Soft and Wet

Story Info
The account of how a female cushion met a male human.
1.8k words
3.48
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aplusia
aplusia
1 Followers

I'm a cushion and always have been. My boyfriend is a human comedian and I've loved him and his body ever since I met him in the town centre. I can't tell you who he is or who I am, but I can tell you everything else.

We'd came across each other before a couple of times in the town. We went to the same shops mostly. It was in Superdrug when I first talked to him.

I had come from America; I wasn't familiar with Superdrug, and I needed someone to show me around. That guy... I'd seen him before. I felt... comfortable being around him. That never happened with anyone else. But we hadn't talked to each other yet.

Since we were both in the shop, I thought he might be able to help me.

"Um, sir?"

He turned to face me, a soft little cushion. Coincidentally, his name was sewn onto me.

"Can you help me find the lube?"

What a question to ask someone you've never talked to before! At least I didn't ask for dildos.

"Er, yes... it's over here..."

And he showed me to the lube. They had strawberry lube, lime lube, orange lube... they were all flavoured.

"Which one would you recommend?" I asked.

"Well, I wouldn't suggest going for my preference, but I like this strawberry one personally," he squeaked. He was clearly nervous. I don't know whether it was the name or that I'm just a cushion that made him that way.

Nevertheless, I came out the shop with a bottle of strawberry lube. I trusted this guy.

The next time I met him was in a pub. The Falcon, I think it was called?

When he's sober he's shy and scared of those he doesn't know. When he's drunk he's a different person. He was a lot braver and heartier, but he was still... nice. He's always seemed that way.

"Hey, I've seen you before!" I said to him.

"That's grand, isn't it?" he laughed in his low voice. Nowadays his low voice is a sign he wants to have sex.

The barman came and asked what drinks we wanted and then came back with two glasses. One was filled with pink wine. The other was filled with some green drink.

"It's Jeluja," he announced to me, pronouncing the J's like Y's. "Like alcohol, it makes you feel happier, but it doesn't have any alcohol in it."

I smiled at that. Okay, he wasn't actually drunk. But he was way more relaxed than in Superdrug.

When I get drunk I don't act much different than when I'm not drunk. At least, that's what I've been told. I don't know for sure.

We told each other our names and talked for a bit then he went home, leaving me alone in the pub.

The next day, he came back and he didn't look happy.

"What's the matter, ****?" I asked. (What? I told you I can't tell you our names!)

He told me about his life and problems at Year 11, basically twelfth grade, how everyone was annoying him and he didn't have a proper stress release. He had stress balls, but they almost didn't work at all.

If there's one thing I'm good at, it's comforting people. So I stroked him with my hand, he didn't object, so I wrapped my arms around him.

That got him going. He embraced me and I couldn't tell whether he was drunk or not.

He started rubbing his hands around my back. Boy, he mustn't have gotten any cuddles for a while.

I held him tighter and started nuzzling into his chest. I knew he wanted me so badly, because he kept whispering my name over and over again.

I was single and I wanted a man too. When I looked at his shows and how everything was gay in his eyes, I didn't know why he would want me, a female. Later he confessed that he was really bi.

I looked into his eyes and whispered, "Let's go back to your house."

And we did.

His house is kind of small but it didn't matter. I sat on his bad and calmly patted the space beside me, beckoning him to sit down as well. He did so.

I laid him down on his side and wondered where to start. All this time I was looking into his eyes and stroking his face, trying to make him feel at home. He was at home, of course, so that wasn't very hard.

What would a guy like? I noticed his big hard-on in his pants. It was undeniable.

I took off his jeans. Then his pants. I tried to pull his pants down slowly so that it would look sexier.

God, that was a good penis. It wasn't too big or too small. In fact it was very big. I've heard women who say no cock is too big for their pussy, but when they actually have to take a big dick inside them they get all scared.

I wanted to take as much of it as I could. First I rubbed him, looking at his cock and then into his eyes, again and again.

He was grunting a lot during it, and he was lasting a long time. His dick hadn't began to get wet yet, which was good because it was just about to.

I worked my way down his body until I was at eye level with his manhood. I closed my eyes and breathed in the sexy aroma of sweaty cock. I opened my eyes and gazed into his as I licked the thing, playing with it, then engulfed his solid staff.

I didn't take my eyes off him as I sucked him off. He panted and moaned and said my name and I kept looking into his blue eyes as my mouth massaged his cock.

"Oh *******, I'm gonna cum," he moaned to me.

I didn't stop what I was doing. I just sucked faster, hoping to make him cum.

He squealed and shouted as he shot load after load in my mouth. The first one was alright and I swallowed it. The second one was smaller and I gulped that one down too. Then I pushed his dick right down my throat to catch the rest until I was convinced he had finished.

I took him out of my mouth. He needed some time before I could use his penis again.

I worked my way back up and seductively I whispered, "You like that?"

He nodded. He was panting and couldn't find the energy to speak.

I started rubbing my own pussy. I still had clothes on and I knew he was paying attention to the arm that moved around down there.

Slowly I took off my pants. I wasn't wearing any panties, so the next thing he saw was a finger rubbing a soft, cottony pussy. I put my legs in the air to show him better what was happening down there. That's when I started pushing my finger in.

He moved his hand slowly to my cunt, wanting to do it instead. I removed my own hand and let him take over. He started pushing far into my pussy with two fingers. With his other hand he rubbed my clitoris and it felt incredible.

"Oh yes!! Please, keep going, I'll get there, I promise!" I moan loudly.

He didn't stop. He kept a good pace going and moved his fingers in and out. I can't stop shouting as I feel myself coming close to climax.

"OH, SO GOOD! LET ME CUM, ****! PLEASE LET ME CUM!!"

And he did. As soon as I started to squirt, he took his fingers out of my pussy, and I gushed loads onto him and on his bed, screaming like I'd never squirted before. It felt so good, fuck, it was the best part of sex as a whole, the orgasm.

Now he was rubbing himself, aching to get in me. I knew he was ready again.

I grabbed some strawberry lube and rubbed it on my soaked pussy.

"I'm ready, ****," I called to him. "Please, take me!"

The next thing I knew, a big cock was in my pussy. I shouted as I felt it enter me. I sat on top, trying to pace myself. It was too good but I didn't want to go too fast or he would cum too soon and that would ruin everything. I wanted to build it up until he was squirming and begging me to finish him off.

I moaned as it rubbed against the walls of my pussy. I groaned as it slid out. These pushing and pulling motions turned me on and made me feel good.

We were both blushing so deeply. I went redder than I was blue.

Oh, how quickly I got worked up! Within 2 minutes I was coming close to another orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum again!" I squeaked. I squirted seconds later onto his penis.

I'm sure it made him feel good. Now I was trying to get him to cum.

He didn't say a word but I knew he really wanted me to bring him to climax.

Within another 2 minutes he was on the edge, ready to let go. I went slow, teasing him.

Now he was squirming, just like I'd planned, begging me to finish him off.

I wanted him to cum too. I went faster, and with the loudest shout I will never forget, he came one giant load into my pussy.

God, that magical moment when the creamy stuff splatters inside of you. It tingles all of your senses. You want more and more.

I squealed as high and as loud and as hot as I ever have, as the cum continued to fill my pussy, tickling every nerve down there.

Eventually, the big moment had to come to an end. He stopped splurging semen in me.

I wanted him to stay in me, just like that.

I went to sleep with him still inside me, and woke up like that the next day. I knew I'd found someone to love.

"Oh *******, I love you so much," he sighed to me the next morning.

"I love you too," I whispered back, kissing him on the forehead.

This was when he pulled out of me. As he did all of the cum in my pussy poured out, and I moaned again.

Since then, we've had many more sexual experiences, all of them ending in his final orgasm. We even did anal, and that was so good. His cum feels good wherever it goes, I love him more than I could ever describe to you.

I've lived with him ever since, and comforted him whenever he felt down, which was mostly when he came back from school, but, I've loved every moment of it, and want him in the rest of my life.

aplusia
aplusia
1 Followers