Soccer-Mom: First Swap Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers

"Hey, sweetie, is there some reason why you aren't holding my cock?"

"I'm sorry." I grab it quickly.

"Good girl," he says and continues, "OK, let's feel this nice pussy." I close my eyes to concentrate on the sensations. He reaches in and pulls the wet crotch of my panties to one side and with his middle finger, strokes the sensitive lips of my private parts. Then he dips between the lips and up to the hard bud of my super sensitive clitoris. I can't help the squealing sounds that come from my throat as he strokes all my best spots. He knows them better than I do.

Oh my God. WHY ARE YOU STOPPING?

"I don't know if you really want to go any further than this, Dorothy. I think when you first got here, you just wanted to watch. Maybe we should just stop right now?"

WHAT?

"No, Mark everything is fine."

"I don't know. I kinda feel I am taking advantage of your good nature."

"Please Mark. I need you."

"What do you need? Now don't be shy. Tell me exactly or we will have to stop?

"I need your big cock to fuck me. Please." I hope that is good enough for him.

"OK. Good news love, I WILL fuck you!. Now get that fucking dress off before I change my mind and go out there and fuck some other wench!"

Yippeee! I jump up beside the bed, unzip the back of my dress and slip it off in double-time. I am standing there in just my bra and panties when I realize what I am doing. I am getting nude in front of a man I have just met. What am I doing? Then I look down and he is stroking his gorgeous cock - that beautiful, beautiful cock.

"Lose the undies baby." I cannot stop from reaching behind me and undoing my bra and dropping it to the floor. I hope he likes my breasts. I can feel myself crimson like a schoolgirl. But who can blame me? I am not used to this. Well it's time to lose the panties too. Here goes.

"Turn around love. I want to get a good look at the woman I am going to fuck." OK, but let's get it on.

"Dorothy, you have a very beautiful body. Congratulations." He likes me!

He pats the bed beside him. "Come to Mark, my dear. It is time for me to fuck you." Yes, yes. I slide in and snuggle up to his body in total surrender. Do with me whatever you want. I can feel his hard erection against my stomach. He kisses me deeply and grabs my ass-cheek and massages it deeply. He slides his hand over the crack to the other cheek, massaging it equally. That feels great. Oh, the sweet anticipation.

I take my hand and hold his hard dick. Jeez, this IS the width of my vacuum hose. Will this fit in my vagina? Will this hurt? Hell, I need this. Do me.

"Dear, do you mind holding my cock with your other hand so you don't block my view of your horny body?" Damn it. I shift hands.

"Sorry."

He cups my breast in his hand and massages it softly and then more deeply. He rolls the nipple between his fingers and I close my eyes and give a soft moan. I stroke his penis hoping that it will get him to get horny enough to mount me.

"My, dear. Why don't you just hold my balls for a while? Not that I don't like you stroking my dick. It's just that I don't want to cum too quickly before I drill your sweet pussy and give you the biggest orgasm of your short life." Yes, yes, YES!

If he can talk dirty, so can I. "Mark, can you feel me down below like you did before? It felt so good."

"Down, there? Tell me what part, down there." Oh you nasty guy!

"Pease feel my pussy. It is so hot." I know you wanted me to say "pussy." Well there you go.

He agrees, "Sure babe."

Oh, heavens he is making me crazy sliding his hand all around my wet pussy. I am going to die from pleasure. Sweet mercy. My hips are swivelling of their own accord. I can't stop humping his hand. Oh shit, now he is rolling his finger around my clit. WOW.

"Holy fuck, that feels great. Oh my God!"

Did I just say the F word? That's a first.

Yes that's what I need. A good fuck, just like you promised. You promised.

He gets up on his knees and spins me on the bed. He gets between my wide open legs and looks down at me and says "Well baby, you are about to get the best fucking of your young life. Unless of course, you want to stop now." I reach my arms up to him as a sign that I want to be mounted. He reaches down and puts both hands under my ass and lifts my girlie parts towards his erection. Soon, his staff is resting along the full length of my slit and he lets go of my ass and lets it rest on his thighs. He takes his cock in one hand and spreads my cunny lips with the other and slides it up the wet folds all the way up to my sensitive clitoris.

"I need to make my cock wet with your love juice baby. It's not a good idea to go in dry with this cock of mine." I nod enthusiastically. I want that huge cock to go in as smooth as possible.

He slides it up and down my wet crack and occasionally with his hand strokes the wetness around his whole weapon. With his other hand, he tickles my wet clit with his thumb. Fuck, that is making me SOOOO fucking horny.

Thankfully he is putting the tip of his cock into the entrance of my love canal. He hesitates. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? I strain my body forward and reach behind him and grab his ass-cheeks and try to pull him inside me. But he stays still, maddeningly still.

"Dorothy, my sweet, how do you like our swing club and having fun with new people?"

"It's great Mark. No, I really, really like it." I need his cock inside me. I pull on his hips harder.

"Are you going to be coming back to our little club?"

I replies, "Oh, yes. I'll be coming back real soon. Please, baby." Give me that cock you cock-teasing fucker!

"Do you think you could have sex with a person like me in a whole room of other people not just alone like we are now?"

"Sure, yes. Please, Mark. Please fuck me with that big cock. I need it."

Finally he stops talking and leans over and puts one hand on the bed on each side of my head. I can feel his cock-head nestled solidly in the entrance of my love canal. Get that big boy in me baby, you conceited fucker. You are looking at my face to see my reaction when you drill me. I don't give a rat's ass. Just get that thing in me.

AHHHHHHHHH. WOW. That is blowing my mind. My girlfriend was right. I have never felt this full. It is touching ALL my hot spots at the same time. Yes ram it in. Yes, Yes, Yes. RAM IT! Just like that. Over and over. Do me.

I am screaming. "Yes, yes, yes. Please don't stop. Ahhh. Yes, yes, yes. Oh, please don't stop. Ah, Ah. There is a cliff of pleasure up ahead that I need to leap off. Please don't stop. Yes, yes, yes. That's it. Ah, ah ah. I'll die if you stop. Yes, yes. Use me. I MUST get to that cliff. Oh, baby. Yes, baby. I love the feel of your hard ass. Yes. Do me. Do me. Your scruffy beard is like sandpaper on my cheek. I love it. A strange man is using me. A man. Yes a man. Yes, yes, yes. Don't stop! Don't you DARE. No. No. I am almost THERE at the cliff."

I feel a gush of cool air on my ass as the door to the room opens and I see a group of nude people invade the room. I freeze. Oh, shit. I was sooooo very close to that orgasm. I could cry.

He reminds me, "You said you would fuck me in a room of people and here we are."

Before I have a chance to reply, a grey-haired man brazenly reaches over and cups my breast a bit roughly and says, "What a nice set of tits you have girl." Mark just smiles and says nothing. I am confused. Suddenly, Mark slowly withdraws his cock almost out and then plunges hard back in, deep. I look down to where our bodies meet and my legs tighten on his butt instinctively. He rams me a few more times and I grab his ass again, still staring down at the action where our bodies meet. Who cares about these other people? I need this cock.

My mouth starts working again of its own accord, "Oh, sweet mother, that cock feels soooooo good. Yes, yes. Harder. Yes. Oh, sweet mercy I can see that cliff ahead again. Do me. Do me. Yes, do me. Oh fuck, oh fuck I am going over the cliff."

"I'm CUMING! Ahhhhhhh. Oh FUCK, I'm CUMING! Oh, Oh, OH, sweet FUCK, I'm FUCKING CUMING YeeeeeEEEEeeees."

Mark slows down gradually and continues to grind his hips slowly.

The folks around us shout out their thoughts about my great orgasm.

"Way to go girl!"

"I want whatever she is having. Ha Ha Ha!"

"Welcome to the promised land, sister!" Maybe these guys are pretty good.

I say, "Oh Mark. Ahhhhh. That feels soooooo good. Mmmmmmm. Sweet. Yes, do me slow and deep. Yes."

I look up and see a new man sitting beside me and looking down at my naked body hungrily. He is a handsome, big muscular black man. I feel myself blushing. I have had a number of sexual fantasies about black men. I can see his erect penis. It's right about them having big ones but my man's is even bigger.

The man says, "Hi Dorothy, that's your name isn't it?" I nod. "My name's Richard. Nice to meet you." He shakes my hand like we are meeting at the corner store or something. Shocking.

He continues, "I see you are looking at my wang, luv. Bet you never touched a black one like that eh? Here, take a good feel, bird. It won't bite ya." He takes my hand and moves it to his erect penis.

I touch it tentatively and then, what the hell, I take a good hold and stroke the black skin up and down.

Mark says, "Hey, Richard. Why don't you let Dorothy suck that nice black cock of yours? I am sure she is dying to give it a taste." WHAT???!!

"Don't worry, baby. You are among friends here. Suck that cock, dear."

Mark leans back on his haunches to give Richard room to offer his staff to me but gratefully leaves his dick deep in my cunny. I reach up to the thick black weapon and pull it to my open lips and lick the head with my wet tongue just like Mark taught me. Then I pull it deeply into my mouth and close my eyes. I can feel his black cock slipping in and out of my mouth and his shaven ball sack hitting my chin on every down stroke. Luxury.

I wonder what Frank would think if he saw me now.

Oh, no. Mark is pulling his cock out of my pussy.

I stop sucking Richard's cock and say in horror, "No, baby. Don't take your penis out of my pussy. Please."

"Sorry, love I want you to suck MY cock now." Sure. Love to. Of course, baby.

He stands up at the end of the bed and waves his impossibly long wand my direction. I get off my back and crawl on my hands and knees to his waiting erection and gobble it. Wow, I can taste my own juices. I am sooo horny that I don't care if people see my tits hang down and I know my pussy and my anus are clearly visible from behind for all to see.

Mark says, "Richard, why don't you stroke Dorothy's nice pussy behind her there while she does me? That's a good man."

I freeze when I feel a hand start to massage my pussy lips. Richard is real good at that. I continue sucking as a sign of my acceptance. Soon his expert touch has me swirling my hips in passion as he strokes my slit with one hand and tickles my clit and even my asshole shockingly with the other. I am in fucking HEAT!

Mark grabs both my ears and starts plunging his dick down my throat in a frenzy of lust. I am gagging from lack of oxygen when all of a sudden he cums with a huge sperm load of hot liquid that puffs out my cheeks. I gulp it all down as fast as possible and he withdraws his dick.

"Thanks babe, that was sweet. Why don't you lick that cock all clean for me." I obey and do the best cleanup job I could.

"Richard, I think this horny woman did such a good job sucking my dick that she deserves a good fuck with that black weapon of yours. Why don't you get behind her doggy style and feed her your black cock?" Richard tries to shift into position but my legs are not open enough. Mark looks down at me.

"Now, Dorothy my girl. If you want Richard to fuck you, you are going to have to spread your knees and lift your ass up to give him a good target."

I pause. I feel like such a slut. I AM a slut. My primitive, pleasure oriented brain is fighting with my prim, logical brain. The pleasure side wins. I plant my face on the bed, spread my knees and arch my back. I turn my head to the side. "How's that, Richard?" Please do me with that beautiful black cock.

Richard answers, "That is fine, baby." He moves forward between my feet to my hips, parts my ass-cheeks. Oh no, I am sure he can see my anus. How embarrassing! He puts the tip of his dick at the entrance of my love hole. He wastes no time as he plunges his black dick in deep and strong.

I shout my approval, "Oh, YES. Ahhh that feels GREAT!" I lift my head from the bed and throw my head back, sending my long red hair flying. Every time Richard bangs his hips forward, I moan a loud "Yes". Soon I am just saying, "YES, YES, YES, YES, YES." over and over.

I feel my body rocked with every thrust.

" YES, YES, YES, YES, YES."

Richard gives my ass a loud slap. I scream, "Ya baby, spank my ass. I'm BAD. Spank it!" He slaps my ass with both hands to a new rhythm.

"YES," slap, "Yes," slap, "YES." Slap, "Yes," slap, "YES." Slap, "Yes," slap, "YES." Slap, "Yes," slap.

I am sure my ass must be bright red.

Richard is cumming. "Ahhh. Oh fuck, fuck, yes. I'm cumming! Whoa baby! Yes! Yummy. MMMMmmmmm. Yes YES YES." I can feel his seed filling my satisfied womanhood. Sweet pleasure!

Richard pulls out and I roll to the side and lay on the bed in well-fucked heaven.

Oh lovely, here is my first love Frank lying beside me. He is kissing my lips and face. I adore you, baby. I just want to hug you and be in your arms forever. Let's just rest.

"I love you so much Frank. Thanks for allowing me so much pleasure and introducing me to this place and this lifestyle. Thank you, thank you."

I open my eyes and see Mark fucking another woman doggie style. He sees me looking at him and breaks into a big smile. You conceited fucker! You wonderful, wonderful conceited fucker.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers
12