Soggy Biscuit, a Variation

Story Info
A group of boys wank their cocks.
1.6k words
4.28
95.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terry19
Terry19
15 Followers

When Mark's parents went away for the weekend it was the perfect opportunity for us to spend the night over with the house to ourselves. There was a group of us lad's, all in our teens.

We arranged to get a load of alcohol and meet up at the house around 8pm. I was the last to get there and Mark, Neil, Danny, Eddie and Sean were already setting about the booze.

Danny had brought a porn film and this was playing on the TV when Mark's sister Jane and her friend Rachel walked in.

Jane and Rachel were a couple of years older than us and we had all known them for years. They were a pair of teases, often making suggestive comments and trying to belittle us with remarks about us being "little boys".

If anything the girls seemed even more buzzed than we were, and they started to provide a running commentary on the porn film. Questioning whether we had ever done anything more than watch such acts.

Jane, in particular, was taunting us all about the size of our penis's compared to those on the screen. Any defence we put up was met with the challenge to "prove it, and get it out". none of us seemed ready to take up this.

As the talk got more sexual Rachel raised the topic of the soggy biscuit game, which none of us in our naivety, had heard of. She explained that a group of boys would gather together and masturbate over a biscuit, with the last to cum having to eat the sperm strewn item.

This was a red rag to a bull to Jane and she began to squeal that we should play it. We on the other hand were not so keen, both through shyness and the thought of losing, Yuk!

The girl's though were getting more and more excited at the idea, saying our refusal was due to our "tiny cocks", this was part of the reason for my reluctance. I was not very mature for my age and I had noticed in the school showers that others were far more developed than myself.

While I had no intention of submitting to their taunts, Eddie and Danny appeared to be getting more enthusiastic about the proposition. It was then that Danny suggested a variation on the game. As we would be expected to be exposed infront of each other and the watching girls he suggested that instead of using a biscuit we masturbate over either Jane or Rachel, with the loser having to lick the sperm of their body rather than consuming a biscuit.

Neil and Sean both sided with Eddie and Danny and agreed to this scenario. I was still very nervous and Mark was also reluctant to do such a thing with his sister.

The suggestion had also quietened the girls down, they had not bargained on having to expose themselves and now found themselves as the ones suffering the taunts. They sat whispering and giggling before announcing that they were up for it.

This had now gone further than any of us thought and while the rest of us sat around in a state of nervous excitement Jane and Danny decided upon the rules of the game.

It was agreed that one of the girls would strip naked and sit on a stool, while the boys would also strip naked and position themselves in a semi-circle around her. No one would be allowed to touch their penis until the clothed girl gave the word. The last boy to cum would be the loser and would then have to lick the others spunk off the girls body.

The only thing that needed to be decided was which girl we would wank over. After much deliberation it was decided that the fairest way would be a simple toss of the coin. If the coin landed on "heads" it would be Jane and if "tails", then it would be Rachel.

We all stood with baited breath as Eddie flicked the coin, it shot into the air before landing and rolling several yards. We all strained to see and Neil announced that it was "tails". Rachel looked shell-shocked while Jane clapped and cheered.

Whereas Jane was tall and thin, Rachel was shorter and more curvy. She had a pretty face with full lips and breasts that seemed to be getting more noticeable.

The tension was immense we all stood around, unsure what should happen next. Under direction from Jane, Rachel was encouraged to start removing her clothing. We stood with open mouths as she removed her top and jeans. On getting down to her bra and panties she stopped and insisted that we lad's strip down to our underwear.

This was the moment of truth, I began to slowly undo my belt before removing my top. Only Mark showed the same reluctance as me, obviously not keen to display his manhood to his sister.

On finally getting down to my boxers I took up my place as part of the semi-circle around Rachel. Glancing around it was obvious from the bulges in their shorts that both Danny and Neil had hard-ons; I became even more self-conscious.

After more high-pitched encouragement from Jane, Rachel reached behind herself and unclipped her bra, letting it slip down her arms onto the floor, she quickly followed this by bending down and removing her panties, then sat there in all her glory, her puffy breasts jutting out infront of her.

Danny was the first to remove his boxers exposing a rock-hard cock pointing straight up and measuring about seven and a half inches. Others followed and I also reached down and stepped out of my shorts. Although excited by the situation my cock had retreated into my sparse pubic hair and let my hand hang infront to conceal my predicament.

We were all waiting on Jane to give the word, but she was relishing the situation. She took the time to take in the view presented to her. Sean's cock was throbbing but not yet at full mast, unlike Danny, Neil and Eddie's. Marks was also showing signs of beginning to swell, when Jane commented on this he flushed even more. She looked at my shrivelled cock almost with pity.

The others were desperate to get their hands on their cocks, Neil's had already produced a pearl of pre-cum that bubbled at the tip of his penis before trickling down the length of his dick.

With a deep breath, theatrical breath, Jane announced that we should "start wanking". There was a mad flurry of activity. Those with hard-ons began to rub vigourously at their stiff pricks. I began to pull my limp cock desperate for it to lengthen.

Rachel looked enthralled at the sight just a few inches in front of her. I focused on her breasts which had begun to visibly flush with her excitement. With huge relief I could feel my cock begin to stiffen.

Both Eddie and Neil looked on the verge of blowing their wads. Their hands flashed along their cocks and Neil's gleamed with an abundance of pre-cum, he began to strain every muscle and then a rope of cum shot out of his cock and splattered onto Rachel's neck and shoulder, she turned to face him in time for the next blasts to squirt onto her throat, before his final dribbles landed on her leg.

This sight had my cock rock-hard and I too began to wank myself wildly, concentrating on the head to try and bring myself off quicker.

Rachel looked around not sure where the next load was coming from, it turned out be Danny he let out a gasp and began to shoot his cum, mainly over Rachel's cheek, though a further spurt landed all over her right breast. God she looked so sexy sat there with cum streaming down her face and body.

I could feel myself nearing climax. Though Eddie beat me to it shooting his load into Rachel's hair and face. It was all too much for me and my leg muscles became rigid as a wanked my cock ever faster, I managed a yelp of "I'm coming" and then felt my cock throb. I gripped the base tightly determined to aim my spunk at Rachel's tits, I looked down as she stared expectantly at my purple cock-head and the slightly released my grip sending a bolt of cum onto her left breast with such force that it splattered upto her chin. Spurt after spurt followed and I completely drenched her pert swollen tits, and streaked down to her stomach.

I stood exhausted and relieved. Now it was between Sean and Mark. Both looked on the verge of coming, they glanced nervously at each others dicks hoping they would be the next to explode. Then Marks head went back and his cock began to spray a jet of spunk onto Rachel's face, the next spurt hitting her directly in the mouth.

Sean looked anxiously around he was desperate to finish himself off but knew his fate. His cock twitched violently infront of him. Jane again provided the impetus, practically forcing Sean's head onto Rachel cum-soaked body. He tentativley stuck his tongue out and began to lick at the cum coating Rachel's nipple, this in turn made Rachel writhe to his touch. This response seemed to encourage Sean and he increasingly began to lap at her breasts.

Sean's excitement had not waned and a string of pre-cum now hung from his throbbing cock. As he licked at Rachel's body his hand returned to its task and began working at his length. As his hand became more frantic so did his lapping and he'd just about licked off all the sperm from her breasts, when he stood upright and lurched towards her his cock exploding all over the newly cleaned tits.

As games go we all agreed this would take some beating, but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Terry19
Terry19
15 Followers