Soft and Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,803 Followers

"Oh, yes," she says, "so eager, so needy, and you can..." She lets out a long, shuddery breath as he slides his fingers in and out, his gaze absolutely transfixed by the motion as he fucks her with his hand. "You can feel everything your fingers feel on your cock..."

And then they're both panting, both moaning, and she reaches down to diddle her clit as he slides a third finger in. "And...and when I cum...you cummm..." Her voice is unsteady with pleasure, but that just makes it more hypnotic to him as her pleasure is echoed in his body.

"when you cum i cum...please, please Mistress cum, please cum please cum please cum..." He's so near to release now, so desperate and aroused and submissive and mindless and blank and docile and--

"Oh!" she gasps out, and he feels her pussy clench around his fingers as her body shakes and spasms in the throes of orgasm. That's all it takes, he feels his own cock throb and swell with pleasure without his even touching it, the orgasm seeming to last forever as he finger-fucks her and she groans and moans in perfect pleasure, until he finally feels his cum splattering onto the sheet beneath him.

"Good...good boy," she whispers, pulling his hand out and pulling him up into a tight, intimate embrace. He holds her closely without needing to be commanded, both of them just sharing that rapport that exists beyond words. In that moment, they are more than simply mistress and slave, joined in perfect unity of thought and sensation. It feels timeless, perfect. He never wants to let her go.

"Good boy," she whispers at last, her voice sleepy. "And...unlock."

Michael blinks once, twice. Smiles at her. "So," he says, as the memories flood back in, and the knowledge of the person he was returns so easily he wonders how he could ever have forgotten, "how was your walk?"

"It was nice," Lynn says with a wide grin on her face. "How was your nap?"

"Very relaxing," he says, snuggling tightly into her warm body. He knows his own grin spreads all the way across from ear to ear, but he doesn't care. There's nothing to be ashamed of in this joy. "But I think I might need another one now."

"Me too." She reaches down and slips her fingers inside the gap between bracelet and wrist, gently tugging. The motion sends happy shivers all through his body. "Mine."

"Yours," he sighs out blissfully. Being awake makes the happiness no less intense, the sense of completeness no less true. "Thank you for brainwashing me," he says, closing his eyes and feeling the warmth of her body as he holds her.

"You're welcome, pet," she says, stroking his hair as her eyes sink shut into sleep.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,803 Followers
12