Soft Love

Story Info
She woke him in a most unusual fashion.
744 words
3.65
18.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zkitty1
zkitty1
4 Followers

Enters the room quietly, making sure to be very silent as to not wake the sleeping form on the bed. Taking a pair of stockings from the draw. Going to the bed at the head board, attaches the stockings. Forming a slip knot loop on the other end of the stockings.

Very carefully taking his hand and placing it into the loop of the stocking and tightening it but not to tightly. Then going around the bed and doing the other hand the same way.

Crawls in the bed next to you, slowly starting to awaken you. First kissing your bare chest, licking it with my tongue caressing you, feeling you starting to stir, licking up to your neck, kissing and nibbling on it and then your ears.

Whispering into your ear how much you excite and turn me on. Just to be with you as I gently blow into your ear, then lick your earlobe, working my way over your neck kissing and sucking at the hollow of your throat, my hands stroking through your hair as I work my way down slowly, my tongue lapping at your breast, encircling your nipples.

Flickering my tongue across them feeling them growing taunt. As my nails play with your earlobes. Straddling you working my way lower down your belly, letting my kisses and licking, and nibble blaze a path of desire as I work lower and lower.

Stopping to play with your belly button, before going lower down your stomach my nails lightly caressing behind my mouth. At the top of your mound licking and caressing, sliding my breast over your hard throbbing cock, licking around the base of your hard prick, pushing my tongue inside your mound, stroking your inner most part of your dick.

Then licks further back over your balls, slowly sucking first one nut into my mouth caressing it with my tongue, then the other as my nails stroke gently against your hard shaft. Then licking forward up the length of your shaft stopping to lick around your cock head.

Caressing it so lovingly, caressing your slit, tonguing it fucking your slit with the tip of my tongue as my nails now caress your balls then working my way down again over your balls, licking and kissing and nibbling your inner thighs first one then the other.

Working lower and lower first one inner leg then the other. Kissing and licking and nibbling as I work my way down your legs to your calves letting my nails trail behind my mouth. Around your ankles then over your feet my hot wet mouth and tongue travels followed by my long red nails, gently stroking every inch of your skin.

Slowly sucking in your toes each one sucking gently, before licking back up your outer legs, moving my head from leg to leg, nails trailing behind my hot wet tongue. Licking your balls again then blowing my hot breath on them gently. Then over your cock repeating licking and blowing.

Straddling your slowly taking my hand and guiding your cock into my hot wet waiting womanhood. Slowly as I slide down your hard throbbing shaft tell you how wonderful you are to me, how much you mean to me. As I work my wet pussy over your shaft until I gently grind against your mound, nails playing with your nipples.

Letting my pussy slowly grip your hard throbbing shaft, as I ride up and down gently slowly enjoying the feel of you deep inside me. Feeling your hands come up slowly gently caressing my breast, as my fingers tease your nipples.

As the tempo increase as I ride up down up down. My tits bouncing in your hands, as I squeeze, gripping your cock milking you so gently, moans of pleasure flowing from my lips, as we make beautiful love.

Leaning forward kissing you passionately tongues entwining, as we fuck up down feeling your hips thrust to match my rhythms. Sucking your tongue deep into my mouth, caressing it with my tongue letting them dance to the beat of our love making.

My nails flicking at your nipples, as the rhythm increase, my pussy tensing so tightly around your cock as we cum together. Our moans of passion filling each others mouths.

Kiss breaking as we both pant for air. laying on top of you breathing hard against your neck kissing it. Feeling you inside me as we fall into a gentle sleep.

zkitty1
zkitty1
4 Followers