Softball Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
2 black janitors find Sarah and continue the fun.
5.1k words
4.38
50.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of a non consent story. All participants are 18 and older. Sara has already been used by the principal and the coach and now? Enjoy.


Elroy wheeled the cleaning cart into the gym, took out a basketball and threw it to Michael as he followed him out of the boys' locker room.

"Wanna' play horse to see who cleans the girls' locker room? The other one of us will get to sweep the floor in the gym," Elroy offered.

"Sure."

Twenty minutes later Elroy walked into the girls' locker room still grumbling about a rematch. He first was startled by the fact that the light was left on. As he walked more fully into the locker room, he saw Sarah lying on her back on the bench; her legs were splayed open, falling on either side of the bench. Her long black hair, still damp from the shower, clung damply to her neck and breasts. Her hard pink nipples poked out from between the inky strands. Lying on the bench in the space between her thighs there was a large studded black dildo. Elroy shifted his gaze to her angry, red slit and her still extended clit.

Elroy felt his pole harden immediately upon seeing the white girl sluttily laid out for his appreciation. Though he had fantasized about fucking a white girl he had never actually gotten the chance to do so. There weren't many white people where he grew up and none in the urban school he had attended.

"Holy shit! Look at those tits!"

Elroy started at the sound of Michel's voice so close to him. It was then that he realized that he had been slowly squeezing his hardening member.

"Yeah, she is something. Gorgeous. She has obviously already been ridden a couple of times," Elroy said, gesturing towards the hardened cum on her breasts, belly and face. "What do you think we should do?"

"Well, it doesn't look like whoever was here was able to satisfy her. And it seems she already has a thing for black pieces, if that dildo is any proof. I say we see if she is up for more. If she reacts poorly, then we will act like we were trying to wake her and make sure she's ok."

Elroy slowly walked forward, almost scared to breathe for fear of waking her. He stopped when he was standing above her. His dick hardened to painful degrees when he saw the dried cum at the corner of her lips. None of the girls he'd been with had ever let him cum in their mouth. This angelic looking white girl must be a true cocksucker. God, he hoped he got to see her lips stretch around his cock. He bent at the waist and lightly touched her shoulder. He was startled at first by the contrast between his mocha colored skin and her pale as porcelain skin. He slowly moved his hand down her chest until his hand was resting at the swell of her breasts. His eyes darted up to her face to see if there was any reaction. Not seeing any, he cupped her breast in his hand and rolled the nipple around until it was as long as a pencil eraser. Still seeing no reaction, he grew even bolder. His other hand reached down to trail up one of her firm thighs to the juncture where his gaze had already settled. Elroy lightly traced his fingers along her slit. When his thumb lightly brushed along her engorged clit, she suddenly moaned and thrust her hips up towards the source of her pleasure. Elroy, however, had immediately removed his hands at the sound.

"It's alright, boy. She liked it. The bitch wants more. Look at her go. I've only seen whores and strippers move their bodies like that."

Sarah was indeed writhing on the bench, trying in vain to locate the previous source of pleasure. Just as Elroy was about to resume his titillation of the girl, her eyes snapped open and locked in on his eyes.

"Please. Please don't stop. Please fuck my pussy with your cock."

Both men looked at each other in amazement. They had never heard, nor expected to ever hear, such a normally prim looking white girl talk like that. Michael was the first to recover.

"Don't you know anything, girl? That might work with those pencil dick white boys. When you want a black man to fuck you need something else. Now try saying, "Please, sir. Fuck my little white pussy with your big black cock." If you want you can even call him Daddy. Go on give it a try."

"Please fuck my little white pussy with your big black cocks."

"Better, but you forgot to use either sir or Daddy. We'll have to show you what happens when you disobey. Get on your hands and knees on the floor."

Sarah scrambled from her spot on the bench and followed the big black man's instructions. Both of her nipples perked up just a bit more as her knees made contact with the cold linoleum floor.

"If there is one thing that a black man knows, it is having the punishment match the crime. I want to be firm with you so that you know that we mean what we say, but not harsh since it is only your first offence. So I think that 10 spanks sounds about right."

Michael lined up his palm with the teenager's white ass, relishing every moment of his first interracial experience. This made years of uppity white folks seem a little bit rectified in one fabulous moment.

Whack!

"One."

Whack!

"Two."

Michaels stopped at five when he became aware that her hips were rocking into the smacks despite her sharp squeals.

"I think we need to change it up for the last five. Elroy, get on the floor on your back. Now, little white slut, I want you to stand over him so that the head of his black dick is touching your clit. But Do Not Put It In You! Elroy, you will administer the remaining smacks while she sucks me off. You'd better not scrape or bite me; girl, or else you will really get punished. Hear me, girl?"

"Yes, sir."

She quickly moved into position above Elroy, trying to resist the urge to fill up the emptiness she felt in her womb. Sarah grabbed the large dark pole jutting out from the old janitor's uniform and raised it to her puffy pink lips. This position put her at the perfect angle to service the old man, but would be highly uncomfortable for her. Her knees were bent at an awkward 45 degree angle to ensure that she did not let the young man's hard 9 ½" phallus enter her aching pussy.

Elroy was eager for his turn spanking this horny vision of pale perfection. He looked up just in time to see the young girls' lips stretch to encircle the old man's cock. He watched the girl fall into a very slow but steady rhythm as she strived to become accustomed to the unusual girth of the man's cock. Elroy held out until he saw Michael push his dickhead past the tight muscles of the young girls' tight throat. He grabbed his straining black cock and pointed it like an arrow at her wet slit. Then he moved his other hand behind her until it rested 6" above her pert ass. Elroy brought his hand down hard on one of her perfect globes. Sarah moaned at the contact and felt her knees buckle a little. Simultaneously, Michael's cock pushed completely into her throat and Elroy's long cock started to nudge into her gripping tunnel. Sarah's pussy took over and impelled itself fully onto the ebony pole. Her body went into automatic mode as its long withdrawal from cock finally came to an end. Her drugged, bliss filled brain completely blocked out all thoughts, only focused on gaining more pleasure.

"Should I stop her, man? It feels incredible. How is she still so tight? Shit, if I didn't know better, I'd say this slut was a virgin. Do you see those tits bouncing? I never would have thought they were real."

"I'm afraid we will have to stop her. She never begged you properly like the white slut she is. Let her get to the edge, and then we'll stop her. This also means we get to keep punishing her. God, can she suck a dick. I can't believe we haven't gotten a poke at this slut before now. You know she probably has these parties all the time. I will definitely be on the lookout for her in the halls. I will have her in every room in the school. Oh, yeah. It's time. Look at her go."

Both men reluctantly disentangled themselves from the bouncing teen. Sarah continued to hunch her pussy up and down. Her lips continued to pucker open waiting for the next thrust from the cock. Her overheated brain took a few extra moments to realize that she no longer had a hard cock to fill any of her voids.

"Please. Please more. Don't stop."

Sarah ground her aching clit into Elroy's thigh, trying to reach that ultimate feeling her body remembered. Elroy grabbed her gyrating hips and raised her body away from its source of stimulation.

"You don't follow instructions very well, my dear. You were supposed to hold yourself above his cock without impaling yourself with it. You also did not ask his permission. This means that we will need to further reprimand you. First, though we must finish your current punishment. Please return to your position and continue to suck me off. Since we incurred problems on number 6, we will start back with spank number 6. Elroy, begin when you are ready."

Elroy again let her settle into a rhythm. He took his cock in hand and slapped the head of his cock against her clit. Sarah immediately moaned and squirmed her hips. Elroy then used his cock head to trace and spread her swollen pussy lips. His cock head dipped down to her pussy hole to wet the head before continuing to trace around her lips. Elroy used his free hand to grasp and stretch her hard nipples. He didn't bother to use any of the normal gentility that he reserved for most women. She wasn't a woman; she was a cocksucking slut begging to be used. He kept a painfully tight grasp on her nipple until he saw the area surrounding it flush with blood trying to get to the nipple. Sarah pulled her mouth away from the invading cock the next time that Michael pulled out. Elroy watched as his friends' spit covered cock slid against her cheek, leaving behind a trail of saliva and precum.

"Please. Please fuck my white pussy with your big black cock, sir, please. I'll do anything. Please just fuck me."

"No. No. We must dispense with the rest of the punishment before we fuck you. How else will you learn? However since you begged properly for a black man to fuck you, we will attempt to get the punishment part of this out of the way quickly. Now please continue, dear. And this time please make sure to play with my balls. You have failed to do so previously."

Sarah swallowed the ebony pole easily this time, feeling it slide back into her throat. She made sure to cup the hairy balls swinging below her chin. Before she had even settled into a rhythm, Elroy, who had continued the torture of her nubile body, released her tortured nipple and slapped her ass cheek with as much force as his position allowed. He rained down slaps on her ass as he used his other hand to massage the blood back into her tormented bud. Sarah's body went into overdrive, not knowing where to focus its attention with so many of her body's sensors setting off signals all at once. Elroy quickly finished his spanks and signaled to Michael that it was time for him to start part two of the punishment.

Michael immediately knew what the second part of her punishment would entail. He peered down at the myriad of toys surrounding them on the floor. All of them were grotesquely large. None of them would do. He didn't want to hurt or scare the slut, then the fun and games would end.

"Elroy, I'm gonna go get a couple of things. Why don't you and this white slut go keep busy in the shower. She looks like she missed a few spots the last time. Do whatever you want with her; I'll be back in a few."

That being said, Michael shoved his saliva covered, black cock back in his workman's uniform and zipped back up. His still hard cock made the front part of his uniform tent obscenely. Michael walked towards the door to the locker room, grabbing his keys from the cart as he passed.

"Looks like we need to kill some time. Stand up. Let's continue this party in the shower."

Elroy got up from his position on the floor. He stood for a moment and just watched as the fine, white slut turned and walked towards the showers. Her perfect, round ass was only marred by the red prints clearly visible on each cheek. Elroy smiled to himself, immensely pleased that he had left his own mark on this beauty. Elroy quickly followed Sarah into the large shower room. He directed her to stand under a set of four shower heads. He watched her as the water glided down her hair, flow over her shoulders to drip off of the hard, red tips of her breasts.

Elroy shook himself out of his fixation with her and threw a bar of soap at her.

"After you wash up, we can continue."

Sarah turned the bar of soap in her hands, creating a feminine scented lather. Sarah ran her hands down her arms and over her belly. Slowly, she mover her hands up past her ribs until the tips of her fingers were grazing the undersides of her breasts. Her fingers inched up until she was cupping her globes. Neither Elroy nor Sarah breathed for a few seconds. Then Sarah moaned and started feverishly rubbing her nipples. Every time she would pinch the sensitive buds, her body would shudder.

"Don't forget to wash your pussy."

To his delight, Sarah immediately moved her hands down towards her pussy. Her hands explored that sensitive area with a heightened curiosity.

As Sarah's fingers found her secret button, Elroy reached for his own pleasure source. He had never been able to convince any of his girlfriends to masturbate in front of him. The only time he had ever been able to see it was on the movies he watched on his favorite internet site.

Sarah's fingers combed through the ebony curls, washing away all of the dried cum. One of her fingers slipped between the curls and dipped into her wet hole.

"Oh, my. Mmmmm. Yes."

One of Sarah's hands massaged the lips of her pussy as one of the fingers of her other hand started sawing in and out of the wet opening. Her fingers worked frantically at her pussy trying to reach her pinnacle of pleasure.

Elroy long stroked his pole and tried to memorize everything about this moment. Maybe they could convince this slut to make a video for them. She obviously was a desperately horny girl. Maybe all white girls would let you watch them. Mmmm. He could get off for years with a video of her jacking herself off. It would be even better to have a video of her with another horny white slut.

Elroy saw that she was getting close to cumming and wanted to ensure that she was horny enough to continue.

"Hey, slut. Get over here."

Sarah snapped out of her bliss and started to hurry over to the lean black man.

"Did I tell you to walk over to me? No, I didn't. When you approach a black man, it had better be on your knees. You should be crawling over to me, seeing as how you will be begging me for my cock. If you do it properly now, there will be no further punishment for this incident. I'll even let you suck on my cock until Michael comes back."

At the promise of more cock, Sarah dropped to her hands and knees and crawled towards the ebony pole pointing straight at her.

Michael reentered the locker room with several items under his arm. His dick instantly rose back to full staff as he came in to find the teenage slut on her knees in the shower room slobbering on Elroy's black pole. Elroy had one of his large hands on the back of her head guiding her mouth up and down. His head was flung back and his eyes were closed. Michael lifted up the camera he had slung over his shoulder earlier. After making sure the flash was on, he aimed it at the distracted couple. He quickly clicked off a few shots. As the last flash died away, Elroy grunted deeply and shoved his hips more firmly into her face. As the cum boiled its way to the tip of Elroy's tool, he pulled his dick out so the first blast landed on her cheek.

"Take that black cum, bitch. Oh yeah. God, yes. I am going to fuck you until you can't walk. Ungh."

Michael smiled, lowering the camera.

"Looks like she needs to go back under the water for a minute. She is good, isn't she? Obviously, she likes to do this often. We will definitely have to look for her again later on."

Elroy laughed and agreed. He grabbed Sarah's arm to help her to her feet. He walked her back over to the still running water. He let the water sluice over her body, washing away proof of their recent passions.

"Please, sir. Help me. Please fuck me. Fuck my white pussy with your big, black cock. Please."

"We will, dear. But we must continue your punishment first. Come here and let me show you what I went to get."

Sarah started to cross over to him, but Elroy tightened his grip on her arm.

"What lesson did we just go over? When we call for you to come to us, how do you approach us unless we tell you otherwise?"

Sarah quickly got on all fours in front of Elroy. Her head was just below his stirring stalk.

Michael watched with glee as she began to crawl towards him. He clicked off a couple of shots as she made her way to his side. Once she arrived there, she was able to see the bulge pushing out his work uniform. Her small hand reached for it, and began to massage it through the material.

"Though you should have asked permission first, your love for black cock is correct and very good. So, I will allow you to continue while I show you the next part of your punishment. We will fuck you, but we will be giving you the second part of your punishment at the same time. I have some rope, which we are going to use to make sure you don't hurt yourself during the punishment. Now stand up and follow me."

Michael led her out of the locker room into the gym and over to the pommel horse in one corner. He had moved the pommel horse over beside the bleachers. Sarah stepped up onto the lowest level of the bleachers and allowed Michael to push her down so her stomach rested comfortably on the top of the equipment. He looped the rope around her ankles and tied it to the legs of the pommel horse. Michael stepped behind her into the foot rest area of the level behind her.

"Elroy, come take this camera. I want you to take as many shots as you want. It holds 100 pictures. I bet the school never thought this camera would be taking pictures quite like these. We've got to make sure to remove all the pictures before everyone from the school paper returns to school or else they'll really have a story."

"Yeah, that would suck. Especially since she looks about sixteen. Well, in the face at least. Definitely not sixteen in that bod. What else did you get?"

"I went to my truck and got some Vaseline, I picked up a few clothespins from the home ec room. I also got one of the paddles from storage and a carrot from the cafeteria."

"Nice assortment. What should we start with?"

"Sarah, would you rather start with your nipples, clit, or your ass? We will be using everything no matter what, so you only get to choose which is first."

"Please just touch me. Please, sir. Please fuck my white pussy with your big, black cock."

"Well, since you don't care where we start, we shall start with your beautiful buds. Please lift up your chest. Elroy, please suck on her left nipple until it's very hard while I do the same to the right one."

Both men sucked like hungry children at her large nipples. Each man trying to make his nipple harder than the other man's. Elroy took the hardened nub between his teeth and pulled it straight out from her body. He kept pulling until he heard her moan deeply. At the sound of her moan, he reached his hand around behind her and smacked her ass cheek hard.

Not to be outdone, Michael took her nipple between two fingers and pinched it so that the blood rushed to the tip. He then proceeded to use a milking motion while retaining his tight hold on the tip. After about 30 seconds of this torture, he released it and watched her breast bounce back. At the exact same moment, he reached down with his free hand and grasped her clit, massaging it as the blood was allowed to rush back into her nipple.

12