SOI: Paul, Kerri, & Tony

Story Info
Mom parties with son and buddy.
2.9k words
4.55
174.7k
33

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Paul. In 1972 I was in my last year of high school when I turned 18. My buddies and I were more interested in having fun our senior year than taking our studies seriously. When we weren’t chasing girls, we were hanging out at my house. We had a finished basement with a pool table and it was a rather liberal atmosphere for us. My father worked nights at the auto assembly plant doing 12 hour shifts with overtime. No one would see my father except for a few hours during the day. My mother was one of those “cool” moms that all my buddies wish their moms were more like her.

Kerri-Ann is my mother. She was 39 when I was in my last year of high school. She was attractive for her age and my buddies always commented on her looks. She was slim, about 5’8”, long slender legs, blond hair, pale blue eyes, and wore a bit too much mascara. My mother was very friendly and always talking where my father has the quiet one. She hung out with us at the house, talking, shooting pool, etc..

I think what my buddies admired was that she acted young. She knew what we were talking about, liked the music we listened to, dressed in current fashion, and was open minded. Not to say that she would approve of pot smoking but she didn’t have a problem with us being up or out late, smoking cigarettes, having an occasional beer, or about sex. She was OK with Playboy magazines around the house, talked about sex being wonderful, and joked about sex. To my buddies she was the cool mom but to me, she was just my mother. She enjoyed being with my friends and I think that was because she was somewhat lonely. She was on a different schedule than my father with his work hours and most of her friends had moved to other cities.

There were three friends and I who were together the most. Since the first friend could drive, we were always together on weekends, doing stuff in the evening, staying overnight at my house, and having some of the best times in my teenage years. As wegot into our senior year, we weren’t being together as often. One friend got into a serious relationship with a girl and we hardly saw him. The rest of us were occasionally dating or working part time jobs which put us all on differing schedules. Despite the changes, we still would talk all the time either at school or on the phone. We still keep in contact with them to this day.

One Saturday night in March, my buddy Tony and I were shooting pool at my house. It was just the two of us that weekend and we were bored with no ideas for having fun that night. My mom came down and asked if she could join. She was always welcome and a real challenge as she was a real shark on the table. She cracked open a beer and proceeded to beat us three games in a row. It was always friendly and never competitive as the conversation with my mother over pool was fun and lively.

She was going on about this Tom Jones album that she had bought. She had a real fascination with him, listening to his music, watching his TV appearances, and one time she went to see his concert in a city that was 500 miles away. Tony and I really did not like his music but we were being nice to my mom and told her we liked his stuff. Kerri asked us if we were going out and since we had no plans, she offered us a beer. We took a break from the pool and sat around the card table drinking beer, smoking cigarettes, and chatting about everything under the sun.

It was getting around eleven, my mom told us that she was going to change and get to sleep soon. Tony and I resumed the pool game. After awhile, we decided to check the refrigerator in the kitchen as we were getting hungry. We walked upstairs to the kitchen where mom was doing some last minute clean up. She had changed into some white terry cloth shorts and a matching terry cloth top.

“You boys hungry?” asked my mom

“Yeah, just looking in the fridg, really not sure what sounds good” I said.

“How about the left over pizza? Let’s heat it up! You want some, Kerri? Asked Tony

“OK “ said Kerri, “I‘ll heat up the oven. It will be about ten minutes before you can put the pizza in”

“That’s fine” I said, “anything on TV tonight?”

“Oh, I flipped through the channels but there really is nothing interesting on this late” said Kerri as she adjusted the oven to 400 degrees. “You think a beer would go good with that pizza?”

“I think I’ll pass” I said.

“I’m not shy, I’ll have one with you” said Tony.

The oven was soon ready and Kerri put the left over pizza on a cookie sheet and popped it in the oven. I grabbed a Pepsi from the fridg and sat at the kitchen table with Tony and my mom.

Tony said “It too quiet with no TV going, let’s put something on the stereo. How about the Allman Brothers?

“Hey about Tom Jones!” exclaimed my mom, “It’s my house and my stereo”

“OK, how about this” I argued, “Allman Brothers with the pizza and then we listen to Tom Jones with you.” Everyone seemed in agreement. I went into our living room and

pulled out my favorite album of the Allman Bothers. Our TV and stereo was in one big

wooden cabinet. I slid aside the wooden top and placed the album on the turntable. Turning up the volume, I went back to the kitchen. Soon our pizza was hot and we drank, ate pizza, and listened to the music until the A side of the album was done.

“My turn” shouted Kerri. We cleaned up in the kitchen and went into the living room.

I was starting to get tired and sat in the lazyboy. Tony was relaxing on the couch while my mother was putting her Tom Jones album on the turntable. Tom was starting to sing while we talked and laughed. During the second song, my mother got up to use the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom, Tony and I walked over to the stereo and just looked at the record spin round. We both looked at each other and started to laugh.

“Boy, the stuff we do to make your mother happy” said Tony

“Yeah, I don’t know how much more of this Tom Jones music I can handle tonight” I said. “What is the next song?”

Tony glanced on the record jacket and said “It’s a live version of Its Not Unusual. Isn’t that your mom’s favorite song of his? Hey, let’s have some fun! When your mom comes back, I’m going to dance and kinda strip to the music. Either we will all have a laugh or your mom will go to bed and this music will stop”

“Sounds like a plan” I said. I paused the album, turned off the lights except for one green globe one over the stereo. As soon as I heard the toilet flush, I turned the record back on, flew into the lazyboy and Tony stood by the stereo. Just as Its Not Unusual started to play, my mother walked in. Tony started to dance to the music and imitate Tom Jones and actually he was not doing to bad of a job.

“Oh, I see Tom Jones stopped by for a visit” laughed my mother. She started to dance with Tony and really was enjoying our little joke. Tony danced with my mother across

the living room to where I was sitting and guided her into my lap. I was surprised as I didn’t expect that but it was nice to put my arms around her waist. I think that she was having fun but appreciated the comfort of being with me. Tony continued dancing and started to unbutton his shirt like Tom Jones does on stage.

Kerri started to applaud and whistle for Tony and began to roll her hips from side to the other. This was feeling nice for me and I could not help but start to get semi hard from it. Tony removed his shirt and draped it across my mothers head. My mother was getting into the dancing and Tony. He was not a body builder but he had that slim, muscular, wiry, build. The next thing I knew, Tony has in his briefs shaking his hips like Tom Jones and bumping the lazy boy with his hips. The music changed to one of Tom Jones’s slower ballads and Tony began to do a bump and grind about the lazy boy. Tony started to shake his butt in front of my moms face and she grabbed the elastic of his briefs.

I thought that she was going to pull them down fast and just embarrass Tony but she slowly and almost sensuously lowered his briefs. Tony turned around and what seemed like in slow motion his cock inflated to a hard on. It felt like a chain reaction as the comfortable semi hard on I had went to full mast. Tony moved out of the briefs that had fallen to his ankles and stood in front of us completely naked. Tom Jones still playing in the background but now no one was listening. Kerri-Ann, my mother, was running her hands across Tony’s cock and feeling his balls.

It must have been just the moment for with out thinking, my hands moved underneath my mother’s terry cloth top and started to feel her breasts. They were not firm as the girlfriends that I had felt up but they felt more exciting. Kerri started to stroke Tony as he looked down at what her hands were doing. I undid the cloth strap that held her top together and Tony glanced up to see my hands touching and massaging my mother’s nude breasts. Tony moved in closer to get a feel of Kerri’s breasts and started to kiss then French kiss my mother. With that Kerri started to rub her hands faster, causing Tony’s precum to make a sticky sound as she stroked his cock.

With a whisper Kerri said “lay down on the floor.”

Tony laid down in front of us. She slid off my lap and started to lower herself to the floor. I held on to her terry cloth which disappeared from her body as she moved to the ground.

My mother was now on all fours next to Tony, stroking him with one hand and putting the head of his cock in her mouth. I could have cum right then watching this. I knew I had to get naked and join in. It was the fastest time that I had ever removed my clothing and my cock was the hardest it had ever been.

Not knowing quite where to start, I got down on all fours behind my mother and slid her terry cloth bottoms off. I was surprised that she did not have panties underneath. Her slim ass and pussy were staring me in the face. Mom had not said a word and she was sucking on Tony. I moved my hand to touch her pussy and she spread her legs apart some more. I wanted to do something special and I wanted to eat her pussy. I knew about eating pussy but had never tried it before. I figured now is as good of a time as any. I moved my face to where my nose was between her butt cheeks and started to move my tongue between her pussy lips. She was getting wet and I could taste the sweet-sour of her juice.

I was feeling each butt cheeks and reached over to feel her breasts and touch her big nipples. She spread her legs apart more and my tongue started to run across her clit. It was bigger than the girls I had been with and was easier to play with. My tongue ran across her folds and I stuck it into the opening of her pussy hole. With that Kerri let out a moan and pushed her pussy deeper into my face. I was getting so worked up that I knew that I was going to fuck the first pussy in my life and it would be my mother. I stood on my knees and angled my body between her legs.

I trembled as I guided the head of my cock to the opening of her pussy, feeling that the head was just about in the right spot, I slide in. It felt so warm and exciting as her inner muscles constricted around my cock. Tony would later tell me that when I did that my mom raised her head and she had the biggest sensual smile on her face. It was as if she had received a shot of heavy drugs.

Kerri lowered her head and went back to bobbing on Tony’s cock. I was moving my cock in and out of mom’s pussy, enjoying the first time sensation of being inside a woman. I was getting ready to come and started to pump Kerri faster. Kerri was having a big orgasm as Tony started to cum. Instead of swallowing Tony’s cum, Kerri let it slide back out of her mouth onto Tony’s chest as her orgasm got more intense. Mom has bucking her hips back at me as I pumped. Finally, I let out a moan and pushed as hard as I could into mom’s pussy and let out the best cum I had ever experienced. We froze motionless for what seemed an eternity as the waves of pleasures ran across our bodies. Kerri slid out from me and headed for the bathroom as my cum was starting to run down her legs.

Tony and I just looked at each other and all we could say was “wow, did we do that?”

Kerri came back in and said that my father might be home soon and we don’t want him to catch us like this. She gave each of us a very pleasant kiss, told us to go to bed and she would talk in the morning. We nodded and sent downstairs to sleep. I slumped into bed and quickly asleep as I was thinking about my first real sex.

I woke up about 11 o’clock the next morning. Apparently, Tony woke embarrassed or scared and left early before anyone had woke up. I took I shower and I was still thinking about last night that I started jacking off in the shower. I had a very quick but intense cum over it. I finally got out of the shower, put on my robe, and went up to the kitchen for some breakfast and whatever else was awaiting me. I walked into the kitchen where my mom was making coffee as it had been a late sleep in for her too.

“Hi Paul” said Kerri with a big smile on her face, “I’m fixing coffee and toast. Want some?

“Hi mom” I said with a uncertain grin, “I’ll join you. Where’s Dad?”

Kerri said sarcastically “Oh, he took his only day off to go fishing with his buddies! Is Tony still sleeping or did he leave? I thought I heard the door close before your father got up.”

“Yeah, he left real early, I think he was a little scared or embarrassed.” I murmured

“Are you?” directed Kerri . She came over to where I was sitting, put her arm around my shoulder and kiss me a pleasant kiss on the lips. “I know things got pretty wild last night but I enjoyed every minute of it and you should not be embarrassed, scared, or anything else! It was the first time I had sex in almost a year! How do you feel about it?”

“Well, I really had a great time! It was the first time I had sex. I mean I have fooled around with girls, touching, and some oral but never all the way!” I said, “I’m not

embarrassed or ashamed especially if you’re OK with it”

Kerri poured the coffee into two cups with milk and sugar and brought them to the table.

“So, I took your virginity, how cool is that” smiled Kerri as we brought over warm toast

and sat next to me. Taking a sip of coffee, Kerri looked at me and said “I liked what we did but you need to keep this just between us and tell Tony that he needs to keep his mouth shut about this too! Honestly, I know we are brought up that incest is wrong but I liked having my son fuck me and enjoyed it more than any sex I have had with your dad.

We ate our toast and made some small conversation. Mom took her last sip of coffee and whispered in my ear, “You know I never did get a chance to see your cock last night” as her hand reached in the fold of my robe. She found what she was looking for and whispered “it is so nice to feel it grow in my hands”. She took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. This was the first of many times to come.

The End