Sofa So Good Ch. 01

Story Info
Saturday night at home.
1k words
3.89
38k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lei Feng
Lei Feng
14 Followers

As the waves of pleasure from my orgasm diminished, I opened my eyes, and brought my head back to its normal position, from being flung back by the force of my pleasure. The erotic film was still playing on the large flat screen tv in the corner. The big breasted business woman had now discarded her suit and underwear, in addition to her earlier removal of her glasses, and the letting down of her hair, the results of which had inspired my excitement. She was now kneeling, and sucking the black pool cleaner's erect thick cock, and the blond surfer was grasping her buttocks and fucking her hard from behind. My blouse was undone, my big double D tits lifted out of my lacy bra, nipples still rock hard, despite, or perhaps because of, the attention they had just received. My skirt was up around my waist, my thong moved aside, my right hand still resting on my stiff clit, who was already demanding more excitement. So far, just another lonely Saturday night at home.

Or perhaps not. My left hand was grasping tight to an erect cock, swollen head glistening in excitement, belonging to unzipped Simon, sitting on my left. Calvin, sitting on my right was also unzipped, but as my right hand was occupied with my clit, he was firmly stroking his own long, thick, ebony member with its shining dark purple head. His left hand was stroking my inner thigh to the same rhythm he was stroking his cock. On the other sofa, at right angles to the one the three of us were sitting on, there were two more unzipped erections, each being given guarded attention by their owners, Alf and Richard, both of whom were looking at me with undisguised lust. Saturday night at home, then, but this one was not going to be lonely.

Simon is an old friend, with whom I have occasional, but very good, nights together. I have known, and lusted after, his friend Calvin for quite a while now, but nothing has ever come of that. Rich I recently met, and we were immediately attracted to one another, and the attraction was consummated the same night. There have also been a few other occasions since then, and I met Alf with him the last time we went out together. Some conjuction of the stars led to all four of them being at my house on the same evening, and we had eaten takeaway chinese food, and drank a significant amount of wine. It was nice to be the centre of attention, with two lovers, and two other very attractive men giving me all of their attention. I was interested, and possibly a little disappointed, to note that there seemed to be little jealousy between my lovers, and though they were both affectionate, flirty, and occasionally pinched my bum or rubbed past my breasts unnecessarily, there was no claim of ownership by either of them. But then each of them knew they were not my only lover, and probably did not know who else might have been. This meant that I could be affectionate, flirty and unnecessarily touch the other two as well, and as the evening progressed, and the wine flowed, I was increasingly aroused by their company, but only to the extent of wondering which one I would choose to spend the night with.

Somebody suggested the Playboy channel, and we settled into the sofas to watch. The film just starting was the traditional one, of the high-powered business woman who really was a sexual superstar underneath her staid exterior, and as she first harangued the pool boy, and then let him undo her blouse, and pull her big breasts out of the red frilly bra, there was a zing of connection within my body, and I reached to stroke my erect right nipple through my bra and blouse. I glanced around the room. All eyes were focussed on the film, and as my eyes dropped a little, I noticed that indications from their trousers were that they were getting as excited as I was. This excited me enormously, and I felt my pussy lips instantly swell further, and my already wet pussy flood with juices.

Discreetly, I unbuttoned my blouse, and slipped my hand inside, and brought my stiff nipple out of the bra, and began to stroke it with my thumb. On the TV, the pool cleaner now had the business woman's skirt around her waist, her thong ripped off, and his face buried between the her legs, with appropriate moans and curses of pleasure emitting from her. My clit was silently screaming out for release, and I knew I could not hold out much longer. It was at this point Calvin noticed my excitement, and in a spirt of helpfulness, undid the other buttons on my blouse, and released my left breast from its cup as well, and squeezed my nipple hard. I moaned out loud, and unable to bear it any longer, reached down, lifted my skirt, moved my thong aside, and paid my clit the fingered attention it was demanding. My eyes were closed by this time, not wanting to think about what I was doing, and only wanting to satisfy myself. I heard the sound of zips, and, probably in my imagination, the twang of hard cocks being released. My left hand was gently moved away from my right breast, and was immediately replaced by a warm moist mouth, and a different mouth sought out my left nipple, as my left hand was guided to wrap itself around a very hot erect cock. I squeezed it tight, as my nipples were simultaneously sucked hard by two different mouths, and with barely the need for more than a twitch of my finger on my clit, I came, hard and loud, head flung back, hips thrusting.

As I recovered, I looked around at the four very different, erect, cocks, and the attached faces filled with desire for me. I felt my own body's desire to be filled with cocks and to give itself over to pleasure, and, eschewing any thinking beyond, 'Well, that broke the ice...' and 'it's Saturday night...' And 'what the hell...' I wriggled a little in my seat so that I could bend down and put the cock I was holding so firmly in my hand, deep into my mouth...

Lei Feng
Lei Feng
14 Followers