Solace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel like her too," he breathed, dropping to his knees, pushing Sarah's chemise up to her waist, uncovering her swollen, glistening slit.

Loren licked and sucked the tender flesh of her inner thigh, biting her soft flesh with his teeth, causing Sarah a delicious mixture of pleasure and pain.

He continued upward, finally burying his face between her legs, devouring her. Sarah knew that in Loren's head, it was Victoria he was eating, but she didn't care. She needed this as much as he did. He needed solace. She needed him.

She squirmed as he pushed his thick tongue inside her, making her imagine the same movement with his cock. With each stroke of his tongue, with each suckle at her clit, her pleasure mounted.

Sarah began to shake under Loren's tireless mouth until the liquid heat of her climax surged and radiated to the rest of her body, shaking her knees. Why had she had allowed herself to miss this kind of heaven for so long?

While Sarah recovered, Loren stood and pressed his lips to hers. She marveled again at his hunger.

Her hands went to his waist, fumbling to free his erection. The site of him hard and dripping between her thighs made her pant with longing.

He was even more impatient than she was. He simply gripped her hips and jerked her towards him, his swollen head finding her opening all on its own, slamming his entire length into her pussy. They both cried out at the sensation of his first penetration, and paused to relish the feeling for a moment before he withdrew and drove into her again.

Sarah's hands scrambled to find the edge of the counter behind her and pushed against the cabinets in attempt to steady herself against Loren's intense thrusting. She leaned back, wrapped her legs around his waist, and began bucking her hips into him, desperate for as much of him as possible.

Loren's hands found her backside and he lifted her up entirely, and kneeling, deposited her on to the floor. He groaned against her neck as she slid downward off his cock.

Loren spun her so she was facing away. She felt her robe being yanked from her shoulders and pulled off her arms. Next came the chemise, up past her waist, over her head, and discarded to the floor.

Sarah stood naked, panting, sweaty and wanting more. Dragging his nails up the outside of her legs, he pressed himself against the supple curve of Sarah's ass. The heat of his throbbing cock against her skin caused another tremor of desire to race through her.

She ached for him to be inside her again and spread her legs apart one step further, then pressed back against him. He traced the swell of her ass with his hand and continued up the shapely silhouette of her back. When he reached her shoulders, he bent her forcefully over at the waist. He tangled one hand in her hair. The other went to her hip, helping to guide himself back into her silky warmth.

She wriggled back against him as he sank into her again. Once he had eased himself in as far as he could go, his hands found her tits, and he began slide in and out of her in a torturously slow rhythm. Sarah squeezed herself around Loren, willing herself to memorize each glorious inch of him.

She was still dizzy with his rhythmic pumping when Loren began pushing her to the floor until she was kneeling.

He took her head in his hands, pressing his cock, gleaming with her own essence, to her lips. He groaned as her hot mouth sucked him in, his eyes closing only briefly, before bending his head down again to watch himself fuck her mouth.

As she pleasured him, Sarah slipped her fingers down to the warm, silky mess between her thighs. She was shocked at how wet he'd made her, her pussy had never been that slippery before. It was the feeling of being desperately desired by someone that was the difference. Hearing that desire within Loren's voice and his racing heartbeat, feeling his desire being driven hard inside her was what awakened the lover within herself.

She released him from her mouth and stretched out on kitchen's cool marble floor, pulling him with her. He loomed over her, lowering himself on top of her in just the way she'd hoped. He teased her, slipping just the tip of his cock within her.

She squirmed wildly beneath him, bucking her hips upward to meet his thrusts, forcing him to sink further into her slick, throbbing cunt. Holding onto him tightly, she whimpered against his neck, begging him.

"Harder Loren. Harder. Please," she pleaded, wondering if this was how Victoria begged him to ravage her too.

Loren's only answer, the best possible answer, was to bury himself inside her, his thrusts becoming faster each time Sarah groaned. He slammed against her fiercely, his breathing becoming as erratic as his thrusting. He jerked away from her a moment later. She whimpered, but understood why when she felt the hot, wet spurt of his cum jet across her stomach. She looked up to see his face as he marked her with his cum. He stared down at her, breathless and grinning for the first time since his arrival. Here was the beautiful Loren, the one Victoria knew.

Sarah smiled back and when he was finished, she pulled him down into a tender kiss.

"So that's what I've been missing!" She murmured into his neck. He held her in the bend of his arm, smoothing her hair.

"Thank you, Sarah, for listening - for everything."

Sarah didn't respond, she just nestled in closer to him, feeling the hazy weight of after-sex exhaustion settle over her. She'd never slept on a kitchen floor in the arms of a man before. She decided tonight was a good night to try that too.

Three days later, Victoria's funeral was a lovely one. Sarah nodded and smiled politely to Loren when she saw him that day, but otherwise carried on her role as funeral director, maintaining her usual poise.

As Sarah waived farewell to the final family member, she had already knew that the night with Loren had changed her. She had wasted enough of her youth stifling the passion and pleasure she was made to experience. That night, her old inhibitions died along with Victoria.

In a place where so many were laid to rest, Sarah had finally learned to live.

12