Soccer Mom

Story Info
Wife resents lack of attention from husband.
5.5k words
3.94
111.4k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,294 Followers

I am a daughter, a granddaughter, a mother, a wife, and a soccer mom. For the last 18 years I have been a good wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter, and soccer mom. I love my husband and my family with all my heart. My husband Jim is the salt of the earth. My daughter Julie is the best child any parent could hope for. With that being said, I did something stupid, and risked it all. Here is my story.

My name Annie Ferguson Valentine. I am married to Jim Valentine. Jim and I met in college our Junior year. We dated for about 8 months, then for some unknown reason, we broke up. After 2 months apart, we realized how much we missed each other, and got back together. We never spoke about those 2 months apart, or who we were with. I did date and have sex with another guy in those 2 months, but all it did was make me realize what I had with Jim.

Prior to Jim I had sex with 2 other boyfriends, but none of them could hold a candle to Jim. After we got back together we both realized we were deeply in love with each other. We got married after graduation. I got a job teaching, and Jim went to law school.

It wasn't just Jim's good looks I was attracted to. He has the ability to work good under pressure. That is why I knew he would be a good lawyer. I could always count on him to come through in a pinch. There was one thing though, when he became obsessed with something, he put his heart and soul into it. Nothing was going to stop him from obtaining a goal he set for himself. I loved him to death, but this would later be a problem as you will see.

I have never had a problem attracting guys. Seems like all through high school I always had a boyfriend. I didn't lose my virginity until college though, and it was with a steady boyfriend. I think most guys would consider me pretty attractive. With long blond hair, shapely legs, and a decent set of knockers, I always had guys asking me out.

We didn't have a lot of money after we got married, but we were happy, and life was good. So was our love life. Jim was so creative, and pretty gifted I might add. We made love in all kinds of places. We were at my faculty picnic once when he pulled me into these bushes, pulled down my shorts, then bent me over and fucked me. I bet we weren't 50 feet from some other couples near by.

Jim got a nice job with a very old and prestigious law firm after graduation. His goal was to some day be a partner in the firm. I continued to teach, and again, life was good. Three years later we had a girl, Julie. It turns out she would be our only child. We just decided we didn't want anymore kids. Jim got fixed, and that was that. The three of us were a team, a family. Julie is so beautiful, and so athletic. She excels in soccer, which is why I am a soccer mom. Taking her to practice, going to games, and being the team mom keeps me pretty busy, not to mention my teaching job. Jim tries to never miss a game, but he usually can't take her to practice.

So here I am 18 years later. I still love Jim very much, but lately I hardly see him. I know he is working hard for this partnership, but I resent his putting in so much time at work. He comes home and immediately goes to his study to work. When we do talk we always seem to argue. He is uptight about this big case, and I am wanting his attention and love. It has been awhile since we made love. He keeps promising me his big case is going to be over soon, and he will be a partner. He also promises not to work so much after that.

It has been a long road for him, but he has stuck with it. He felt like he had come close on several occasions, but they just wouldn't make him a partner. I suggested he look elsewhere, but he was determined. This was the best corporate law firm in the state. If he could make partner, we would have it made. I am beginning to wonder if it is worth it.

At this point I believe he cares more about his job than me and Julie. I do everything around the house, and where Julie is concerned. I also have a job. I was feeling sorry for myself, and wanting things to get back to normal, and to have my husband back.

Something has to change soon or I'm not sure we can survive this. I keep telling myself that things will change soon and we will be back to the way we used to be. Surely he is close to achieving his goal, but the question is, can I survive it.

It was at this point that things got complicated, and went downhill even more.

I was sitting at soccer practice when I noticed they had a new player on the team. A cute girl named Jennifer. She was accompanied by her dad, who stuck around to watch practice. He noticed me sitting in the bleachers, so he came over.

"Hi. My name is Rick. Rick Ralston. The new player is my daughter Jennifer."

"Hello. I am Annie, and that is my daughter Julie over there."

He looked over to where I was pointing and said, "she is a very nice looking young lady, like her mother."

Now I wasn't dressed up or anything, but I also make sure I look decent when I am in public. I blushed a little and said, "thank you."

Rick said, "We just moved here. Jennifer's mother and I got divorced about 6 months ago, and I have full custody. Her mother wanted it that way, but Jennifer still sees her. She lives about 50 miles from here."

"I'm sorry to hear that Rick. It must be hard on Jennifer. In fact it must be hard on both of you."

"Yes, but Jen is a strong girl, and she will survive. Me too."

"How about you Annie? I see your wedding ring. I assume you are married?"

I proceeded to tell him all about Jim, his being a lawyer, and how long we had been married. I said nothing about our current troubles. I wasn't sure what he was up to, but I will admit he was a very good looking man.

We continued our chit chat until the end of practice when Julie and Jennifer came off the field. Julie told me she liked Jennifer and that they could probably be friends. I told her what Rick had said about the divorce and that she probably needed one.

There were 2 more soccer practices that week and I found myself looking forward to them to be able to talk to Rick. He was a writer, and wrote novels. He works at home which gives him a lot of flexibility with Jennifer.

It was at the Thursday soccer practice that I decided to dig a little deeper. Jim and I had not had time to talk much all week, so I enjoyed my talks with Rick.

"You said you wrote novels Rick. What kind of novels?

"Well, for lack of a better word, trashy romance novels."

"Oh my god, you mean novels about affairs and sex?"

"Yes, that sums it up pretty well. I sell a lot of books, and make pretty good money."

"I have never seen your name on any books at a book store."

"I go by a pen name. Atticus B. Ray."

"Oh my god Rick. I have seen your books at the check out stands at the grocery store. That is you? I always stare at them and wonder what they are about. I have never bought one, but I do know some of my friends read them all the time."

"Maybe you should try reading one. They are good entertainment and I do add a lot of humor. I tell you what, I am finishing up one I have been writing. I will give you a manuscript next week and you can tell me what you think."

"All right, but I can't let my daughter or husband see me reading it. No offense, but they would not be happy seeing me read a trashy novel, as you put it."

He laughed at which point practice ended. Julie and Jennifer came over at which point Julie wanted to know if Jennifer could come over Saturday for a sleepover. Rick did not object so we made plans for her to be dropped off at 4:00.

When we got home I was surprised to find Jim home, and supper on the table. He had stopped at our favorite Italian place and picked up a family meal. He had a bottle of wine, and our best China out.

"Am I in the right house? What is going on Jim?"

"I know I have really neglected you and Julie lately. I have been consumed with this big case, and trying to make partner. The trial starts a Monday, and I am ready. I have to work some Saturday, but Saturday night is free. How about we let Julie stay with your mom and we go out. I have not been a very good husband lately, but I promise that will change after this trial."

"That sounds great honey, but I promised Julie she could have her friend Jennifer over for a sleepover."

"Jennifer? I don't know Jennifer. Who is she?"

She joined the soccer team this past week and she and Julie really hit it off."

"Have you met her parents?" Jim asked.

"She moved here with her father. His name is Rick, and he and his wife just divorced. The mother gave Rick full custody."

"What does Rick do?"

"He said he was a writer. He seems like a nice guy, and Julie seems like a nice girl."

"Sound like you and Rick have gotten to know each other."

"We spoke a couple of times at soccer practice. Why, are you jealous?"

"Should I be?"

"Of course not you big lug. I love you with all my heart. I just wish this job didn't interfere so much with our time together."

He took me in his arms and kissed me, passionately. I almost melted in his big arms. I started to breath hard. I could feel his arousal in his trousers. If Julie had not been there I would have let him take me on the dining room table.

Then we heard Julie clear her throat and say, "Are we about ready to eat, or are you two going straight to dessert?"

We laughed, straightened our clothes, and sat down to dinner.

That night Jim pounded my pussy like old times. It had been awhile for both of us. After a good hard fucking, in which I came a couple of times, I sucked him off, and he returned the favor with his tongue in me.

I woke up the next morning feeling pretty good. I had a smile on my face at work all day. Some of my friends noticed.

Saturday Julie came over. After pizza they decided to go to a movie. Jim drove them to the theater while I got ready for him. When he got back I had the lights turned down in the living room. Soft music was playing, and 2 glasses of wine were sitting on the coffee table. I was on the couch totally naked, and made up like a French whore.

Jim couldn't get his clothes off fast enough. We fucked all over the living room for the next 2 hours. At one point he was standing, my legs wrapped around his waist, and his dick deep inside me.

He walked me over to the wall and fucked me. With my ass pushed up against the wall, and my legs wrapped around him, I don't think he has ever been that deep inside me. The phone finally rang for him to go get the girls, so he got dressed and left while I straightened the place up. What a great weekend. I thought I had my old hubby back.

Then came Monday, and the trial started. I won't go into details, but it was a big multi million dollar corporate suit. It was probably going to take a couple of weeks. Once again things went downhill with Jim and I. When I did see him he would snap at me and I would snap back. He worked all night and the only words we had were bad ones.

Tuesday was soccer practice. Rick walked up holding a large envelope. It was his manuscript for his new book. He said I should read it and tell him what I thought. We talked all during practice which went by pretty fast because I enjoyed his conversation so much.

I took out the manuscript that night and began to read, "Night and Day."

It was a steamy romance novel about a young wife neglected who finds love with an artist who is doing her portrait. He eventually does her also. The artist name was Eric Day. There was a lot of graphic sex. Rick knew how to describe every love scene as if you were there.

Jim was busy working in his study so I was able to read for a couple of hours. I got horny as hell reading the novel. My pussy got so wet I began to play with myself. It's funny but the book seemed to have some similarities between Jim and my situation. Maybe all romance novels were like that, but I wondered if Rick intended something here?

As I read I began to fantasize that I was the young wife, and Rick was the artist. I visualized Rick making love to me. Then I heard Jim coming upstairs to bed so I snapped out of my dream and put the manuscript away.

Jim showered and crawled in bed. He gave me a little kiss, then rolled over with his back to me.

I was so horny. I wanted him to fuck me. I put my arm around his waist and reached for his cock. Jim only wears underwear to bed. I started to play with his cock when he said, "Not tonight Annie. I have a lot on my mind and I'm tired. I have to be in court early in the morning. Let's just go to sleep."

I was crushed. It was pretty rare for Jim to turn me down. I almost wanted to cry. I was so turned on by that book. I once again began to fantasize about Rick taking me in the art studio. I wondered if he would be different than Jim. Well, no matter. I was married, and that was that. I fell into a restless sleep that included dreams of being fucked by a man that wasn't Jim. I wasn't sure who it was, but it was not my husband.

By Thursday Jim was hard to even be around. Apparently the trial was not going good. He worked late that night staying at the office, which was just as well because I didn't want to be around him.

I finished Ricks manuscript and picked up one of his other books at the grocery store. Pretty similar with a neglected wife, an affair, and lots of wonderful sex with some guy the wife meets.

The next soccer practice wasn't until the next Monday so that was when I would see Rick again and return his manuscript. I would also tell him about the book I bought of his.

Jim was distant all weekend as the trial was close to going to the jury. I was really looking forward to seeing Rick on Monday to tell him what a great writer he was.

I was already sitting in the bleachers when Rick walked up. I handed him the manuscript and told him how good it was.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Annie. I want to ask you a question, since this was your first romance novel. Did you feel at any point that maybe you identified with the young wife in the story?"

"As a matter of fact I did. Things have been pretty strained this past week between Jim and I. I actually fantasized about myself being in that art studio."

"Did the novel arouse you Annie?"

"You mean did it make me horny? Hell yes it did. Very much so."

We both laughed at which point he moved closer and touched my arm.

"That is my intention in writing these novels. It is mostly women who read them, and I want them to become lost in my stories, especially if they can identify with the characters."

I felt his closeness as we sat there. I finally scooted away. I wasn't sure if it was innocent or not.

We talked some more, then practice ended. Julie and Jennifer came over, and we left.

That night I was laying in bed alone thinking about the novel, and my conversation with Rick. I will admit when he moved close and touched my arm I felt a little stirring in my loins. I may have even gotten a little wet.

I had to quit thinking these things. I am married. I love Jim, at least when he is not working, and I will be so glad to have him back. He had better get back real soon.

I fell asleep before Jim came to bed. I didn't talk to him hardly any today so I didn't even know how the trial was going. Of course I didn't make it a point to ask.

Something else also happened right before the soccer practice ended. Jim gave me his card with his address and cell number. He said to call if I ever needed to talk, or if maybe I wanted to have a drink sometime. That should have sent up a red flag for me, but I didn't see it.

I got home Tuesday and made supper for Julie and I. Jim came home about midnight drunk as a skunk. He never called to say where he was or that he would be late.

I really blew up at him. He said he was with his legal team and they decided to have a drink, which turned out to be quite a few. The case had gone to the jury and he wasn't feeling very confident. He said his career might be hanging in the balance. I doubt that, but that is what he thought.

I probably was too hard on him and called him all sorts of names. He got mad and slept in the guest room. He was gone before I got up the next morning.

I got Julie off to school and decided to call in sick. I had bought another one of Rick's novels and started reading it. It was pretty much the same. A neglected wife who was fighting with her husband because he spent too much time with his job. She found solace with a man she met at her son's school function. They had an affair, the husband found out, and they divorced. Then she began to have sex with all sorts of men.

It was about noon when I put the book down. I was horny as hell.

I pulled Rick's card out of my purse and contemplated calling him. It wouldn't hurt to just talk about my latest blow up with Jim. Julie was going home with one of her friends after school, and no telling when Jim would be home. I had all afternoon if I wanted. So I called Rick.

We agreed to meet for lunch at this restaurant near his house. I met him at about 12:30. We had lunch and a couple of glasses of wine. I told him about Jim coming home drunk and sleeping in the guest room. He consoled me, and convinced me none of it was my fault. Then he invited to come to his house to look at the collection of all the books he had written. I knew better, but I went anyway.

Rick had a pretty nice house. His library was full of his books, and a lot of others. There were some writing awards also. He showed me where he did his writing, and how he did his research. I was starting to notice very much just how handsome and charming he was. He reminded me of some of the men in his book.

We then sat on his couch as he opened a bottle of wine and poured us a glass. We drank the wine and talked. He was sitting pretty close to me with his arm on the couch behind me. I was starting get a little tipsy. I almost felt like I was in another world. A world of make believe like his books. I felt his hand on my thigh, under my skirt. Where was I, and what was I doing here?

I felt his warm breath. As I turned to look at him I felt his lips on mine. We were kissing. The first one was just a kiss. The second one was more passionate. He parted my lips as I felt his tongue probing mine. Where was I? Things were getting a little fuzzy.

His hand went up my skirt to my panties. He was rubbing my pussy. We continued to kiss as I felt him laying me down on the couch. His hand slip to the top of my panties, then down inside to my wet opening. Where was I? Was I reading one of his books?

Two of his fingers went inside me. He started finger fucking me.

All of a sudden he stopped and was quickly trying to get his pants down. I saw his exposed cock, which was sticking straight out. Was this the artist from his book? Was he about to make love to me? His phone rang. It brought me back to reality.

I realized I was where I should not be. I was married, and I loved my husband. Rick was trying to take advantage of me like his book characters.

Rick yelled "WAIT," as I jumped up and ran for the door. I didn't even look back. All I could think of was I had to get the hell out of there. I almost made a huge mistake. They were just books. They aren't real life. Jim was real. Jim is my husband.

I got to my car and got the hell out of there. I cried as I drove away. All I could think of was Jim and Julie. I had to get home, get a shower, and wait for a Jim to come home to me.

Jim's car was in the driveway as I pulled in. Why was he home so early? Jim did not know I was calling in sick. I was home almost an hour and a half before I should be. I had a bad feeling that Jim knew. I had a lot of explaining to do. I knew I had to come clean and tell him everything.

He was sitting on the couch when I walked in.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,294 Followers
12