SOI: Tammy and Gary

Story Info
A sex line leads to love between mother and son.
9.1k words
4.5
126.3k
47

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talk on a sex line leads to love between mother and son.

Gary's mother named him Garrett after a one hit singer who had a top single the year he was born. She thought the singer was hot. Gary is 20 and in his second year at a southern college although his parents live in Minnesota. His mother's name is Tammy and she is 45 now. She dyes her hair blonde, has the look of her Scandinavian ancestry, and a rather plain face which looks even plainer with the narrow glasses she wears. When she takes off her glasses and wears makeup (especially mascara), she is quite the babe. She is not large chested but had a boob job a few years ago and her 34B sticks straight out. Gary's father is older than her and travels a lot.

Gary spent a great deal of time growing up with his mother who attended all the school functions and basically spoiled her only child. They were closer as mother and son than my father and son. Tammy was fairly liberal. She disapproved of drugs but overlooked underage drinking or sex. Nudity was not the norm around the house but no one was a prude about covering up when leaving the shower and stuff. Gary had seen his mom nude before and she had seen him on occasions.

Gary was home for Christmas break. One afternoon while his father was working and his mother was at the mall Christmas shopping, he decided to take a break from the gray cold winter weather and take a hot bath in my parent's soaking tub. He was sore from cross country skiing the other day and it was just depressing looking outside that day. His parents have a larger home with a master bathroom that has an oval bathtub with Jacuzzi and a separate shower. Gary ran the water extra hot and added some bubble bath. The water smelled very feminine but the heat felt so good on his body as he slipped into 3 feet of water. Playing with the buttons he had a nice circulation of water cruising over his body which caused the bubbles to increase another foot. He was starting to relax when the phone rang. He climbed out of the tub and went to answer the bedroom phone, leaving a wet trail of footprints on his parents' carpet.

It was his Asian girlfriend from college. She was home in Atlanta and was lonely for him. He noticed that he was leaving a puddle on the carpet and picked up the phone base, carried it into the bathroom stretching the connection cord across the bedroom. Gary told my girlfriend to hold on a second as he placed the phone base on the bathroom floor, then slipped back into the warm tub, and continued talking holding the handset to my ear. His girlfriend was feeling better after they chatted for a few minutes. She inquired about the splashing sounds in the background and Gary explained that he was in a soaking tub talking to her. She started some nasty talk once she knew he was naked. In a few minutes they were masturbating while having some long distance phone sex. Since Gary was engaged on the phone, he didn't hear the back door open then close. Suddenly, he looked up from holding the phone with one hand and stroking my cock with the other to see Tammy looking in the bathroom.

"Oh Mom!" Gary said in surprise.

Tammy grinned slightly and said, "Be careful with the phone being so close to the water. You can get electrocuted if it drops in. When you are done, please clean up the wet mess you left on the carpet." His mother blew him a kiss and left. Gary quickly explained what happened to my girlfriend and ended the call. they both were left sexually unsatisfied but Gary was too embarrassed to continue. He dried off while the tub was draining and then dressed. He wiped up the wet carpet as best he could with dry towels then went into the kitchen where his mother was unpacking some shopping bags.

"Don't look in that bag, Gary" scolded Tammy, "Your presents are in there."

"I wasn't going to look" said Gary sheepishly, "I wanted to apologize. I didn't mean to mess up your carpet. I was taking a bath when the phone rang and it was my girl from Atlanta."

"Looked like a very interesting call" joked his mother.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that too" mumbled her son, "the conversion just went in that direction."

"That part is OK" smiled Tammy reassuringly, "I understand. You two have been apart for a few days. Honestly, people do that a lot over the phone. What I don't want is to have the police drag your body out of the tub because you electrocuted yourself with the telephone. Too close to the holidays for that!" Tammy gave Gary a hug and resumed unpacked a shopping bag. "Do you think your father will like this? as she pulled out an expensive sweater from the bag.

"Nice sweater!" said Gary, "I'll take it if he doesn't like it. So.......... You aren't upset with me?"

"You mean playing with your dick while your girlfriend talks nasty to you?" smiled Tammy. "Of course not. Guys do that all the time. I have seen your pulling your pud before."

"Mom!" exclaimed Gary

"Gary" said his mother in exasperation, "It's no big deal. You do not need to apologize.

Just keep it private. Want to end this conversion?"

"Ok" smiled Gary, "What is this about phone sex being so common?"

"You think that is something you invented or one of a select few who have done it?" joked Tammy. "Son, you are just starting to learn about life. People have been doing that since the phone was invented. Even your father and I have done it a few times when he was out of town. I think as you get older you will discover that there is more to sex than just two people in bed."

"I know" said Gary, "Now I just feel kind of stupid."

"Well you shouldn't" said his mother, "Sex is a great thing and comes in all flavors and varieties. I take it that you didn't end your conversation how you wanted?"

"Well no" said Gary, "We just stopped after you walked in."

"I didn't mean to spoil your party" said Tammy, "Why don't you go to your room and give her a call back. I promise not to disturb you ........... or listen in."

"You wouldn't!" exclaimed Gary

Tammy smiled at her son, "No, I was just teasing. I respect your privacy. I have never ease dropped on your calls and I'm sure you haven't done that to me either."

"No I haven't" smiled Gary, "But then again, I didn't know you had fun conversations either."

"Well, I won't listen on your phone fun if you don't listen on mine" grinned his mother.

"Ok, deal." laughed Gary,

"I suggest you call her before the moment is lost" Tammy slyly grinned, "And I will never get to wrap your presents if you don't leave." With that Gary left the kitchen and went to his room. He was surprised that his mother was so understanding about what happened. Then he thought, his father always traveled a lot and maybe a little phone fun was pretty normal for them. Gary picked up the phone, dialed the number in Atlanta, and hoped that his mother wasn't secretly listening in. The phone rang a few times and then the voice of his girlfriend said "Hello". Gary thought her Asian southern accent was so sexy and some time later Gary was shooting a load of cum into a handful of Kleenex.

Gary left his room when he heard his name called for dinner. As he walked through the house, he could see that all the presents had been wrapped and under the tree. Dinner was on the dining room table and his mother and father were sitting and waiting. Dinner went as it normally did except when his father asked how his day was and his mother broke into a small silly grin. Other than that it was normal conversation and a good meal. A few days later, it was a good Christmas with nice presents and family visiting.

After Christmas, his father was out of town for a day or two. The day after Christmas, his mother was out early in the morning looking for some after holiday bargains. Gary had to mail a few thank you cards for the presents he received from a couple of the relatives. He went into the study and looked in the desk for stamps. It actually was his father's study but he never used it and his mother used it all the time as she paid the bills and keep the bank books. Gary found a few loose stamps next to some bills that were sealed in envelopes and ready to be mailed. Noticing the phone bill on top of the stack, he wondered how much his calls to Atlanta were. He was on a long time and often but hoped it didn't create a huge bill for my parents. His father always got mad over the bills if they were high. Looked in a larger drawer, he found an accordion file where the bills were in compartmental order. Gary looked in the file under "telephone", pulling out a small handful of receipts and couldn't believe the bill for December was almost $300. How did the long distance calls cost? He began to look at the call and charge listing on the bill and saw his calls were almost $20 and the rest were in calls to a 900 number. He wondered who was Dad calling but put everything away quickly as he heard the garage door open and his mom's car pull in. He met my mother in the kitchen as she was coming through the back door.

"Hey Gary, Whats up?" asked my mother.

"Not much, just getting some thank you cards out of the way" Gary replied.

"You are so good about that" smiled his mother.

"Keeps the presents still coming for next year" smiled Gary. "Find anything at the mall?

"Not really, the bargains were already picked over" she sighed.

"I have to mail these letters to mail and I saw some cologne on sale that I would like to get" Gary said, "Do you want to go with me and brave the crowds again?"

"Sure" smiled his mother, "Lets go to the mall on the west side as the post office is in that one and I wasn't there today. Might be a good item or two left."

After his mother nibbled some left overs from the refrigerator, they put on their coats and headed for the mall. After circling the parking lot for ten minutes, a spot was found and they enter the crowded mall. Gary went to the cologne counter while his mother went to the jewelry department. He was immediately waited on by an older attractive saleswoman who was about my mother's age. They had a long chat but it was more flirtation than anything else. He tried on several types of cologne, before buying what he originally wanted. Gary couldn't help but notice that saleswoman's nipples were hard and showing through her blouse. She kept talking to him after the purchase was transacted until Gary felt a hand grab him.

"Come on Gary" his mother said, "Playtime is over" The salesclerk slightly smiled as Tammy led me away from the counter. "I thought she was never going to stop talking to you."

"You noticed?" Gary asked as they walked from the mall and got into the car.

"Duh" said his mother, "I looked at several jewelry counters and she was still talking to you. If you had talked any longer, she would have probably taken you into the back room."

"Oh mom" said Gary, "She was just being nice"

"Nice my ass" said his mother, "She liked you more than nice. You have always had that way with older women. Even when you were a teenager, older women used to talk to you and hit on you. I bet you didn't realize it."

"Sometimes" muttered her son, "I don't know. I have found it easier to talk to older women. Sometimes easier than to girls my age. I guess that I am just too nice to people .........but they are always nice to me."

"I guess I just raised you to be a nice guy" smiled his mother. "You do have this thing that seems to attract older women. If you weren't my son, I probably you be chasing you too."

Gary blushed and said, "I think I would enjoy that. You are very attractive, mom. But you should wear makeup more often. It really makes you look more attractive and younger."

"You think so?" said Tammy quietly, "I do like makeup but my time is so hectic that there is hardly time to put it on besides, your father is gone so often that there seems to be no point in it."

"Dad's travels do create problems, I guess" sympathized Gary.

"Well sort of, sometimes more than that." said his mother.

"How so?" asked Gary

"Ummm" said Tammy, "Not really something that I should be talking with my son about."

"Oh come on mom" pestered her son, "I'm part of this family. I should know and I am an adult now, not some child. Besides I love you and am concerned if something is bothering you."

"I can see why older women open up to you" sighed Tammy, "You see.....It is just not his traveling.. that always has issues....but your father is older than me and ...well.... He has lost his punch, if you know what I mean."

"Mom, there are pills like Viagra for that" said Gary consolingly.

"He has tried that but it isn't just a problem with getting it up" Tammy said dejectedly, "He just doesn't have any sexual desire anymore. It isn't just to me but no desire for anybody."

"Mom, I am sorry to hear that." said Gary.

"We still love each other and he is very good to me but there is no sex life" said his mother, "And that really hurts. sometimes"

Gary saw a tear roll down his mother's cheek and he grabbed tissue and blotted the moisture away. "Maybe it's a good thing you didn't wear makeup today" smiled Gary.

Tammy smiled lovingly back at her son and tried to change the subject. "Have you talked to your girlfriend this week? I bet she can't wait to be back with you in school. I imagine you are getting bored around the house and ready to go back too."

"No, not bored at all." said Gary, "New semester is about three days away and I'm in no hurry. I haven't talked to her since Christmas Eve but I sure that we will talk any day now. I will be glad to see her when school starts."

Tammy grinned and said, "I bet you will."

Gary said, "I hope that my calls aren't costing too much. I know how Dad gets when the bills are high."

"I just paid the phone bill and your calls aren't much" said his mother calmly, "I wouldn't worry about it. Have as much fun as you want."

"Well Mom" said Gary, "I am a bit worried. You see I was curious about the long distance calls and looked at this month's phone bill." Tammy's face turned white. "What I don't understand is if Dad has no desire why is he making those 900 calls? Usually those are for sex and chat lines. Are you telling me the truth about Dad? Is he seeing someone else?"

Tammy stammered for a moment and said, "What I told you is true about Dad. Gary... those other calls are.........mine. I can't believe I'm telling this to my son. I have needs, really strong ones and since your father can't........I don't want to see other men and it gives me some outlet some release. Gary, I hope you are mature enough to understand this. If I can get off with an anonymous voice and some fantasy than I'm OK and I can get by despite your Dad's issue. It is fairly safe and harmless and I'm not cheating or seeing someone else. You understand me?

Gary was shocked but maintained a calm with his mother. "I can understand mom. Does Dad know?"

Tammy shook her head back and forth. "No he doesn't. I keep those records from and only call when he is away. I was careless because of the holidays otherwise you nor anyone else would have seen the bill. He feels bad enough about his problem and it would make him feel worse. Besides I see no harm in what I'm doing. Dad isn't being hurt and I couldn't take it without some kind of sex."

Gary nodded his head in agreement as she drove the car into the garage. They quietly entered the kitchen where Gary placed his bag of cologne on the counter and said, "I'll make some coffee."

Tammy smiled and said, "You are such a good son." She helped her son take his coat off and while he was making coffee, she opened the hall closet hanging up the coats. She walked back and sat at the kitchen table. She was nervous about opening up to her son but she did feel better than she was able to confide in someone about her problem. Gary poured the coffee into two cups and adding cream and a lot of sugar to his mother's cup.

Tammy took a sip and said, "You know just how I like it. Hot and sweet." Gary sat next to her and sampled his cup. "I hope that you don't think badly of me. I know this is something of a shock to you. Pleaseeeeeeeee don't tell your father or even let it slip."

Gary smiled back and said, "You can trust me, mom. Considering how nice you were to me the other day in the tub, how could I think badly of you. You are the coolest mom. I won't say anything to hurt you or Dad."

"Thank you" said his mother quietly. "I'm glad you understand."

"So how do those numbers work?" asked her son, "I have heard about them but never tried them."

"Don't you have a girlfriend for that?" teased his mother.

"We aren't that serious" said Gary, "We like each other and do stuff but it is not like we are getting engaged or anything. I mean I'm just curious."

"Oh I see" Tammy said in a smile, "Well you call the number and go through some voice instructions or prompts, then record a message. After that you can listen to the people on line and leave them a message or respond to a message that they leave for you after they hear your recording. If everyone is agreeable, you can chat one on one for awhile. Some of the people on the lines are nice, some are not, some are very nasty. You hear everything."

"It sounds like fun" smiled Gary.

"It is" grinned his mother, "but it is just fantasy. Sort of like the internet. I'm sure that not all the men are handsome and not really into or do what they say. But it is fun, fairly safe, and I get satisfaction from it."

"Sounds like more fun than my calls from Atlanta." said Gary.

"Not getting satisfied?" teased his mother again.

Gary blushed and said, "Mom! You know I do but the lines sound like something really wild, really forbidden"

"You are looking for something wild or sexual forbidden?" asked Tammy quietly.

"Sort of I guess" said Gary, "I mean I like my girlfriend and the calls but I have never done anything out of the ordinary. I guess I'm curious. I want to try something new, something fun, something that is really exciting"

His mother just nodded her head in sympathy and stared into her coffee cup for a few moments. "I know how you feel. Perhaps you get that curiosity from me." Then she nervously asked, "Want to go on the 900 line with me?" She intently watched the look on his face.

Gary was surprised and his face showed it. Then he smiled and said, "Sure. Nothing else to do on the cold dreary day. Lets have some fun."

Tammy saw the devilish look on his face and felt the same thing that older women felt about her son. He was attractive and was in good physical shape from running track. She smiled back, feeling very sexual and excited, and said, "OK. We have the rest of the day and all night if we like. I have a few things that I have to do first so come into my room in an hour."

Gary nodded in agreement. Tammy left the kitchen while her son placed the empty coffee cups in the dishwasher. He was still in some amazement about the conversion with his mother during the last few hours and even more surprised that she invited him to listen on the 900 line. He didn't know what to expect and nervously puttered in the kitchen, snacking, and flipping through the channels on the TV. Was he just going to listen or would he actually get to talk, what would the messages be like? What if he got hard and horny listening to them? What would his mom do? As much as he wanted to do this, he almost wished that he hadn't said yes as the minutes ticked by.

Tammy went into her room and closed the door. What was she thinking? She not only had confessed her deepest secret to her son, but to top it off, she was going to let him participate on a 900 line with her. Tammy felt that it was very wrong but something else was giving her a thrill and intense excitement at the same time. What would Gary do if the talk got really nasty. What would she do? Tammy got an idea that she felt was so nasty, forbidden but somehow romantic, and with her son no less. If she was going to try anything once, she thought she better make it pleasurable as it could be the only time she would ever be willing to do this. She kept telling herself how crazy she was as she began to sit in front of the mirror and apply makeup. With each brush of the mascara, more excitement was building that she couldn't resist.