Softening the Peach Ch. 01

Story Info
My fantasy about being read to aloud.
1.6k words
7.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going down on you while you read the first chapter of my favorite book to me aloud.

*****

From His Perspective:

As is the case most weekdays immediately after work, I find myself sitting in my large leather club chair, legs casually spread with the late evening sun streaming in from the windows to my right. The entire room is bathed in a warm, buttery glow. But I only have eyes for you sitting on the floor, eyes closed with your cheek pressed to my left thigh. This is your time to do with as you like, but I can't help but think about five different ways I'd like to violate that that sweet little mouth of yours. I bite my lip and commit to keeping my hands to myself.

Shifting onto your knees, you move to stand. From my vantage point slumped down slightly in the chair I have to look up to meet your eyes. My body revolts on a primal level to this change in our power dynamic. My cock is already beginning to twitch. So, I guess not every cell is rebelling exactly.

I press my palms to my thighs, fingers splayed, and take a deep breath.

Your delicate hands reach up to your throat and begin to unbutton your navy colored blouse. Slowly. Too fucking slowly in my opinion. My palms itch to rip it off your tight little body. Your eyes watch mine, but my eyes are locked on your hands, marking their progress.

"Thank you for letting me do this," you whisper. "It's been a fantasy of mine for a long time."

My only response is a soft grunt and a tilt of my chin. Four buttons down and two to go. My attention is undivided.

The last button gives up its purpose and your hands move up to grasp each side of the shirt at your breast bone. Spreading your hands, you open the shirt, exposing yourself to me. The silk blouse slides down your arms and pillows silently at your feet. Beneath it you wear the extravagant scraps of French lace I bought for you last Valentine's Day.

I take another deep breath in an attempt to steady myself.

You lean forward, placing your hands on my knees and slowly slide them up my thighs. My own palms retreat to the leather of the cushion beneath me. I don't trust myself to touch you just yet.

The sight of you, so close, leaning forward, lips parted, is almost too much to bear. Your posture affords me the perfect view of your breasts encased in all that satin and lace. I ache to touch you, but this is an exercise in restraint. I cannot not fail you so quickly, especially since you've earned this fair and square.

Nevertheless, my brows are furrowed and my breath is coming quick. Then, a cursory glance up to your face stops me dead in my tracks. Your eyes are dancing. It seems you love watching me squirm. My breath quickens as your gaze moves slowly over me and lingers on the growing bulge in my jeans. You make an appreciative little sound in your throat and your grip on my thighs tightens almost painfully. Almost. It seems I've taught you very well.

I growl at you without even realizing it.

You immediately straighten to standing and shift your weight to one foot. Your eyes go straight down and your teeth start to nibble at your bottom lip. I've rattled you. I close my eyes and silently chastise myself. I recommit to behaving.

"It's ok, baby. I'll be good," I whisper.

Your eyes dart back and forth, not meeting mine. You're still unsure.

"Go on," I gently coax in a whisper. "You want to take what's yours, don't you?"

With that a small smile creeps onto your face. Confidence seems to bloom, slowly at first, across your body. My eyes move to yours and I see the powerful woman you show the world peering out at me. This one takes no prisoners. She's eying me shrewdly, taking my measure. A bold little smirk spreads across your full mouth. Then, stealing the first of my signature moves you cock your head slightly to the left.

"Do you know your place, boy?"

My body literally gives a jolt. It takes every ounce of restraint to keep myself seated with my hands at my sides. You don't bat an eye, but you seem to pull yourself up even taller than your actual petite frame. Your hair, finally long enough to pin back, is tamed into a mass of curls at the nape of your neck. Your firm little breasts are encased in an exquisite riot of black lace and ribbon. A simple black pencil skirt finishes the look. You've slid your hands down to rest with your palms flat against your lower back, pushing your breasts out and jutting your right hip towards me. You look every inch like a woman not to be trifled with.

I cannot fucking wait to trifle with you later.

I wonder briefly if letting this sexy little beast have a taste of control might have been a misstep.

Too late now I guess.

Your voice is husky and your color is rising. "The first command is always the same, right?" You pause to watch the question flit across my face in the form of confusion.

"Show me your panties," you whisper.

A harsh, involuntary laugh bursts from my mouth. But there is no amusement in your face. Your eyes are cold and blazing. Sweet darkness and sensuality are radiating off your body. My mouth goes dry and I slide my hand into my jeans and adjust my cock. Then I slowly unbutton my fly. I raise my ass up off the chair just a bit to move my jeans down my thighs and leave my dark boxer briefs exposed. I settle back into the seat and look up at you in expectation.

"Very nice," you purr.

In one fluid movement you melt down onto your knees right where you stand. You move your face in and begin to softly nuzzle my rapidly thickening cock. Your soft little tongue is licking and pulling at the fabric barrier. Your left hand moves to rub my balls through the soft fabric and the other reaches up to fist the waistband of my boxers. You begin to press delicate kisses along the length of my shaft.

You press your nose in and take a deep inhale. A small sigh escapes your hot little mouth as soon as you smell my sharp arousal. You make a confession: "The thought of having you like this has kept my panties wet all day, baby."

"Mmph?" is all I can manage.

"Yeah," you say, beginning to gently graze your teeth along my length. My eyes roll back in my head momentarily and I stifle a moan.

"This girl has been aching for you all day."

"Jesus," I mutter as both hands move to fist in my own hair on the crown of my head. I screw my eyes closed, tightly.

A small dark spot has begun to mar the fabric near the tip of my cock. You give my balls a little squeeze to recapture my attention and it works like charm. They snap to yours and I see wicked mischief there. I blink a few times trying to repress various urges. I realize my hands have started to shake. Your eyes dart to a small trade paperback, fresh from the public library, wedged into the cushion of the chair. My left hand slides over and picks it up without being told.

Your hand moves up to the waistband of my boxer briefs and grasps tightly. You tug on both sides, over my erection and down my thighs. Pushing my jeans and boxers down below my knees, you settle yourself into the gap. That pretty face of yours comes right back to my groin. Wrapping your warm palm around the base of my cock, you stand it up straight. You press it along the side of your face, turn gently to the left and place a small, chaste kiss at the base. My only response is to force a burst of air though my nose. You smile up at me, my dick still pressed to your flushed little cheek.

"Do you know the rule?" you ask.

"I, um. Y-yes," I manage to grind out.

"Say it." Your voice is soft but I know a command when I hear one.

I literally feel like I'm choking on the words, but I force them out. "You won't stop unless I do." My hands are shaking again. I bite my lip, harder this time.

"That's right," you say with a breathy little laugh.

I move my free hand to the table beside me to reach for my glasses but opt for my scotch instead. I take a long pull to fortify myself and then pick up my glasses and lay them across the bridge of my nose.

Reading out the title of the book, I catch your small sigh and feel your tongue flick across the underside of my shaft. As the first line tumbles from my lips your mouth overtakes the head of my already raging cock.

"Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board," I begin.

*****

Dear Friends,

Thanks for reading. This is the first of a series of short fantasies I'm working on. If you're interested in the working drafts of my stories please visit me: tinybabelost.tumblr.com

Thanks again for your kind attention.

- lost

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
humpingwhorehumpingwhorealmost 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing this story. I liked it a lot. I dream of being able to tease my master this way, especially since he gives me control sometimes. -stef

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Love it, its not cheesy like a lot of stuff you see these days.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 10 years ago
Very interesting!

An absorbing twist compared to the usual

Share this Story

Similar Stories

It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 01 A college girl writes stories about a Dom. And he finds out.in BDSM
Fake Boyfriend Real Dom Ch. 01 Tiffany tells a lie that will have unforeseen consequences.in BDSM
The Punishment of a Good Girl Sometimes even good girls make mistakes and need punishment.in BDSM
Lit Review The dominant professor and the mouthy student.in BDSM
Change of Control Ch. 01 Two old friends, she divulges a desire to be controlled.in BDSM
More Stories