Softball League

Story Info
Two young men play softball & find romance.
1.7k words
3.94
24.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers

Bourbon Street located at 4612 Park Blvd. is a place that I have been to a few times since coming of age. The bar on University Heights neighborhood opens at 4 pm and remains open until 2 in the morning. Pool table, strippers, patio and videos provide entertainment.

On a cool Wednesday evening just before 8 I walked inside. There was a fairly large crowd of twenty somethings and thirty somethings. Whistling could be heard. I knew what induced them.

Opposite the bar is the small stage roped off from the seats around it. I found a seat down front. My attention was instantly fixed to the stage.

The stripper held the horny crowd's attention. The gorgeous, muscular ash blonde had just walked like a model up the runway to the stage clad in speedo and muscle shirt. The crowd wanted to see erotica.

"Take it off!"

A loud cheer was heard as he strutted around the stage sliding his hand down into the red speedo.

"Hey baby take it all off! show us some ass!"

" Show us that big hardon!"

Slowly he pulled the T shirt up to his chest. He seemed to tease the crowd with a brief flash of nipple. Then several seconds later the shirt came over head and off. He fingered his nipples inducing more shouts and whistles.

Seconds later he began to pull the briefs slowly down to the obvious delight of the crowd.

"Let's see your big cock!"

The young man continued his dance completely naked. He moved a hand onto his buttocks gently caressing them. His other hand went to his penis. Fully erect it had to be nine inches long.

"Nothing like being well endowed," I thought.

I got a beer from the cute waiter that came to my table and began to drink it slowly. My attention was still riveted to the stage.

Having at that moment no one special in my life I began to fantasize just a little. A night with a big dick inside me would be perfect.

As I left the club I began to consider venues. I remembered hearing something about gay sports leagues.

During my high school days I had been an athlete, baseball being my sport. My position was center field I enjoyed playing but at the same time I never really made any close friends on the team. Knowing since puberty that I was born gay had something to do with that.

I was actually a pretty good athlete. On a team that batted a composite .285 I was hitting .317. I had been a singles hitter but with an occasional, albeit rare, home run.

San Diego, I was to learn, had a 34 team gay softball league. Most of the teams were all male. This would be a good way to combine my love of sports with my strong desire to find a boyfriend.

Confident, I found a team sponsored by Pecs called Renegades and registered. Unlike high school days a few years earlier I felt very comfortable with that squad.

The first of 12 regular season games would be played on a Wednesday in early March.

San Diego's finest outdoor facility at Poway Sports Plex provides 3 fields with 300 foot fences.

It was a chilly night when I came onto the field and met my team mates for the first time. Somewhat shy of strangers I mingled with the ones who approached me.

He introduced himself as James. Standing about 5 foot 11 he seemed just the right weight for his height. Blond hair came just over his ears. A small stud ring adorned his ear. A semi full lip and pretty blue eyes made his face.

"Welcome to the team. I hope you have a good season," he said shaking my hand with a firm grip,

"Thank you. I think I will."

"Have you played sports at all?"

"I played High school baseball but I graduated eight years ago."

"We're about the same age. I've been out eight years also."

The conversation was cut short by the start of the game. As the other team was batting first I trotted to my place in center field. The coach waved me toward right center for their first batter.

James and I found a chance to continue our little pre game chat.

"That was one hell of a catch their right fielder made."

"It sure was," I replied.

"I feel like I was robbed of a home run."

I nodded.

The game had gone into the fifth inning. No one was keeping track of hits and runs. I just knew that our team was ahead. James stepped up to the plate. With two runners aboard I rooted for him to get a hit. The deep fly ball landed between center and left. Both runners charged across the plate. Jimmy stood at second base.

It was getting dark and quite chilly by now. The lights came on.

An hour later our team trotted off the field singly or in couples. I knew that some of the guys on the team were dating each other. James caught up with me half way to my car.

"You played a great game," he said.

"Thanks. You didn't play so poorly either."

"There's a roller hockey rink here. Have you ever tried that?"

"I have," I said.

"It's a lot of fun."

"Yes," I answered.

A few more weeks and a few more games had passed into history. During all that time James kept making opportunities to chat with me. I liked that he paid attention. We had not gone anywhere together off the field except as a group to get a beer.

"Where are you from?"

"La Mesa. That's where I graduated. I still live there."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm an architect. What about you?"

"I work as a programmer for Electronic arts out of Los Angeles."

"Video game consoles or PC?"

"Video game consoles," he answered.

"Do you live in the city?"

"Yes I do."

"I'm in the suburbs," I replied

"Listen I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out some place. I can show you around the city. We can go for coffee or a movie."

"I'd like that," I replied.

I had not had a serious boyfriend since the break up. I had a one year rule. The year was long over.

James was looking better than ever. Looking to steal a kiss before the first date, I planted one on his lips.

"I guess that's a yes," he said.

I nodded.

"I'll see you this weekend."

On that note we parted for the time being. I headed for my car that would bring me home to La Mesa and he to his car.

That following Saturday afternoon I passed time cleaning my apartment. Laundry had been done. My first date in more than a year would arrive at any time. I was nervous. Would things would out?

I made a phone call.

"Hello," my sister answered.

"Jenny it's me Stephen."

"Hi"

"I got a date tonight."

"Cool. What's his name? Where did you meet him?"

"His name is James. He's from the softball team."

I was a freshman in high school when I first came out. Coming out to my twin was safe.

"How's the team doing?"

"We won three of our first four games."

"Glad to hear that," she said.

My door buzzer sounded an hour later.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, James."

"Come on up."

"Nice place," he said looking around at everything in my living room.

I looked at his outfit. He was impeccably dressed.

"I like that jacket on you," I said.

"So where did you want to go?"

"What's playing at the theater?"

"Do you like art films?"

"Art films?"

"no?"

"I like action films."

The Bourne Ultimatum was playing in the city. A long line stood at the ticket counter to see the Robert Ludlum novel brought to the big screen. We took our seats toward the front.

Relaxed, I discreetly took my new boyfriend's hand in mine. He turned and looked at me.

"Are you enjoying the movie?"

"Yes," I answered softly.

The movie was over perhaps an hour later. James and I came outside the crowded theater into the night. Not in a mood to be discreet about our romance, I took his hand.

In the distance I heard a feint voice.

"There's a gay couple."

He looked at me.

"I think we're attracting attention," he said.

"So?"

"Stephen that's why I like you. You're so open and so comfortable with your homosexuality."

"Why shouldn't I be? I've been out since I was 15, ten years."

A few moments later we had arrived back in his apartment. I extended a hand to his crotch.

"James I want your cock so much."

We began to caress. Lips met and mouths opened. Tongues probed. I could feel him opening my pants and his hand going into my shorts. My pants were being pulled down then my shorts.

Both naked we caressed passionately in the living room. Our dicks stiffened in each other's hand.

"mmmmmmmmmmm that feels so good."

His hand squeezed my buttocks. A finger slid into my hole.

"Oh baby that feels so good."

My lover held my hand walking into hs bedroom. He eased me onto his mattress, rolled me onto my side and mounted me. His throbbing seven inch member pushed inside my hole and moved back and forth rapidly. I moaned.

"Fuck me baby...Fuck me hard. I want it!"

Getting laid for the first time in 14 months brought indescribable pleasure. His raging hardon in my ass reminded me how great it could feel. In the early morning hours I was awakened by his alarm clock. He rolled onto his back and pushed the blanket down.

We looked at each other and kissed.

"Last night was awesome."

"For me too," he replied.

Moments later we stood toe to toe under the shower. While my lover lathered himself I tugged at his cock and balls. It hardened after a few seconds and looked inviting.

While he rinsed my lips closed around his sex and slid back and forth.

"Suck my big cock sweety!"

Outside the tub his mouth took my throbbing organ.

Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers