Softball Slaves

Story Info
Three softball players having sex to satisfy a man's desires.
1.7k words
3.94
25.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I learned Monica and Victoria, a lesbian couple who played for my college's softball team, had misused scholarship money, I made them have sex with each other for me whenever I wanted to keep their secret so they would not get kicked off the team. It was so fun to watch, I kept making them do it for me even after their team won the league championship. They usually did it in my home, the first floor of a three-story house. One time, though, I made them do it at my front porch unaware my landlord, who lived on the second floor, put security cameras there and they caught everything.

The next day Monica, Victoria and I were planning the next sex session when someone knocked on my door. I answered it so see Tamara the landlord's daughter, who Victoria and Monica, upon seeing her, said was their team's star pitcher. She told us to come to her home at once, as she had something urgent to show us. She took us to her room and showed us footage from the front porch cameras of me watching Victoria and Monica have sex.

Stunned I told Tamara of our situation. She was shocked, knowing we would be in major trouble if our school found out about this. We pleaded her to not tell anyone. She said she would on one condition, she wanted to join in on the sex. I was pleasantly surprised, thinking the more girls, the better, but Victoria and Monica were visibly shaken. Tamara said too she was a lesbian, which she never told anyone, and wanted to know what having sex with other women was like. Not wanting to be exposed her teammates accepted her deal to my joy.

The ladies celebrated by skinny dipping in Tamara's backyard pool as I watched from a bench. It was the first time I saw anybody swimming naked and I liked seeing the women's wet bodies and movements. After nine minutes, they kissed and felt each other in the pool. Tamara kissed Victoria's lips and neck and rubbed her breasts as Monica went underwater to lick her vagina. She and Tamara then traded places. The three swam to the pool's edge and Monica and Tamara got out while Victoria stayed half-submerged. She lay her head on the ground, as Monica sat on it, letting her suck her vagina while Tamara stood in front of Monica to let her do the same. She then about-faced, to let her kiss her buttocks.

Tamara and Monica then switched places. Victoria fingered her vagina while licking Tamara's, who licked Monica's and kissed her buttocks. The entire time I pictured how Victoria's vagina looked underwater and wished she masturbated while giving oral. Tamara's cell on the desk by me made a notification tone. I looked at it, saw a text from her dad saying he would return from work soon and told the ladies this, forcing them to get out of the pool and dress up. Before Victoria and Monica left, Tamara said they would have their first huge threesome the next day and they could not wait. She told me I could watch the whole thing before I returned to my floor.

The next day Victoria, Monica and I visited Tamara for our threesome. She opened the front door naked and we joked at how anxious she was, but then she said she wanted the threesome in the front yard, worrying us. I asked her about security cameras and she said she took them down the night before. As the yard had a large bush blocking the view from the sidewalk, Victoria and Monica were fine with it. I sat on a chair, watching, as Monica and Victoria stripped fully and discussed the threesome moves with Tamara.

Monica sat on a bench, Vicky sat on the ground in front of her, and Tamara lay down with her knees bent, legs apart to let air in her vagina and head under Vicky's groin. Vicky licked Monica's vagina, as Tamara licked hers. I saw Tamara's and wished I was licking it. Victoria lay down with her legs on the bench and Tamara sat where Victoria was to suck Monica's vagina, and she kissed Victoria's feet. Tamara lay under the bench with her face in-between Victoria's legs to lick her vagina. She then sat on Victoria's face to let her suck her vagina and Monica took Tamara's place beneath the bench to suck Victoria's. Tamara about-faced to let Victoria kiss her buttocks and lay down to form the 69 position to lick her vagina with Monica (they lip-locked at a point) as Victoria licked hers. I watched in glee.

We went to another part of the yard. Monica lay face-up and Victoria lay on top of her to kiss her breasts as Tamara sat behind Victoria to kiss her buttocks. Victoria moved up to kiss Monica's neck and lips while Tamara still kissed her buttocks and fingered Monica's vagina too. Victoria moved up more to let Monica kiss her breasts as Tamara bent over to lick Monica's vagina. Victoria lay next to Monica, both girls bent their knees and kissed and talked and Tamara felt their legs, vaginas and buttocks. She then rubbed her legs on their vaginas. They put their toes in hers. I wished I did that as she lay down and they kissed her feet. They lay facedown as she grinded her legs on their buttocks. Tamara sat up, bent over and alternately kissed and licked one of their buttocks and anuses and pinching and fingering the other.

Her phone, which I was holding, rang. She ran to me, took it, and answered it. The others stayed back still kissing and I went to them. We talked about how hot Tamara looked talking on the phone naked and she told us we had to go inside as the neighbors would return soon.

Tamara's parents were working late, so she asked Victoria and Monica if they wanted to have sex again after dinner. They happily agreed and stayed naked the whole time, not wanting to undress again for the sex. They let me stay and I was turned on at seeing them walk around the home nude doing things like sit on the sofa to watch TV, dance to songs, cook, eat, and clean dishes.

When it was sex time, we went to Tamara's room and Monica lay on the bed with her knees bent and head sticking out of the edge. Victoria stood by the bed with her vagina above her face to let her lick it. Tamara stood face-to-face with Victoria, who kissed her breasts. Monica masturbated during this. I was aroused, wishing I was sucking her vagina. Then Tamara and Victoria lip-locked before Tamara kissed Victoria's breasts and Monica kept licking her vagina.

After noticing Monica's vagina and having the urge to lick it as she had her legs apart, Tamara sat on the bed and put her face between her legs to do that. Monica knelt on the wall facing it and Victoria sat on the bed behind her, kissing her buttocks. Tamara lay down with her knees bent and face under Vicky's vagina to suck it. Tamara's vagina was in my view and I mentally begged her to masturbate. She soon did and I was happy.

Victoria and Tamara lay on a long table head-to-head and bent their knees as Monica sat on Victoria's face to let her lick her vagina while she bent over to Tamara so the two can kiss each other's breasts. Victoria and Tamara masturbated at one point. I had the urge to do the same from seeing that, but got distracted by their orgasms. Tamara turned 180 degrees letting Monica kiss her torso, vagina and legs. Monica and Tamara went on either side of Victoria to kiss her breasts and feel her vagina. Tamara put her head on her chest, as she put her arms around her. Monica sat by Victoria's legs and put her head between them to lick her vagina. She kissed her stomach before setting her head on it. I wished I was resting on her body.

When Tamara looked at her clock and realized her parents would return soon, the ladies got dressed and Monica and Victoria thanked her for the sex and I thanked her for the entertainment before we all left.

For our next sex session Tamara wanted one girl tied up while the other two kissed and licked her all over. I was eager to watch as I loved seeing a nude girl tied with themes of dominance, submission and control, but could tell Victoria and Monica felt reluctant. Tamara reminded them of why they were having sex in the first place and they agreed to it. They spent a half hour going over how they would be tied, then went to Tamara's room. Choosing to let Victoria and Monica practice together first, Tamara and I sat on a bench together after tying Victoria to the wall facing it. Monica got hesitant again making me impatient as Tamara went to her to give a pep talk.

She sat back down as Monica kissed Victoria's buttocks, back, and legs. Later, Victoria did the same to Monica, who was tied facedown to the bed. When they got confident, Tamara joined, but the others asked if they could tie her first. She agreed and was tied to the wall with her back on it as Victoria kissed her lower half while Monica kissed her upper half. She was then tied face-up to the bed, as Monica and Victoria switched where they kissed her. She then got tied facedown. The other girls kissed all over her back part. Victoria was tied to that bed face-up and Tamara and Monica kissed all over her front body. Monica got tied to the wall with her back on it and Tamara and Victoria did the same thing to her front body. In every case, the girl being tied up got to lip lock with the other two at least once. I never took my eyes off of them, wishing I could tie the three up together and kiss and lick them all over.