Society Says... Ch. 02

Story Info
A natural progression.
2.2k words
4.59
125.4k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks to all those who enjoyed my first story and thanks for all the nice comments.)

*

So I just got jerked off by my sister. So what? Shit happens, right?

After she finished with me, I was more than willing to return the favor; after all, as the saying goes; you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. Unfortunately, we both noticed it was about 5 P.M., which meant that our parents would be home from work soon. The last thing that could happen would be for Mom and Dad to find out; things like that destroy families.

To both cover up the little bit of cum that was on the mattress and to look like we weren't THAT lazy, Amy and I made my bed. She then threw the towel she used to clean the cum off us, as well as her jeans and shirt in the washer. And yes, we both got dressed.

Or parents got home right around 6 P.M. I don't know if it was guilt at what we had done while they were gone, but I suggested that we all go out for dinner, since Amy was back in town for the week (even though Athens, where UGA is located, is only an hour away) and that Mom didn't want to just throw something in the microwave for dinner, did she? I even said that Amy and I would pay; you should have seen the look she shot me. They agreed, but to this day I wonder if they knew something was up, just because it was so out of the blue and unlike us.

After dinner at Outback (one of our parents' favorite places to eat), we all got home a little before 9:00, just as Seinfeld was about to come on (next to last season, you know). My Dad was comfortable in his recliner (in full possession of the remote), my mom was lying on the couch, and Amy and I were sitting next to each other in the loveseat, I on the left and she on the right.

Now to get a perspective of how our living room was laid out, the TV (50 inches; my Dad's pride and joy) was against the wall, facing straight out. My Dad's recliner was about eight feet away from the TV, at about a 45 degree angle to the left. The couch was against the wall to the right, about 6-7 feet away from the recliner, so when you lay down to watch TV, if you lay on your left side, you had a perfect angle to watch it, but you couldn't see anything behind you. This is how our Mom was positioned. The loveseat was against the back wall of the living room, about ten feet behind the couch and recliner, between two speakers for the entertainment system. You watched TV through the gap between the couch and the recliner.

So all four of us are watching TV. Somewhere in the middle of Friends, I got up enough nerve to bring up to Amy what had transpired earlier that day. I leaned over to her so I could keep my voice down.

"I never got to thank you for this afternoon."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, in my bedroom?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"What do you mean, you have no idea?"

"What about your bedroom."

"You know, the handjob?"

"Oh, that. I was trying to block that out of my mind."

"What? Why? Are you mad?"

"Of course not, silly. I was just fucking with you."

"Oh thank God. I thought you were mad at me or something."

"Why would I be mad at you? I just wish we had more time so you could have gotten ME off."

"Me too. I really feel like I owe you one or three."

"(Laughing) Good one."

Then my mom lifted her head and looked back at us. "What are you two whispering about?"

"Oh, nothing Mom. We were just fighting over who should've paid more for dinner, Amy or me."

"Well, thank you both for dinner. That was very nice of you."

"You're welcome Mom," as she elbowed me in the ribs. She then whispered, "Maybe we should save this conversation for later."

"Agreed."

After ER ended, at 11:00, and the news started, our parents got up to go to bed. They thanked us again for dinner, and my Dad told us to keep it down. In unison, we said "Okay, Dad, we will." They then went upstairs.

I got up to pee (first floor toilet this time) and Amy went to the kitchen to get a couple of Cokes for us. She was already on the loveseat when I got back.

"Did you wash your hands?'

"Of course. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason."

"Whatever. I can't wait to watch Letterman. Korn is playing tonight."

"Cool. I like them."

"Me too."

At 11:35 Letterman came on. Just as scheduled, Korn played their song A.D.I.D.A.S. (All Day I Dream About Sex). Kind of ironic, I thought to myself.

After the show was over, Amy reached over and hit the power button on the remote, turning off the TV, then reached over and turned off the table lamp. The only light came from the kitchen lamp over the stove and the moonlight through the window. The clock on the table read 12:40 A.M.

"Okay buster. You got yours; now it's my turn."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know goddamned well what I'm talking about."

"I know, I know. I did say I owed you one."

"Or three."

"Then you'd owe me two."

"Whatever. Come here."

I scooted over closer to her. "Did you realize we never even kissed earlier today?"

"Shut up." With that she leaned over and basically stuck her tongue down my throat, not that I minded. She had such soft lips, I thought to myself. We played tongue tag for a few minutes (damn she was a good kisser!), then I slowly moved my right hand under her t-shirt (University of Georgia Bulldogs; yeeech). Her breasts were so soft; not as in flabby, but her skin was so soft, it was almost like baby's skin. Her nipples were definitely hard; they weren't very big, and didn't stick out very far, but they were definitely hard. And that scent. You know that scent; the one that radiates off a woman when you're making out with her.

She let out a few soft moans as I felt her up, first with my right hand, then with both hands. Finally, she said "This shirt has got to go," and threw it on the floor. Once again I was treated to the sight of her breasts. This time, however, I didn't just look at them.

I bent my head down and licked, ever so gently, the circles surrounding her aerolae. I always did this with girls because some girls like it rough and some like it gentle. I thought it best to always start off gently. Then, if they liked it rougher, I could always move on from there. Amy was one of those who liked it rougher, I found out.

"Bite my nipples."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"No, I like it. Now bite them."

"Okay." So I bit them, gently at first, then gradually bit down harder. Amy moaned "Yes! God I love that."

Hearing her moans, I reached down toward her crotch and felt her through her sleep pants (Old Navy, gotta love 'em). She was soaking wet.

"Amy, you're really wet."

"I know; I always am, but I'm super wet now."

"Do you want to take them off?"

"Don't ask, dork, just do it. You have to be more assertive when you're with a girl."

"Okay. Lay back on the loveseat, so I can take them off."

"That's more like it."

Amy lay back on the loveseat. I reached over, untied the knot, and pulled them down towards her ankles. This time it was her turn to lift her ass up to get her pants pulled down. After removing them from her ankles, I threw them on the floor (I know, we didn't have much respect for our clothes at the time).

She had a nice little landing strip (she's completely shaved now, but this was '97, before it was part of the culture for girls [and guys] to be hairless "down there").

"What do you want me to do?"

"Get me off, that's what!"

"How?"

"Are you seriously asking me that question?"

"I meant with my finger or my tongue."

"How about both."

"Alrighty then."

Now I'm definitely don't have a 10" penis, an ability to come five times in a row, or anything like that, but I knew from the first time I did it (and still do now), that I can eat a girl out with the best of 'em. I lost my virginity when I was fifteen to a eighteen year-old, and I made her come twice from going down on her. I just figured, while you're licking her clitoris, stick your index finger in there, make a motion like "come here", and find the Cheerio, since that HAD to be the g-spot, right? The rest was history.

So I went down on my sister.

I knew from reading books not to go for the clitoris right away, something about it being too sensitive or something. So I decided to tease her. I figured if girls can be teases, why can't a guy?

I started kissing the inside of her thigh, working my way up just until I reached the pubic bone, then skipped over her pussy entirely and kissed down the other thigh.

"Don't tease me. I'll fucking kill you."

"Good things come to little girls who wait."

"Shut up."

I flicked my tongue at the outer reaches of her labia, almost like a snake's tongue. Then I kept my tongue out and traced around the entire length of her labia. Even from doing that, my chin was soaked.

"I guess you're wet enough."

"No shit."

Just as she said that, I stuck my index finger into her, palm up, just like I had always done before with other girls. Her entire body jumped.

"Oh my God."

Slowly I moved my finger out, and just as slowly put it back in. I gradually increased the pace. As I did, her juices started making the same sounds as when she jerked me off; "SWUCK, SWUCK, SWUCK." My entire right palm was covered in pussy juice.

"Oh, Andy, that feels so FUCKING good."

I then figured it was time to take it up a level, so I felt for the Cheerio. Once I found it, I started the "come here" finger motion. Then I put my tongue on her clit and started moving it around (my tongue, that is).

"Andy, press down hard on my clit with your tongue and hold it there. I like that."

"Whatever you say."

So I did. I pressed down on her clit with my tongue, just like she asked. And I held it there, just like she asked. And I kept gesturing to some imaginary person to "come here." And I pressed and held until my bottom teeth started hurting the bottom of my tongue. And after a few more "come heres"...

"Oh, shit, Andy, I'm gonna COME!"

"Already?"

"Yes already! I'm gonna COME! Oh my God! Oh my God! Andy! Andy! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

I felt her pussy tighten around my finger, and felt her walls start to quiver. In fact, her whole body was quivering.

"Oh! Oh! Oh shit! Holy shit!"

She grabbed the nearest pillow and put it over her face, lest we wake up the parental units. Eventually, she stopped shaking. I pulled out my finger and lifted my face out of her crotch.

"So, was it good for you?"

She pulled the pillow away. "Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

"Self-taught, with a little help from books."

"You eat pussy better than any guy I've ever been with, including Jeremy." Jeremy was a 27 year-old she had been dating the year prior.

"Thanks for the compliment. I already told you you gave me the best handjob I've ever had."

"So now we're even."

"You know, if we actually have sex, we can both get off but still stay even, that is unless you have multiple orgasms."

"Oh, don't worry, I come more than once when I'm having sex."

"Too bad I'm a guy; it's a lot harder for me to do that.

"True."

"Soooo...we can have sex if you want to."

"Oh, I want to, believe me. It's just a matter of the two people sleeping upstairs."

"We can be quiet."

"I know, but we can't take any chances. This was way too risky as it is. Plus it's more fun to be loud anyway."

I looked down at my shorts. I was hard as a rock. My dick was absolutely begging to be let out. Amy noticed as well.

"I see somebody missed me. But we have to wait til tomorrow. And you better not jack off! I want that thing alive and ready for me."

"Okay, I won't."

"You promise?"

"I Promise."

"Well, I'm going to wash up and go to bed. You should do the same."

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

I looked over at the clock; 1:55 A.M. It had only been a little over ten hours since our first encounter. What did the next 24 hours have in store?