SOI: Rachael New Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna slowly reached across the table and held her daughter's hand. "Did you try that?"

"No mom." sighed Rachael, "But I wanted to but I was too chicken to try. It looked like it felt so good." Donna lightly squeezed her daughter's hand as Rachael continued. "Soon the four of us, me, Sally, Patty, and Suzie, were sitting around Sharon and Vicki. We were watching them while we touched ourselves. I was getting off for the second time when Patty got up and kneeled between Vicki's face. It seemed dreamlike as Patty lowered her pussy to Vicki's lips and Vicki's tongue slipped into Patty's pussy. I wished that I had been so bold to do that but I just watched and fingered my clit. Patty's pussy had so little hair on it and you could everything that Vicki's tongue was doing. I really think Vicki did more than what she told us earlier. Patty was a real moaner and it added to all our pleasure as we were getting off. While Vicki was pleasing Patti, Sharon slipped away from their little threesome."

"Then what happened?" asked Donna who seemed to be having more than a motherly interest in her daughter's adventure. Rachael seemed notice the extra interest as well.

"Sharon crawled by Sally and myself with this big Cheshire grin on her face." said her daughter. "She went over to Suzie and told her that she wanted her then slowly lowered her on her back. Sharon hovered over Suzie and began to run her nipples across Suzie's body, especially rubbing their nipples together. Suzie's nipples were so small that it seemed like Sharon's nipples swallowed them up. While this was going on, I felt Sally's hand touch my mine and guide it into her puss then her hand returned but began touching my puss. Her fingers slipped so easily in my puss and felt so nice. While we were touching each other, Sharon was intertwining her legs with Suzie's like this"

Rachael opened her index finger and forefinger on one hand and gently spread open the index finger and forefinger of her mother's hand. Then Rachael interlocked her open fingers with her mother's. "It was like this" said her daughter, "Their legs were like our fingers are. I think they call it scissoring with their puss's touching and rubbing each other. While they were both getting off, Sally did something that I had never had done before. She was touching my puss all over when she put her thumb in my puss and began massaging her index finger around my butt. Then she stuck it in!"

"Did it hurt?' asked Donna who was still had her fingers interlocked with her daughter and unconsciously began to massaging her thumb over Rach's index finger.

"No it didn't but I was more surprised than anything." her daughter said quietly. "Then Sally started to move her hand back and forth, pumping her thumb and finger in me. It started to feel really good and I got off really fast. After I got off, Sally slowly eased her finger out of my butt. I felt good to have it there but once I had my orgasm I was glad she pulled her finger out. I continued to rub Sally's clit until I knew she got off as we watched the Suzie and Sharon rub their pusses. Their bodies got really stiff when they got off together. After that, everyone untangled their bodies from each other. We were too pleasured out to do anymore. Sharon told us it was late and to just sleep in her cabin then she blew out the candle."

"Rach, I can understand how you feel now." said her mother excitedly, "What happened next?"

"We slept or passed out which was more like it." said Rachael, "Sharon got us up at dawn. She was dressed and told us to get dressed. I think we were slightly hung over too as we put our wrinkled uniforms back on. Sharon snuck the four of us back to our tent and then waved goodbye. It was the last time we saw her. It was really weird after that. None of us girls could look at each other directly and no one really said much. We changed into our civilian clothes and packed our bags. After breakfast in the mess hall, we turned in our uniforms and said goodbye to each other, then walked our separate ways to the awaiting buses. That evening was very pleasurable but left me wondering all the way home if I should explore sex with women? I wondered what the other girls thought?"

"Rach, sometimes those mornings after can be awkward whether you are with a man or with a woman." said her mother. "I wouldn't worry about them or what they think. How you feel about yourself is what you should be concerned about. Your well being is what I'm concerned about you."

"Sounds like I'm not the only one who has dilly dallied with the same sex." Rachael grinned.

Donna blushed over her daughter's statement. "Well... yes I have but it was a long time ago."

"Does Dad know?" asked her daughter.

Donna placed her other hand with her daughter's embracing hand. "Yes he does and it was become quite a fantasy for him. All this talk has really stirred up some memories and feelings for me."

Rachael grinned and asked, "Can you tell me about your experience?"

Donna slyly grinned back, "Perhaps sometime. I will tell you that I really enjoyed the touches, the feelings, and the overall experience. I wouldn't mind having another experience with a woman's touch."

"You know mom, you haven't let go of my hand for some time." said her daughter.

"I'm sorry" she said, "Did that bother you?"

"Not at all" said Rachael, "I never realized how nice your hands feel. They are very soft, almost comforting. I was getting a little turned on when you began massaging my finger."

Mother and daughter said nothing for a second but looked deeply and knowingly into each other's eyes. Rachael was the one who broke the silence and made a bold move by giving her mother a wet but delicate kiss. Donna surprised herself by returning the kiss and wrapping her arms around her daughter. They both knew where things were leading but they didn't want to stop no matter how forbidden it was as they mutually stood up close. Donna loved her daughter and was very protective of her but never had these feelings for her before as she desired to get naked with her. Donna made the next move as she slipped her tongue between Rachael's moist lips. After an exchange of French kisses, her daughter slowly moved back and Donna looked down to watch Rachael's fingers on her blouse. One by one, Rachael opened the buttons on her mother's blouse and then parted her blouse apart. Her daughter ran her finger down the center of her mother's chest and stopped where her bra cups connected then deftly unhooked the clasp. Donna's was breathing deeply as her bra was unhooked and the cups fell to the side revealing her round firm breasts. Rachael lightly ran her hands over her mother's breasts causing her nipples to grow hard. Then she leaned over and placed a nipple in her mouth.

Donna leaned her head back and moaned quietly. Donna relaxed and enjoyed getting her breasts sucked by her daughter. Then she reached down and began to unbuckle and unzip her daughter's jeans. Her slim fingers slipped in Rachael's warm and steamy panties. Her fingers pushed deeper into the tight material until Donna felt the soft hair of Rachael's pussy. Donna felt Rachael suck harder on her nipples which made her lower her head and moan loudly into Rachael's ear. Rachael slipped her hands past the back waistband of Donna's slacks and squeezed her butt cheeks. Rachael stopped sucking to get her breath as her mother began to rub her slick clit. Rachael let a loud moan as her mother's fingers pleasured her to a quick orgasm. Her daughter slowly pulled Donna's hand from her panties and stepped back. Mother and daughter lustfully stared at each other as they began to remove their clothing. Donna watched her daughter slip off her T shirt and bra then slipped off her panties and jeans at the same time. Rachael watched her mother slide off her open blouse and bra then lowered her slacks and then her panties. Mother and daughter then embraced relishing the feeling of their touching naked skin.

Their tongues were slipping between their touching lips and their fingers were rubbing the other's clit. Rachael was getting more excited than she had ever been in her life. It was more exciting than with any other guy or even the other girls. She wanted to taste her first pussy and it would be now. Rachael slowly lowered to her knees and placed her mouth against her mother's puss. Donna's legs tensed as her daughter's wet tongue slipped between her pussy lips. Donna began to moan in pleasure and spread her legs further apart while holding the sides of her daughter's head. Rachael was enjoying her first taste of another woman, her mother's wetness, and the slight smell of her perfume filled his nostrils. Her mother's clit was hard and Rachael began to suck on it like she was sucking a cock. Rachael wondered why she hadn't licked a puss before, it felt so great to give another woman such pleasure. Getting her own mother off was an extra thrill. Donna was getting weak in knees and was finding it hard to stand then she cried out as her body shuddered in pleasure. Rachael felt her mother's hands push her face deep against her wet puss.

Then Donna pulled her daughter's face back and looked down at her smiling face. Rachael's mother slowly sank to her knees then lowered her daughter on the carpet as she slid her body on top. Mother and daughter were in a 69 position and Donna was anxious to taste her daughter. Donna has seen her daughter's puss so many times in the past and had wondered what she tasted like. She had been tempted then but now she would find out as her lips drew closer. Donna used her fingers to spread Rachael's pussy lips apart and looked at her daughter's beauty for a few moments then ran her tongue up and down the folds of her pussy lips. Rachael tasted very sweet. Her mother's tongue soon stopped exploring and started to tease Rachael's clit.

Rachael enjoyed the feeling her mother's warm body on top of her. Her mother was making her feel so good that she had trouble concentrating on her mother's pussy directly above her mouth. Donna's pussy was so fresh and moist to taste but the waves of pleasure were building and Rachael could not control her actions. She screamed out as a series of orgasms filled her head and shook her body. The pleasure passed but left Rachael with a heighten feeling of sexual excitement that she forcefully sucked and tongued her mother's clit while pushing three fingers into her pussy. Donna was grinding her hips against Rachael, driving her daughter's fingers in deeper. Rachael grew more lustful as she drove her mother crazy with sexual pleasure. Donna started to moan loudly and Rachael felt her mother's body shudder with one climax after another. Rachael stopped trying to pleasure her mother and comfortingly wrapped her arms around Donna's hips while her body stiffened then relaxed. Their heavy breathing soon subsided and Donna slipped off her daughter. She gave Rachael a light wet kiss then sat next to her.

Donna looked down on her smiling daughter and softly ran her hand over her daughter's breasts. After a few moments Donna spoke, "Ummm, that was so nice. I know that we shouldn't have done it but........it felt so good."

Rachael was looking up at her mother and grinning. She quietly said, "Mom that was so good for me too. I love to taste pussy, especially yours. Don't ever feel bad about this. It was so wonderful. It's more about the deep love between me and you than anything."

"I feel the same way." Donna smiled back. "As great as it was, I wouldn't give up on boys so soon. After the newness of girls wears off, I bet you will want to play with a hard cock."

"Oh I don't know." said her daughter. "I have never felt this kind of sexual high before."

"There is so much more you will learn, discover, and try about sex that I wouldn't make up my mind so soon." said her mother. "After all is said and done, I prefer to be in bed with your dad."

"I guess dad is special for you in that way." smiled Rachael.

"He is" grinned Donna. "Maybe you should try him out before deciding on just pleasing women."

"Mom!" squealed her daughter. "I think that is taking the incest a little too far."

"Well the offer is always open if you decide to change your mind." grinned Donna.

"I will keep that in mind." said Rachael, "You really have some wild thoughts in that head of yours. I bet no one knows what goes on up there."

"Not many" smiled her mother, "Not even your Dad. Speaking of which, he will be home soon. So unless you want to try a threesome today, we had better get dressed."

Mother and daughter laughed as they put their clothing back on. Rachael stayed with her decision to go to the all girl's university. Her father was actually very supportive of the decision but for different reasons. He thought Rachael would be in a safer environment with fewer parties and fewer opportunities to drink or do drugs. Rachael and her mother experimented a few more times before leaving for college. After several conversions with her mother about her bedroom adventures with dad, Rachael did think about her mom's offer every now and then. At college, Rachael soon found that life outside of the classrooms was far from tame. There were a lot of parties with men from the nearby colleges and even from the local high school. Drink and drugs were plentiful if that was what you wanted and the opportunities to love other women were certainly there.

Rachael explored her bi sexual side in that first semester and truly enjoyed other women but she was surprised that what her mother told her was true. As the newness wore off, she enjoyed being with a woman but wanted to have sex with men too. As it was late in the semester, it was almost impossible to develop a relationship a man or several. Rachael desired sex but not with a one night stand. As the final exams passed, Rachael decided to see what her father was all about when she went home for the winter break. The semester ended and after Rachael had been home for several days, she was again naked in bed with her mother. The sexual reunion between mother and daughter was very blissful for both. During their pillow talk, Rachael brought the subject of dad.


"I bet you were getting tired of being with only dad these last few months." joked Rachael. "I think you made up for lost time. Man, that was good!"

Donna smiled and stroked her daughter's hair. "I certainly missed you ....in all respects. But I love your father and never do tire of him. He makes me very happy too."

"I wish that I could find a guy that could please me." Rachael slowly sighed.

"Giving up on women?" asked her mother.

"Oh no" laughed her daughter. "I still get a good charge from that but you 're right about the newness wearing off. I do want a guy now and then. It is just so hard to meet someone that you are interested in and can trust. I don't want a one night stand and spend the time on a poor unsatisfying fuck."

"I understand" agreed Donna.

"I still remember what you said about sharing dad." Rachael said quietly.

"And?" replied her mother.

"Is the offer still open?" grinned Rachael. "I need some good guy sex and I know doing it with Daddy is a really nasty thing to do but I have been thinking about it for weeks."

Donna smiled and said, "No more nasty than being with your mother. I will talk to dad and see if he wants to. He has always wanted a threesome with me and another woman. I don't know how he feels about that other woman being his daughter. We have never talked about stuff like that and I don't know how he feels about sharing family love."

"I'll let you handle him" grinned Rachael, "You have your ways with dad to get what you want. If he does say no, I don't want to be in some weird position around here."

"I'll be very discrete about it" said her mother. "No problem"

After the holidays were over, Donna had news for her daughter at the breakfast table. "I hope that you don't have any plans Saturday night."

Rachael thought for a moment and said, "Nothing planned. What's up?"

Donna broadly grinned, "Your father is open to a threesome and tomorrow night is the night."

Rachael smiled back, "This is going to be so cool. So what did dad say? What did he think when you brought up the subject?"

"He was so willing for a threesome with another woman" laughed her mother, "And then when I began to talk about you being the third wheel, he was excited but unsure about it too. He loves the way your body looks and really got excited that you and I were having sex. However, he is somewhat inhibited about screwing his own daughter. Not that he doesn't want to but he thinks that he might not be able to get it up if he feels nervous about it and he is. This is a very big experience for him."

"For all of us." replied Rachael. "So what's the plan? How do we start?"

"Your father needs a little help for the first time" grinned her mother. "What we have decided to make things go better at the beginning.... is to have you wear a mask at the beginning."

"Like some Halloween mask?" interjected Rachael in surprise.

"Oh no!" laughed Donna, "Just some pretty sleeping mask that goes over your eyes. That makes you somewhat anonymous to your father and once he is comfortable with the threesome, we'll take it off."

"Sounds kind of kinky." smiled Rachael, "Is dad into kinky stuff?"

"You father?" laughed Donna. "He's pretty normal straight guy. He has his quirts but isn't into tying people up or spanking or anything like that. The mask will bypass any inhibitions or second thoughts he may have at the start."

"So then what how we do it on Saturday night?" asked Rachael eagerly.

"Your father and I are going out for an early dinner." as her mother explained the plan. "You will be at home getting yourself ready. Wear some nice makeup and perfume. Then about seven, lay in our bed naked with your mask on and we will join you." Rachael understood and nodded her head. "Why don't we go to that boudoir store at the mall and see if there isn't some pretty mask we can buy?"

Rachael said, "Something pink with lace. A real frilly but sexy one." Mother and daughter chuckled then finished their breakfast.

Donna and Rachael spent some time at the mall that afternoon picking and choosing clothing. Not only did they find a mask that they both liked, but continued to buy some other lingerie items. Saturday went so slow for Rachael and she was on edge all day. Later in the afternoon, her mother and father left for an early dinner and Rachael took an extra long hot bath while they were gone. The cool air of the room pleased her hot steamy skin as she toweled herself dry. She stayed nude as she went into her room and fixed her makeup and hair then sprayed on her favorite perfume. Her father always said that she smelled so good with that brand. Time had begun to pass quickly and it was almost seven. Rachael walked into her parents bedroom leaving a scent of her perfume in the air. She noticed her mother's pearl necklace on the dressing table and placed the simple strand of pearls around her neck. After climbing into their king-size bed, she donned the mask which covered just her eyes and part of her nose and stretched the elastic band over the back of her head. Rachael lay in their bed and tried to relax while waiting for her parents to come home.

She heard some noises in the house and then heard her mother and father's voice say cheerfully, "We're home." The voices were very close and she knew they were in the room. Rachael tried to get a peak from the sides of the mask but to no avail.

Donna said quietly, "Doesn't she look beautiful?" Her husband agreed and commented on smelling his favorite perfume. Rachael laid there quietly as she listened to the sound of ruffling clothes, zippers moving, and muffled footsteps on the carpet. Rachael felt her mother's familiar lips touch hers and she smiled widely.