Soft Core

Story Info
Attempt at domination pretty weak.
1.4k words
4.16
18.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and I have this secret. Once a month we take turns surprising each other with a night of sexual domination. The riding crop comes out of the closet, along with whichever toys we like, and the lingerie hugs my thighs and torso like a tight fist wrapped around a hard cock. It was my night to turn the tables, and possibly make him fuck me on top of one.

I waited on the bed for him, as he was due home from work any minute. I'd just gotten a complete waxing the day before and was smooth as silk from head to toe. I was clad in a black leather bustier and matching thong. The strap rubbing the crevice between my ass cheeks had me getting a little flushed. I played with the riding crop, tapping my palm with it as I waited. I was ready for him.

It was half six. I'd been waiting for a half hour. He usually was home no later than six without a phone call. He was being bad. I grew annoyed with his lateness and thought up some especially harsh punishments for him to endure later. The bottle of red on the nightstand looked lonely, so I uncorked it and took a swig. Then another. Then another. Before I knew it I had fallen back onto the black satin sheets I had made the bed with, a dim glow of candles reflecting off the dresser mirror making my tipsy vision of a bedroom seem more like a cave.

The mirror image of myself before me began to play tricks with me, for then there was more than one person. An image of David peered over me on the bed. He removed his overcoat, and then his shirt, and then his trousers. He was left wearing the black boxer-briefs I bought him. They hugged his ass like a glove, and I moved a hand up to touch it, well, feel it, grip it, hold it in the palm of my hand.

"Are you ok?" he asked me.

His face revealed a look of pity, but all in good fun. Apparently, my role of dominatrix that night had changed. It was the wine that now had me in a state of submission.

"This isn't what I had planned," I muttered.

At that, I managed to sit up letting my dark hair fall around my shoulders. I felt like a vision of ravenous beauty before my curious lover, and so I looked up into his eyes, batted my lashes and swung the riding crop around to meet his glorious ass.

"Hey!" he yelped, trying to grab the crop from my hand.

I laughed and brought it behind me, leaning back so he couldn't weasel it out from under me.

"Shut up," I commanded, however slurring my words. "From now on. You do what I say."

David raised an eyebrow. His smile showed that he was more concerned for my own well being than for his at that moment. Even so, he played along, zipping his mouth shut in pantomime.

My hand, slid around on his ass and I continued to feel my lover's taut muscles. I let my fingers run along his crevice and prodded the entrance to his hole with one. He stood in front of me at the bed, parting his legs for me while I felt around and inserted a finger. He exhaled with a little grunt of pleasure and I rammed my finger inside him just for failing to be silent.

"Shhh," I said sternly. His erection was apparent beneath his black briefs, and I placed my other hand on it to make him more aware. "You dare to rise before me?" He looked at me and bit his lip. I removed my swirling finger from his hole and pulled his pants down to the floor. "Now, this is more like it."

His cock was alert and waiting for a playmate while his balls hung pink and large, filled with cum to be shot into me at my command. His eyes had a look of anticipation, as if he thought I would be the one to go down first. I scooted forward on the bed, leaning back on my hands with my knees spread around him.

"On your knees," I told him. He quietly got down on his knees, just at the level of my face. "Remove my panties." He obeyed, sliding his hands up my thighs and gripping the leather panties with his fingers, then sliding them down my legs and past my ankles. I kicked them off and they hit the bedroom door with a thwack. "Now put your tongue on my clit and pleasure me."

I inched forward and guided his head down into my cunt with my hand. His tongue met my quivering clit with much fervor, licking and flicking and generally driving me wild. My juices flowed and he obediently licked them right up, keeping my pussy clean and tidy as I became more and more drenched in pleasure. I pushed his face into me and moaned loudly as he ate me out. My nipples became so hard inside my bustier, I could feel them chafing.

"Stop!" I said, not wanting to come yet. He looked up, his hair tousled, eyes alert, lips blushed and glistening with my juices. "Take this thing off me."

He put his hands around my waist, looking for the clasps around my back. Once he found them, he began removing them one by one, his mouth and my scent lingering close to my face. His arms around me, and his heart beating through his chest against mine made me crazy in love with my loyal subject. Fuck the poor attempt at domination; I was a complete sucker for him and he knew it.

Once he removed the garment from my chest, he put it beside me on the bed and looked at my tits, now freed and ready to be touched by his warm skin.

"Now place your mouth on them and do that thing you do."

He smiled and slowly pushed me back onto the bed. He was on top of me now, his arm around me, his lips adoring my breasts, tongue flicking and flirting with my nipples, sucking and kissing as I moaned to myself. His free hand came down to meet my warmth below and he nestled his fingers between my moist pussy, rubbing in circles, exploring the skin around my clit, bringing me closer to climax.

"Now stop," I said.

I knew if I didn't get on all fours for him to fuck me then, that I'd come too soon. I rolled over away from him and onto my stomach, the satin sheets caressing my skin like the touch of his fingers. I brought my knees in and sat up on all fours, looking him seductively square in the eyes.

"Fuck me."

He cradled his cock in his hand to make it extra hard and got up on his knees behind me.

"Feel free to make some noise," I said before he teased my sopping wet pussy with the tip of his shaft.

"Yes, Dear," he said sweetly, hungrily.

His cock, engorged and hungry for my cunt slid deep into me, his balls rubbing up against my throbbing clit as he inserted it to the hilt. I let out a small cry and he groaned a little at how good it felt. He was so full inside of my slippery cunt that I had to spread my legs further apart to accommodate him. I put my arms down in front of me and rested my head on them while I had my ass in the air, and his manhood pumping in and out of me. I let out a groan each time he pushed himself in.

"Oh, fuck," I cried. He moved in deep. "Oh, fuck." And out. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, ffffuuuuuck..."

It was then that he had slammed himself into me so fast and hard that I buckled at the knees and came with a dizzy burst of pleasure. He groaned loudly and suddenly and shot his hot cum into me as my cunt muscles tightened around his cock. I could feel his spunk oozing in the spaces between his shaft and my canal and I melted into a submissive little sex kitten for my lover.

He stroked my ass and rubbed my waist with his hands as we shifted positions and curled into each other on the bed.

"Was I too hard on you?" I asked, turning my head to search for his eyes.

He sighed, satisfied and kissed my cheek then nibbled on my ear.

"No, Dear," he said, "I had it coming."