Society 1.8: Modernus Eruditio

Story Info
The men are learning their new roles.
15.7k words
4.72
7.8k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena watched her sweet Jason wake up under a pile of naked men again. He really was too beautiful for words. The sweet curve of his lips... she sighed, and turned her gaze to the other sweet boys wrapped around each other.

She hadn't realized how deeply Erik loved Greg. And vice versa. It was too beautiful for words, too. Of course she was well aware that Erik wanted her to see this love. Erik would have his sweet baby, and Elena would have another hard top for her House. Greg would be a perfect addition.

All of Hannah's boys, really. The only reason why that Domme kept males was for the entertainment of her guests. Elena bit her lip lightly. Mistress Hannah wouldn't mind if she kept the little ones for a few more days... maybe a week...

No, no... they had already said their good-byes. But she would definitely move them up the schedule. She wanted to watch them all interact again. Maybe with a few more tops in the mix. Mistress Zenith's Ernesto, perhaps.

Hmm... Ernesto. One of the few toys that Mistress Zenith refused to part with. She was still enamored with his shows even after four years of service to her House. Elena had to wonder... his value was three hundred on the books. If she offered three-fifty... She would be willing to go up to four hundred. Ernesto would be worth it. He was as sweet as Javier, and almost as big as Greg and Erik.

She would mix and match all of the tops in Council Houses. Then she would pick and choose from the best of the best. More importantly, she would choose ones that were in love. She wanted her House to be full of love, like her mother's.

Ernesto and Javier were another adorable couple. Their loving was beautiful. Especially when they DP'd pretty little effeminate toys. Male or female. Those two were straight down-the-middle bisexual. She would love to be DP'd by them. But first...

Her eyes went back to Jason. He was being hustled out of the room with all the other boys following close behind. They were probably off to take their enemas. She turned her attention to Erik and Greg.

Erik's arm tightened around Greg's waist. He rocked slowly against his ass. Rumbling low and deep, he whispered in his ear. Greg nodded. They rolled out of bed together, and headed to the private bath instead of the one in the hallway.

Elena sighed, and took the opportunity to clean out her own holes. She went through Jason's playmate schedule in her mind while the enema did its job. Marcus and Jake were two more very sweet boys. How would Master Jacob feel about letting them go?

By the time Elena was clean, most of the boys were in the kitchen. Fucking on the table. She watched Jason take another triple. This one was orchestrated by Javier. Miguel and Edward anchored their cocks deep while Javier sweetly drilled. Jason's cries of agony and ecstasy weren't muffled this time. They brought another pensive smile to Elena's lips. It seemed too cruel to separate them. They had all bonded so quickly.

Focusing on Erik and Greg still hiding away in their room, she sighed. Their loving was sweet, and slightly desperate. Erik was on top of Greg; nestled in his cradle. Fucking with long, slow strokes. Their eyes were locked. Words were rumbled against each other's lips. When Erik brushed Greg's cheeks with his thumbs, her heart jerked hard. He was wiping away tears.

Blinking fast, Elena frowned. Her resolve faltered. She tamped down on the ridiculous urge to offer for all five of Mistress Hannah's boys today. Of course she couldn't do that. Andre had barely been collared. Her beloved wasn't ready. She was being far too impatient.

But there was no way she would leave their purchase up to Fate, or the whims of Mistress Hannah's dear slave Maria. She reached for her phone, and pulled up Hannah's number. Noting the time, she twisted her lips. It was still a few minutes to nine, but she pressed the screen, anyway. She was relieved to hear laughter when her call was answered.

"Beloved Mistress Elena, I am quite obviously the worst Mistress in all of The Society," Hannah declared gaily.

Elena's eyebrow rose. "While I do hate to disagree with anything you say, I am afraid I must protest, dear Mistress Hannah. You are a wonderful Mistress to all of your darling girls."

"True, true. I do adore my sweet pets. However, I completely forgot that my boys are supposed to be coming home today. Mistress Ray left a few of her girls with me. They are very fond of shocking. My dear Maria has been having a lovely time. Mistress Zenith is enamored with those shows. She called last night and asked if she could bring her girls for a bit of torture. Of course they can all just pile into the same beds, I suppose..." she hinted.

Elena laughed and rolled her eyes at the ceiling. Well, that took care of that indecision. "I would be thrilled to keep your boys a bit longer. They are simply delightful. How long were you planning on hosting Mistress Zenith's little ones?"

Hannah's lips twisted in consideration. Playing idly with Maria's thick curls, she wondered how far she should push it. And how fast. On the other hand, she was well aware that Mistress Elena was fond of her boys.

"My dear Maria is having such a lovely time playing. But I would hate for them to be a

bother. I'm sure you have plans for training your sweet pet. Perhaps I should find a more permanent solution..." Hannah sincerely hoped Mistress Elena would not call that bluff. She had no interest in digging up appropriate Houses for her boys. Besides, they should stay together, in her opinion.

Elena got the picture fast. Her immediate reactions to the not-so-subtle suggestion were widely varied. It could be perfect. Of course it was completely opposite of her initial plans. But her well-laid plans were all being thrown up into the air, anyway.

"I see. Hannah, dear... I wish I could offer for your boys today. I was considering it just a few moments ago. Your sweet Greg and my dear Erik... their loving is so beautiful. But I was hoping to have darling Jason just a bit more trained up before expanding my stables. So I find myself on the horns of a dilemma. I am assuming that your dear Maria is on a similar trajectory as my darling Jason?"

Hannah laughed lightly. "Oh, yes. Very much so."

"She is simply exquisite. You are very wise in your choice."

"Thank you, Mistress Elena. She is... well, I am sure it is quite obvious that she holds my heart."

"Your loving shows are a delight to watch, Mistress Hannah. And your Maria is very skilled at tit and clit torture. Your darling girls all love her, too. She will be an excellent submissive. Do you have a timetable in mind?"

Hannah decided to abandon subtlety. "Beloved Mistress Elena, to be frankly honest... it rather depends on you. I wish to rid our House of these males that you are so fond of. Not that they aren't sweet boys..."

Elena laughed softly. "Ah, and we come to the crux of the matter. I must assume that this is a sign from my beloved Goddess. Yes, yes. Of course I want them. And of course I do not wish to stand in the way of you and your beloved Maria building a House more suited to your mutual needs. Thank you, dear Mistress Hannah, for giving me an opportunity to steal your beautiful boys away."

Hannah sighed with relief. "Thank you, beloved Mistress Elena. As wonderful as Andre's tongue has been, he is very, very large. Our darling little ones are not particularly fond of him. And his needs are simply not being fed properly here. I will have him cleaned up and sent right away."

"We have not spoken of price, yet," Elena mentioned delicately.

Hannah waved that off negligently. "You can have them all for a million. None of them are certified."

Elena tamped down on the immediate annoyance that welled up. Mistress Hannah wasn't a trainer. Especially of males. She also wasn't even slightly interested in raising the value of her boys. This really was for the best.

"I assume you will be holding an audition soon?"

"Mm. I think in about three months. After the solstice galas. I will formally elevate Maria then. Of course I do not wish to hold auditions until she is ready to handle them as my beloved submissive. Speaking of which, Mistress Zenith and I were talking about a joint audition. There are a few of her little ones that are fitting in beautifully with my House. She is looking to refresh her stables," Hannah hinted.

Elena rolled her eyes toward the ceiling again. Really? Fine. Fine. "I suppose I should give her a call then. Thank you, dear Hannah. Your generosity overwhelms me. I am thrilled with my new acquisitions. The funds will be transferred by Friday."

Hannah shrugged and nudged her beloved off of her breast. She waved Maria toward their bathroom. "I am not overly concerned about the timing. I would need them off of my books before the audition, of course."

"Of course. I will see to it. I appreciate your support in this matter, dear Mistress Hannah."

"We appreciate your loving guidance of the Council, beloved Mistress Elena."

Formalities complete, Elena hung up and laughed with delight. What an extraordinary turn of events. She went with the feeling of euphoria, accepting it as a gift from her beloved Goddess. She knew now that this was the correct path. Pulling up Mistress Zenith's number, she tapped her screen and winked at the ceiling.

"Beloved Mistress Elena! What a delight! I was just talking to Mistress Hannah last night, and we had the most delicious idea..."

Elena laughed. "Yes, I heard. A joint audition. I am quite certain that you will rake in a bevy of lovely sluts."

"Mm... that is the hope. But first I must make room in my stable. Are there any of my lovely boys that might tempt our beloved Premier Mistress?"

"Indeed there are. Chris, of course. Nick is well on his way to being perfect. And, I do hate to push for one that is so favored, but I would dearly love to collar Ernesto."

"Ah, my sweet, sweet Ernesto. Such a darling boy. I am very fond of that one. But you are right. He needs to be in a more stable relationship. He falls in love over and over, and is always so heartbroken when I trade one of his playmates. I know that he and Javier are very close."

"Yes, I was thinking the same thing. They are also very talented tops. I am willing to offer above their book values for all of them."

"Oh, I'm sure their book values will be sufficient. But may I ask why you are not interested in Devon?"

"Devon? But... you just collared him last week."

"True. But he fits in so beautifully with the other boys already. I'm afraid he would not be satisfied in my House without Ernesto, Nick, and Chris to fuck his holes."

Elena shifted uncomfortably, and bit her lip. Devon was just a tad bit too pretty, and sleek, for her tastes. "I am not certain... How do I put this? He seems like he might be a bit of a prima donna."

Zenith laughed long and hard. Shaking her head weakly, she wiped away the tears from her little fit while she addressed that concern.

"I can assure you, beloved Mistress Elena, that our darling Devon is far, far from a prima donna. He is very beautiful, yes. But outside of The Society, that sort of beauty is prized by all the wrong people. Our Devon is a slut who far too many people have taken cruel advantage of. He needs tender loving from sweet, huge tops that can make him feel like a treasured little baby."

"I see. Well, my boys will definitely need a few ass sluts to coddle, and I do prefer to bring boys in in pairs... Alright, then. We'll make it a package deal."

"Excellent. When would you like to take their leashes?"

"I have a few of Master Jacob's boys on their way this evening," Elena hedged. Maybe in a few weeks...

"It sounds like perfect timing for a lovely orgy. I can have them on their way in a few hours."

Elena blinked in surprise. "Are you really so eager to get rid of them?"

"Well... not exactly. But I was thinking of taking my females to Mistress Hannah's estate for an extended visit..."

Elena laughed helplessly. "Fine, fine. And I suppose your darling little Lee is going with you?"

"Oh, yes. I can't let go of him quite yet. Besides, many of Mistress Hannah's girls have requested his lovely tongue. His thin cock is very nice for ass-fucking, as well. Some of her girls can barely take two fingers up their asses. I get it that she's not into anal fisting, but please. Not even a decent-dized dildo? Frankly, I told her that she might not be fulfilling all of her girls' needs."

"Mmm... perhaps. You have always been exemplary at reading needs. I am certain that between the two of you, the little ones will be fulfilled. Thank you for your generosity in this matter. I will have the funds transferred immediately."

"Thank you, beloved Mistress Elena. We appreciate your loving guidance on the Council."

Elena hung up the phone, and laughed again in wonder. Her eyes went back to the screen. Miguel was bossing around the boys, getting breakfast ready. He looked more frustrated and impatient than usual. The other boys' steps were dragging. Javier cuddled up to Jason's side. Jason laid his head on his shoulder for a second before going back to chopping fruit.

They all looked toward the doorway when Erik entered with his arm slung around Greg's shoulder. Greg's arm was tucked around his waist. They exchanged half-hearted smiles that quickly faded. Ah, her poor darlings. She could not wait to tell them the good news.

Elena hurried out of her room and rushed down the stairs. All of her boys were shocked when she flew into the kitchen. They dropped what they were doing and started to kneel. She waved them up excitedly.

"No, no... don't let anything burn. Oh, I am quite beside myself. Huge celebrations today, darlings. I have the most amazing news. Mistress Hannah was kind enough to agree to sell me all of her wonderful males. Welcome to my House, my sweet boys."

When they all just stood there, staring at her in shock, she threw her head back and laughed. "I know, I know, it is quite a surprise. But a lovely one, yes?"

Erik was the first to recover. He stepped toward her, and kneeled in Position Two at her feet. Lifting his chin, he stared into her amazing gold eyes. "Thank you, my beloved Mistress Elena."

Elena smiled down at her sweet, huge boy. She tangled her fingers in his silky blonde hair. "You are welcome, my dear Erik. My beloved Goddess is pleased by loving shows, as am I. Stand, dear."

"Miguel, dear, please do continue working your magic. You will be in charge of the kitchen, of course. If you wish to expand the menu, please feel free to do so. Keep in mind that I am not at all fond of spicy foods. You will tap whomever you wish to help you take inventory today, and put together the week's food order."

Miguel reeled. Dear? Dear!? He would be her slave. His knees went weak. Swallowing hard, he didn't trust his voice to speak. He nodded obediently, staring at her feet.

"Regarding the size of that order... We will have a lot of bellies to fill. Four of Master Jacob's boys will be here this afternoon. Additionally, Mistress Zenith has been kind enough to allow me to purchase her boys. Ernesto, Chris, Nick and Devon will be joining our House."

Javier couldn't help his laugh of wonder. Ernesto. Perfect. His eyes met his Mistress's knowing gaze. She nodded toward him with a little smile.

If she was able to get Jake and Marcus, as well... that would put her at three slaves, and nine toys. Perfect. Beaming at the wonder of it all, she looked over her beautiful boys. They were still a bit stunned. But happy.

"Jason, darling, bring our breakfast to my room. We will have our private training, then lunch. After lunch we will welcome our new House members. We will have our private dungeon time, then you will be released to play.

"Erik dear, while Jason is in training, please see to organizing the House. You will need to assign rooms, and chores."

"Yes, Mistress."

Elena beamed at her boys. They all looked much happier now. "Ah, I do love those beautiful smiles. Carry on. I have a few more wrinkles to iron out. I will see you soon, darling Jason."

Jason nodded, his cheeks flushed bright red. "Yes, beloved Mistress."

Elena shot them all another radiant smile before turning and rushing back out of the room, her fluffy white robe flapping behind. When she was about halfway up the stairs, she heard a roaring rebel yell from the kitchen. She had to assume that was her dear Erik. Loud, joyous laughter followed. She couldn't help but chuckle while she pulled her phone from her robe pocket. She might as well see how Master Jacob felt about Jake and Marcus being stolen out from under his nose.

It turned out that Master Jacob was surprisingly happy about the idea. He had been feeling a bit restricted, since his stables were full. He joked that the grass was always greener on the other side of the fence. Perhaps he would be tempted by one of the little ones from Mistresses Hannah and Zenith's audition.

By the time Elena had made those arrangements, Jason was scratching at her door. She hung up and called out for him to enter. When her darling boy crawled through the door awkwardly, trying to hold the tray at the same time, she shook her head and waved him up.

"No, darling, enough of that. Stand. You will have far too much to do to crawl around. It looks like our training schedule has been thrown out of whack yet again. Come, sit with me."

Jason nodded in dazed agreement. He went about making her comfortable. Tucking a throw blanket around his Mistress, he was careful to leave her toes uncovered. Then he checked the fire and turned it up a notch. Her meal and mimosa were served with the casual grace that only a few years of waiter experience could instill.

Elena watched her sweet boy work with a little smile curving her lips. He really was perfect in so many ways. By the time he had seated himself, she was in love all over again. His methodical attention to detail was not only adorable; it was absolutely essential, especially considering her life's work.

"I am thrilled, darling. I truly believe that you will love all of the little ones that I have purchased. I am quite certain that they will all love you. Having said that, I also want to encourage you to speak candidly with me if you are uncomfortable, for whatever reason. I wish for complete harmony in our House. That can only be accomplished through honest conversation."

"Yes, Mistress."

Elena chuckled. Reaching for Jason's face, she stroked his strong jaw. She had seen his face in her dreams for years. Of course she had assumed it was Iason's face. Mistress Selena's beloved submissive. She had longed for a perfect love like they shared.

"I did not expect to grow my House so quickly. But our Goddess has Her plans. We can always fight them, of course. But it is a waste of energy. I have found that it is wiser to go along, and do the best we can to follow Her directions."

Jason chewed thoughtfully. "Don't you believe in free will?"

"Oh, of course I do. It is a scientific principle. Cause and effect. But there are far more causes and effects out there than just our own actions and the results thereof. If one happened to believe in a higher power that can comprehend the grand scale, then it would behoove one to take advantage of any knowledge that higher power is generous enough to communicate."

"I couldn't believe in the Judeo-Christian God. It's just too contradictory and... mean."

"Mm. Sacrifices. Such a strange concept. Destruction for the sake of a God? Very odd. Why would a God wish for destruction?" Elena shook her head in confusion.

Jason chuckled. "Exactly. And the whole ritualistic cannibalism. Not to mention 'sins'."

"Sins are a money-making scheme."

"Oh?"

"Of course. There was a whole slew of commandments and rules that Moses brought down from the mountain at first. But there were his people; frolicking and worshipping the golden calf. He gave up on all but the basic Ten Commandments. 'Just don't do the really bad stuff, okay?'"