Soft Swing in Colorado

Story Info
We meet with a lively couple for fun.
1.6k words
4.31
57.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers

This is one of a series of stories about our soft swing adventures. If you have not done so, please read our introduction to these entitled "Soft Beginnings".

*

One of our earliest experiences was with a couple in the Denver area. We had made contact with them through a web site and arranged to meet for coffee at a Starbuck's one Saturday afternoon. Carl and Viv were about our age, maybe a year or two older. He was about 5'10", stocky but certainly not fat, short light brown hair with a hint of gray, and piercing (Marie's word) hazel eyes. He was dressed in a silk shirt and casual slacks. She was rather tall; I'd say 5'8", very slim with small breasts but a shapely butt. She was wearing a sleeveless shell top and a skirt that came to just above the knee. It showed nice legs that had well defined calves. Her hair was reddish-blonde and shoulder length, her eyes brown and small ruby colored lips.

After introductions and getting our beverage of choice, we sat down to get acquainted. We chatted for a while about our respective lives and soon came around to why we were meeting. Carl and Viv said they had tried full swap some years ago and found it was not what they were looking for. They had been doing soft swing for three years, about once a month or so, and it was perfect for them. We explained our newness to them and asked what their parameters were. They did not do mouth to mouth kissing with anyone but each other, but did definitely enjoy giving and receiving oral sex....a lot! We all seemed to agree on the ground rules, and we soon were off to their house. Looking back, there never was a discussion about IF anything was to happen, we had hit it off so well it was just going to.

We arrived at their home and went into the den. Carl put on some music while Viv took Marie into the kitchen to get some drinks for everyone. Upon their return, Viv sat next to me on the sofa while Marie sat with Carl on the love seat. We toasted to an enjoyable evening and Viv immediately started rubbing my upper thigh. I heard Carl say 'may I' and saw him beginning to undo the buttons on Marie's blouse. Viv's hand had made its way to my crotch and was rubbing my growing hard-on, and I was now rubbing my hand along her thigh, feeling the warm smooth skin that was exposed since her skirt had ridden up. My tendency was to lean over and kiss her, but that was not in their rules, so I asked her if I could nibble her neck. She quickly agreed to that. The light fragrance of her perfume was erotic as I licked and nibbled. My free hand was working up under her top towards her tits. She had on a very sheer bra and I could feel her hard nipples easily through the material. Viv whispered that she was sorry that her tits were so small. I assured her that they were, in fact, exactly the size I adore and were perfect.

At this point she already had my belt and snap undone, my zipper down, and her hand reached inside my shorts and touched my cock. I managed to look over at Marie and Carl and saw that he was moving faster than I was. Marie's blouse and bra were off and Carl had one of her nipples in his mouth. His hand was rubbing her crotch through her slacks and she had his erect cock out of his pants and was pumping away on it.

I took hold of Viv's top and pulled it over her head, and she quickly removed her bra. Her tits were indeed just the size and shape I like, with petite hard-as-rock nipples. I had her stand in front of me and I sucked, kissed and licked those nipples while dropping her skirt and panties to the floor. She was completely shaved and felt so smooth as I rubbed my hand over her pussy, which was already moist. I ran my hands all over her body while kissing my way down from her chest, across her belly, onto her thighs and to her snatch. She put one foot up on the sofa, opening her thighs so I could run my tongue along her lips and across her clit. She grabbed my head with her hands and pulled me in. Her scent and taste was wonderful and I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands.

I later learned that during this time, Carl had slid to the floor and removed Marie's pants and panties and was hungrily working her pussy and clit with his tongue and fingers. She informed me that he was so forceful, and talented, that she climaxed quite quickly. After she did, he did not stop, but continued with a much softer touch and slower pace, building her towards another one.

By the time Marie could focus on what was going on around her, Viv had undressed me and had me lay on the floor. She climbed on top of me, taking my now fully hard cock in her mouth and lowering her smooth pussy to my tongue. I could tell that she loves to give oral, she was so good at it! I am not overly large and she took it all, her nose rubbing my balls. She did wonderful things with her tongue and it felt fantastic. I did not want to cum to quickly, so I made Viv get on her hands and knees. I got behind her and began working three fingers into her hot pussy after first inserting the middle finger of my other hand and getting it nice and wet. I began pressing that finger against her anus and she began pushing back to it. I easily worked that finger into her ass and began moving it in and out while the three fingers on my other hand pumped her pussy. Viv started to get very vocal and soon came very hard, covering my hand with her juices. I removed all my digits from her, kissed both her cute butt cheeks, and headed to the bathroom to wash my hands.

As I was leaving the room, Marie was on the floor with Carl's head still buried between her legs. He really loved to eat pussy, and Marie was lost in ecstasy, pulling on her own nipples and moaning loudly.

When I returned, Carl hadn't moved, but Viv had moved over and was sucking on one of Marie's tits and playing with the other. I watched for a minute while my cock came back to life. I kneeled down and placed the tip of my cock at Marie's lips. She immediately took me into her mouth and sucked like a woman possessed. I moved Viv so she could continue to work on Marie's tits, but I could reach Viv's tits and pussy. What an awesome sight.

Marie said that every time she wanted Carl to stop what he was doing so they could try something else, he would make some kind of change to the way he was eating her and she would get lost in what he was doing and just let him continue. When Viv started on her tits, she was on fire and my cock at her mouth was just what she wanted. I have to admit, I do not think I have ever gone down on Marie for as long a time as Carl did that day. That man loved to eat pussy.

At that point I felt that Carl needed some attention and I was ready to do some fucking. I got his attention and told him to take my place. He removed his face from my wife's crotch and moved up to her head on the other side from me. I pulled my cock from Marie's mouth and turned her head towards Carl. She saw his cock and with one hand on his balls and the other at the base, guided it into her mouth with a loud moan. Carl began moving his hips, sliding his cock in and out fucking her mouth. I enjoyed the view for only a few seconds before moving between Marie's legs and slipping (I do mean slipping as she was sooo wet) my cock into her hot pussy. She wrapped her legs around my butt and I began fucking her for all I was worth. I loved it! Fucking her while watching her taking him in her mouth and Viv sucking her tits. I didn't last as long as I would have liked and shot my load into her.

Viv said that she wanted to get fucked and laid on her back with her legs wide open. Carl pulled out of Marie's mouth and quickly entered Viv, fucking her hard and fast. I lay next to Viv, taking her nipple in my mouth and Marie scooted over and began sucking her other nipple. We alternated between Viv's tits and kissing each other. Carl continued on for quite a while, Viv cumming at least twice before Carl grunted and shot his load.

We lay around afterward, chatting and touching. Eventually Carl and I both started to get hard again. Viv took me in her mouth and brought me to fully erect, and Marie did the same for Carl. We had the gals get on their hands and knees next to each other, and Carl and I screwed our own spouses' doggy style.

We later said our so-longs with big hugs and a kiss on the cheek, and the possibility of meeting again down the road.

NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers