Softballs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George propped himself on his elbows and looked down at Michelle. He couldn't stop from smiling as he leaned down and kissed her. "That was…wow." He kissed her again. "Am I too heavy for you? I can get off if…"

Michelle shook her head. "It feels good to have you on me…in me." She gave her cunt muscles a squeeze around George's mostly erect cock – he squeezed back causing his cock to swell. "But I do need to pee." She spread her legs wide as George pulled out of her. The tip of the condom was heavy with fluid, Michelle was already off the bed as George carefully peeled the sheath off. The loud whoosh of piss hitting water caught George's attention and caused his erection to return in strength.

Michelle sat elbows on thighs as she enjoy the thorough emptying of her bladder. She was surprised at how erotic it felt to be sitting naked on George's toilet with the door open. She turned to see if George was watching her and was rewarded with the sight of his erection bobbing proudly in the doorway. She tore off some sheets of toilet paper and gently wiped herself. When she stood to flush George told her not to as he had to go also. Michelle stepped back and watched as George straddled the bowl. She was curious as to how George was going to point his cock in the right direction, if he started peeing now he'd soak the wall.

George tried without much success to lean and point and pee. He glanced over at Michelle a couple of times as if to say this usually doesn't happen. Finally he stood looking very uncomfortable. "Why don't you just pee in the shower? Then it doesn't matter where you aim. Then just wash it down." As if to emphasize the correctness of her suggestion Michelle slid open the door and stepped aside. As George step into the shower Michelle followed. "It's been awhile since I watched you pee – remember when we were little?"

George had a very clear memory of Pete and himself peeing in Pete's backyard as Michelle watched. She would squat and pee herself sometimes but never let the boys look under her when she did. With a chuckle George relaxed and a thick stream of piss poured forth. It arced across the shower to the far wall where it splashed and trickled down. George was surprised when Michelle reached out and swung his cock side to side as he continued peeing. As the stream lessened she released him and stepped out of the shower.

When George returned to his bedroom Michelle was sitting on the bed with her arms wrapped around her knees. Knowingly or unknowingly Michelle's cunt was perfectly framed by her legs; a glistening pink slit bordered by smooth downy covered lips on each side, a light brown starfish of an ass almost concealed and at the top of her slit a barely exposed clitoris. George's erection throbbed. He glanced at the clock. His mom was likely on her way home now, eta about 30 to 40 minutes. George grabbed another condom and rolled it on. He flopped on his back beside Michelle, "Your turn to do all the work."

Michelle smiled and calmly swung her leg over George's hips. Gripping his shat she rubbed the head of his cock along her slit as she very slowly lowered herself down. With excruciating slowness George felt his cock moving along the edge of her cunt lips, then between her lips. The range of movement forward and back became less and less as Michelle slowly fed his cock into her. Then without warning Michelle sat down hard upon him and his cock was once again fully inside her. She swiveled her hips clockwise and counterclockwise. Leaning forward and began to bounce up and down on his cock. Her pubic mound pounded down onto his. Then back to the swivel…bouncing and swiveling…bouncing and swiveling.

For Michelle the swiveling felt really good, but the bouncing was pretty intense on her clit. She reveled in being on top. While not a virgin, her previous encounters had occurred primarily at night, in dark cars or rooms with the guy in a hurry to finish. To be sitting on top of a guy as she fucked him (God, yes – she was fucking George), to see his face as she did him, to feel in control of her orgasm as it began to build – now this was sex, and she loved it.

George watched entranced as Michelle rode him to her satisfaction. And she was definitely getting her satisfaction, her face glowed with it. None of the girls George had been with had the natural athleticism that Michelle did, she was a much better sex partner then the others – no contest. His other girlfriends had to be coaxed into doing more then just lying there. Two had balked at being on top for more then a couple of minutes at best. Michelle seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself up there.

Michelle was deeply enjoying the onset of what seemed to be another orgasm. She tried to bear down harder on George's cock to help push her over the top but couldn't seem to generate or stimulate that little bit extra to get there. She looked down at George pleadingly, he responded by grabbing her hips and thrusting up hard into her until she came. As she orgasmed she laid back against George's up raised knees. The change in angle stimulated George to his own orgasm. Exhausted the lovers collapsed together arms and legs entangled.

George didn't want to move but knew they had too. He rolled Michelle to the side and pulled out of her. She had the sweetest smile. He kissed her. "C'mon, we better get dressed. My mom should be home soon." Dressing was slow as they get touching and kissing each other. They walked slowly down the stairs hand in hand. At the bottom they kissed again. "When can we do this again?"

Michelle pulled out of George's embrace, "What makes you think we'll do this again?" George wrapped her in his arms and kissed her lips, cheeks and neck. "Because you want me to know that you're the best. Can we go out this weekend?"

"Do you really want to go out with me? I mean we can just…" George closed her mouth with another kiss. "Yes – I'll call you. OK?" Michelle nodded her head, "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

"Maybe I have something to say about that?"

"MOM!?" "Mrs. Williams." "Mom, we were just…I didn't…when did you?"

"George, why don't you walk Michelle home, alright? If your mother is home now Michelle could you ask her to call me – before George leaves. If she isn't I'll call her later tonight. I wouldn't say anything to her just yet. At least not until I've had a chance to talk with her. I'm assuming that you two are an item now - officially?"

Michelle smiled and nodded. "Yes Mom, Michelle is my girlfriend." He found he enjoyed saying that and was pleased to feel Michelle's arm gently squeeze him. They walked out the door arm in arm.

Ann Williams watched the new lovers walked away. She couldn't help but smile. She was half tempted to call Michelle's mother right now. She knew that they could deal with this new development – but the fathers, well that was going to require a very delicate touch. Ann smiled again. She wasn't thinking about George and Michelle. Ann was recalling a time before the kids came along – she looked at the kitchen clock.

She punched the numbers on the phone. "Hi sweetie. No, no I was wondering if you'd be coming home soon. No I don't need anything at the store…unless you want to bring that cute produce guy home for me. Well in that case if you think you can fill the bill, you'd better get a move on…because I have needs…and I need it real, real bad. And if you're quick about it…I just might have to let you be the one I'm real, real bad with. Mark. Mark? Are you still there…?"

12