Soft, White, Satin and Lace

Story Info
Pre-op intersex woman getting caught by sister.
869 words
4
16.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost 19, travelling home from my usual job at the take-away, and still thoroughly a virgin. Sigh. I stand on the platform in the warm summer evening, and smell the intoxicating perfume of the women walking past, and the sound of their heels on the hard asphalt surface. The sound stops, my gaze goes from her heels and follows the curve of her calf muscle in the lovely netted stockings. I then look up at the gorgeous figure of a woman in a pencil skirt.

She continues along the platform to find her seat and I notice her breasts bounce as she walks. Shortly after the train arrives, and I board. The smell of the old trains, red-rattlers, cannot deter me from the scent of the lovely woman that walked past me. I have always been a loner, and always thought I was not who I am, not the person the world saw. I was not like all the others, no Adam's apple, small hands, girlish voice, pear-shaped hips and even developed small breasts.

Growing up and still living with only my mother and older sister, and no real male role model in my life, which I didn't care about... giggles; meant endless dress shopping. Also meant a world that included lovely lingerie; I was in my own little heaven. Looking through the lingerie in the stores was something I enjoyed, though the rest of the world thought that strange. The satin and lace felt so nice against my skin.

I had gathered a small collection of soft silky panties and bras, something I kept from the world, not daring to share my secret with anyone. Sometimes getting them out to feel against my skin. The train came to a stop and I got out. Walking the long road home with a hard-on was something I was used to.

I turned the key, the door opened and then closed behind me with a loud thud. I smiled realising my family were all out. Eagerly I quickly kicked my joggers off at the bedroom door, slipping my jeans off my girly hips, and finally naked I headed to the toilet with my favourite bra and panties. We had a toilet with an old black bakelite seat. I felt so dirty, pulling the tight panties over my legs to my hips, but it felt so good, so right.

When the satin was over my shapely buttocks and the soft gusset against my crotch, the lace shield against my cock, I couldn't control myself. My cock stiffened, so full, I throbbed. My cock stretching the lace of my panties. I worked quickly to find the matching underwire bra, doing the bra catch up at the front, then sliding it to the back and bringing the straps over my shoulders.

As if the world didn't exist I sat back down on the toilet, one hand cupping my cock, and rubbing the hard stiff shaft through the lace, making my full hard cock throb. So warm through my feminine panties. My other hand massaging my breast through the satin bra, stopping on occasion to pinch my nipple. The rattle of the trains from my toilet window disguised the sound of the front door closing as my sister came home.

So overcome I lay back against the cistern and rubbed the head of my cock through my panties, moaning as my hand moved back toward my sphincter, pushing my nail through the satin, stimulating my rosebud. Drawing my hand along the shaft till I couldn't hold back the flood. My whole cock throbs like my racing heartbeat, moaning, my breath stops and I shudder, exploding, emptying my cum, the warm sticky fluid spills into my panties. Feeling the relief as my hot spunk spills onto the lace of my panties, my hand massaging my juices into the satin gusset.

To my shock, there is a knock on the toilet door. Oh no, it's my sister. Suddenly I feel like I jolted to a stop. I take a deep breath and swallow.

My sister asks, "Will you be long?"

I gather myself together, replying quickly, "No sis, but I am naked." She giggles. "Can you grab the jeans off my bed," almost frightened to ask.

She comes back and knocks on the door, and I carefully push the door ajar, but she opens it further, laughing as it become apparent I have a white satin lace bra on. I try to hide and she says "Your secret is safe me."

I open the door all the way, standing with the head of my cock exposed through the lace. With a smile on her face she tells me to pull my jeans on. I slowly slide my jeans on and zip up the fly, my tight little white lace panties still on, and my bra cutting into my shoulders. I walk the hallway with my sister in tow. I pause, embarrassed, blushing, "You won't tell Mom?"

She answers, "Our secret... and after all you're an adult, but your secret is safe with me."

Relieved, I thank her, but she giggles again with a sneaky grin, "You owe me."

Afraid, I answer "Yes Sis, anything you want, anything."