Social Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back on my heels and looked up at the two women on the couch. Deborah was sitting between Rachel's legs, flushed pink and dripping with sweat and who knows what else. Behind her, Rachel had a familiar post-orgasmic look as well, and I raised an eyebrow in question.

"Deborah was grinding against your face while you were eating her out," she said, still caressing Deborah's chest, "But in the process she also rubbed her ass directly against my clit. It was fucking hot." Deborah, for her part, just lay back against Rachel. Her tiny body would have looked like a child's reclining between Rachel's open thighs if it weren't for the enormous breasts and dark hair — now glistening wet and matted with her juices and my saliva — spreading out from between her legs. Deborah reached up and put her hands over Rachel's, and both girls closed their eyes. The picture in front of me was so intensely erotic that I instinctively reached down and grabbed my cock. It had softened while my attention was on eating Deborah out, but my hard-on was coming back with a vengeance now that I was watching my girlfriend and my downstairs neighbor cuddling in post-orgasmic bliss.

After a few minutes, Rachel opened her eyes. When she saw me with my dick in my hand, she whispered, "Deborah..."

"Mmmmmm..." came the response.

"We have some unfinished business," Rachel said, and surprised me again by slipping her hand down and running her fingers through Deborah's wet pubes.

"Mmmm...?" Deborah was clearly still coming around.

"One of us needs to take care of Aaron. Do you want to give it a try? I'm happy to do it but I get him all the time..."

Deborah opened her eyes slowly and looked down at me, then further down to my hard cock and swollen balls. I knew I had a big load in there and I was silently praying that Deborah would be the one to take it from me.

"Yes," Deborah said with a smile, but then her smile faded a bit. "But I don't know what to do..."

"I'll show you everything," Rachel promised, and lifted Deborah to her feet. She held Deborah's hand in hers, and reached out for my hand with her other one. "Come," she said to me, and led us into the bedroom, where she made me lay down on the bed. "Put your hands behind your head and keep them there," she instructed.

Turning to Deborah, she said, "First, just touch him wherever you want, to feel what his body is like." Deborah sat on the edge of the bed, knees tucked under her, and put her hands on my thighs. She rubbed up and down, gently exploring me, while my cock twitched with excitement. Her hands roved across my midsection, from my thighs up to my belly, around the sides to my butt, and back again — everywhere except the two places I most wanted to feel her touching me.

"Touch his cock," Rachel said. Deborah hesitated, looking up. "I said, touch his cock." Stern, this time, commanding; she was starting to get off on controlling the situation. Nervously, Deborah reached out with a single finger and pressed on the head. "OK, that's a start. Now wrap your hand all the way around it at the base." Deborah slowly gripped the bottom of my shaft with her right hand. Rachel moved closer and put her hand over Deborah's. "Gently slide your hand up and down, and you feel how the top layer of skin moves with you?"

"Yes..."

"Ask Aaron how it feels."

"It feels—"

"Shut up, Aaron. No one asked you to speak." Yep, she was definitely enjoying being in charge. To Deborah, she repeated, "Ask Aaron how it feels."

"How does it—"

"Be very specific."

"How does my hand—" Deborah took a deep breath. "How does my hand feel on your cock?"

"Amazing."

Rachel smiled. "Put the head in your mouth, Deborah."

"But it's so big..." Actually, my dick is average-sized, six-ish inches in length and maybe two around, but she did have a small mouth, it sure felt good to hear her say "it's so big."

"Just the tip," Rachel encouraged her. "Slide your lips over your teeth, put the tip in your mouth, and then suck on it while you swirl your tongue around."

As I watched Deborah lower her head toward my dick, I really thought I might die from the anticipation. Just before her lips touched me, I saw her lick her lips until they were glistening wet, and then slide them over my cockhead. My pure, innocent downstairs neighbor has her mouth on my dick, I thought.

"Now slide a bit more of it into your mouth, and back out again, and in, there you go," Rachel smiled, proud of her student. "Now work your hand up and down at the base while you're using your mouth on the top. Good, now use your other hand to tug on his balls, very gently, oh..." Looking to my right, I saw that Rachel had climbed onto the foot of the bed and was sitting cross-legged, fingering herself while she gave Deborah blowjob instructions. This was all too much for me, and I started to moan loudly until Rachel leaned over and pinched one of my nipples — hard.

"Ow!"

"DO NOT cum in her mouth, do you understand?"

"Yes," I said, a little disappointed. "But I'm close."

"You hear that, Deborah? You're getting to him! But you definitely don't want him to bust his nut in your mouth on your first time out. The good news is, you have a 'Plan B' that no guy in his right mind will ever turn down. Switch places with Aaron."

I got up from the bed, and Deborah lay down with her head on the pillow. "With boobs like yours, you can basically substitute a good titfuck for anything you ever want to get out of." Holy shit, I thought. She knows this is the one thing her perky little mounds can't give me, and she's talked Deborah into doing it instead. "You're good and sweaty, but if things hadn't gotten so hot and heavy, or if you were starting out with this, you could always use saliva or a little lube. Put your hands on either side of your tits. Now Aaron is going to lay his dick right in your cleavage... good... now push your tits together as hard as you can. Now you just hold there while Aaron fucks the space between your boobs. Go for it," she said to me, and slapped me hard on my ass.

I didn't need a second invitation. Placing my hands on Deborah's shoulders, I started fucking in and out of her cleavage, slowly at first but picking up steam. "Good, now Deborah lean in a little bit and see if you can get some of his cock into your mouth when it comes up, or at least lick it a little." Rachel was so devious: she told me not to cum in Deborah's mouth just so she could arrange for the titfuck, and now she was setting me up to shoot all over Deborah's innocent little face and probably get some cum into her mouth anyway. Deborah leaned forward, closer to her tits and my dick, and Rachel tucked a pillow in behind her. Each time my cockhead poked out of the tight valley of titflesh she would pucker up and suck the tip into her hot mouth before releasing me to my back stroke.

I was pounding away now, and I knew it wouldn't be long. Rachel must have known too because she was working her clit faster than ever. Finally, on a big push into Deborah's cleavage and out the top of her boobs, I started to cum — right as Deborah clamped her lips around the head of my cock. My first spurt shot solidly into her mouth, and she choked and pulled away. The second blast, coming as I drew back through her tits, gave Deborah a classic pearl necklace. I pushed back through again and my third shot hit Deborah square in the face. She grimaced as my hot jizz shot across her nose and left eye and into her thick black hair. Rachel took one look at Deborah's cum-splattered face, her eyes squinted closed, and the thick white gobs splashed across her neck and boobs, and doubled over on the bed, moaning as her third orgasm hit.

Spent, I got off Deborah and laid down on the bed beside her. As I moved out of the way, Rachel swooped in and kissed Deborah tenderly on the mouth, her hands smearing my cum all over Deborah's breasts. She pulled back for a moment, my cum now smeared on her face, too, and wiped my man juice off Deborah's face and neck with two fingers. She licked one clean and then held the other one out to me. What the fuck, why not? I sucked on her finger, tasting my own cum. Deborah's eyes widened, and she and then she smiled and closed her eyes.

Rachel lay down between me and Deborah, spooning up against Deborah and pulling me up against her naked back. "I could use a nap," she said.

12