found myself illegally playing in an over 40 league for a team of mostly Brits. They were pretty good but I had ten years on most of them. I was definitely the star of an old mans team as the young stud. The team won more than we lost but that is not why any of us continued to play. We played soccer for the social aspect surrounding the game. I have made some good friends over the years.

Soccer was about the only positive thing in my life at the time. I didn't really like the company I worked for as a software engineer but the economy was bad so I stayed. My wife of 6 years divorced me about three months ago so I have been down in the dumps.

I have been told that I am not too bad to look at. I stand just less than 6 ft. I have blond hair and blue eyes. I am bragging but so would anyone. I have a fat 9-inch cock that curves a little to the left. But I have always been shy around women so after my wife left, I spent most of my weekend nights home alone surfing for porn on the internet and jacking off.

One of the players an English guy named Mark was a good friend of mine. Mark was almost 50 years old. Mark was a tall lanky fellow that always had some English slang term ready to make me laugh. He had dark brown hair with grey highlights.

After the game a few weeks ago, Mark and I went to the local bar to have a couple of beers. After a few beers I started complaining about my ex-wife and how she never wanted to have sex.

Mark said, "Not my Sarah, she's a horny little vixen that will fuck anyone. I guess it is one thing we have in common."

"Damn, Mark, I am jealous."

He replied, "Yeah, I guess I am damn lucky. But a young good-looking bloke like you should have any trouble with the lasses."

"Well I haven't had any luck in a month and I am getting to know my hand pretty well."

He laughed at my joke.

I had to take a piss so I excused myself. When I returned from the pisser Mark was on his cell phone talking to his wife.

Mark said, "Sarah wants to know if you will come over for dinner tonight."

I thought it would be fun and besides I had no place better to go so I told Mark, "Sure, Tell her I would love to."

We left the bar and I followed Mark home.

Mark told me that Sarah was probably out by the pool and that I should go say hi. He went to fix us some drinks.

As I entered the pool area I was stunned. Sarah was lying on her stomach in just a thong bottom. Her ass was perfect. Sarah was 42 but she had the tight body or a woman many years younger. My pussy-deprived cock was hard immediately.

I said, "Hi Sarah, are you catching some rays?"

Sarah lifted her head to look at me and said, "Hi Mike, I am so glad you came for dinner. How have you been doing since Jane left."

"I'm holding up. We weren't really together for awhile now so I am used to it mostly."

She said, "Are you seeing anyone?"

"No, I am still a little gun shy."

"Mike, do you mind putting some more lotion on my back."

I was in agony but I consented. I rubbed lotion on her shoulders and back.

Sarah said, "Mmm that feels good. Mike, you have some strong hands. Make sure you get my butt I don't want an uneven tan."

I was rubbing in the lotion and massaging her tight ass-cheeks when Mark brought out our drinks.

I quickly stopped what I was doing.

Mark said, "Hey baby, you shouldn't tease him so, Mike hasn't had a date in over a month. He might take advantaged of you."

Sarah said, "I hope he does."

They laughed so I laughed too.

After a round of drinks. Sarah went to change for dinner, leaving Mark and I to grill the food.

She returned in a white cotton dress that made it very obvious she wasn't wearing anything under it. Sarah teased me all through dinner, Mark talk on about soccer and other things I can't remember.

After Dinner we made another round of drinks and went out by the pool. Sarah suggested we go skinny-dipping and before I could refuse she had her dress off. She stood in front of us completely nude. Her large tits were firm with a little surgical help I am sure. Still they were beautiful. Mark dropped his shorts and out sprang a semi-hard uncut 7" cock. They waited for me to undress.

Mark said, "Come on Mike don't be shy we aren't. The water will feel great."

When I dropped my pants Mark whistled, "Damn that is a nice piece of meat you have there Mike. What is it 8 inches?"

I said, "9 inches when hard."

Sarah said, "I would like to see that."

I was embarrassed by all of the talk about my dick, especially coming from a man but I thought fuck it and quickly jumped in the pool. We bullshitted and played grabass in the water for a while.

John said, "They are beautiful aren't they." He had caught me staring at Sarah's amazing breasts. "Feel them." Sarah came close to me until her breasts were touching my chest. She asked, "Do you like them."

I replied, "Their incredible."

John moved closer to us. He grabbed Sarah's right nipple and rolled it in his hand.

She squealed. I felt her hand brush across my hard cock. Next I felt what had to be John's hooded snake touching my leg for just a moment. I didn't know what to do. I was sure it was accidental.

John climbed out of the water. His hard cock dripped as he stood over us to get our drink orders. As soon as John left, Sarah's hands found my cock.

I said, "Sarah, I can't do this to John." She laughed, "John doesn't mind. In fact he would like to watch us. If that's ok with you."

Sarah kissed me. I found it exciting. I was extremely horny. We got out of the pool and as I stood in front of Sarah, sat on a lounge chair.

Sarah held my cock as she said, "Damn Mark, you weren't kidding that is one fat, long cock." Sarah sucked my hard slab of meat.

John startled me when he showed up with out drinks. I didn't know what to do. The fact that his wife was sucking his soccer teammates cock didn't even faze him. He handed me my drink.

John said to Sarah, "Baby, it looks like you didn't waste any time." Sarah reached for his cock and jacked it, while she licked my dick.

John and I stood shoulder to shoulder; drinking our drinks, as Sarah alternately suck his and my cock. Sarah was a master cocksucker. She tried sucking both cocks at once. John and my cock rubbed together as she took part of two hard dicks into her mouth at the same time.

I stared at the sight of my cock fighting John's cock for access to the same hot hole that was his wife's throat. I look at John. His eyes were filled with lust and before I could react he kissed me.

I stopped thinking and kissed him back. He put his arms around me, grabbed my ass, pulling me to him. Sarah continued to suck our cocks as John and I kissed.

John broke our embrace and said, "Mark, I am bi. I should have told you. Now that you know, I would like to taste your beautiful cock if you are ok with it." He grasped the part of my shaft that wasn't lodged in his wife's throat.

My cock was making all the decisions. I thought what the hell if a teammate wants to suck my cock I'd let him. Especially if it meant I got the chance to fuck Sarah's hot pussy. I said, "John, a blow job is a blow job. Knock yourself out."

John licked the shaft as Sarah sucked the head like it was her favorite flavor of all day sucker. I had never had two people working my cock at the same time. I was having sensory overload.

I had to stop them so I wouldn't come too quickly. I told him, "Do you mind if I fuck your wife John. I think she is ready for my big 9" cock."

John said, "If she is ready for your monster, then I say fuck her. Sarah what do you think are you ready for Marks big fat juicy manmeat."

Sara bent over the lounge chair and said, "Come you fucking stud, give me that cock. Shove that big piece of prime meat in my cunt."

I slowly entered Sarah's dripping pussy. It was like tight fitting glove. She moaned as my cock filled vagina. I fuck her pussy slowly, giving Sarah some long deep strokes that sent her to another level of pleasure. She moaned. She cursed. She even cried when she came. I thoroughly enjoyed fucking my friend's wife while he jacked off next to us.

John told Sarah to get ready. He then came all over her face. She caught most of his cum in her mouth. With her tongue she fished out some of the excess caught in the hood of his uncut cock.

I let them know I was getting close. Sarah and John agreed that I should cum on both their faces so I pulled out of Sarah's pussy and aim my fire hose at them. My fat cock shot cum in John's mouth, then in Sarah's and I finished off back in John's mouth. John nursed the final drops of nectar from my cock. Sarah cleaned her own juice from the shaft. They licked and sucked my cock until it grew soft and we decided to take a break.

Sarah left John and I alone for a few minutes to use the bathroom. I thanked John for everything. He said, "No thank you Mark. Sarah and I really enjoyed that impressive cock of yours. I hope I haven't freaked you out too much. I hope we can have more fun later. But mainly I don't want to jeopardize out friendship."

"Don't worry John, I really enjoyed having sex with you and Sarah. It was my first time with a man but it won't be the last." Feeling turned-on, I leaned over and kissed John and my hand found his growing cock. I kissed and licked my way down his chest.

His hands stop me momentarily. John asked, "Are you sure you want to do this."

I told him, "Yes, John. I want to suck your cock."

He allowed me to continue my journey to the unknown territory of another man's cock. At first I placed my face next to it. John's dick was hard already. It throbbed and I could feel the heat coming from it. I was intimately familiar with my cock but I had never seen an uncut cock this up close. I played with the extra foreskin. Slowly peeling it back to reveal his cockhead. I licked the exposed head of John's dick. I could taste a hint of his cum from earlier. The musky, sweaty smell was intoxicating.

Before I realized it I was sucking my teammate's cock like a man possessed.

John said, "That's it Mike. That feels really good. Suck my cock man."

When Sara returned she found me with a mouth full of her husbands cock. She said, "Well John, it looks like we have found a new playmate. Mike, suck my husband's cock, you stud."

I glanced at her while I continued to suck off John. She was standing next to us wearing an 8 inch black strapon. Sara made john suck her rubber cock.

She had us switch around so John's ass was sticking up in the air. Sara said, "Mike, I'll show what John really likes. Deep down he just a little cunt that wants to get fuck by a real stud. Just like his wife."

She lubed up the strapon and shoved it in John's asshole. I sucked his cock from underneath while Sara fucked him. I was surprised at how hard she fucked his hole. He seemed to love it. In only a few minutes John came in mouth. I swallow some but most of his load poured out onto my face. Sara continued to pound his ass the whole time John was cumming.

Sara asked me if I would fuck John's ass. She said, "Please Mike, He has never been fucked by a cock as big as yours. His little manhole would love it."

I was definitely interested, so we switched places. Sara removed her strapon and John ate her pussy.

I found myself standing over John's gaping hole that had taken quite a punishment from his wife's dildo. The head of my cock easily slipped in to his ass. But after a few inches extra girth of my dick further stretched his asshole and the going was slower. John grunted under the strain of my insertion. Finally I had all of my cock in this man's asshole and it felt like the first time I had ever fuck a pussy. It was so tight. John's ass muscles clenched my cock. I fucked his hole, building up speed and force until; I was fucking my friend as hard as his wife did.

John squirmed and bucked. He was fucking back and enjoying this every bit as much as I was. Sara screamed as she came from John's tongue. I put every bit of sexual energy into my final few frenzied thrusts and I came deep in his bowels. I don't remember having such powerful orgasm. I collapse on john's back with my spent cock lodged in his ass. I kissed his wife. We lay there until my shrinking cock fell from his abused asshole.

Again I thanked my friends for introducing me to a whole new side of sex. Never again would I look at men as just friends, from now every guy would be a potential sexual partner.