Soft Swing?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor looked over at me with just her thong on and grabbed the waist band of Sam's boxers. She slowly pulled them down to his ankles. Sam's cock popped out and it was fully erect. I gasped when I saw how big he was. I then knew what Tiffany meant about Sam. Bryan leaned in and whispered in my ear that Sam was big. I just grunted while staring at Sam's cock. Taylor was stroking his cock just a few feet from us. Bryan took my hand and put it on his crotch. I took the hint, starting to rub his dick through his boxers.

Taylor looked my way, giving me an approving nod. I looked up at Bryan with a "should I" look? Bryan nodded and shifted so I could pull his boxers off. With a quick tug, I had Bryan's cock in my hand and his boxers were on the floor.

Taylor looked back over saying, "Oh yeah! Nice cock, Bryan."

Bryan's cock was nice but it was not as big as Sam's. I was stroking Bryan's dick but I could not take my eyes off of Sam's cock in Taylor's hand. She bent down and put her lips around the head of his dick. Sam let out a moan as Taylor started sucking his dick. It was so erotic watching Taylor suck Sam's dick. I felt like I was in a porn movie.

Taylor stopped and looked over at Bryan and me.

"Bryan honey, I was just noticing that the three of us are naked and one is not. No pressure, just making an observation."

"You're right, Taylor, I will see if Meg can do something about that. Oh by the way thanks for pointing that gorgeous ass our way," Bryan said, with my hand stroking his cock.

"Anything for you, sweetie," Taylor said as she spread her legs, giving us a great view of her bald pussy.

I had been so mesmerized by Sam's cock I didn't realize that Taylor's thong was on the floor and it was me that they were talking about. It then hit me that that I was about to be naked in front of two people that I barely knew and wasn't sure what would happen after that. Between the wine and erotic show that was in front of me I thought to myself that my "good girl side" was not winning out this time.

I slid the straps over my shoulders and then reached behind me to unclasp the bra of the baby doll. I let it slip to the floor releasing my breasts.

"Mmm your boobs are magnificent, Megan," Sam said.

That was all the encouragement I needed to take my panties off. I sat back down into Bryan's arms. Bryan leaned over, kissing me passionately. Bryan broke the kiss to whisper in my ear that he loved me. Just then the couch moved with Sam sitting down next to us.

Taylor was kneeling in front of Sam, playing with his cock. Taylor looked over at me.

"You want to try it?" she asked, pointing at Sam's dick.

I bit my lip and looked at Bryan. Bryan just nodded. I slid my hand over to Sam's thigh where Taylor took it and gently placed my hand on her husband's cock.

"Oh my," I moaned. I couldn't believe I was sitting naked with my hand around another man's dick. With a little nudging from Taylor, I moved in front of Sam, between his legs, examining his cock and sliding my hand the length of his shaft. I was in a trance staring at this relative stranger's cock inches from my face.

Taylor gently tapped me on the shoulder; she was kneeling in front of Bryan's dick but not touching it. "Do you mind if I . . . well you know."

I just silently nodded approval. Taylor smiled and in one motion engulfed Bryan's cock into her mouth. I watched in amazement as Taylor sucked my husband's dick. Bryan moaned as Taylor deep-throated him.

Sam reached up and squeezed my tits, breaking my trance. I had been distracted from the huge cock in my hand watching my husband's cock disappear into the mouth of another woman. I was surprised that I wasn't feeling any jealousy; just very turned on.

I had given Bryan the occasional blow job but it wasn't something I was very comfortable doing. I could tell Sam was wanting some of the same treatment that his wife was giving so I moved down to Sam's cock and gave it kiss. The head of his cock head felt huge as I took it into my mouth. I glanced over at Bryan and Taylor - they had switched positions. Bryan had his face between Taylor's legs and it was Taylor who was moaning now.

I licked Sam's cock and moved up to slide his dick between my tits. Sam grunted his approval as he fucked my tits.

As Sam titty fucked me I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. "We are going up to the guest room to be a little more comfortable if that is okay," Taylor said, holding Bryan by the cock.

"You okay with that?" Bryan softly asked.

I hesitated for a moment. I knew I was agreeing to my husband fucking another woman.

"Yeah, I'm okay with it if you are."

Without another word they were gone up the stairs.

Sam looked at me with his cock between my tits and pulled me to his mouth. I climbed onto his lap with an embrace. Our lips met and then our tongues. I shifted in his lap then jumped in surprise when Sam's cock rubbed against my pussy lips. He apologized and started to move so his dick was not pressing against my pussy.

"Please don't move it," I said. "I was just surprised, it really feels good there."

My juices were flowing as I started to rock on Sam's cock. Sam's shaft pressed against the outside of my pussy lips. My head was spinning, again it was decision time. I pulled back from Sam and looked him in the eye.

"I think I'm ready."

"Let's go up to our bed and do it right," Sam said, as we got up off the couch.

I took Sam's hand and we headed upstairs. There was no turning back now. As we walked upstairs I tried to listen to see if I could hear what Bryan and Taylor were doing. I heard some noise but wasn't sure what it was.

Sam picked up on what I was trying to do.

"Yeah, they are fucking. That grunting is a sound that Taylor makes when she is fucking. You okay with that?"

"Yes, it makes this easier actually."

Sam guided me to the bed, moving right between my legs with his tongue. I jumped a little when his tongue met my pussy. My pussy was already very juicy so it didn't take Sam long to get me going.

I grabbed Sam's head and gently pulled him up to me. "I think I'm ready, I need to do this before I chicken out."

"As you wish, my princess."

Sam reached to the night stand, pulling out a condom. He held it up for me to see and I just nodded. Sam ripped open the condom and rolled it down his cock.

I lay back on the bed spreading my legs for Sam.

"Be gentle," I said, as I closed my eyes.

Sam kissed me then guided his condom-covered cock to my pussy. Sam started slowly pushing his dick against my pussy lips. After a number of pushes the head of his cock slipped inside me. 'Oh my god, it is so big,' I thought. Sam kept pumping and with each stroke his dick went a little farther inside me. The pressure kept building till his cock was all the way inside me.

"Please just hold it right there. I want to feel your cock all way inside me," I moaned.

I kissed Sam hard as he held his dick motionless inside my pussy. Sam then commenced slowly moving his dick. Very slightly at first but before long his pace had picked up and his cock was pumping in and out of me. It felt so good I couldn't help but moan in pleasure. I knew it wouldn't be long, and after about five minutes of Sam slowly pumping his cock into me, my body tightened up and my pussy muscles clamped down on Sam's cock.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming," I moaned loudly.

I grabbed Sam, holding him tight as I was cumming and cumming hard. As my orgasm subsided, I collapsed back on the bed, releasing Sam. He patiently waited for me to come down from my orgasm. I realized that Sam hadn't cum yet and I knew I wasn't ready to stop. I asked him if he wanted to change positions.

"I would love to fuck doggie, so I can play with those magnificent tits," Sam said

I was never a big fan of doggie. I have never wanted to be treated like a dog but I wanted to please Sam and I really wanted him to cum.

"Of course, my tits would love to be in your hands, especially while that thing is, well, you know where!" I said, pointing at his dick.

Sam just smiled then guided me to the edge of the bed where I got on my knees. He lined up behind me and shoved his cock inside me. As promised, his hands found my tits.

"Yeah, fuck me, Sam."

This was not the slow gentle fuck I got the first time. Sam was pounding my pussy and I loved it. I buried my head into the pillow to brace myself. I was starting to wonder how long he could go when I felt my own orgasm building. I'm usually good for one orgasm not two. Sam was pushing harder and grunting louder. I was cumming again as Sam grabbed my ass and pushed his dick in as far as he could. His loud grunt let me know he had just filled his condom. We both collapsed onto the bed.

Clapping erupted from behind us. It seemed that Taylor and Bryan were standing there, naked, watching us.

12