Sofa Passion

Story Info
Reunited, they just couldn't wait.
1k words
4.27
23k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anxiously, she stood at the door on her tiptoes, watching impatiently for his car to pull up. Biting her nails, she moved the curtain aside again, peering down the street. Five minutes later, he arrived. She ran out of the house and down the stairs with a huge grin on her face.

He smiled back and enveloped her in his arms when she reached him. The joyous reunion in the driveway lasted more than just a couple of minutes as they embraced and kissed passionately. His hands began to wonder down her chest and she giggled happily, but she quickly slapped them away. "Wait until we get inside, silly!" she exclaimed as she brushed her lips against his one last time before they began making their way into the house.

They loaded his bags into her room, but it took longer than it should have because they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Finally, his car was unloaded and they could relax. She led him into the living room where they sat on the sofa together and began to watch television.

She wouldn't let him have the remote control, so he began tickling her side until she gave it up. He looked at her and grinned a devilish grin before flipping to the movie channels. His hand stopped pressing the control once he turned to a channel where a girl was performing a strip tease for her lover. He chuckled as he set the remote down and wiggled his eyebrows in her direction.

Wanting to defy him and surprise him, she stood up and began removing her top. Her hands went slowly as she unbuttoned her way down. His eyes never left her hands as the bulge between his legs grew larger. Silently, she pulled her shirt open to reveal her plump breasts. His mouth fell open once he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. He gulped loudly as her hands moved down to her shorts. She took her sweet time there as well, driving him crazy as she unzipped them. She let them fall to the ground, and then looked up into his eyes. As her hands slid down to her pink thongs, he reached out and grabbed her wrist. "No," he began, "Let me."

Passion flashed in her eyes as he bent down, using his teeth to slip her thongs down. She stepped out of both her shorts and her panties, and then moved over to him. Straddling his lap, she grasped the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head, tossing it aside. As she kissed, licked, and nibbled around his neck, her hands moved further down to undo his pants. She reached inside his boxers, grasping his cock and freeing it quickly. Her mouth began roaming down his chest, and she flicked her tongue across each of his nipples.

Smiling up at him, she slipped off his lap and got on her knees in front of him. He drew in a deep breath as she licked up and down his now fully hard cock. Her hands continued moving over his upper body as she took his head into her warm, wet mouth, sucking gently. His head fell back in ecstasy as her tongue rolled over it lightly, teasing him.

His hands gripped her head, but he didn't force. She took her time working her way up and down his manhood, sucking harder and moving further up each time. He stroked her hair lovingly as she slowly moved her head up more and more, letting his large cock slide down her throat. His fingered entwined into her soft hair as he gasped and moaned. She began moving back and forth, and he moaned louder as he came down her throat.

As she swallowed, she stood up and straddled him again. "No, no," he said as he grasped her waist and stood her back up. He stood as well, and removed his jeans and boxers. "Lay back," he instructed as he guided her back towards the couch.

He kissed her lips lovingly, tasting himself on them. He didn't mind, though, because he loved her so much. His mouth and his hands made their way towards her breasts. He took her erect left nipple into his mouth and teased it with his teeth and the tip of his tongue. His right hand moved up to grasp her other breast and he massaged it lightly. His movements got quicker and deeper, then he switched and repeated it. By this time, she was moaning out his name in bliss.

He looked up and caught her gaze. Their eyes held onto the other for a few moments as his hand made it's way between her legs. He rubbed up and down her lips softly and slipped two fingers into her wet hole. She arched her back as a soft gasp escaped her. Kissing his way down her stomach, he reached her delicate flower. He removed his fingers and used them to hold her pussy open so his tongue could begin to please her.

He flicked it against her clit and then took it gently into his mouth. When he heard her gasp of approval, he began sucking lightly for a moment. Her hands moved to her nipples and she started massaging and tugging them quickly. His tongue ran along the length of her pussy before he pulled back.

As she was rocketed into extreme pleasure, he quickly moved on top of her, spreading her legs and slamming his cock inside her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as her legs did the same to his hips. She moaned his name before kissing him deeply, letting her tongue explore his mouth. Tasting the mixture of their juices, they became more aroused and he started pumping harder.

Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly, her fingers digging into his sweaty flesh. Entwined together, he drove them both into bliss, and they shuddered in hard orgasms at the same moment. His cum shot hard and fast, deep inside her cunt. She laid her head back, enjoying the feeling of having his seed buried in her.

When she looked up again, he was smiling down into her flushed face. She smiled back, a little shyly. He laughed and touched the tip of her nose with his finger. "It's a bit late for that, honey," he said with grin. This made her blush deeper and before she could reply, he began kissing her slowly and sweetly. They both knew they had found their true love.