Soccer Mom

Story Info
Soccer Mom & Dad finish season with wild romp.
3.2k words
4.33
61.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was excited about lunch. Not because he would be going to Chez du Monde, but because it would be a "Coaches Lunch". You see he would be having lunch with Shannon. She was the coach of his daughter's soccer team. And he held the illustrious title of assistant coach. It was an innocent lunch. Why was he so excited?.......

It had been early fall. His precious five year old daughter would be playing on her first soccer team. He could barely contain his excitement. He had played all his life which had climaxed in collegiate play. His brother had played semi-pro. And his father had played on the Brazilian Junior National Team. But he was panicked when he found out that one of the mom's had resigned to coach the team when no one else with experience had volunteered.

Shannon, a recent transplant from Maine, freely admitted she had never coached nor did she understand the game! It panicked him into offering his services as assistant coach despite having a booming surgical practice which would make his ability to make all practices and games almost impossible.

He remembered the first practice vividly. He was incredibly nervous. He was excited to be coaching, but wasn't sure how to handle a group of young girls. He also wasn't sure how the "coach" would react to his taking over the practice. When he met her, he really didn't register her. He was focused on the girls and molding them into the team. She seemed genuinely grateful for his assistance and truly they worked well together.

No it wasn’t until later that he noticed her auburn hair and her smiling eyes. She wasn’t gorgeous in a glamorous sense. She was very down to earth and had a natural beauty about her. Not unlike the “girl next door charm” of Sandra Bullock whom she favored.

No, it wasn’t until later in the season with her jumping up and down cheering on the “Butterflies” that he caught a glimpse of that enticing angle made by the buttock meeting the back of the thigh. He was mesmerized by the revelation that her jogging shorts made every time she left the earth. Her smooth rounded cheek and her muscular thigh were a joy to behold. He was mortified when she glanced back at him and caught him gawking but she only gave a rye smile and turned back to the game, still jumping.

But not all admiration was one way. To make practices sometimes he left directly from work, often only to return to work after the game was over. On one such occasion he showed up at half time. He was arrayed in a sophisticated linen slacks and shirt which draped across his chest. He noticed how her hand alighted on his biceps which showed through his shirt, at first gingerly and then more brazen. How during conversation she playfully touched his chest and how her hand gingerly traced the furrow between his pecs and didn’t leave until the first cleft between his rectus abdominus muscles had been subtly explored.

However, this was all very innocent. Nothing tawdry or salacious, just two friends enjoying each other’s company. And they truly did enjoy each other’s company. They would talk non-stop before, during and after the game. And even when their significant others were present they still spent the entire time together…. side by side. Under the guise of discussing the plan for up coming practices he would call her and they would talk for over an hour each time. It got to the point that he would call her cell phone from his work and his secretary would look funny when she put through a call from “Shannon”. “The girls have to be prepared” he would only admit to himself, never admitting even in his head that he may have had ulterior motives for the calls.

As the season came to a close, a party had been planned to honor the coaches of the successful “Butterifies”, but of course Medicine is a fickle mistress and he missed both get togethers. It was actually she that suggested that they go to lunch. Of course again, he was stuck in emergency surgery and missed their lunch date. He later called her on her cell and begged for forgiveness and explained that he had taken an extra call because his family was out of town and that he would make it up to her.

She playfully acted wounded and pitiful and wondered out loud what would become of her as she was distraught with loneliness as her husband and daughter had flown to Maine to visit her in-laws. He quickly offered to take her out to dinner to make up for his transgressions and when she queried how he was going to keep their dinner appointment when he couldn’t make their lunch appointment, he assured her that he would “make it happen”. He immediately called in a favor from his partner and arranged for coverage for that evening.

That evening he anxiously awaited her at “River One” , an upscale restaurant and bar which was the haunt of many of the young professionals and the beautiful people. It was trendy and sexy with a cigar bar, billiard tables and a 4 star eatery inside. When she arrived he was taken aback. He had never seen her like this. She was wearing a simple yet elegant black dress which seemed to shimmer with every step. It accented her ample bosoms and firm derriere.

Yet she was the same Shannon he had flirted with at the games. The same smiling eyes, full lips and infectious laugh. Coyly, she paused and said “Well?” as she correctly surmised that the dress had the desired effect.

“You look amazing!” he stammered,” …for a soccer mom.” He quickly added, finally regaining self control and his dry wit. She punched him in the shoulder and then grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the restaurant.

It was a wonderful dinner. They talked about everything and shared with each other all kinds of different stories and experiences. And they laughed. Almost constantly. Mirthful and mischievous they decided to move their party to the bar area. They had been only sipping at drinks during dinner but now began to drink in earnest.

And with the increase in libations, the laughter became louder and the touching, holding and hugging became more free. Everybody seemed to gravitate towards them and they continued to entertain those around them. As everyone assumed they were a couple, they fell into that role. He kept an arm around her waist and they were always touching. As the throng become more boisterous with new characters grabbing the spotlight, they were pushed farther into the periphery but all the while still entwined.

With the distraction of the spotlight gone, they were left to look into each other’s eyes. Each felt uncertainty but at the same time a certain rush of emotion. He leaned in slowly, all the while with his eyes locked on hers, and very gently touched her lips with his. She responded by backing away slightly and then very gently putting her hand along his face and looking deeply into his eyes and then very gently but firmly kissing him and now with her eyes closed. They embraced for what seemed like hours in the midst of the lively bar. She abruptly paused, and pulled away from him. She looked at him. She looked at him hard and said nothing. Then without a word she grabbed his hand and led him out of the bar.

The summer night air was muggy but the breeze was refreshing. Her hair was jostled by the wind and delicately danced around her visage. She led him to her car without a glance behind and then she abruptly turned and embraced him. Their kisses were more passionate and feverish now. Their hands which had previously been reserved to touching each other's waist or back, now began exploring more boldly. She slowly ran her hands from his buttocks along his sides and back to his neck and she grabbed his hair with both hands as she thrust her tongue deeper into his mouth.

Their breathing became more ragged as he placed his hands on her hips and then cupped her buttocks. She felt his excitement hard and pulsating and she positioned herself so that her pelvic bone was centered at it. Ever so slightly she began to grind her pelvic bone into him until she began to thrust more forcefully as she began losing control. He nearly choked with the first firm thrust and then a moan escaped his lips. She abruptly pulled away, brushing her wild disheveled hair from her face and gave a furtive glance towards the restaurant and muttered, “let’s go”.

They were still recovering their breath as the car pulled into the street. He was a little embarrassed by the moisture in his boxers but sort of chuckled when he noticed she was shifting uncomfortably in her seat as well. She stole a glance at him with narrowed eyes when he chuckled and then they both began to laugh. He held her hand and she pulled his hand towards her and gently kissed the back of it.

They arrived at her house and pulled in the garage. After entering the house she led him to an enormous leather couch in front of a fire place. She dimmed the lights and lit the fireplace so that it was roaring. He looked at her quizzically and said, “ its summer?”. Her eyes narrowed and she said, “just sit!”. And then added,” does anything we are doing make sense?!” He shrugged and nodded as her point hit home and obeyed her command. She turned down the temperature on the thermostat and returned with two wine glasses and the bottle.

They drank in silence as she studied him. She was coiled on the couch like a jaguar, very feminine and powerful. He sat with his left arm over the back of the couch with his legs splayed on the coffee table in feigned relaxation. All the while they said nothing but looked into each other’s eyes both wanting and fearing what would happen next. Deliberately, she put her drink down and stood before him as he sat up. Silhouetted by the fire, she slowly released the straps on her dress and it fell to the ground revealing a sedate but sexy silk bra and panties. It wasn’t especially revealing or racy but complemented her well. Her skin was olive and seemed to glisten in the dancing light of the fireplace. Her bosom was generous and her belly was smooth. Her hips were generous with a curve like the haunches of a thoroughbred and he felt his heart pound as his eyes drank her in.

He tried to stand up and embrace her but she pushed him down. Instead she reached for his shirt and pulled it over his head and discarded it on the floor. She then straddled him and they began to kiss passionately again. He slowly unlatched her bra and removed it without loosing contact between their lips. He felt the weight of her bosoms on his chest and could feel her nipples firm and erect press against him. He couldn’t stand it any longer and buried his head in her bosoms. He admired her large firm breasts with large areola and erect nipples. He savored the salty taste of each nipple and reveled in the moans she emitted when he delicately nibbled on each nipple.

He cradled her in his arms and gently laid her down on the couch. At the same time she very deftly removed his slacks. He laid on top of her and began to kiss her again passionately and then began exploring her with his mouth. He gently rubbed his lips along every inch of her neck, shoulders and upper chest, interspersing with wet kisses and licks with his tongue. He again visited her breasts with the same careful attention. He massaged and kissed her belly. He could feel her wetness against his chest and he was careful to keep pressure on her pubis with some part of his body during his exploration. He could feel her shudder as he kissed, licked and rubbed her lower belly just above her pubis. He breathed heavily on her pubis and mons but made her keep her legs closed as he felt her squirm. He showered the same attention on her thighs and legs. He then separated her legs slightly and began working his way back up, spreading her legs wider as he moved higher.

He spent time licking and kissing her inner thigh close to her sweetness. He paused and breathed heavily on her pussy, enjoying its wetness and heat. It was beautiful. She wasn’t shaved but it was trimmed and was throbbing. He savored its scent and was enjoying her anticipation as her breathing was erratic and strained. He lightly kissed the pubis and then began to lightly lick her clitoris. She moaned uncontrollably when he first kissed her but she settled down so that she could concentrate on her enjoyment. She tasted better than any woman he had been with before. The taste and scent aroused him incredibly and he put his hands underneath her buttocks and pulled her to him so that he could taste her as deep as possible, all the while grinding into the couch. When he suddenly grabbed her and began probing her deep with his tongue she gasped and knocked the pillows of the couch which sent the wine glasses flying off the coffee table. She began thrusting into him and ragged, erratic breathing gave way to rhythmic whimpering and then cries of passion. She orgasmed harder than she ever had and was nearly gasping for air. He watched her as she became withdrawn in her orgasm, eyes closed, enjoying the ebb of ecstasy.

She opened her eyes and pushed him to a sitting position. She straddled him, kissing him forcefully. He could feel her wetness and heat through his boxers. He began to breathe heavily when she suddenly stood up and walked out of the room. He was shocked and a little perturbed but she soon returned. She had a wicked smirk on her face and an orange in her hand. That smile of hers did wild things to his heart, but he was a bit incredulous about the orange which he noted to be cut in half.

She again straddled him and slowly started peeling one half of the orange. She removed a wedge and sensually sucked on it. She then bit a corner off and offered it to him. With a slice in her mouth she began kissing him as they shared the orange. She then took the unpeeled half and squeezed a small amount in her mouth and then offered him a little. She squeezed it into his mouth but then deliberately squeezed it all over his chest. She then began slowly and deliberately to lick it off, paying special attention to his nipples. During her oral ministrations she deftly removed his boxers. She made her way to his lower belly and he was bracing for what he hoped would come but she touched him only enough to allow her to complete her task on his lower abdomen.

She then reached over for the remainder of the orange and squeezed it on his glans and then down his shaft. She paused and admired his member. He was completely shaven and she seemed to approve. She very lightly flicked her tongue over the glans and then slowly took it into her mouth. He began gasping with every flick of her tongue and when she took it into her mouth he groaned. He was incredibly rigid and to get better position she pushed him down on his back. She sucked gently on the undersurface of the neck of the glans which elicited groans and moans of approval. She next rubbed her pouty full lips up and down the undersurface of the shaft. He was so firm that it hurt and his glans was deep violet. She then carefully licked his entire scrotum. She took each testicle into her mouth and applied light suction. She then took him fully into her mouth, going in and out and applying suction.

She went at a steady pace and didn’t vary. She could feel his muscle start to tense up and then begin to contract. He started to cry out and shake as he orgasmed into her mouth. She continued to move rhythmically but slower and gentler as she continued to apply light suction. He remained hard for quite some time after he orgasmed but she continued very gently until he was no longer engorged. He expected her to stop but she didn’t. She very gently applied light suction and slow and rhythmically moved him in and out but never letting his member leave her warm mouth. Slowly, the blood began to return and he started to engorge until he was as hard and violet as he had been before.

She stopped and looked at him. She very slowly straddled him and then held his shaft and inserted him into her all the while staring into his eyes. The feeling of him inside her made them gasp in unison. She collapsed on his chest and they began kissing wildly. He grabbed her hips and in rhythm with her thrusts he pulled her to him so that he went deeper. They both were now covered in a sheen of sweat as no pretense at checking their emotion or ecstasy was made.

He felt his perineum tighten and was going to orgasm again, but he quickly pushed himself out of her to keep it from happening. She looked at him as if he were insane and had just shit on her lawn but he smiled and gently guided her onto her stomach. With her legs spread he entered her from behind which immediately garnered her moans of approval. He deftly closed her legs and then reached under her to stimulate her clitoris. This maneuver moved her moans up an octave as they again settled into a vigorous rhythm. This time it was her perineum that began to tighten as she began crying out. As he felt her tighten and cry out he could hold out no longer and orgasmed through clenched teeth and collapsed on top of her. There they lay, panting, as he slowly died inside her. They didn’t move as he very gently kissed her on her shoulder.

“Shannon”, he said.

“Hmmm?”

“This isn’t the one on one drill that I was talking about last week.”

She elbowed him in the ribs and squirmed out from underneath him as he chortled. She took a sip from the wine bottle that had been laying on its side on the table. She offered him a drink which he gratefully accepted.

“What happens now?” he asked, troubled.

“Shut up and lay down”, she said. She grabbed a quilt from the love seat and nestled onto his chest and covered them with the quilt. They stared into the fire. He watched her close her eyes and noticed as her breaths became long and slow. He watched her eyes begin to dart to and fro underneath her eyelids and noted as her full lips separated slightly as she exhaled. He then looked into the fire, pensive, and awaited the dawn…