Soft Beginnings

Story Info
An intro to our soft swing lifestyle.
977 words
4.04
79.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers

This is the first of numerous stories about our experiences the past few years. They are, for the most part, accurate to the best of our recollection. We may have embellished a bit here and there, and of course the names have been changed to protect the guilty!!

We have had a wonderful and most fortunate life so far. A combination of good work situations (both had 'government' jobs) which allowed us to retire with modest but adequate pensions while in our 40's, and an inheritance received at about the same time, has brought us to where we are today.

I am Stephen and my wife is Marie. I am 6'1", 185, brown hair, average body and average endowment. She is 5'5" 130, short dark red hair, great legs and 36c chest. We have been married for 13 great years and are very much in love with each other and life. Three years ago, I was 47 and she was 46, and we were about to begin the phase of our lives that didn't involve going to work every day. We decided to be as free as the wind and just go wherever fancy took us. So we sold most everything we owned, bought a motor home, hooked the car up behind, and hit the road!

What an exciting life! Traveling around visiting places, seeing sights, meeting people. We also decided to add something to spice things up. A year before we retired we spent a week on a cruise ship. The couple at our dinner table every night was a few years older than us and very nice. We got along great and started doing things with them and hanging around together. One evening near the end of the cruise, when we were all out drinking, they confided in us that they sometimes engage in watching/being watched. While we knew what that was, it surprised us that this seemingly normal couple did that. Anyway, they asked us to come back to their cabin and watch them have sex. Marie and I looked at each other and said 'sure, why not'. It was one of the most sexual, sensual things we ever experienced. Marie and I barely made it back to our own cabin before we were attacking each other. The next night they invited us to their cabin again, and this time Marie and I started playing with each other while watching them. We ended up having sex in their cabin while they watched us. We loved it!

We kept in touch with them and just before we retired we went to Las Vegas for a long weekend and this other couple met us there. This time things went further, as they invited us to touch them while they played. Again, something totally new for us, but we did and what a turn on. Afterwards, while Marie and I were playing, the other couple began touching us, then kissing and licking us in spots. Marie and I got a bit apprehensive, so the other couple stopped and said it was to be only 'soft swing'. They explained to us about how they viewed and interpreted soft swing. Number one...Absolutely no intercourse except with one's own spouse. They said that different people have different rules. Some don't want any mouth to mouth kissing. Some want just touching. There is usually manual stimulation. If there is oral sex, it can either be to climax or not. They emphasized that ground rules are best worked out up front so that there are not surprises and nobody feels pressured.

We relaxed and had a most enjoyable time!! The touching, licking, kissing built the sexual fire in all of us to such a level, that when I finally entered Marie, we fucked like never before. It was the most intense sex I can ever remember. Neither Marie nor I felt any jealousy or remorse. We agreed that seeing the other playing was very arousing. To feel another woman's touch, and to touch her skin and her breasts...to feel her wetness as my fingers explored her slit and teased her clit, was so very exciting. Tasting the juices of another woman on my tongue. Feeling her mouth on my cock, her licking my balls. Things fantasies are made of. Marie said she marveled at the strangeness, the difference of another man's mouth on her nipples, licking her cunt. The touch of his hands, the pressure and movement of his fingers. His smell, feel, taste, as she took him into her mouth. To be kissing me while his tongue was flicking her clit.

Wow. What a concept. Marie and I talked at length about this and thought it sounded like something we would really enjoy from time to time. So we decided to make it part of our new life on the road. But just how to find like minded couples, especially when we would be traveling around the country. The answer was through web sites and online bulletin boards. This turned out to work fairly well, since we were not looking to find people every night. We did connect with enough couples so that every few weeks we could get together and have a fun, erotic time. It was usually just once, but there have been a couple of times that we ended up seeing the other couple more than once, and not just in the bedroom. We would go out to dinner, movies, sporting events...things 'normal' friends do. We have met some truly nice folks. And the sex has been fantastic!!!

While this may not be the sexy story most are looking for, we wanted to set out an introduction to ourselves and our adventures. The stories that will follow might still be too tame for many readers, but believe me, for us they were hot, sensual, sexy, wild times.

NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers