Soixante Neuf

Story Info
Romantic evening leads to 69 fantasies.
3.7k words
4.64
17.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soixante Neuf

I am reading a book by a French writer of erotic stories. In the book I learn for the first time about the sex position called "soixante neuf" (pronounced swasontnuf). Soixante neuf is the French word for sixty-nine. It has a symbolic meaning. When you write the two numbers, 6 and 9, next to each other you get 69. If each number represents a human body, you can easily imagine what the combination represents.

The Caribbean story

The book describes a young couple having sex in the 69 position. The author talks about a romantic setting somewhere on an island in the Caribbean. The sea is blue and warm, and huge cliffs enclose the small sandy beach. The young couple are on their own. They have walked the long and tortuous path to get to this isolated part of the island. After a brief swim in the calm sea, they unfold their beach towels and lie on the beach to let the sun dry their tanned bodies. The girl has beautiful long dark hair; she looks a bit Spanish. The boy is tall and fair, more a Scandinavian type.

The two youngsters keep kissing and cuddling. The effect of this kissing is a growing bulge in the boy's swimsuit. The girl cannot wait to pull out the emerging pole, and she puts her lips around the tip. He starts groaning when she tickles the rim with her tongue. She pulls down his shorts and grabs his balls. The boy unties her bikini-top, to get access to her tits. They are not very big, but their shape nicely fits her slim body. He plays with her nipples and kisses her all over her body. Finally, he removes the bottom half of her bikini. He then turns around and rests on his back on the beach. He asks the girl to sit over his face, so he can suck her pussy. The girl bends over and takes his huge cock in her tiny mouth.

This is where the author uses the expression "French kissing". The boy sucks the girl's pussy, while the girl sucks the boy's cock. The opposite position of the bodies inspired the French to talk about "soixante neuf". It is a method of safe sex that has probably been practised for thousands of years.

The boy is wet all over his face. Apparently, the girl is having several orgasms. She frequently stops sucking to enjoy the sensation. It is a miracle that the young lad can postpone his orgasm for so long. Will she let him shoot in her mouth? The author keeps the reader guessing. He talks about his beloved country, France, where it is common practice that women swallow their husband's semen. They can even tell the quality of the wine that their husband has been drinking that night! Apparently, that affects the taste of the jism.

But the girl in the story is more Spanish than French. Will she reward her boyfriend for sucking her clitty? Will she swallow his cum? The story comes to a climax. The boy takes the girl's hand and guides her in masturbating him. She moves her head sideways, to let the tip of his cock point up in the air. The young man struggles to postpone his orgasm. He stops a few times to build up the tension. But the girl wants him to come now. She rubs her tongue vigorously against the rim of his stiff pole. Droplets fall from her pussy on the boy's face. He opens his mouth to catch them. The taste of the drops drives him wild. He stops masturbating as a sign that he is ready to shoot. The girl puts his massive pole deep into her mouth and waits for the first shot. She holds his balls firmly to feel the pulsation. When the vibration starts, she quickly moves her head aside and waits. He has to let go. A strong jet of sperm emerges from his gun and flies high up in the air. Many more jets follow. But before the squirting stops, the girl takes the long pole fully in her mouth to catch the remaining shots. She keeps sucking for several minutes to get the last drops out. Meanwhile, she has dropped her body onto the boy's face. He violently continues sucking her wet pussy to make her come once again.

This is the first time that I have heard about this position "soixante neuf". I want to try it out myself!

The warming up

After reading about it in the book, I will now propose to my girlfriend to try it out. She is usually not interested in experimenting with different ways of sex. But I always look for variations; otherwise I get bored after a while. This weekend we are going to try the 69 position.

We have been out for a nice dinner and we go home early. I lit the candles and get the champagne out. We have something to celebrate: we know each other exactly 2 years today. I pop the cork and fill the glasses. We toast on a long and happy life together. After two glasses we both feel relaxed. I switch on a movie to get us in the mood. I have hired a DVD that, according to the title, contains several scenes of 69 positions. Maybe we can learn something from watching the movie?

On the farm

The film is recorded in the Dordogne, a beautiful area in the south of France. It is a hot afternoon. Most locals are having their siesta. The video starts with two girls walking in the fields; they are young females in their early twenties. One girl is blonde, the other girl has long dark hair. They wear a tight top around their voluptuous bosoms. Have you ever seen girls in mini-skirts, long socks and walking boots? That looks very sexy indeed! Would you expect to see this in the French countryside? Not really. It is more likely to find them in a nightclub in Paris. But this is not an ordinary movie about the beauty of the Dordogne. Something more exciting is waiting around the corner!

The girls stop at an old farm where they see two young men working with horses. One of the horses is a stallion, the other horse is a mare. The girls hide behind the hay-shed and watch what is going to happen. They are witnessing natural animal sex.

The stallion is courting the mare by biting her neck. His long penis is hanging down, but it is quickly growing stiff. The mare is kicking the stallion whilst he tries to come closer. He jumps on the back of the mare, but she wants to escape. The two men work hard to hold her in place. Finally, the stud succeeds to push his long stiff pole into the mare's vagina. He bites in her neck, whilst he rides her vigorously. It does not take long before he shoots his semen. He makes a final jump and holds his body tight against the mare's back. His front legs clamp around her ribcage. He slowly pumps his warm load deep into her body.

When the stallion comes off, his penis hangs down and is still dripping. He is very nervous. The mare has calmed down, and accepts him to bite her neck. It is no surprise that his penis goes stiff again. He jumps her for the second time and rides her gently. She does not resist. This time it takes much longer before he shoots his sperm.

The men get excited while they watch the scene. They crack jokes about the size of the stud's penis and his balls. The girls giggle and play with themselves. They are not wearing knickers. Are they dreaming of a man with a similar size of cock? The stud is working hard to come for the second time. He is sweating and breathing heavily. The mare is standing as a block, letting the stud do the hard work. He finally gets his satisfaction. He groans and stops riding. Holding onto the mare's body, he pumps his second load into her vagina. This should be enough for more than one fowl!

Surprise in the hay shed

The men take the horses away to their stables. The girls quickly disappear in the hay shed. They are excited after watching the scene, and pull off their clothes. The blonde girl lays herself on her back, where the dark-haired girl sits down above the blonde's face. In turn, she bends forward to kiss the blonde's pussy. This is the first 69 position of the movie. Two girls sucking each other's pussy. The girls move their heads wildly and gasp for breath between the vigorous sucking action. They are having multiple orgasms.

When the guys walk paste the hay shed, they hear the screaming of the girls. They peep through the door and get the surprise of their life! Two gorgeous women, completely naked and horny. The question is: are they lesbians? The guys are keen to find out!

Four by four

The men watch the girls play for a while. Then they open the door to the shed and ask if they are welcome to join in. The girls stop their act and stand up. Now you can see their gorgeous bodies in full glory: Firm knockers, a slim waistline and long legs.

The sexy girls walk up to the lads and start to undress them. They open their shirts and move their hands over their strong arms and hairy chests. Gradually they go further down and open their trousers. Two huge poles pop up. The girls cannot wait to suck them. But first, the guys lay themselves on their back in the hay. "Sit on our face, we want to suck pussies", commands one of the guys. The girls then set themselves over the men's faces and bend over to suck their large poles. Two soixante-neuf scenes in one!

The boys push their tongues deep into the girls' pussies. The girls get really excited and have several screaming orgasms. They suck the men's cocks wildly and squeeze their balls. Will they let them shoot in their mouths? Not yet. First they want to feel these long poles throbbing deep inside their vaginas.

They turn around and sit on the lads' stiff cocks. Normally, it is difficult for a girl who rides a man to grab his balls. In this scene it is easier where two guys lie next to each other. The girls just grab the balls of the guy next to them, not the guy that they are riding! After a bit of practice, they both move up and down in the same rhythm.

Slowly going up until the cocks almost slip out of their vaginas. Then letting their bodies drop quickly, so the long poles fully disappear deep into their bodies. That goes on for a while. Then the girls stand up to take a different position.

One boy turns around and lies down next to the other boy in the opposite direction. The girls squat down, this time facing one another and facing away from their male partners. They push the stiff poles into their vaginas and wait for the boys to lift them up. The strong lads grab the girls around the waste, and lift them, without letting their cocks slip out of their pussies.

The girls embrace each other and start kissing passionately. They move up and down simultaneously, riding the boys at an increasing pace. Normally, a guy cannot see his partner's tits when she rides him in this position. But in this scene, each guy can see the tits of the girl riding his mate! Watching those bouncing tits drives these lads really crazy. It is amazing that they can postpone their orgasm for so long.

After this exciting scene, the girls move back to the soixante neuf position. They push their wet clitties against the tongues of the guys, and gently put their hot lips around the red-headed cocks. They have to move very slowly to avoid an early rain shower! The men suck the girls' clitties and swallow the juices that run from their vaginas. After a while, one of the men indicates that he can no longer hold it back.

The blonde girl that sits on his face moves up and sits on her knees, facing the man's cock. The man grabs his own cock and masturbates slowly. The girl hangs over him, keeping her mouth wide open. Will he be able to reach her? Will he be able to shoot in her mouth? The man opens his eyes and looks at the wet pussy above him. He suddenly stops moving his hand. He aims his gun at the girl's mouth and waits. Then ........ it comes!

A strong jet of semen shoots up in the air and hits the girl on her cheek. She moves her head to catch the next shot in her mouth. Several jets follow, easily reaching her mouth. The blonde girl does not swallow the cum, as it falls back on the man's tummy. When the shooting stops, she takes the stiff pole in her mouth to get the last drops out. She then drops her pussy on the man's face, to let him suck her clitty once more.

The other couple are now ready for their cumshot. They try the same positions. The dark-haired girl raises her body to show the man her dark wet pussy, where she hangs over the massive pole of the young guy. He plays with himself. The blonde girl has now joined the couple. She gently squeezes the man's balls. It does not take long before he has to surrender. He stops moving and everyone waits. The dark girl opens her mouth wider to catch his load.

The blonde feels the swelling of his balls and warns: "Get ready, here it comes............." A forceful jet emerges from the man's cock and shoots straight into the girl's mouth. This girl likes the stuff and quickly swallows it between the shots. He keeps coming while girl number two squeezes his balls. She cannot wait to suck out the last drops after he stops shooting.

The other man has been watching the scene, and his cock has gone stiff again. The girls are really horny now. They fight who will get him first. In turn, they suck the young cock. The other guy watches the action and wants to take part. It does not take long until his tool is also ready for action again. He shouts at the girls that he wants attention. They don't hesitate and leave the other guy behind. The dark girl proposes: "Let us try something different".

She commands the guys to spread out some more hay and lie on their back. They are lying opposite one another, about half a metre in between. "Follow me and do the same", she says to the blonde girl. She kneels over the head of one lad, and reaches with her mouth to the cock of the other lad. The blonde completes the square, putting her pussy above the face of one lad, and grabbing the stiff pole of the other. It is a funny sight. The guys suck one girl's pussy, whilst their own cock is sucked by the other girl. That must feel strange!

The girls get wet quickly and have multiple orgasms. The lads take a bit longer this round. One of them starts gasping for breath. He is close to coming now. The dark girl that sucks him stops moving and waits. From the expression on his face you can see that he is coming. This girl loves to swallow cum, so she has no problem that he shoots in her mouth. She gently sucks while he pumps his load. When he is finished, he continues sucking the blonde girl's clitty. That girl now wants her boy to have his orgasm.

She moves her head vigorously up and down until he screams: "Let it come, let it come........." She stops and waits. This girl was not keen to swallow her partner's cum in the previous session. What will she do now? The man has started ejaculating and she catches it in her mouth. But between the shots, she quickly spits it out. He probably does not notice that anyway. For a guy it does not matter if a girl swallows his cum or not, as long as he can come in her mouth!

This was an enjoyable afternoon for all four in the party. The girls and guys get dressed again, and have a final drink together. The guys point out to the girls how they get back to the village. And finally, they kiss them goodbye.

The experiment at home

My girlfriend and I have become excited while watching the scenes. During the movie we have already started undressing ourselves. I have been playing with her pussy, and she has been rubbing my stiff cock. We cannot wait to practise our own "soixante neuf". I lie down on the floor and ask my girlfriend to turn around and sit on my face. As soon as I push my tongue into her pussy, she grabs my cock and starts sucking it.

She gets very excited when I nibble her clitty with my lips. I push her upwards, gasping for breath. I beg her to move slowly, but it is already too late. I feel that I am going to come and I cannot stop it. In a split second I realise that I have never ejaculated in my girlfriend's mouth. I don't want to do it without her permission. I quickly grab my cock and pull it away from her mouth. With my other hand I push hard against the root of my penis to stop the jism coming out.

My girlfriend understands it and sits right up, waiting for what is going to happen. The pulsations have started. After three pulses I feel a sharp pain in my balls and I have to take my other hand away. Aaah........, what a relief. I shoot my sperm high up in the air. My girlfriend starts laughing.

When the squirting stops she says: "Imagine that you had shot this load in my mouth. I could have suffocated!" Quickly, I ask my girlfriend to put a condom on my cock, so she can continue sucking while he is still stiff.

I give her a strawberry-flavoured condom and she unrolls it over my penis. We then continue our "soixante neuf". My girlfriend's pussy is soaking wet now. I feel that she keeps coming when I ride her clitty with my tongue. Her juices drive me crazy. I push my tongue deep into her vagina and slowly push it upward to rub her clitty. A red bullet emerges between the lips of her pussy. I gently bite on it. That drives her really wild.

She sucks me vigorously, and I feel the urge to come again. I push her up and beg her to let me come. While I look at her beautiful pussy, she sucks me till I have to surrender. She stops when she feels the pulsations coming up from my balls. Ooh…that feels great! I pump my second load into her mouth. At least, that is how it feels. Would it be different without a condom?

That evening, my girlfriend gives me a wonderful surprise. Just when I finish my second orgasm, she pulls off the condom, wipes my pole, and continues sucking! My cock is still stiff and in upright position. "If you suck my pussy again, I will make you come for the third time!" she promises. "This time I may let you come in my mouth if you really drive me wild", she adds.

I cannot believe what she is saying. It makes me nervous. What happens if I cannot come again quickly? This is the third time in less than two hours. Will I be able to drive her wild? I loose my concentration. My cock loses its stiffness. But my girlfriend does not give up. She gently rubs the rim of my cock, where he is most sensitive. Sucking her pussy brings my concentration back, and I feel the stiffness slowly coming back. I don't want to wait, but this time it does not come so quickly. The second orgasm felt better than the first, will the third feel even better?

I keep sucking my girlfriend's pussy. She has had numerous orgasms and she still gets wetter and wetter. I move her legs wide apart and push my nose deep into her vagina. I hold her bottom with both hands and pull her firmly against my face. I hold her clitty between my lips and rub it with my tongue. She enjoys it and sucks me harder to make me come. I cannot help that it takes so long this time.

My cock and balls are numb. I can barely feel the rubbing of her tongue against the rim of my cock. It is only just enough to drive me to the limit. Slowly I get to the point where I have to let go. I hope she does not stop now. A warm glow emerges from my balls. It feels better than ever.

Apparently, the harder it is to get an orgasm, the better it feels. I almost lose consciousness. I see flashes in my eyes and gasp for breath. My girlfriend keeps gently sucking while I have a very long orgasm. She carries on for several minutes until the stiffness of my cock is completely gone. I fall in a deep sleep, and don't wake up until the morning.

My girlfriend tells me the other day that she enjoyed it very much. She says that feeling my sperm in her mouth not really bothered her. "In the middle of our exciting act, I didn't even think about it", she admits. She cannot remember if she swallowed it or not. In this case the amount of semen was probably small anyway, as it was my third orgasm. Anyway, we were both very satisfied with the way we celebrated the 5th anniversary of our special friendship! Next time we will try another new position.