Soft Hand

Story Info
A soft hand and a moonlit night.
1.7k words
3.94
35.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those cool spring nights with a light breeze and my wife and I were on the roof of the theater where I worked as a Technical Director. We were surrounded by huge satellite dishes on one side, a billboard on another, and a grotesque 100 foot high tower of red and yellow that looked like a child's drawing of Rapunzel's tower. But there in front of us were the beautiful lights of the city, yellow and shimmering as far as the eyes can see. And on top of us was a clear starry night complete with a huge round moon hovering on top of the nearest tall building across the highway.

We went out for some air as we were earlier reading about half a dozen beautifully written stories whose topics ranged from erotic couplings to lesbian sex and exhibitionism. Of course, such a session would make a normal person more than horny. And though we've been married for 10 years, our sex lives would be rated as above normal. I guess the main reason is that we discovered about halfway through our marriage that we both had a healthy, imaginative and fantasy filled mind, so just at the point where most marriages become routine and dull when it came to love-making, ours suddenly had a boost. While making love, we became more open to each other's wants, talking to each other, asking each other what fantasies were swirling in our minds at that moment, each feeding the other's fantasy until we have a mind-blowing orgasm.

The funny thing is, though we've talked about group sex, and lesbian sex, or public sex, we've actually hadn't done any of them.

So, with our minds filled with erotic adventures that we've just read, we took two chairs, sat down facing each other on that roof and talked about the stories.

"Didn't you just love that story about the two girls having a monologue?" I asked her. "I find being immersed in someone else's mind totally erotic."

My wife replied, "Oh, I like the one inside the train better. It happened to me once." She was talking about the story where the girl was standing inside a packed train and someone she couldn't see was fondling her breasts. Then, a female hand crept up her skirt and played with her pussy until she came.

"Someone made you come inside a train?" I asked in surprise.

"No, but someone fondled my breast. I gave a shout and threw my elbows back. I don't know if I hit the bastard, but I was so angry that I kept on yelling and cursing for a couple of minutes."

We both laughed at that for a while. Then I said, "Let's do that on a train. Let's position ourselves in front of a beautiful lady and I'll caress you from behind."

"Uhmm! If you're good, maybe I'll consider it. We've never done it in public," she said, and then she touched my inner thigh. I was wearing loose shorts and boxers underneath.

"Uh-oh! What is that hand doing?" I asked with a smile, at the same time I leaned over closer to her and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Nothing that you wouldn't like, darling," and she gave me another long kiss at the end of which her tongue teasingly slipped out into my partly open mouth. That split second of tongue contact made my heart skip a bit and the sensation swept down my whole body and centered on my groin. My penis, which had been partially hard, now gave a little nod and stretched itself slowly up against my thigh, almost as if searching out my wife's hand which was out of reach for now. My right hand had been on her shoulder during the kiss, and it now crept down her back and slowly moved to her side then onto her breast. I had always been impressed by how beautiful her breasts were. At 35 years old, they're still firm and filled my palm perfectly. I could clearly see her dark nipples in my mind as I felt them harden against my hand. Tonight, she was wearing a bra with thin pads that I had just bought a week ago as a present, and through it I could feel her nipple trying to break free. I moved my hand towards the buttons of her shirt so that I can slip it inside her bra and touch that nipple, but she stopped me.

"Don't. Just sit back. Remember, we're just talking," she said with a smile and with her left hand, she gently pushed me back against the chair, but her right hand slipped further inside my shorts until the back of her fingers brushed against my now engorged cock. "What's this? You're wet already!"

After over an hour of erotic reading, I'm more than ready to come by now, and she knew this. She moved her hand further inside, just letting the back of her hand brush against my cock until she reached my pubic hair. She twirled them around a bit, then slowly moved her fingers along the base of my cock onto my balls. I moved my buttocks forward on the seat and her fingers reached the area between my balls and asshole. She then cupped my balls and held them firmly.

"Why aren't you saying anything? I thought we went up here to talk?"

Before I could reply, she moved her hand up my cock until and grasped me when she reached the head. Then she made a slight twisting motion, which caused the pre-cum to spread over the head.

"Oh, darling!" I blurted out. Her hand on my cock felt so soft and smooth and she was moving it so slowly that I could feel every contour of her fingers on my cock.

"That's it? All you can say is "Oh, darling?" My, my, my! And I thought that you wanted to ask me lots of questions about my fantasies!"

My darling then crossed her legs and placed them a bit sideways. I then knew what she was going to do. My wife discovered when she was still in high school that she could come just by contracting her muscles. She needed to pee very bad that afternoon, but since it was an exam, she was not allowed to leave her seat. So, while she was trying to stop herself from peeing all over her seat, she suddenly felt horny. This made her wonder as it felt just like when she was touching herself. She experimented with her muscles and soon enough she found the right combination and in a matter of minutes, she was clutching her seat for dear life as she tried not to shout from the intensity of her orgasm.

"Just imagine, darling," my wife said, "the girl's face is right in front of my breast. I'm sure she can see that there's a hand underneath my blouse stroking my nipples. She looks up and sees that my eyes are closed in ecstasy. And just like me, she can masturbate just by crossing her legs."

Her hand continued to slowly move across my cock in a twirling, back and forth motion, at the same time lifting my cock up and down so that it will brush against my thigh. My eyes had been closed, seeing the woman getting turned on by my wife. I opened them to look at my wife and she was looking at me intently, seeing the lust on my face and feeling the hardness of my cock in her hand. I then saw that her left arm was inside her shirt and her hand was underneath her bra, caressing the nipple that I wanted so bad to suckle on.

My wife started speaking again, making me look into her round eyes. "Darling, come with me now. I can't stop myself anymore. . . Ohhh. . . The girl's hand is moving up my leg. She got surprised that my excitement has made me drip wetness down my leg. . . When she reached between my legs, the discovery that I was wearing nothing was too much for her. I then turned on the egg that had been inside my pussy all that time and she felt the vibration just as her orgasm started. . . Oh, darling. . ."

My wife's legs were tightening against each other in longer beats. Her fingers on my cock tightened too. Her eyes closed and she gave out a low, long moan. I started spurting cum against her hand. My ass bucked back and forth against the seat. My wife leaned her head against my knee as she had one strong orgasm after another, her legs jerking together in spasms.

The world around me darkened as the head of my cock became so sensitive that I was sure I was going to pee. My eyes closed with the intense pleasure, and as my orgasm started ebbing down, my wife pushed back my shorts and put the head of my penis inside her mouth and slid her tongue around it. I gave a shout as the head was so sensitive and I got scared that I would pee in her mouth. I held her head in my hands and she gave another long guttural moan that made her lips vibrate. She was still coming and not for the last time I wished that I could be a girl even for just an hour and just feel a real female orgasm.

My wife was just holding on to me now, still cumming and holding onto my thigh. I started caressing her back and that's when I felt the breeze against my face. We've just made love under the stars and moon! I started laughing with happiness. My wife looked up at me, obviously still experiencing little orgasms and I was so much in love with her that I lifted her up and kissed her. I could taste myself on her lips. She pinched me on the thigh.

"You're so bad!!! You're such a horny bastard!" She lifted up her hand and showed me all the sperm. The inside of my thigh was cold with sperm too.

I said to my wife, "You should lick it all up!"

She put her hand against my mouth and shouted, "You lick it!" and started laughing as I pushed her hand away just before it touched my mouth. After we cleaned up, we sat there in silence, holding hands. I was thinking how wonderful life was. She might be thinking where to have another sexy adventure. . .