Sofia's Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Sofia's hubby discovers her affair.
4.1k words
3.56
68k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

3.

Patrik was at home, anxiously waiting for his wife to return from work. It was approaching six in the evening; usually she got home before he did, around five-thirty or thereabouts. The agency where she worked was quite farther from their home, and as she usually took the car, it cut the distance by half.

He looked in the fridge, took out a beer, inserted a jazz CD in the stereo system and sat back and guzzled his beer and continued to wait. He tapped his hand on the chair's armrest, though not in time to the music he was listening to. He drummed his feet on the floor and glanced at his watch almost every minute, hoping the next would signal his Sofia arriving home.

Impatiently, he drained his beer and switched off the disc player, then went into the little room jutting off the side of the living room which served as his library. His desktop computer sat on a table and having nothing better to do, he booted his system and clicked on one of several home-made porn movies that featured him and Sofia. It helped ease the nerves of his mind while he waited.

There were three self-recorded videos of them making love in their bedroom and living room, and one which had Sofia making love to a man they'd met in Turkey last summer while vacationing there. It was this video he enjoyed watching and his hand pressed down on his erection inside his pants. He was lost in the video when there came the sound of a door coming open and then closing back. Patrik shut down the video immediately and jumped out of his chair as if he'd been goosed. He stuck his head out the door and there was his lovely Sofia. She dropped her handbag on the sofa then came to him, wrapped her arms around his waistline and kissed his lips.

"Hiya, darling," she said.

"You're late," he said.

"I'm sorry. I had lots of paperwork to cover at the agency." She walked past him towards the bedroom. Patrik followed.

"That's not all that's kept you late today," he said, petulantly.

"Aw, darling, you don't trust me anymore?" she enquired over her shoulder as she stepped into the bedroom and began taking off her jacket.

"It's not that. But I want to know all of what happened between you and him."

"All of what happened, darling? And who's the 'he' in this?" she looked at him innocently.

"You know who. Don't tease me, Sofia."

She gave a coquettish laugh, sitting on the bed and crossing one leg over the other. Patrik could bet that she wasn't wearing any panties; the thought of it made his blood boil and his cock nudge its head inside his pants.

"Let's say I don't know whom you're talking about, darling." She flicked her tongue lasciviously at him and smiled. "Exactly what are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to do this!" He dove at her. Sofia might have been expecting something like this but she was taken aback by the speed at which he came at her.

She uttered a squeal of surprise, mixed with bursts of laughter as he pushed her on the bed and began working her skirt up her thighs. He grunted affirmatively when he found that she didn't have any panties on. He also noticed the pink swelling of her pussy lips, indicating that she'd just been well fucked. He slipped a finger inside her pussy and she gasped as he rolled his finger inside her, noticing how slippery she was.

"I knew it! I just knew you wouldn't have anything on. You fucked him didn't you?" he threw the question at her accusingly.

"And what if I did," she glowered at him playfully. "You knew I was going to fuck him. Why else would I call you at the restaurant's ladies' room, but to tell you about it?"

"Did you let him cum inside you?" He asked anxiously, still fingering her.

"No. I almost wanted him to, but thought it too early. But darling, he's got a lovely cock." She enunciated each word. "Thick, black and ravishing to look at."

Patrik came off the bed and knelt before her with her legs spread before him. He had a yearning look on his face. His cock was struggling to be free from his pants. "Was he thicker than me?"

"I can't say, darling," she teased. "Although he's formidable, even a match to you. Matter of fact, I'd say he fucks better than you!"

That did it for Patrik. He dove his head between his wife's legs, and she yelped with delight as his lips bit down on her pussy. She loved teasing him like this and he, too, enjoyed it. Often he was like a puppy reaching for a bone with her pulling back on the leash. Whenever he left her to her own devices, he went practically crazy with excitement, wondering what she was up to, whom she was with—if she was even with a man—and what she could be doing with him. It is their lifestyle, and it always empowers them to cherish the love they have for one another.

Sofia moaned softly. Her fingers undid the buttons of her blouse and pinched her bra-less nipples. She hiked her skirt up to her waist and rested her legs on his shoulders. Patrik munched on her pussy like he was gobbling up ice cream, her juice lathering his lips. He slid his palms under his wife's ass and held her hips up to his face and went on sucking and lapping her cum. Sofia's sighs alternated between highs and searing octave. "Babe, you lick my pussy so good!" she cried out. "Nobody eats my pussy better than you!"

Her husband paused in his actions and said "I'll bet they can't," then resumed eating up her pussy. He swirled and rotated his tongue around her pink orifice, then flicked the tip on his tongue under her clit. This sent shock waves crashing into Sofia. She beat her head side to side of the bed, gasping as she felt the onrush of the inevitable. Patrik too sensed she was close to cumming and increased his actions. He inserted two fingers into her pussy and finger-fucked her with maddening frenzy. Sofia's breath caught in her throat in scattered bursts and she threw her head back as her body shook with convulsion and she released a shriek that was bound to give their neighbours boners. Patrik never let go from sucking in the sweet, gushing nectar of her pussy as his wife had herself a heart-splitting orgasm. Only when finally her cries dissipated, did he then pull himself away from her. He lay on the bed beside her, listening to her gasping breaths. He swept her blonde hair off from her face. She looked so beautiful as she lay there beside him.

Her eyes inched open and smiled at him. Her hand went to her pussy and she slipped two fingers inside then brought them to her lips and sucked on them.

"Hmmmmm... so delicious," she moaned. Patrik bent his head and sucked on her right breast. "Tell me how he fucked you."

And so she did.

4.

Sofia went to work the following day, just like any other day. Except, this time there was something unnoticeably different about her. None of her colleagues took note of it—to them she was typical Sofia. Only Dennis, who like yesterday, having watched her exit her car and turn around towards the front, knew what was different about her; he could practically smell it on her from behind his office window.

Sometime around ten, he summoned her to his office. She was looking hot and exotic in a denim skirt that came a few inches past her knees, a tank top with a jacket over it. Dennis was sitting on the edge of his desk admiring her in her outfit. Sofia looked like a butterfly coming alive in summer, there was a glimmer in her eyes that was intoxicating to see.

"Good morning, Sir," she said to him after she'd closed his door.

"A lovely morning to you, too, Sofia. You're looking good today," Dennis said to her. "Thanks. You're not looking bad, yourself, Sir."

"I try my best, but you're the diamond in my office, right now. Come closer, let's take a good look at you."

She approached where he sat. He pulled her closer to him until her breasts were touching his chest. His hand slid down her skirt and slipped under it and didn't meet any obstruction.

"Where're your panties?" he asked her.

"My husband fucked me all through the night, so I thought I'd do away with panties today."

"Did you show your husband what I bought you yesterday?"

She nodded. His hands went on groping her body. His voice took on a smooth baritone as he was growing harder just having her here in front of him.

"What did he think of it?"

"He told me to try it on for him. I did, and he fucked me for hours."

"Interesting. Did you mention who bought it for you?"

"I did," she said.

"What did he say? How did he take it?"

"He liked the idea of you fucking me." She said it without mincing her words. Open honesty was something she and Patrik shared and never something they trifled with.

Dennis' hand grasped her ass cheek, felt its soft, buoyant weight in his hand and licked his lips. "I was thinking of a repeat performance today," he said.

"Really?"

He nodded. "Yes, really. First lunch, then we fuck. But first, why don't you be a good girl and return to your desk, lest someone starts talking. I'll wait for you during lunch break."

Dennis gave her ass another squeeze before letting her go. Sofia held her skirt up for him as she headed towards his door, swishing her naked butt side to side for his amusement before dropping it as she exited his office.

The rest of the morning seemed to fly away fast and she was hard at work calculating figures in her computer when several of her friends tapped her shoulder, telling her they were off to lunch and asking if she'd want to join them. Sofia apologised and said she would 'next time'. She waited till the office was empty before picking up her phone and dialling her boss's extension. He picked it up by the second ring.

"Hello, Sofia," he said.

"I'm ready for lunch now, Dennis," she cooed seductively into the mouthpiece. "Good girl. But first, come in here for a minute. I've got another present for you."

Sofia dropped her phone, turned off her computer as she got up and returned to her boss' office. His secretary had left her desk for lunch as well. She rapped on his door, heard a voice inside tell her to come in, and she did. He was seated behind his desk with his jacket open. She came over to his side and stood before him expectantly.

"You said something about a gift?" She asked. "I did, yes."

There was another shopping bag beside his chair. He picked it up and led her to his lounge area. They both sat down and he reached into the bag and took out a pair of smooth, black open-toe stiletto heels. Sofia's eyes just about popped as he pulled them out of the bag like a magician pulling rabbits out of a hat.

"Would you mind taking off the ones you're wearing and put these on?" He asked her.

Sofia did as he wanted. He told her to lie back on the sofa and took hold of her legs. He caressed her legs from her tops of her thighs, down to the soles of her feet. He placed her legs on his lap, reached into his pocket and Sofia almost laughed when she saw he had a bottle of red nail polish in his hand. He uncapped it and began painting her toenails, starting with her left leg. Sofia giggled childishly while he went about his work with the care of a world-class painter. It felt ticklish... and downright erotic, too.

"I always love a woman's toes and feet," said Dennis as he went on with his work. "You've got a lovely pair. It'd be a shame not to decorate it."

She didn't say anything, not wanting to distract him from his work on her toes. He finished with her left foot then went to work painting the toes of her right. In no time he was done. He raised her right foot to his face and blew down on her toes for them to dry faster before repeating the same action to her left.

"From now on, I want you wearing open-toe shoes. Also put red nail polish on your toes. This is how I want to see your feet at all times from now on."

She told him she would do so. He promised to buy her another two pairs of open-toe shoes to compliment the ones she now had. She put her old shoes in the shopping bag and went and left it by her cubicle before returning to join him to head out to lunch.

They went out to another upper-class restaurant and ate a most delectable meal; their feet played footsie with each other under the table all the while. They made idle chatter as they sipped their wine. Dennis enquired more about her husband's reaction to yesterday's events but merely skirted the issue. He didn't want to spook her about it. Though Sofia wouldn't have minded. She made an excuse later, said she needed to make a phone call, though this time she didn't require going to the ladies' room. She went outside instead and called her husband's line.

"Hello, babe," answered Patrik.

"Hi, darling. I'm having lunch with my boss again. We'll be leaving soon to his place where he's going to fuck me good."

From the other end of the line she perceived her husband sucking in his breath. "Looks like you're out having fun and not working any more. I ought to give you a spanking when you get home."

She giggled. "I know you would, darling. Did I tell you I came to work without any panties or bra? I told Dennis and he fondled my ass in his office."

"Damn! You're such a slut, Sofia. Did he let you suck his cock?"

"No, he didn't. But I'm going to, and I promise I'll take some snapshots to show you when I get home."

"Are you going to let him fuck your ass?"

She thought about it for a moment, then: "I don't know. If he screws my pussy good, I just might give it to him."

"Aw... I thought that was my territory," her husband moaned.

"Not any more, darling. I've got to go; I'll talk to you later. Love you."

She ended the call just as Dennis was stepping out of the restaurant.

"Were you calling him to let him know you were with me?" He asked as they walked towards his car. "Yes. He likes me keeping him abreast of things. It moves him that way."

"I'll bet it moves you too, that he's moved, right?" He asked as he held her side door open for her.

"He loves it when I'm out having fun, and he likes knowing that I am," She said as she slid into the car and he closed the door for her then came round to his side and jumped in. Seconds later they were off to his pad.

5.

Patrik was a graphics designer for an enterprising software company with smaller branches scattered across Europe. At the moment he was in the large office space he shared with other designers like himself, reviewing a set of algorithmic schematics on his computer and sipping coffee, when his BlackBerry phone muttered a 'Beep-Beep!' sound, flashing light coming off it: He'd just received a text message.

He dropped his coffee and picked up his phone and smiled when he saw the message was from Sofia. He opened it and immediately felt of rush of blood flood into his head.

"I'm @ boss's pad. So horny right now!"

Damn! She's about to get fucked!

His cock gave a perceptive kick inside his jeans. He knew she was going to text him again soon, all he could do was wait. He dropped his phone back on the desk and returned to his work... except his eyes kept glancing at the phone, willing for it to make its 'Beep-Beep!' noise again.

The sound came some minutes later and didn't waste time in reading it.

"He's playing with my feet. Says they're lovely!"

Patrik rubbed his chin as if wiping off a stain that wasn't really there. His prick kicked up another nudge in his jeans. There were times when Sofia knew how to twist the knife into him when she so desired teasing him to the ninth degree. This was one of those moments. He felt the urge to call her, to know what else they were up to right now. Was her boss kissing her? Was he helping her take off her clothes and feeling all over her body? He shut his eyes and tried imagining it happen. The picture looked sensuous to him... imagining her boss' hands grasp her tits... groping her ass cheeks... finger-fucking her till she squealed for mercy... I love this paragraph, you describe very well what Patrik is feeling.

Another 'Beep-Beep!' sounded. He read the message.

"Have tasted his cock - so very good. He's going to get butt plug to fuck my ass! Don't wait up for me, darling."

Oh shit! She was going to let him do it! Damn!

Patrik threw his arms in the air and made a whooping sound that got several of his colleagues' heads turned towards him, puzzled. He apologised, said he'd just remembered something, then got up and left the room. Some of his friends' eyes followed him as he went towards the direction of the rest rooms.

Patrik pushed the door to the men's' room open and rushed inside to one of the empty stalls. He unbuttoned his jeans and with a hand to his mouth to stifle his groans, he stroked his cock in rhythm to the projected image in his mind of his wife getting used by her boss. He ejaculated into the toilet bowl with succeeding grunts then rested his back against the stall's door, satisfied and weak. I like that you have him cover his mouth to stifle his moans -- that's hot, shows how much he's affected by it.

-----

Sofia returned home in the evening a little past 6:30 P.M. She unlocked their apartment door and found the living room dark. She was reaching for the light switch when her husband's voice stopped her.

"Don't turn on the light!" He ordered. A table lamp came on beside the couch where Patrik sat. He was naked and he had one hand stroking his cock with gentle love. "Take off your clothes. Slowly." Sofia didn't say anything. She threw her handbag with the shopping bag containing her old shoes on the sofa and pulled her feet out of the new ones she had on. She unbuttoned her blouse, swaying her body from side to side like one giving a slow erotic dance. She turned around after she'd finished pushing her skirt down her legs and shook her ass at him. She looked over her shoulder, saw that he was getting further enticed by her teasing and laughed. Patrik restrained himself heavily from jumping off the couch and coming at her. She was teasing him again as she usually did, and he wanted the moment to last.

"Get on your knees and crawl towards me, you cheating slut!" He growled while still stroking pre-cum juice out of his cock.

Sofia slid down on all fours and crawled slowly towards him with slick, cat-like grace, never taking her eyes off him. She came and knelt before him.

"May I, darling?" She indicated at his cock. She ran her tongue across her upper lips.

"No, you may not!" He snapped at her. "How dare you allow your boss to fuck you in the ass without seeking my permission?"

"I'm sorry, darling." She rubbed his thighs. "He told me he was going to do it. I just couldn't resist."

"Yes, you could. You could have told him that part of your body belonged exclusively to me. Except you didn't. You didn't because you wanted him to fuck your ass, didn't you, bitch!"

"Darling... He went into his bedroom and came back with a butt plug. I tried fighting him but he was too strong. I swear, I tried struggling... but he over-powered me."

"He over-powered you, yet you didn't cry for help. He came at you and you let him put his hands on you. You sucked his cock and then told him where to stick it in, didn't you? And don't lie to me, 'cause that'll just get me more mad."

"Babe, I'm not lying. He's a strong black bastard—you should have been there to see him. He held me down, pressed me face down on his bed and fucked me from behind. I tried to push him off, but he was too strong for me. It's the honest truth."

"You're lying, bitch," he sneered. "If you'd put up a struggle, then you wouldn't have sent me that text."

"Darling, please... "

"That's enough! I don't want to hear anything else from you. You're going to get what's coming to you, right now."

He got up from the couch and pushed her forward so she was resting on it.

"Don't you dare move, bitch!"

He came and knelt behind her and slipped his tongue into her pussy. Sofia reached both hands behind and spread her ass cheeks wide for him. She bit her lip but soon gave in to her moans. Patrik licked his wife's pussy up and down, felt the sensuous heat and sweet smell escape from within her. When he felt he'd made her wet enough, he hunched over her and rubbed the tip of his cock against her pussy opening then gave it a thrust. They muttered simultaneous grunts and Sofia raised her ass up for him, wanting him to fill her up quickly.

dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers
12