Socially Challenged Ch. 2

Story Info
Sarah gives Brian a few more Firsts.
1.3k words
4.36
22.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian slowly halted the kiss letting Sarah slide down his arms and back agents his chest. For a few moments they both just stared at the TV. Sarah wasn't sure what to say was she to aggressive. She still felt so nervous about being there but my god that cock. It was so hard and needed her so much she wanted to be all his firsts. Brian's head was swimming… what does he say to a girl who just gave him his very first oral sex. The woman he loves just gave him the most pleasure he's ever felt in his life. A thank you hardly seemed appropriate.

"Brian?" Sarah called out softly. "Did I do something wrong… was it that bad?"

"Sarah no how could you think that. It was wonderful in fact perfect. God Sarah you're so beautiful." He grinned out

His fingers trailed down her soft breasts causing them to arch out to him. He slid down the bed so they were chest to chest and began kissing her neck and earlobes. Her hands rubbed the back of his neck that spot that drove him wild he trembled under but was on top of her kissing her neck and then her collar bone. His hands cupping her mounds of white flesh squeezing them tracing his fingertips around her nipples. He nibbled her collarbone biting her flesh softly then her breasts the tops of them biting them with his teeth. Running them softly down her right breast then left running his tongue up and twirling it around her nipple sucking it into his mouth.

"UHHH." She moaned out "MMMM." Her hands were in his hair now running her fingers through it pressing him closer to her large breasts.

His hands squeezed the flesh over and over licking her nipples biting teasing them until they were as hard as he had ever seen nipples before. Sarah's breasts were wonderful, slightly squishy and really soft not firm hard plastic looking silicone like the girls in those pornos these were real.

His lips ran down between her breasts licking her sternum then tracing it's way down her abdomen. She tensed up beneath him pulling him back up to her face and kissing him.

"Brian you don't have to do that." She said

He looked away from her for a moment thinking to himself. She didn't want him between her legs? Why, was she scared that he couldn't do it? She knew he'd screw it up and wasn't going to let him between her legs.

After licking his lips he knew what he had to do. He pressed her arms down on either side of her, not rough just enough to keep her from pushing him away. His head kissed down her stomach and to her silver satin skirt. He stared up into her eyes a moment then in one movment let go of her hands and pulled her knees apart. She tried to keep her thighs together but could not. He was much stronger then he seamed by looking at him.

Brian gasped staring at her pussy the low light from the TV reflected off of her bare skin. He could see her lips were wet and puffy. Her pussy was as bare as a baby's bottom it was nearly to much to be so close to it his cock was already twitching again. Down boy, he thought to himself. It's Sarah's turn.

Brian kissed her right thigh holding them open with his hands still as she protested.

"Brian you don't have to do that if you don't want to its really ok!" She exclaimed.

He looked up again and just shook his head before lunging down on her pussy. Brain had never been this close to one buy had seen enough movies to know what to do. His tongue darted out of his mouth for the first taste licking from her anus all the way up to her clit. His tongue was covered in her cum, Sarah's cum.

"EHHHH.' She yelped out "UHHHHHHHH"

He lapped at her cunt licking her slit and flicking his tongue agents her clit. She was bucking agents him her thighs trying so hard to close around him but he held them open. His tongue traced her lips sucking one into his mouth then the other. Then sucking her clit tickling it with his tongue again.

"PUT YOUR TONGUE IN MY PUSSY BRIAN." She screamed out

He pushed his tongue inside her pussy. This was something he had never seen on a video maybe it's because it wasn't easily shown at any camera angle. His mind was blank a moment what should he do he started moving his head back and fourth fucking her cunt with his tongue lick a cock. He rubbed her clitty with his fingers while he fucked her cunt with his tongue.

"OH YES BABY SHIT YES." She screamed her whole body tensing in orgasm as his tongue was soaked again with her cum then seconds later again she was clenching up and loading his tongue again with her sweet woman juices.

She tugged on his hair with her hands causing him to follow her hands up her body. Then she mashed her lips agents his and started sucking his tongue licking his lips sucking herself off of him. Her kisses got deeper her chest heaving from excitement she clenched up again bucking her hips upward agents him causing his cock to rub agents her pussy lips. Her eyes shot open and she was starring into his.

Neither of them moved for a few moments, they just stared there his cock ever so close to her cunt. She took a hard swallow then moved her cunt upward taking the tip of his cock between her lips.

"Sarah, are you sure?" He asked

She pressed harder taking the head inside her pussy. He pressed back and slide his full 6 inches inside her cunt he was throbbing agents her g-spot. She stared up at him her eyes wet with tears. He kissed her lips softly and began moving his cock in and out slowly almost teasingly slow. His cock ached and twitched he couldn't take it anymore.

"PLEASE BRIAN… FUCK ME." She moaned loudly.

This was all the instruction Brian needed he began pumping his cock in and out of her faster and faster. Her cunt tensing and pulling agents his cock. It felt so good so so good inside a woman he couldn't believe how much better this felt then his hand. His cock rocked in and out of her faster and faster. Almost by instinct his hands went to her ankles and pulled her legs apart and back her pussy spread so wide open for him. He began hammering her she was squealing and cuming and grunting. "OH BABY SHIT BABY YES BABY OH FUCK YES OH DADDY FUCK ME OH FUCK ME YES FUCK ME SO HARD OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT." She squealed cumming hard again his cock thrusted one final time inside of her and exploded thick hot cum inside of her love box. She reached up and kissed him again full on the lips.

"OH Sarah… I'm s sorry I was going to p pull it-

"It's ok Brian… I love you I always will I always have I wanted you to cum inside me. I want you to love me forever to be with me forever."

They spent the night in each other's arms kissing and hugging touching. The next morning Sarah told Brian her news. She had just enrolled as a freshman at his collage and would be moving into the dorms after Christmas. They spent the next day together until she had to venture home. After the holidays Sarah moved into a dorm not to far from Brian's.

They've been together for 3 years now and just got married last summer. Sarah and Brian are expecting their first child May.

The end

*Keep an eye out for more stories in other categories this is defiantly not my specialty I'm usually so much more naughty. Feed back is welcome and ideas for upcoming stories are rewarded.::wink::