Solace & Rosanna Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alacia
Alacia
2 Followers

The dress rehearsal went well and arrangements were made to meet the following evening. As the ladies packed their bags, Solace turned to all assembled and yelled, “Does anyone have a knapsack or a plastic bag I can borrow until tomorrow?” This time more groans than laughter could be heard from the women. However, a bag came sailing through the air, which Rosanna deftly caught. She looked up and saw that the owner was Gretchen. Now she groaned inwardly. Thank the Goddess it was only a cheap bag she had offered. Rosanna bristled at the thought of the payment Gretchen might try to extract for a more costly offering.

Solace and Rosanna had made reservations for dinner at Casa Maria’s, a restaurant serving fine Spanish cuisine. As this was the name of Solace’s childhood friend, the name never failed to evoke sweet, nostalgic memories. The establishment requested formal dinner attire, thus their reason for dressing up in the first place. Rosanna asked Solace if she still felt like going, and after some thought, Solace decided they should go as they might not be able to get another table for two or three weeks.

“But what about this junky bag?” Solace asked in alarm as she held up the plastic bag containing her belongings.

“We’ll leave it at the desk. We’ll just take out the important stuff,” Rosanna replied nonchalantly.

“Do you always have a good idea, Sanna?”

“I try to be--” Rosanna started, but was interrupted.

“I know. You try to be prepared for anything.” They both laughed and headed for the subway. No more taxis for this evening.

They arrived back at Solace’s apartment a little after one in the morning. Both women tried to climb the stairs quietly, but they had been discussing the evening’s events and the cabby’s comments and found themselves giggling helplessly and stumbling rather than treading lightly. They opened the door to the apartment and rushed in, falling on the cushions as gales of laughter made their sides ache.

“I need a shower,” Solace suddenly announced as she rolled off her cushion and stood. She began walking towards her bedroom, scattering articles of clothing as she went. Rosanna watched each garment as it fluttered to the floor. Not being able to resist Solace’s obvious tantalizing invitation, she leapt to her feet and followed her into the bedroom. Smiling to herself as she shed her own clothes. She thought she might need a cleansing, invigorating yet relaxingly sexy shower as well. She was absolutely right, of course.

Alacia
Alacia
2 Followers
12