Soccer Players Do Score Ch. 04

Story Info
A night alone at Amanda's with bondage.
2.5k words
4.4
34.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been nearly a month since their first lust filled romp in the back of Amanda’s big SUV but now they were starting to sneak together as often as possible. It was rapidly approaching the weekend and Amanda thought it was time to offer something special to Chad. She knew of his involvement in the world of D/s, the bondage and power exchanges along with the need to have a submissive at his side. She was prepared to try it for him at length over the weekend and see if she enjoyed it.

She sat down and wrote him a letter laying out what would be available to him if he were to spend the weekend with her and also she listed a printout of a BDSM checklist she had found and also provided a safe word for them both. She smiled to herself knowing that he would indeed join her. It had worked out that both of their significant others were out of town this weekend. Her boyfriend was out of town for the next two weeks visiting some friends across the country and his other half was back home visiting friends and family for the same time period.

She knew he would follow her home after their Friday night game and the rest was up to him. She would do anything and everything he wanted with only a few hard set limits. She wasn’t into scat play or anything involving children and animals, other than that she was prepared to test all her limits.

After their 8th straight win that night they both rushed out to their vehicles and pulled off. Chad followed her close, knowing that soon enough she would be completely submissive to him as she had stated in her letter and that she would not hesitate at any demand he placed upon her. His mind went through all the possibilities and he had prepared a bag just for the night and weekend.

It’s contents were simple, nipple clamps, one clamp for her clit, anal beads, a whip, a few paddles, warming lotions, handcuffs, wrist and ankle restraints made of leather and a variety of dildo’s and vibrators and other toys. He was prepared to put her through a weekend of sexual submission and endurance between their games. They had four scheduled that weekend, two indoor and two outdoor, so their time would be well spent on and off the field. He planned to sleep when needed but also to enjoy this weekend together fully.

Pulling into her driveway they jumped out of their respective vehicles and headed inside her modest home and as soon as he passed through the threshold of the doorway he grabbed her by the arm and spun her around. He kissed her slowly probing her lips with his tongue and then massaging hers with his. There was a false sense of urgency since normally their times together were rushed, he realized that he had all the time he needed and slowed down. His hand running through her hair as he kissed her and then he rested both hands on her shoulders and urged her down.

The first thing Amanda thought was, yes, this is the way I want it. As she went to her knees and looked up at him playfully she reached forward and ran her nails up and down his thighs before pulling down his shorts and boxer-briefs in one smooth motion. His cock sprang forward and she sat back on her heels and stroked it as she watched his face looking down upon her. She wanted to suck his cock, she wanted to do it better than anyone before or after her had ever attempted.

Chad still fought the urge to hold back and not just grab her head and force her to immediately deep throat his turgid prick, then realizing that he did have the luxury of all weekend so if he spurted his load right away they still had two days to play he did take her by the back of the head and nudge her forward.

Amanda opened her mouth and kissed the tip of his cock, running her tongue up and down over the slit leaking precum as he stood there in front of her. She loved the way he tasted and it inspired her to tease him a little longer so that she would be able to enjoy his cock in her mouth a little longer than normal. She slowly gripped his shaft in her hand and stroked it following her hand with her tongue licking up and down his cock as if it were a melting ice cream cone. She leaned in further and sucked one of his balls into her mouth and swirled her tongue over it before alternating to the other one. She was hoping he approved and his moans told her he did in spades.

“Amanda, baby, don’t keep your master waiting honey, suck my cock now, show me what a good little cocksucker you are.”

Amanda slid her lips back up over his helmet and then down the shaft itself massaging the underside with her tongue as she reached around to grab his ass and pull him closer. She wanted him to use her mouth, to fuck her pretty mouth as she sucked him, she wanted him to know that she was completely his for the weekend barring only those preset limits.

Chad got the hint quickly as she dug her nails into his asscheeks and then pushed his shaft in as far as it would go noticing she didn’t gag at all as the tip slid down her throat. She had managed to take him to the hilt and now he slid back and forth with one thing in mind. Shooting his load down her throat. He had to feel his cock pulse and shoot off in her mouth before he moved forward with the next step tonight.

Amanda was patient and sucked his cock for all she was worth using every trick she had ever learned with her tongue and mouth on his prick. She knew she was talented with a cock in her mouth and she never realized before though how much it excited her to be submissive in this manner and only think about pleasing the man in front of her. She knew that Chad would return the favor later, he had been a generous lover thus far in their little affair and knew he would be again this weekend, she just expected a different approach from him than his norm.

Chad felt his balls tighten and he knew that his load was about to find its way into her mouth and down into her warm tummy. He grabbed the back of her head again and started fucking her mouth faster as she ran her tongue over his shaft and took him into her throat as she waited for his climax. Suddenly the dam broke and his cum flooded her mouth. She sucked and swallowed through the full orgasm and only pulled away when he started to take a step back. She had missed only a drop or two that had overflown from her mouth and she used her tongue to catch the dribbles as they slid down the corners of her mouth.

Chad grabbed her under her arms and told her to take them to the bathroom. Once their they shared a long bath and many caresses before getting out to fully enjoy one another. Chad knew now was the time to take over and assert the true dom that lay within him. Earlier had just been a precursor to the evening to see how she reacted to his simple command. Once they had reached her bedroom he told her to get up and kneel on the bed. As she did he sat down and pulled her over his lap, ass up.

“Master, what did I do,” she asked giddily.

“Well a few of your passes were off tonight and the rest were because I think you’re just a dirty little slut that will love getting spanked,” he said smiling to himself as he raised his hand in the air, “and don’t forget to count.”

The first blow left a good hand print in the middle of her right asscheek and she counted out her one and then the second left an equally stinging print on the left side.

“Two, Chad,” she said realizing her mistake immediately, “I mean two, sir.”

Chad laughed and let loose a torrent of blows up and down each asscheek knowing that the way she was whimpering and wiggling she was actually enjoying it as much as he had expected. Just to check the progress he thought was going on between her legs he gave her ass a good smack one last time listening to her count, and as she did he ran his hand down the curve of her warm, red ass and slid his finger between the hot pink lips of her sex. She moaned and ground back against his fingers as they probed inside her wet pussy.

“Chad, honey, Master, whatever you want me to call you, please don’t tease me,” Amanda begged.

“Oh my little soccer slut the night is just beginning for you honey.”

Chad pulled his slick finger from between her legs and pushed her off his lap and told her to lie flat on the bed. As she did he reached down in his bag and brought up the blindfold, slipping it over her head and then grabbed her right wrist. Quickly he reached beside the bed back into his bag and slipped the leather cuff over around her wrist and slipped one hook into the other securing her. He did the same to the other wrist and then put them through the posts in the headboard and locked them together.

“Sir, what do you have planned,” Amanda asked tentatively.

“You’ll see little one, you’ll see,” Chad told her in a firm voice.

He slid down the bed and repeated the actions with her ankles, the only difference was this time when he locked her in place he wrapped a velcro strap around the foot of the bed and made sure her legs were spread eagle for him. Now as the girl lay there helpless to defend herself against him, not that she would if she could have, he opened up his bag completely and lay out the tools he had in store for her.

Chad got off the bed and went into the kitchen opening the freezer and pulled out an ice cube tray and then putting several in a glass headed back to the bedroom. As he sat the glass down on the bedside table he pulled one of the ice cubes out and leaned over the beauty and ran it around her areolas never touching the nipple just eliciting moans from her and then pleas for his warm touch. As her nipples grew more and more erect he reached down and opened the clamps for her nipples and then putting each one over a nipple let them both close at the same time.

“Holy fucking shit,” she cried out in a mixture of pain, pleasure and surprise.

Chad then slid down between her legs grabbing another clamp and settled on her clit...then abruptly he changed his mind and reached for one of the vibrating clamps. As he sat this near her hip on the bed he ducked his head down and blew over her clit slowly. Watching the girl buck her hips as much as she could he waited until she settled back down and then went right back to teasing her. After doing this three more times he slid down again but this time he went further and instead of blowing across her clit he spread her lips wide with his fingers and sucked her clit into his mouth. Running his tongue over the little bud of pleasure he slid his fingers away from her outer lips and slid them deep inside her center.

“Oh god, Chad this is so intense,” she whispered seductively.

Chad never looked up or pulled his mouth away from her moist fuckhole he just kept attacking her clit with his tongue and teeth and would occasionally slide his tongue deep inside her along with his fingers, it was a tight but delicious fit. As she started to whimper he pulled away and settled watched the frown form on her lips. He let her calm down a bit before sliding the clamp over her clit and then flicking the tiny switch on before letting it clamp onto her love button.

“Oh my god, oh my god,” she cooed as the orgasm took her by surprised and raced through her body.

Chad sat back on his heels and slid two fingers deep inside her pussy and curled them up and rubbed her sweet spot just inside the entrance of her center and teased the spongy area with the tips of his fingers. Her moans grew louder until she was shivering and shaking with one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

When she started to come back down he slid his fingers from within the gripping confines of her pussy and grabbed his hard cock and aimed it directly between the wet lips of her sex and drove it in to the hilt. Her back arched as much as the restraints would allow and then he started ramming in and out of her. His hands kneaded her tits, squeezing the clamps around her nipples harder until she could no longer take it without exploding again. She squealed out her pleasure and bucked against him waiting and wanting to force him to shoot his come deep inside her. She wanted all of it spurting up inside her and wanted to feel it dribble out later knowing that he had gotten off inside her would make her cum again later she knew.

Chad grabbed the velcro strips and undid them and pulled her legs up high and then back nearly making them touch her head as he plunged in and out of her wet snatch. It felt so good to be that deep inside her and he didn’t want to ever stop fucking her but he felt the orgasm coming and coming quickly.

He slid the length of his shaft in and out of her before letting her know he was about to cum deep inside her. “Here I cum, baby,” he grunted as the first shots spurted from his cock inside her.

“Yes, lover fill me up.”

Chad fucked her through his orgasm and then pulled out and collapsed beside her slowly undoing her wrist restraints. “I don’t think I’ll need these the rest of the night my little slut,” he said playfully.

“Now it’s my turn to tease and drive you crazy sir,” she said with a mischievous smile.

Thanks for reading and please remember to send feedback and vote. MV.