Softball Blackmail

Story Info
Two softball players having sex to avoid team expulsion.
813 words
3.02
34k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Victoria and I were top players on our college's softball team. She was a catcher as I was third baseman. We had the best batting average of any player in our team's division and saved a few games with terrific defensive plays. Our team was well on its way to winning a playoff spot.

One evening after practice with 10 games left in the year I got a text from my guy friend Jamie Wang, who was the left fielder for our school's baseball team, telling me and Victoria to right away come to his room in the hotel our teams were staying in before our next games. I texted back why and he said he would explain it when we get there. Our other players and coaches had more practice planned, so we told them we had to go now due to a family emergency, which they approved.

After changing out of our uniforms, we got to the hotel, where I knocked on the door to Jamie's room. He opened it, let us in and told us to sit on the bed. He shut the door, sat on a chair facing us, and looked upset, confusing us. Victoria asked what was going on as he said we were going to be in huge trouble. We did not know what he was talking about until he asked if we used money from our sports scholarships to buy gifts for each other instead of paying for college expenses like books and dorms.

We denied it at first, but when he showed us the receipts of our purchases, showing the school cards used as payment, we admitted to it. If this was revealed we could get kicked off the team, expelled from the school, and lose all financial aid and scholarships. Our team's playoff hopes would also be in big jeopardy. We begged Jamie to keep this a secret and he said he would on one condition, which is he wanted to watch us have sex.

We were surprised by this. He said he watched a lot of lesbian porn since his girlfriend dumped him and while enjoying it, he wanted to get an up-close, in-person view of two girls having sex. We refused at first, but had to do what he wanted when he threatened to expose us. We kissed soft with hesitance as we never had sex in front of anyone. He told us to be more intense.

We knelt on the bed kissing and taking off each other's shorts to grab each other's buttocks. We took off each other's tops as Vic kissed my neck, then took off my bra to kiss down my arms, breasts, and stomach. She took off my panties to suck my vagina. I held her head and moaned. She kissed down my legs, then lay down with her knees bent.

I sat by her legs to kiss them up to her vagina, then took off her panties to suck it. She held my head and orgasmed. I moved up to kiss her stomach, then took off her bra to kiss her breasts and neck. We kissed and fingered each other's vaginas and I turned 180 degrees to form the 69 position. We licked each other's vaginas, fingered each other's anuses and yelled. She went facedown and fondled my vagina and I kissed her buttocks. Then I licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus as she moaned. I kissed up her back and arms while sitting up then got to her neck and she lay face-up with her knees bent.

We held each other's faces and kissed, then I sat on her face to let her kiss my buttocks as I fingered her vagina. I yelled as she licked between my cheeks and sucked my anus. She put her legs down as I moved down and let her kiss up my back and arms. I got face-up atop her to run her hands over my body as we kissed. She nibbled my neck, wrapped her legs around mine, and spread them to feel my vagina and chest as we discussed our lovemaking.

Seeing Jamie staring at us the whole time, we asked if he loved what he saw and he said yes, citing watching lesbian sex in person feels very different from on a computer or phone screen. We said we were proud of him, but he had to keep his end of the deal. He said he would provided we let him watch us have sex again soon as he loved our facial expression when we got pleasure. We agreed to it while kissing and holding and feeling each other's bodies. Jamie looked at the time and realized our teams would return from practice soon, so Victoria and I got up, got dressed and left, hoping no one would find out about this.