Sodomy & Gamore Ch. 1

Story Info
Explore a kingdom ruled by an insatiable family.
2.4k words
3.75
116.1k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adom&Eav
Adom&Eav
172 Followers

The KINGDOM of SODOMY AND GAMORE introduction

I will bring you an continuing historical account to what my father has journaled over 20 years ago. The KINGDOM of Sodomy And Gomore. Over 20 years our family has fought for control of the land and in many battles the King has prevailed. The Final treaties have been signed bringing peace and posterity to his order. These times bring forth celebration. For it is a time for decadent lust, and unbridled debauchery.

The kingdom has thrived and the family has grown to operating size. In the earlier journal, you have met the King and his wife (Queen). There was also the Duke, Peter(Prince), Lance McBane (Sir McBane) my husband, and myself Princess Pamela.

The Kingdom is now two parties, the Kings castle, and the Dukes mansion. To acquaint you with the royalty, I will start with the Kings castle.

The Majestic couple has two offspring, Prince Peter and myself.

Prince married Valentina, daughter of Lord Ciphierias.

Lord Ciphierias and my husband's father Lord McBane, are esquires to the King and are rooks of the rear castle.

Sir McBane and I have a daughter Batania who married Lance McSwayn, son of Sir McSwayn.

The Prince has a son Persaval who married Janeesia, daughter of Sir McDuff. Sir McSwayn and Sir McDuff are esquires to the Prince and are rooks to the front castle.

The Duke and his wife (Dutchess) has one son Dartanian (Young Duke).

He wedded Siamoce', who is daughter of Lord McDougal. Lord McDougal is rook to the rear mansion.

Dartanion and Siomose' has two children. Victor and Victoria.

Victoria married Lance Saltran, son of the Sir Saltrans.

Victor married Boniavia, daughter of the Sir Voltrous'.

Sir Saltran and Sir Voltrous share the front rook of the mansion.

Over several weeks I have secretly transcribed all journals and diaries belonging to royal members. And I now submit...

SODOMY AND GAMORE part I

Valentina awoke wee hours of the morning to the sounds of cocksucking. She raised to look over her husband's shoulder who was sitting up still half asleep. She found their daughter-in-law Janeesia between his legs attempting blow his cock. The amateurish blowjob was too wet and loud as spit soaked his cockmeat. Her strokes were incomplete and her bob had no rythem. The 19-year-old left the half hard prickmeat in frustration and since Prince had an early combat class to give, Val could only finish the job with her mouth. This left her moist cunt hot and itchy.

Valentina dressed and left for the Dukes mansion aroused with her husband's sperm in her belly. She was hot to find her confidant Dartanian. She found my daughter Batania licking his balls to assist his own daughter Victoria in sucking his massive cock. They would try in vain to empty his morning nuts.

Val found me in my chambers to inform me of the two little cocksuckers. We also mused at the pitiful excuse of a blowjob Janeesia had attempted with the Prince. "How could her mother (Mrs McDuff) allow the girl out without teaching her proper cockeating" we laughed. And since Val's pussy was so itchy, I ate it myself before my husband hammered both our cunts to jelly.

Siamose' had come from the bath after Val had left, to find the two starlets mouthing off her husband. She was incredibly hot this morning and needed manmeat. Crowded from her own sleeping quarters, she rushed over to the castle after breakfast to feast on my husbands cock. But it was worn out from Val's and my hot little pussies. All of the men were training when she disregarded royal instructions by roaming the fields designated for training. The Sirs would not interupt their training but Siamose' had hoped to find the young Lance studs out for break. She needed experienced cocksmenship, but if there was three maybe all four young lads one after another pumping her hot snatch, that could also surfice. But today was her lucky day.

The Sirs were training the young Lances along with other knights. The Lords were returning from inspection of that training. Lord McDougal and Lord Ciphierias had seen her and approached with anger. They reprimanded her for being on the training site. Siamose' was fearful of their authority when she was thrown to the ground on hands and knees. Lord McDougal reared behind her with his huge royal cock and punished the hot 40yld women when his steel prickshaft shredded her silk panties as it rammed viciously into her wet cunt. Her cries of pain/joy were blocked by Lord Ciphierias huge cock as he forced her to mouth his royal prickmeat.

The Lords fucked the disobedient subject this way until they switched and fucked her over again. They scorned the well fucked women and left her by the side of the road panting uncontrollably. Her dress was still up at her waist while her swollen pussylips leaked lumps of their seed down her shaking thighs. Siamose' hoped that no one would come by and see her this way, but the Lords of the Kingdom were excellent cocksmen and left her too weak to move. She had a satisfied smile on her face as she faded in and out of consiosness, with her naked rump still positioned the way they had fucked it.

The four Lances of royalty were headed to lunch when they saw the luscious naked asscheeks and the dripping pussy that waved in the wind. It gave them all instant hard-ons and they spoke of plugging the holes without warning. But they were not permitted to indulge in the sauces of the older women without invitation.

Victor's cock would always harden at the site of his mother's beautiful ass. He, Persaval, Lance McSwain, and Lance Saltran all bypassed lunch and carried their wives into a small room of commons. There they commanded the young girls to hike their dresses and lower their knickers. Soon after, sweet young pussies had lathered exploding boycocks with frothy girljuice. The excited young girls felt wanton and sexy, not knowing that the cocks were stiff mostly for the site of the hot asscrack of the Young Duke's wife.

The highly influential Lord wives ran the castles and fair grounds. LadyCiphierias, Lady McDougal, and Lady McBane had closed off the small room of commons from the servants that catered the lunch. Lady McBane had invited the other Ladies to inspect the room. They agreed that the small room reeked of sex and had pools and puddles of sweet young pussyjuice staining the furniture. This made all three Ladies very hot and bothered. It wasn't the smell of young boycum as much as it was sweet young pussy nectar. Dining on hot young snatch was a special treat for the elder women. Lady Ciphierias was blushing as the other two spoke of how every young women of the royals were in love with her tongue. And its true, Valentina's mother was the best cunteater of the kingdom.

Whenever our men warriors are in battle and away from us for weeks, the Queen, the Dutchess, and the three LadyLords would gather us for physical release. And Lady Ciphierias attends to each pussy with individual detail, and she knows each cunt by scent and touch. She pays attention to every nerve and hotspot, she makes us cum with shattering orgasms. She does not tongue our assholes the way LadyMcBane and LadyMcDougal loves to do, and the Queen and Dutchess knows our entire body so well. But no one eats pussy like Lady Ciphierias. Well... maybe Lord McBane, my father-in-law.

After tonguing each others cunt and packing vibrators, the LordLadies sent message to the King to meet with the Duke. They then sent message to the Duke that he was wanted by the King. The two Commanders met in a candle-lit room to find three hot horny cunts begging for a boning.

It was the end of a training session and the Sirs would oversee patrol of the posterital territories. They would rotate supervision of their knights and would go on for weeks, giving us limited exposure to our husbands. An evening of celebration was in order.

The seven wives of the Sirs were together and we perfumed each others body and cunts. After treating of our cunts and special enemas of our assholes, we kissed and fondled each other 'till we were randy. We were all in a circle with our faces touching when the men came in. Sirs licked his wife's pussy and fingered asshole. They then raised and plugged steaming cunt making us moan in orgasm.

Our pussies were dripping wet when we half turned left to find women asses in our faces. In a seven person chain, we ate tangy assholes leaving slots layered in spit. Valentina, my sexually shy sister-in-law, rimmed my ass delicately as if she was intimidated by it. Meanwhile I ate her sister's (Mrs. McSwayn) ass roughly by shoving my tongue as deep as I could and using my hands to tear her rumpcheeks wide apart.

Moments later we spun around to eat out the ass of the woman that just ate our own. Around the circle was Mrs McDuff eating the ass of her twin sister Mrs Voltrous. Mrs Voltrous was feasting on Siamose' ass, the most prized rump of popular demand. It was a childish looking butt with a charm of its own. I was eating Valentina's ass, my personal favorite for its perkiness, with more zest than she ate mine. I shoved my tongue in far enough to lick the insides of the entire assring. Her sister was reaming my asshole just as wickedly as I ate hers.

We were all facing each other and shared moans and grimaces when the Sirs behind us started fucking our shitters. They had moved one ass over counterclockwise and nudged their fat long lumber up protesting wet rectums. My dear husband was fucking the ass that I just prepared and I loved to see her face. Valentina was embarrassed at assfucking and always had a virgin look in her eyes. My daughter's father-in-law was fucking my puckered poopchute with his steel-hard shaft. Moments later they 'popped' cocks free of shitter and rotated. The Prince was fucking the second of twin sister asshole while my husband was at the first.

Across from me I could see ecstasy in Sir McSwayn eyes as he fucked Siamone' ass. Most of the Sirs say that she has the hottest ass the way it flutters around cock, sucking it on each stroke. Rotation had my brothers thick royal cock up Siamone's ass while her husband YoungDuke, was shafting mine. The last rotation had my brothers cock up my shithole. I was so hot by now, my asshole was blazing heat and milking his cock like a hungry little mouth. Heads and faces of the women were now bumping against one another as the Sirs bang our butts hard and fast.

The moaning from the women was drowned out by animal grunts of the men. I loved each cock with my asshole but my brother would receive a sucking that had his balls rumbling with cum. The Sirs spoke to each other agonizingly, and finally they all were ready. The women turned around at their husband's cock as it explode into our faces, hair, and titties. Faces drenched in cum, we turned back around to share it. Our tongues lick at sticky faces in effort to sample each of the men's manmilk. Meanwhile our asses were being kissed and pampered by our sweet husband.

We all washed, ate and drank. We fell asleep naked with face against tit, or cock, or ass, or... it was a heap or rutting flesh. The next morning when the cocks were hard as steel, the women laid the men on their backs with their heads together. It was our turn to rotate so I was paired with my brother first. We straddled the Sirs facing the center, grabbed their long fat dicks and raised ourselves above them. The men spread our asscheeks while we found our stretched bungholes with mushroomed cockheads.

I slithered down the Prince cock squirming my tender red shithole around it. I rocked and bobbed on his meat until I had it buried deep in my bowels. I was creaming on Sir Soltran's cock when I seen the look of pure lust on Valentina's face. She was dragging her delicious asspucker the full length of Dartanians cock. She had a special liking for his cock and deliberately slow, she milked his cock. There was a look of challenge in her eyes.

As she fucked Dartanian, his wife was fucking Valentina's husband. Siamone' was rotating her hip in all direction to give the Prince her finest assfuck. My cunt and ass constantly exploded on the next three cocks. The six cock for the women signaled to the men to blow their loads of cocksewage into our backsides. But I was determined to earn it as I swiveled and squatted all over Sir McSwayn's cock. Most women were now on their feet as they impaled themselves onto stiff cock with clasping, chewing, and sucking assholes. We were begging them to fuck our buttholes and feed our bowels full of cumage.

I got my assfull when Sir McSwayn's cock bucked wildly and rushed thru gushers of hot lumps of manjuice. It burned my assguts like lava as it filled my bowels and started up my colon. My analtrack was lined with thick goo as it contracted around his exploding cock.

The Sirs were standing above kneeling wives that were at their cocks. Shrieks of disenchantment came from women who wrinkled their noses at the sticky cocks.

After fucking six assholes in a row, there was remnants of such a deed about my husband's cock. A light brown mushiness at the base that splattered his balls. Distinctly darker streaks about the middle of the fuckstick. Thick hardened remnants at his cockcrown that was trapped behind the ridges of his flared cockcrown. And then a lurid strand of thick liquid hung inches off of his meat. We laughed nervously as one woman teased another for the foul smell of ass on her on her hubby's nasty cock. Some tried to identify shitjuice belonging to which ass, while Siamone' complained that someone had took a crap on her husband's shaft. I knew my secret was safe with Dartanian as I popped my Husband's filthy cock in my mouth and polished it clean and shined.

Adom&Eav
Adom&Eav
172 Followers