Socially Challenged Ch. 1

Story Info
Lonely computer nerd makes up for lost time.
2.2k words
4.33
33.3k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is going to be in several parts this is part one. If no one likes it I'll scrap it and go back to my usual naughtier stuff. Sorry for any grammar and so on mistakes but that's me. That's what flows out of my fingers. Vote for me and also let me know if ya like it. I'll get part 2 out to you.**

* * * * *

Brian a 22 year old collage student sat in his chair cruising through his e-mail on a Friday night. As usual he had no plans this night other then to spend time with his lovely Sarah. Brian never really went many places with people his own age. He never had a date. It wasn't that Brian was ugly he was 6' tall with black short hair and soft teal colored eyes, a bit lanky and thin with white slightly pale skin. Ah there it was the one he was looking for. The one from her he clicked on it and opened the letter.

Subject: Tonight
Date: 12/20/01 1:25pm Eastern Standard Time
From: Sarah1980
To: Bryster

Hey baby. I have bad news for you. Tonight I won't be on at our usual meeting time. I have… plans. I'm sorry baby I know I promised to be here but I really have something important to do. Please don't be angry I will try so so so hard to be on by 1am if your willing to wait up for me.

Loving you more each day,
Sarah

He closed the e-mail for the 50th time that night and glanced at the clock. 1:05am where could she be. With another sigh he opened up another e-mail from his beloved Sarah this one from a weeks past.

Subject: Re: Firsts
Date: 12-13-01
From: Sarah1980
To: Bryster

That is so sweet Brian. But don't call yourself a nerd that's not nice. Your not a nerd just… socially challenged? ::Grin:: Sorry that didn't sound like I wanted it to sound. I promise you someday some girl is gonna swoon for you. Just gotta open up a bit.

It will happen someday honey. But for now just hold me all night while we sleep so I can listen to your heart beat through your chest. If only they would invent teleportation devices I'd be there with you now. But 6 hours isn't that far right? Someday we can meet in the middle and have lunch. Or something. I am probably pushing you to fast… sigh I just feel like I am falling in love with you.

Yours,
Sarah

He glanced down at the time in the corner of his PC again.

"1:10am!" he said with a sigh that was interrupted by a soft meek knock on his door. With a sigh he stood up and walked to his dorm room door knowing it couldn't be his roommate since he had finished exams and went home for winter break early.

After opening the door his eyes nearly popped out of his head before him stood the most beautiful site his eyes had seen. Five feet, four inches of heaven. Long dark red hair flowing down her cheeks just past her shoulders and green eyes that seemed to smile up at him. Her soft ivory skin covered in a silky silver shirt that did not leave much to the imagination as she was obviously not wearing a bra beneath it. With hands in the pockets of her blue jeans she blushed up at him.

He closed his eyes then opened them again she was still there.

"Sarah?" he managed to squeak out.

"Hi…" her face was now as red as her shirt.

"Sarah..wwha what are you doing here?" He fumbled backwards to let her walk in the door kicking some clothing out of her path and clearing a place for her to sit in one of his chairs near the bed. "Sit please." He said.

She sat down in the chair and grinned up at him stifling a giggle.

"Surprise." She said.

He knelt down before her and touched her lips. He couldn't help it he had to feel her. His fingertips ran over her top lip softly then her bottom causing her to stick her tongue out and wet her lips just after he pulled his hand back.

"You're here right here in front of me. Oh baby I was so worried I missed you like crazy. God your even more beautiful in person." He gushed

Her blush only increased as she sat down. Glancing up at him now and then but barely able to look him in the eye. She was so nervous, she wanted to run or of not come at all. It's not that she didn't love him, OH GOD she loved him more then she ever though humanly possible. It's just it felt strange to love a man she had never seen and now that she was here it felt like his soft teal eyes burning into her.

"Love, what's wrong?" he asked her

"N n nothing it's just well, I'm kinda nervous." She said

His hand reached out and brushed a few of her hairs out of her eyes. "Sweetie there's no reason to be nervous."

She looked up at him slight tears forming in her eyes then she shook her head gently. "I'm ok… lets um.. watch tv… Ok?" she said trying to think of something to do that would ease the silence.

His face dropped slightly. She wanted to watch TV after all these months of talking and all the ways this moment had played out in his mind and she wanted to watch TV. After clicking the TV on he laid down on his side on the bed not really watching just thinking of all the letters, the love that filled them, and then there was the fantasies that they filled each others mailboxes with. His cock twitched never having been this close to a woman it was very excited. He stopped clicking when he found a romantic comedy.

"Oh this is a good one… mind if I stretch out with you?" she asked him

"You can if you want." He shrugged trying not to sound as geeky as he felt at that moment.

She stood up her breasts jiggling as she moved toward him and lunged onto the bed in a childlike fashion. She snuggled up close putting her head on his chest and absentmindedly stroking his abdomen while they watched a movie. After a few moments Brian felt his cock throbbing, he moved position so it would not show through his blue jeans so much but it was to late.

"MMMM is this for me?" She smiled running her fingertips over the tip of his penis through his blue jeans. Almost scratching with her fingernails but gently enough that it made Brian Shiver with delight. After a few teasing moments like this Sarah was on top of Brian her chest was pressed agents his and they were kissing. Kissing deep, so so deep their tongues twirling together his hands all over her tits squeezing them, kneading them with his fingertips soft moans escaping her lips.

"Uh ehh mm b Brian yes r right there oh yes baby touch them." She panted out sliding his hands up her shirt and on top of her bra squeezing them needing her nipples through the silk. "OHH YES BRIAN PLEASE." She yelped louder then she had planed to and cam hard her cunt bashing agents his thigh and then squeezing her pelvis to his leg.

"MMM Sarah." He panted still squeezing the first pair of tits his hands had ever been on. He took the next step fumbling with the hooks on her bra after a few moments of trying he realized that all the funny jokes on the TV shows weren't so funny. He gave up trying and just ripped her bra then pulled her shirt over her head next the ripped pieces of bra fell to the floor.

Brian couldn't believe it before him were the first set of tits he had ever scene bare in his live and they weren't just tits they were soft creamy, silky smooth, ivory white titties. He grabbed a large mound in one hand then the other in his other hand squeezing them this way and that really admiring those tits his tongue and lips were all over them. Sarah loved it her hips were bashing agents his leg moaning humping agents him she kept moaning out.

"MMMM Brian that feels so good." She giggled then tugged his shirt up exposing his abdomen and chest.

Sarah moved just so and began kissing his chest slowly, licking her way down his abdomen then his happy trail. His cock ached so badly in his jeans but luckily Sarah had a plan she pulled his jeans down as best she could making it just past his knees. Her tiny hand plunged in his boxer briefs and pulled his cock out of the hole of the briefs.

Sarah's suddenly halted all movement just stareing at the prick before her. This made Brian very nervous he had always felt he was small ESPECIALY after checking out some of his father's porno's. He had a penis it was always there, in fact it got hard at all the most nerve-wracking times in school. But in his mind it wasn't that large just barely 6 inches and an inch and a half thick. He couldn't say a word he just lay there hoping beyond hope she wouldn't laugh. After a few moments when she didn't laugh he got the courage to look down at her and saw her starring with her mouth slightly open at his cock.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"N Nothing Its so so hard, I've never seen a cock that hard… look at it twitch look at how solid it is." She gasped out then let out a low soft PURRRRR at him before taking it inher hand stroking it up and down a few times.

"MMM Brian your cock is so hard and nice it just needs to be kissed. Can I please kiss it?" She asked

He said nothing just laid his head back a bit and squeezed those muscles in his abdomen that caused his cock to arch itself out.

Sarah took that as a yes. She leaned forward and swirled her tongue around the tip of his rock hard cock taking the rest in her hand she licked the first drops of precum off with a soft moan. She slowly circled her the soft wet warm tip of her tongue around the head of his cock then right under the ridge of it. After a few swirls of that Sarah couldn't take it any long she needed his man meat in her throat. She moved her wet lips down his cock keeping them as tight as she could without breaking the skin of her lips with her teeth she S-l-o-w-l-y slid her lips all the way down till his whole shaft was in her mouth. Her soft hands began rubbing his balls as she started bobbing up and down soft moans and squeaks escaping her lips. Brian was silent holding back his cum as much as possible. He honestly thought he was dreaming his head was spinning at the way Sarah was sucking his cock. She was right there in his bed sucking his cock. He took a big smell of air. He could smell her, her wetpussy was dripping all over her thighs and his sheets. This was more then he could handle he moaned out loudly. This only caused Sarah to start fucking his cock more with her mouth. Tighter and faster and harder OH SHIT GOD He could of swore he was going to explode but he held back OH GOD How he held back.

Sarah was bucking her hips her abdomen pressed agents his bed and pelvis bucking agents it humping his bed. Her tittys were between his legs squished up agents his asscheaks and balls she pressed them up higher and started sucking more. MORE AND MORE SHE SUCKED. Faster more faster, his head was swimming her wet warm mouth was up and down his shaft twice a second at least.

"OH SHhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTTT" He moaned out as he thrust his cock deeper into Sarah's mouth and exploded his jizz down her throat.

Sarah stared up into his eyes at that moment. His hot cum sliding all in her mouth and down her throat. Small drops escaping the corners of her mouth she took a few more soft sucks knowing he would be getting over sensitive soon she pulled the last drops of cum from him with her lips tightly from the bottom of his shaft like a hot fleshy tube of toothpaste.

She stared at his flushed face, his eyes were watering, and his sheets were bunched up in his fists. His knuckles were white from gripping the bed. Sarah moved up the bed and pressed her titties against his chest again.

"MMM Brian your cum tastes so good. I have to have more." She said

With a slightly shy grin he wiped the corners of his mouth with one finger and fed her the drops that had spilled. After swallowing hard she grinned at him then gave him another soft purr.

Brian grabbed Sarah and planted a deep passionate loving kiss on her lips.

***Want to hear more? Let me know and I'll write the next chapter***