Soccer Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Preparing Sue to be a cum slut.
774 words
64.6k
34
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikeron
mikeron
25 Followers

The first time I seen Sue she was just moving in next door. She was a lovely woman with long dark brown hair, her beauty was breathtaking and her body a physical delight. Directing the movers she was wearing a pair of extremely tight cut off jean shorts.

My cock starting growing as I looked at her camel toe. Her little white crop top left her smooth, flat belly exposed. Even from far away I could see she was not wearing a bra as her big nipples were poking out against the thin material. My favorite small tits and big nipples. Being a ass man I admired her perfect to die for tight, round ass. Just a little bit of the snow white cheeks peeking out from her shorts.

I forced myself to wait three days before taking over a tray of brownies to welcome her to the neighborhood. Answering the door wearing a thin yellow tank top and white shorts she flashed a big smile and invited me in for coffee.

We hit it off and had no trouble finding things to talk about. Like myself she had just went through a divorce so we had a lot in common. She caught me looking at her hard nipples a few times but nothing was said.

Her 18 year old daughter came into the kitchen wearing a tiny pink bikini. I forced myself not to stare at her smoking hot body. It was obvious that Megan was Sue's daughter. She was very polite and talked to us for a few minutes before telling her mom she was going out to get some sun. I told her she was welcome to use my pool. She was very excited that I had a pool and thanked me several times before she left.

Sue and I ended up talking for about two hours before I left. I think she noticed my hard cock pressing against my shorts, walking me to the door. I told her she was welcome to use the pool anytime too. When I went home I watched Megan sun bathing through the security cameras at the pool.

A month later Sue and I began dating and after our fourth date we had the hottest sex a couple can have. She was one of the best at cock sucking and really got into it. It was obvious she loved sucking cock and swallowing cum. Nothing was to kinky for her and that included taking my fat eight inch cock up her to die for ass.

When Megan would stay at her Dad's we would spend the whole night together. The more sex we enjoyed the more we wanted. Sue already enjoyed dressing sexy but I turned her into quite the exhibitionist. She would wear little summer dresses with no bra or panties for me. She was surprised at how excited she became letting strangers see her pussy.

A extra bonus of seeing Sue all the time is that I also got glimpses of Megan's hot body.She was comfortable wearing very little when I was around I had tapes of her showering in the pool house.

I was always asking Sue about her past lovers and she was reluctant to share.Slowly she opened up with me when she seen how excited I became when she told me about the first time she sucked a cock. She had confessed that she was just 18 the first time she sucked a older boys cock. Admitting that she would also sucked two of his friend's cocks at parties. I wondered if Megan had sucked cock yet.

She went into detail after I begged her to and she seen my cock become rock hard just from listening to her. After that at my coaching she would tell me about her past lovers.

We married and spent our honey moon in Mexico at a adults only resort. I talked her into going topless at the beach, wearing just a tiny thong that left her tight little round ass show and barely covered her sweet pussy. We sucked and fucked morning, noon and night, both of us excited about the men and women looking at her almost naked body.

We went to a strip club in Cancun that featured girls completely nude. Sue after several glasses of wine told me that the girls excited her. She confessed that she had enjoyed bi sex with some of her girlfriends. Of course I got her a private lap dance from a very young looking college girl. Whispered in her ear and slipping her extra money to do what I wanted.

To be continued....

mikeron
mikeron
25 Followers
  • COMMENTS
18 Comments
robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Suppose

I suppose that there must be some people who like this trash. I am not among them.

hellsentguyhellsentguyover 6 years ago
Asshole grammar critics

It's a jerk story on a porn story site. If you dipshits want classic literature, read great expectations.

The story is rushed and lacks detail and the ending, sequel or not, is predictable. Did it raise your dick? No? Then fuck off and read something else until your mommy calls you for supper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That makes two of us

It's always bad enough when you have to listen to the uneducated SAY, "I seen," but to read someone use it in a story? No.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 7 years ago
GRAMMAR, WORD USAGE!!!

I read the first sentence--"I SEEN her... Please use the proper words and proper grammar. Should be I SAW her. Seen is used like "I have seen her, she was seen...

I stopped reading after the first sentence because I knew the grammar, etc. in the rest of the story would be terrible.

If ypu're gonna write, learn proper English!

livetoreadlivetoreadabout 7 years ago
Soccer mom? Pt two.. The rest of my comment.

Along with all the flaws I pointed out in my prior comment, I should point out that this story is in the wrong catigory. Not one person in the story is married. If no one is married why did you post it in "loving wives"? You also tagged it with cuckold-sharing wife. Not once did sharing occur, was or even made reference to. You could have at least hinted that in some future chapter you hoped to marry one of the females and that you planned on sharing her, but you don't... Try taking a writing course or at least discuss the story with someone who has.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories