Sodomy in Santorini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yiannis, walked me over to the window, with his massive cock still stuffed up my arse. He had total control over my body and could use it anyway he wanted - I couldn't have objected if I wanted.

He lifted each arm, one at a time, placing them so I would brace myself against the window frame as the white curtains billowed about us. I arched my back to give him a better angle, and he gripped my hips with both hands, beginning to increase his fucking speed.

He ploughed my anus deeply and I tried to keep up, clenching and loosening to increase his pleasure.

Yiannis began moaning loudly, I pressed back, and looking out the window saw the sun dip below the maritime horizon. Yiannis exploded with a load groan and heavy, thick wads of his cum deep into my rear, each stroke bringing another spurt, for at least nine or ten more strokes.

Nearby crowds of tourists began clapping and whistling at the sunset as it finally disappeared.

12