Solace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As both women were self-employed / semi-retired professionals, they could be, to some degree, women-of-leisure. After the initial flurry of comfort-come-sex meetings, they settled down to two or three times a week, rotating among Nicki's home, Maddie's condo, and Nicki's beach cottage. And weeks turned into months. Sometimes their sessions were gentle and soothing, but sometimes they became, simply, wild, no-holds-barred fucks - very vocal, loud, and active. Nicki suspected that their trysts were currently Maddie's only sexual release, and, oddly enough, that she really was still pining for lost hubby, David. Consequently, Nicki felt a little guilty, as she also continued an active sex-life with her husband. "Still," she rationalized to herself, "you could never have too much good sex."

Nicki's husband, Eric, however, had begun to get suspicious of his wife's dazed, satisfied look, more than sometimes, when he got home; not to mention the few times when she'd arrived home later than him. "What's going on, Nicola?" he finally asked, a note of accusation tinging his voice.

"What do you mean? Nicki retorted, truthfully not understanding the question. After Eric explained his concerns, she felt relieved, after all, she'd done nothing wrong, really. "Just visiting with Madeline. You know, she is my best girlfriend... and she sometimes still needs comforting."

Eric harrumphed, and went about his business; but he was not satisfied. So, surreptitiously, he had a system of nanny-cams installed. Within two weeks he got results, and immediately invited Nicki into the TV room to confront her with the damning evidence - a good quality amateur pornographic video.

"You cheating bitch..."

She smiled at the screen, surprised, yet appreciative, then held up a hand, and turned to face him. "It's not cheating, darling," she explained, confidently. "Cheating would be with another guy!"

"Having sex with someone else is cheating!" her husband roared.

"Get serious," Nicki countered. "She's no threat to you - not even in competition."

"It would almost be easier if it was a guy."

Nicki had no response to that; in fact, she couldn't even discern the logic in it. So, as Eric continued to rave, Nicki tried a different approach. "Oh, come on," Nicki said, grinning wickedly, "Wouldn't you like to join us? I'm sure Maddie would love to make love to you." She looked at him through her eyelashes, with a coyly wicked grin. "You're just mad we haven't invited you, yet."

His reaction was shocking. Eric became almost apoplectic. "I wouldn't let that harridan near me if she was the last cunt alive!" He continued to storm and stomp and fume about the room, oblivious to the X-rated lesbian surveillance video that still ran quietly on the TV behind him. "Being nothing but a cum-dump would be too good for her!"

Eric abruptly stopped, glaring at Nicki, he raised a finger and pointed, his voice falling ominously low. "And you - you whore - you slut. You're no better! You're nothing but a degenerate pervert - harlots, the two of you! How could you do this to me?" And, at that, he turned and stomped out.

Through some sort of blind naivety, Nicki was totally taken by surprise by Eric's response. Baffled and disoriented, she immediately called Madeline, who noted to herself the switching of roles; this time it was Nicki who needed a shoulder to cry on.

Arriving at Maddie's condo, Nicki literally threw herself into her best friend's arms. She finally understood the depth of the solace she had provided Maddie. Now it was her turn to draw comfort and sympathy, to feel her wounded soul soothed by the act and exchange of love. Maddie was as loving and caring as a tender mother, letting the sex take a back-seat - for as long as necessary.

To avoid the agro, Nicki took up residence at the beach house while her suddenly and completely estranged husband stormed and railed and fumed, lining up the details of separation and divorce. It was sometime later, cuddling up in warm afterglow, after an afternoon of hot full-on lesbian sex, that Nicki said, disentangling herself from the graceful limbs of her lover and abruptly sitting up, "D'you know what I really miss?" Maddie raised her eyebrows in silent reply, as Nicki went on. "Taking it up the ass." She paused to shake out her shoulders. "You know, me on all fours, Eric pounding my bottom."

"Oh?" Maddie, cooed. But Nicki had come prepared. Reaching over the edge of the bed, she produced from the bottom drawer of the night-stand a tube of lube, and a strap-on buckle-gizmo with an impressive latex dick.

Cocking her head coyly, Nicki murmured, "Please?"

Maddie just smiled, and Nicki began to help her don the rig and fasten the harness.

12