Sofa

Story Info
Sylvia in the gym.
7k words
4.3
108.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the sofa Sylvia sat comfortably with a smile upon her face listening to the warm encouraging words, her words. On the tape her voice was encouraging her to listen and obey.

Every evening Sylvia had played the tape to herself before going down to the apartment's basement gym to hit the machines for an enthusiastic work out. The tape was an effective technique using suggestion to enhance what little enthusiasm there was to start with and to maintain it each day.

Having studied sales and marketing in college she had added to her knowledge of persuasion techniques to make up the tape. In effect she had hypnotised herself using the tape over the last few weeks. This extreme method was needed just to get her out of the apartment after a long boring day at the office. It was also effective exercise, as she had lost a little weight as well as toning her body to a lean fit figure.

Sylvia was a cute twenty-two year old with a button nose and long blond hair. Working out kept her hips trim and thighs lean otherwise she tended to put on a little weight.

Her mother was keen on fitness but Sylvia had lost the motivation on leaving home, so with dinners eaten before the television she had added a few pounds in the wrong places. At last, with the help of the tape she had maintained a good exercise regimen and was feeling the good results.

***

Tom had been equally impressed with her suppleness when she bent over to grab both ankles. Perhaps it was the tight leotard closely fitting the lean figure rather than the display of efficient exercise. In any case he was certainly inspired to spend more time in the gym that evening.

Tom had been working out in the gym on odd occasions long before she had but with little enthusiasm. No one came down here and it had become a lonely boring task treading the mill and pushing weights. Up until that day he had attended so infrequently it did him no good at all.

He too needed to tone up a body softened by microwave food eaten before a flickering computer screen. Working at a computer rather than working out didn't help his waist line either. He too had been putting on weight for a few months, since living in this apartment block away from home and away from his mothers cooking.

At twenty-nine it was about time he left home so a year ago an apartment was bought and here he was in the gym watching an attractive young woman working out. She concentrated so much on the machines it appeared at first she hadn't noticed him at all. Not that this surprised him as he didn't stand out in a crowd for he was more computer nerd than fitness guru.

From that first meeting with Sylvia, although it was hardly a meeting as they hadn't spoken, a sudden enthusiasm for exercise had engulfed him. With just the right something to entice him to the gym he became a regular.

He watched in fascination the tight leotard thinning almost sheer at her crotch with each waist bend. With straight legs she bent to grab both ankles showing of a wonderful heart shaped ass. A pair of lips protruded between the thighs in such a seductive manner he couldn't keep his eyes from staring at her.

After the warm up it became less interesting though when she lay back on a bench to lift weights her legs were open while she grunted on each heft of a weight. A large camel toe was revealed between open legs moving enticingly with each lift.

He had waited for the right moment to speak but she hadn't even acknowledged his presence with such finesse she seemed to look straight through him. By the end of the week he managed to pluck up courage in a do or die attempt at an introduction.

Timing the break to perfection he stepped off the treadmill to stand right in front of her. "Hi. My name's Tom. I'm forty-four." He said. "I mean apartment forty-four." He stammered.

She stood before him unmoving staring at the treadmill that was the next exercise in a long practised daily routine. He knew her unwavering routine from a weeks' long concentration on her performance but why was she just standing there.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

Her mouth opened and closed as though struggling for the right words, as though she were unsure of where she was.

"I am OK." She said, eventually.

He asked again if she was all right. "Why are you staring like that?" He asked feeling unnerved at the peculiar reaction.

"I am in a trance." She said slowly, with a mystical look as though she were drugged.

Unable to stop himself he asked. "Why are you in a trance?"

He slowly drew out of her what she had been up to over the past weeks, question by question, until it began to make sense enough for him to relax. Combining several different techniques she had made up a tape, which was played every evening after a quick snack. She revealed how she had thought up the idea from self-hypnosis and positive reinforcement books.

The idea that she was hypnotised was enthralling. "You can skip the treadmill this evening." He said. She still looked at it intently over his shoulder. "I order you to skip the treadmill." He tried again.

He moved out of the way to watch her continue with the usual routine on the treadmill. "Oh, well, it was just an idea." He whispered with a shrug. He guessed only orders from the tape would be obeyed.

'The tape! What if I put my own orders on the tape would she obey those?' He wondered.

At the end of the session he told her. "I think it would help me to exercise more too, can I have a copy of the tape?" She didn't seem to know what to do having the routine interrupted. "I'll come up with you and make a copy." He suggested.

She didn't say no, so he went with her back to her apartment. He wasn't sure what he was doing but at least he was talking to her even though she didn't seem to respond much.

At the apartment door she hesitated and he thought she was about to make some excuse to keep him out but she still didn't seem to know what to do so he just followed her in. Fortunately the tape machine had two drives and he helped himself to a spare cassette and copied onto it.

While she was in the shower he let himself out and quietly closed the door behind him.

Back in his own apartment he rummaged around in the spare room opening boxes and throwing the contents across the floor. "Damn! I know there's an old cassette tape machine here somewhere."

Eventually it was found and he settled back to listen. The tape was of her voice, telling her to listen and obey, and then continued with the exercises to be carried out. Listening to the enthusiastic voice left him feeling defeated as it was obvious she would only obey her own voice.

He thought through the stilted conversation in the gym then suddenly sprang out of the chair. "That's it! I've got it." He shouted to the empty apartment. On his computer he typed out the beginning of an idea, refining a set of questions designed to gain the answers he wanted.

***

It was only during the gym sessions that she acknowledged his presence as anywhere else in the building or outside, she ignore him. It had been annoying yet made him more determined to get through to her. So now he knew she really didn't remember talking to him in the gym so he was ready to progress with the project.

During the next session in the gym he taped their conversation which amounted to him asking a question which she dutifully answered. Asking the right questions gave him what he needed.

With a copy of the tape on his computer he combined the recent answers to give a set of instructions more to his liking. From the computer he transferred the new set of instructions to the old fashioned cassette tape machine and played it. It sounded just perfect.

It was obvious that over the months the tape she had been using had become more effective than she realised until it was a deeply ingrained instruction to listen and obey. That evening he again followed her to her apartment and replaced the tape with the modified one.

Again while she showered he slipped out closing the door quietly behind him.

***

Next evening she sat as usual after a snack listening to the tape. Over the weeks the words had become so powerful it was difficult to resist and although a little uneasy about the commands she just sat there taking it all in. After all, it was her words, her voice, so what could be wrong with following the instructions. As directed she pushed them firmly into her subconscious. Blissfully unaware of the extra instructions she left the apartment for the basement as usual.

They were the only two people using the gym and Tom hoped they wouldn't be disturbed for this first test of his game. He knew she had listened to the new version of the tape for she had entered the gym bare foot rather than wearing the usual gym shoes. Being a creature of habit she had always worn the same outfit even replacing it with the same thing when worn out.

He smiled and said hello but it wasn't a question requiring an answer or an instruction so she ignored him to carry on treading away the miles.

Tom stood next to her and said. "It's a good tape but hot in here."

The relaxed look was replaced with a frown of consternation as she told him. "I'm too hot." She broke with routine and stepped of the treadmill.

He crossed his fingers and jumped onto an exercise bike trying to look innocent in case she snapped out of the trance.

She pulled the leotard down over her shoulders then hesitated a moment with a look of disquiet on her face. She stood there a moment as though wrestling with inner conflict. If she broke free of his instructions now it would be all over before it even got started. Still it was worth a try.

As he had guessed the influence of her own words, on his tape, started to overwhelm her reluctance. With a smooth movement the leotard was peeled down her body to reveal a pair of small pert breasts.

As expected she smiled and told him. "I feel cooler and freer to exercise now."

It was still a shock to hear her talk to him without being prompted with a question. Watching her perform the usual routines in a pair of white cotton panties looked so much more interesting.

With her breasts free they rotated in an alluring way during one particular exercise while during others they bobbed up and down. When an exercise involving bending over had been completed she automatically crooked a finger along the edge of the panties pulling them free of her crack to cover her bottom.

He made a mental note on how to improve the instruction tape. Next time she would be instructed not to make that automatic feminine gesture however appealing it had been. At the end of the session he handed her a second tape taking the old one from her.

***

The tape ended so she got up from the sofa as usual only this time it was to open the door and close it behind Tom when he walked in. She walked back into the lounge and warmed up for a completely new set of exercises. She was at ease stripping off to perform a series of adventurous exercises taking no notice of the visitor sitting on the sofa.

Tom sat avidly watching the performance. Lying back on the plush carpet she lifted and opened her legs stretching the pose a few times then stopped with them splayed in the air.

"Am I doing this exercise right Tom." She asked in a silken voice.

He was a little taken aback by her speaking to him although he should have been prepared having created the tape of instructions. With his help she was able to open her legs further until stretching them was a little painful.

He relaxed the pressure telling her. "You must practice this move until you can touch the floor with both heels." He had instructed her in the next tape to practise this move and it was so very gratifying to se it close-up. It was so very frustrating too.

Hesitating for a moment, looking as though something was wrong, she continued telling him. "Thank you, Tom."

Again the words caught him off guard yet this time he was relaxed enough to smile.

The tape she was performing from had been prepared yesterday and he already had an advanced copy ready. Each one was in her voice starting with the usual exhortation for her to listen and obey.

From now on there would be no need to trick her into saying words out of context to be knit together on the computer. Tom would simply give her a script at the end of this session.

***

Patiently, in a state of meditation, she listened to her voice telling her what to do only the voice was a set of commands for what he wanted her to do. She stripped off the leotard and performed a series of stretches wearing nothing but a pair of old blue knickers.

He didn't like the panties at all, they were so unsexy. He chuckled at the thought; how far his ecxpectations had progressed when this would have been a marvel. She stretched and bent over showing him almost everything. He waited impatiently wanting to see more. He watched her peel the knickers down her legs then sit on the floor.

As though alone she sat uninhibited with legs stretched out. "I've finished the warm up so can you help me with the extra moves Tom? I need to practise some stretching movements." She asked, as instructed.

The silky smooth voice was so very sexy. Perhaps it was the anticipation of what was to come after so many days of frustration from watching this beautiful body performing so close before him.

On the floor she fidgeted from cheek to cheek getting ready to perform the leg exercises. He kneeled on the floor watching every delicious movement.

He hesitated knowing he was going too far though he had reached the point of no return unable to back out now. He lay down on the floor next to her unable to speak; he crossed his fingers hoping this was not going to blow up in his face.

On top of him she lowered her body guiding herself onto his hardness. She proceeded with slow push-ups.

"Faster." He said. A moment later he exalted her in panting breaths. "Faster!" He exhaled. It didn't take long for the words to be uttered, almost too late. "Sylvia, cum!" He told her. As instructed she came and it was a deep satisfying climatic happening, for both of them.

She lay collapsed upon him sighing with relief which gave him so much more satisfaction on seeing she had benefited from the 'exercise' too. After weeks of frustration he had what he wanted. He put his arms around her holding her tight.

Her voice on the tape had told her to complete some moves after he left the apartment and would feel sexually frustrated. He was also careful to have her instructed not to seek satisfaction and wait for the right time. She would have to wait for the words, 'Sylvia, cum!'

From then on she showed enthusiasm every time they started the stretching routine which was something he hadn't thought to instruct; it just happened to be a pleasant surprise.

***

They arrived together at the apartment building one evening whereupon she blushed and stammered a greeting. "You're in apartment forty-four aren't you." She said.

Tom was taken aback for a moment but this initial shock wore off as they chatted aimlessly while waiting for the lift. He guessed something of their familiarity had filtered through from her subconscious. Having the advantage over her helped him converse casually rather than shyly make excuses and shuffle away.

"You look fit. Do you work out?" He asked mischievously.

She blushed and told him. "I do, every evening. In the basement, didn't you know, there's a complete gym down there." She added. "You could join me. Oh! I didn't mean." She faltered in embarrassment.

"It's OK." He laughed. "I need to get fit. I spend too much time in front of a computer." He said, while patting his stomach. It wasn't a part of his plan that she should talk to him outside of the apartment but it was another pleasant surprise.

The next evening, after an intimate session on the floor, she went for a shower. This time he didn't discreetly leave but sat waiting for her on the sofa. His hand idly brushed the cushion while he thought. 'This is where it all started.'

She returned in jeans and tee-shirt not in the slightest perturbed that he was there. "That was marvellous. I feel so much better, invigorated even. That tape was such a good idea." She told him.

Yet another adjustment to the tape meant she thought it was his idea to relax and gain enthusiasm for the gym so now he had a reason to be in her apartment although she was still unaware of how intimate they had become.

They spent time together sharing lists of favourite artists and foods. They laughed together at silly inconsequential events in their lives. Talking like good friends he enjoyed her company as much as she did.

"I'll play it again tomorrow, it helped concentrate on the exercises so well." She told him.

They stood awkwardly at her door. He lost his nerve and waved good night rather than kiss her. "See you tomorrow then." He said and decided to walk up the stairs rather than wait for the lift.

***

As usual a contract came up where he would have to be away for a week so he set up a tape to keep her going while he was away. In her own words it told her to keep up with the gym and the special exercises. She was not to satisfy herself but wait for his return.

Usually he would enjoy a week away but this time all he wanted was to get back to her so that every minute seemed to drag like an hour.

The moment he arrived back he almost ran to her apartment with thoughts racing through his head of dread that something might have gone wrong. Could someone have found out what he had been doing to her? It would be the end of a burgeoning relationship if she had found out about his manipulation of her thoughts and feelings.

Rushing from his apartment he brought another tape all the time hoping nothing had gone wrong. Someone he didn't recognise answered the door and for a moment he thought it was the wrong floor of the apartment building.

"I was looking for Sylvia" He said lamely. Before he could say anything she asked him in. "Sylvia!" She called down the corridor. "What did you say your name is? Tom is here. Oh! You're the young man with the tape." She said.

He quickly wedged the new one into a back pocket.

"Such a brilliant idea, you ought to market it. Exercise is so much easier when the drudge of thinking of going to the gym is removed. I do exercise but find it such a bore. With your tape I hardly realised I had gone when I was back in the apartment. You are so clever." She said, intending to go on only Sylvia interrupted her.

"Hello Tom. How was your trip?" She asked. He was confused and worried as to what was going on.

The woman interrupted. "It's nearly time Sylvia, and we have to get changed."

"I'll see you down there, Tom." Sylvia said. He needed little encouragement to retreat out of the apartment still wondering what was happening and who this woman was.

He convinced himself he hadn't been found out when thinking of their tone of voice and what they had said. Unless it was a trap of some kind. Perhaps he would be shamed into admitting what he had done to Sylvia or worse, the police might be called to meet him in the basement.

Well there was nowhere to run to so whatever their intentions were he would have to face them. Feeling very nervous he waited, all the while trying to remember what was on the last tape. It was nothing radical but it wasn't the simple version she had concocted.

When they appeared he looked into their faces trying to fathom the depth of his trouble. When Sylvia started on the treadmill the other woman waited behind her. He realised that this woman was going to follow the same routine from the same tape and would follow Sylvia around the gym waiting her turn.

Becoming a little more relaxed he suddenly noticed they were both in bare feet. He wondered what else the woman had picked up from the tape and how deep into the trance she was.

12