Soft Swing in Biloxi

Story Info
Unplanned fun with an inexperienced couple.
3.3k words
4.27
57.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers

This is one of a series of stories about our soft swing adventures. If you have not done so, please read our introduction to these entitled "Soft Beginnings".

*

I am Stephen, my wife is Marie. This is an account of a fairly recent adventure.

We arrived at an RV park not too far from Mobile, Alabama for a week long stay. While sitting outside our motorhome after dinner the first day, we got to meet the folks parked next to us as they returned from taking a walk. We invited them to join us in some evening libations and they accepted. Our guests were Paul and Brenda, both 46, who had been at that park for two days and would be there four more.

Paul was about 5'10", athletic build but like most of us had a little extra around the middle. His blond hair was cut quite short and he had a light stubble of a beard starting (vacation growth). Brenda was maybe 5'5", shoulder length slightly wavy brown hair, with a body that was neither slim nor chubby, just nicely proportioned. A very attractive, if not glamorous, couple.

They turned out to be delightful folks, lots of fun and easy to chat with. Brenda joined Marie drinking melon margaritas, while Paul elected to go with what I had, Jack and Coke. We learned that they were from the Evansville, IN area and this was the second marriage for both of them. Each had one child from their previous marriages and both of the kids were now off in college. Paul and Brenda were enjoying getting away in the RV for a weekend or week now and then.

After about two hours we said good night and headed inside our respective rigs for the night. In bed Marie and I talked a little about our new acquaintances, but nothing more about it.

The next day's weather turned nasty. Our plans to head down to the Gulf beach were quickly dismissed. We decided to grab some goodies at the store and just stay inside, relax, and watch a movie. As I was going to get in the car to head out to the local store, I saw Paul heading for his truck and I said hi. Turned out they had basically the same idea for the day as we did. I told him there was no sense both of us driving to the store so he rode along with me. During the course of the trip, we decided that we would all make up munchies and lunch stuff, and that he and Brenda would come over and watch a movie at our place. A couple of quick phone calls to the gals brought agreement all around.

Well, lunch and a movie progressed to drinks and conversation, then dinner and a game of cards. A very pleasant day indeed as we all got along great and enjoyed each others company. As the evening was nearing an end, we checked the weather forecast for the next day and found it was to be no better. Marie suggested that we might as well head over to the casinos at Biloxi and do a little gambling, to which I readily agreed. Paul asked if we were really thinking of going, as they would be interested in going also. In no time plans were set for the four of us to leave at nine the next morning in our car. ROAD TRIP!!!

It was not a long trip to reach Biloxi and the casino, we were there by lunchtime. We are not big time gamblers, a little black jack and some nickel slots are our speed. Paul and Brenda were about the same. We spent the next couple hours playing, laughing, having a few drinks and just really enjoying ourselves. Before we knew it, it was almost seven o'clock and we were all getting a bit hungry.

Paul pointed out that by the time we got some dinner and got on the road it would be quite late. Marie asked about the possibility of us all staying over at the casino's hotel rather than driving back that night. When nobody seemed opposed to the idea, Paul and I went to the hotel desk to inquire about rooms for the night. We could get two single rooms at $75 each or one room with two queen beds for $90. Paul said that it made no sense to spend the extra money for two rooms, as long as we were ok with sharing a room. I told him it was no problem for us, and so that was that. While both Marie and I had some nice sexy possibilities dancing around in our head, we didn't think anything would come of them.

We went back and told the gals, and of course the first thing they said was they needed to find the gift shop to get toothbrushes and other toiletries. Then off to see the room before we went to dinner.

After a very nice dinner, we stayed in the casino for a couple more hours and had a few more drinks, and then we all headed up to the room. Once inside, the topic I knew would eventually come up, did. Brenda asked Paul what they were going to do about sleepwear, since none of us had brought anything but what we were wearing. Marie told them that we always sleep in the nude, so we hadn't really thought about it. She said we could just turn the lights off and everyone could get undressed and into bed in the dark. Paul and Brenda agreed with that and Paul said it even sounded like fun.

We sat around and talked while each of us took our turn in the bathroom getting ready for bed. Everyone agreed that it had been a wonderful day. When it was time, we said our goodnights with hugs all around and turned off the lights. While it was quite dark, there was still just a little light from under the door and from the curtain covered windows. You could still at least make out shapes and shadows. As we were taking off our clothes, Marie couldn't help herself and said "I see you". Paul and Brenda just laughed.

After we all were in bed for a few minutes, Paul said that it was all rather sexy. Getting undressed right next to another couple and now him and Brenda naked in a bed only a couple feet away from another naked couple. Brenda chuckled and said in a soft voice that it was very obvious to her that he found it sexy and that he better be careful with that thing. Marie and I laughed and told them to feel free to enjoy themselves, and that we wouldn't be listening to them and straining to watch in the dim light.

There was silence and we thought we may have really upset them with that remark. Finally Paul spoke and said that he hoped we wouldn't be grossed out and think badly of them, but they had often talked about and fantasized about having someone watch them make love. We heard Brenda say Paul's name in a very stern and upset voice.

I told them not to worry and Marie said that not only have we also talked about that, we had actually done it. Paul and Brenda said "Really?" at the same time. Paul then asked us how it was, did we enjoy it. I told them that it was great and that we had both watched and been watched, and that it was some of the most erotic times we have had.

We could hear them whispering to each other, but could not make out what they were saying. Finally Paul got out of bed and went to the windows and opened the curtains. This let enough light in to make it easy to see almost everything in the room fairly clearly. The first thing we saw was Paul's naked body and his fully hard cock standing at attention. The covers on their bed were pulled completely down and Brenda was lying on her back, naked for all to see. When she looked over at us to see our reaction, we both smiled at her and threw back our covers also. She saw Marie's hand wrapped around my swollen member and my hand cupping Marie's tit.

Paul rejoined her on the bed and after a quick kiss he lowered his mouth to her chest and took one of her nipples between his lips. Brenda's tits were good sized, but not overly so, with short but very thick nipples. Paul's hand slid down her belly to the small patch of trimmed pubic hair. She parted her legs as his hand cupped her sex and began moving up and down her slit. Brenda let out a low moan as her husband slipped one, and then two fingers into her while he pulled her nipple which he had between his teeth.

Marie and I had both sat up on the side of our bed and she was stroking my cock while I was sliding a finger along her pussy lips, spreading her wetness. I could see Paul looking, first at Marie's tits and then at her pussy. Brenda looked over at us through half closed eyes, biting her lower lip.

Marie's breathing was getting labored, and she commented that watching them was really hot and that Paul's cock looked delicious. I swear that I saw his cock jump when he heard her say that. Brenda just moaned and nodded her head as she stared at my cock being stroked.

Paul moved down to between Brenda's legs and started kissing the inside of her thighs moving ever closer to her now very wet pussy. She had a fist full of Paul's hair in one hand, while her other tweaked and pulled at one of her nipples.

I had Marie lie back and I got between her legs just as Paul's tongue made contact with Brenda's clit, bringing a gasp from her. I went to work on Marie's love button while slipping two fingers into her hot wet cunt. Paul stopped his action long enough for the both of them to look over at us for a bit. He grunted his approval and she made a cooing sound. After Paul went back to giving Brenda her tongue lashing and finger job, Marie asked her if she ever fantasized that it was someone other than Paul eating her pussy. Could she now imagine it was me down there, and that Paul was the one devouring Marie's pussy? That image must not have upset her too much as she grabbed Paul's head and thrust her crotch up into his face, let out a small screech and started bucking with a strong orgasm. Paul kept pumping his fingers into her and lapping up her flood of wetness.

I stopped what I was doing to watch the show on the next bed. As Brenda started coming down from her high, I got on my knees, put Marie's legs up on my shoulders and eased my dick into her waiting pussy. I got into a slow but hard rhythm, pulling most of the way out of her, and then slamming back in.

Paul had slid off their bed and was kneeling on the floor between the two beds, watching, and his face only about two feet away from my cock going in and out of Marie. His hand was working up and down his rock hard shaft and he was licking his lips. When I said how hot and wet Marie's pussy was and how good it felt, he groaned loudly.

Brenda told Paul to get back there and fuck her, and he wasted no time hopping back on their bed and assuming the same position with Brenda that I had with Marie. With no hesitation he rammed the full length of his cock into her, causing her to yelp. He pumped into her like a wild animal, the sound of his balls smacking her ass with each stroke sounding like a slap. I slowed my actions so Marie and I could watch them for a while. This was hot; they were both really into it. She was talking dirty to him and urging him on, he was just grunting and slamming into her with all he had.

Marie decided to add to it and was telling Brenda to imagine someone was licking her nipples and putting a cock in her mouth. She told Paul that someone, maybe her, was licking his nipples and playing with his ass. This seemed to do it for both of them as she began screaming and his body tensed up as they both started to cum. He pumped a few more times then just held himself buried as deep in Brenda as he could. She continued to shudder for a little bit, and then her body went limp under him.

At this point I resumed my assault on Marie, with long hard strokes which made a wonderful slashing sound. I looked over to see both of them watching us intently. After watching the show they had put on, it didn't take either of us long to reach our boiling point and as soon as I announced that I was going to cum, I felt Marie's cunt contract and her body shake with her own climax. I shot my load of cum into my lovely wife while our new friends watched and made comments about how fucking hot and sexy this all was.

Afterwards we lay there cuddling with our spouses and little was said at first. They thanked us and told us it was the most erotic thing they could have imagined, even better than their fantasies. As Marie and I drifted off to sleep, I am sure I heard them going at it again.

When the sun steamed through the still open curtains in the morning, Marie and I awoke to see Paul propped up against the headboard with Brenda between his legs, her head bobbing up and down on his stiff cock. I remarked that that was a wonderful sight to wake up to, and Marie said she would love to be doing that. This remark made Paul's head snap around to look at Marie, who just licked her lips and smiled. Brenda looked at both her and Paul, and then let him slip from between her lips. She looked hard at Marie and then asked her if she really would. Marie hesitated only a moment before saying that she would indeed. After Brenda looked at each one of us, she rolled over to the other side of the bed, grabbed Paul's cock with her hand, and aimed it at Marie. Marie gave me a quick glance and I just nodded. She slipped off our bed and onto theirs, crawling up between Paul's legs. His eyes were a big as saucers, his mouth hanging open. Brenda let go of Paul's cock and Marie's hand took her place. As Marie locked eyes with Paul she kissed the tip of his cock, licked around the head once, then opened her mouth and slid it all the way in. Paul gripped the bed sheet with both hands and let out a long, deep moan. My wife then began her wonderful oral manipulation of his cock. Brenda was wide eyed and breathing hard, having moved so that her face was only inches away, watching intensely. Her hands found their way to her own tits and pussy as she watched another woman sucking her husband's cock.

I made my way over and onto that bed, coming up behind Brenda who was on her side watching the other two. I began running my hands over her cute ass and she didn't even jump at the first touch. As I planted little kisses on her hip and butt, I told her that if this was not ok, let me know and I will stop. Her only response was a long moan. I reached around and played with her tit, rolling the nipple around and lightly pinching it. Another moan. I slipped my hand between her thighs and pressed up on her top leg and she obliged by opening her legs wide for me. I shifted around and placed my head on her bottom thigh, my face right at her pussy. Her lips were puffy and slick with her moisture. She did flinch a little when my tongue first made contact with those lips, but I soon was sucking and nibbling away at her lovely clit, my nose buried in her cunt. She smelled and tasted wonderful. I worked one, then two fingers into her pussy and used a finger from the other hand to play with her rear hole.

I heard Paul start calling to his maker and then announce his upcoming eruption. As Brenda started to ask Marie if she was going to....her question got answered before she could finish it. Paul was babbling unrecognizable sounds as Marie swallowed his every drop. I had intensified my efforts on Brenda's pussy and ass, and just after her husband finished cum feeding my wife, she did the same for me, much to my delight. She clamped her thighs down on my head as I lapped and sucked at her juices as best I could, my tongue and fingers not letting up their assault on her body.

Soon she relaxed her legs enough for me to retrieve my head from her delicious box. I saw my wife still holding Paul's softening cock, licking the last drops of his cum from its head. She was looking at me and smiling that bright loving smile of hers.

Brenda crawled up to give her husband a hot, wet kiss as she took his cock from Marie's hand into her own. Paul reached down to slide his hand over her wet pussy. I grabbed Marie, gave her a big kiss, and told her to get on her hands and knees. She let out a little hoot of joy and did as I had told her. I got behind her and rubbed my hard dick up between her legs against her cunt lips. She started moving her ass back and forth, then reached under herself and guided my cock into her open pussy. With a sigh and a smile I pushed my cock deep into her and began rocking back and forth, slowly fucking my beautiful wife. Paul and Brenda just looked on as I held Marie's hips and moved in and out of her until I felt that warm feeling build inside me. As I smiled at Paul and Brenda, I pushed my cock in as deep as I could as I pumped my cum into her. As the last of my seed was being pulled from me by her man-eating cunt, she reached her own climax, squeezing my cock like a vice. Drained, we collapsed with me on top of her and laid there for a while.

We sat up and asked Paul and Brenda if they were ok. They told us that they were, but seemed a little hesitant. When we pushed them for what was bothering them, they told us that everything so far was great, but that they didn't think either one of them could go through with having intercourse with someone else. It was just too special for them and they hoped we wouldn't be mad about that. Marie and I laughed and explained to them about soft swing and that we didn't partake in intercourse with others either. They were greatly relieved and we all had a good laugh.

We all needed to shower and dress so we could drive back to the camp ground in Mobile. On the drive back we talked some about what had happened, and they both expressed interest in doing unto others, that being Marie and I, what others had done unto them. We had no objections to that idea.

NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers