Solara: My Winged Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocOc
DocOc
26 Followers

"Sirs, please might I have the floor? I have some information that might be of interest to all here. All of you know that Cmdr. Lee is married to an Orlanan named Solara. This 'woman' is the daughter of one of our most beloved assemblymen. Torlon took on the National Assembly to get them to adopt a proposal to go against tradition in the assignment of work roles in our society. In our society work roles were assigned as per a person's status and lineage, much the same as you're India once had. About 100 of your years ago Torlon had a young male working for him that had an idea to make a machine work more efficiently but because of his 'place' he was ignored. Torlon liked the young male and after listening to the idea proposed it himself, in which case it was accepted and credit was given to Torlon. When he challenged those in charge to give credit to Sardit he was ordered to remember his place. So being the generous and kind person he was he took the matter to the National Assembly and after almost three years the assembly adopted a law stating that the higher-archy or status traditions were outlawed. That no matter a person's 'place' all were equal and were to be treated as such. It took a long time but we are getting there. So, please, when I say that this shared command proposal would be accepted on Orlana if Torlon supported it, I could almost guarantee it. Thank you." I had no idea my father-in-law was so famous, but when I think back to meeting him I now know why I was accepted so readily. The meeting broke-up for the day and we agreed to meet in 2 days to further discuss Lt. Bortin's proposal.

I spent the 2 days with my family; my 2 girls and now 6 boys. I marvel at my angel as we have 20 children and I love her so much that I find it hard to believe that I had any kind of life before we met. I see my children and think of the ones on Orlana and know that there must be a guiding force in the universe because I feel so blessed by these miracles. Just before dinner on the second day I get a call from Cmdr. Fooglesburg asking me to bring Solara to the meeting in the morning, she agreed and I got an idea of what might happen at that meeting.

As we walk into the conference room I see that all the parties are present and the Space Command board was on the vid. "Good morning Cmdr., Ms. Lee; can we get started? Cmdr. have you discussed any of these proceedings with Ms. Lee?"

"Sir's the only part of this that I have discussed with my wife is a general overview of Lt. Bortin's motion."

"Ms. Lee, Capt. Sordane gave us a quick history of how much your Father is revered by the people of your world. What I would ask you is; do you believe your Father would support this treaty in your National Assembly?"

"Sir's I only know what my husband has told me about this proposal, but if I understand you correctly; 'The planet you know as EE4 would be neutral and self governed, that the planet would have no planet based weapons only defensive armament on 8 orbital stations manned by mixed crews and commanded by both Earth and Orlanan Commanders, do I have it right?"

"Yes Ms. Lee you have it exactly right."

"Then Sir's I can tell you without contradiction that my Father would support this with all His might but would possibly bend a few wings to get it passed."

"Excuse us Ms. Lee, but 'bend a few wings'?"

"Sir's if I might that is an Orlanan saying very similar to our 'twist a few arms' in its intent."

"Thank you Cmdr. Lee I thought it sounded something like that."

"Ms. Lee, do we have your assurances that you will support this to your Father and assist in its passage?"

"Sir's that is exactly what I am saying and I believe that you will find I stand with my Husband in this. But there is also this, My Husband and I have discussed the possibility of our Family returning to EE4 to live out the rest of our lives and I would feel comfortable living under such a system."

"Cmdr. is this true?"

"Yes sir's it is true we have discussed it and I was hoping that we would discuss it further, but it looks as though my wife has made up our minds for us." Everyone chuckles and then it is handed to us.

"Cmdr. Fooglesburg, how soon can 2 ships be readied to make the trip to Orlana?" "I can have Constellation and Enterprise ready in 13 months Sir."

"Capt. Sordane, can you have the 9024 ready in that time?"

"Absolutely Sir's."

"Then let's go people, let's get it done." Cmdr.s I expect regular progress reports. Command out."

"Ok people you heard the man. Let's get moving." Capt., Cmdr., Ms. Lee if you would stay for a moment. I would like to put you 2 in charge and Ms. Lee I would like you to see to it that the families of the crews are apprised of these developments and that any who wish to go have that opportunity. Thank you, Good day."

Things got crazy on Lunar base as things geared up for three major launches. The Orlanan cruiser 9024 and the Earth cruisers Constellation and Enterprise would launch in 13 months on a major diplomatic mission. Some rework on the 9024's engines will allow the ship to increase its maximum overall speed from .87 L to .96 L. It would allow the 9024 to make the journey home in 3yrs. 1 mo. cutting 11mos. off the trip. The Connie and the 'E' make the 9024 look like a toy as they are about 3 times its size. We have discovered that there are more than just Tony and Julna in the population of Lunar Base, there are 11 couples that are the same as us and there are 2 couples that are Orlanan males and Earth females. All have put in requests to be on this mission and all have placed requests to marry with their respective commands.

Things are getting hectic here. We had a 13 couple wedding 2 mos. ago and all couples were warned NO PREGNANCIES as this mission cannot be delayed.

Two months to go and things are still looking good for the set launch date. There was a small problem with the re-fit on the 9024s engines but with the brain storm of their Chief Engineer it was resolved and the 9024 is back on schedule.

Two weeks to go and all the work is complete, on all three ships. We are checking and re-checking all the work and data so that everything will be set and correct.

Launch day. Solara and I get the children aboard and placed in cryo for the trip. Then we go to the Observation deck to watch as the ships lift-off and set coarse for Orlana. Solara and I are on the Constellation with our children and after saying our welcomes to the Capt. and crew we check on the children and then go to our cryo chamber to sleep till our arrival at Orlana. And as I closed my eyes I looked upon my Angel.

Chapter 5: BACK to ORLANA

Ten days out from Orlana; Solara and I are awakened so that we can contact the 9024 and Orlanan space control. Solara got on the radio to Capt. Sordane on the 9024 then talked to her father. We were going to have to get ship-to-ground transport as the Connie and the 'E' were too big to ground; they will have to remain in orbit and I hopped that I might get my father-in-law up here to see them.

When we got planet side my in-laws and children were there to greet us; it was strange to see our 6 oldest daughters with their husbands, 4 with children and 2 expecting. The rest all healthy and glad to see their parents and siblings. Solara was a bit out-of -sorts at finding out she was a Grandmother but Father was thrilled at being a Great-Grandfather; He was also shocked speechless when we told him of the boys' quadruple birth. He went on-and-on about how this hasn't happened in 686 years; that's when we told him about Tony and Julna and their quadruple male birth. He immediately got on the 'phone' and was informed by the med center that it was true there had been two sets of quad boys born on Luna Base; those of his daughter and those of Mr. and Mrs. Divencenzo.

Two days after landing Father, myself, Solara, Capt. Sordane, Lt. Bortin, Adm. Sandecker (from Space Command) and the Elder Lords sat down to discuss the status of EE4. Everyone introduced themselves and then Father stood and presented Lt. Bortin's idea to the Lords. After about an hour Lord Chultan stood and asked Lt. Bortin to explain his idea. The Lt. stood and said, "My Lords and guests I was privileged to sit with my Captain at the discussions concerning the planet 8751-A (discovering ship and order found) known to Earth as Epsilon Eradani 4. After listening to the discussions for more than two weeks I was suddenly struck by the thought that if we mixed the crews and commands that that would be the best way to insure the planets neutrality in the area of space between our two spheres of influence. That this set-up would allow for a secure place for each of our citizens and traders to contact the others and carry out business and visitation. I trust that my Lords will make a decision equitable to all concerned. Thank you."

"Thank you Lt. If you will allow us some time to talk amongst ourselves we will cal you when we have questions or a consensus."

Father invited Adm. Sandecker to his home for dinner and to partake of his hospitality. Adm. Sandecker, his aid, Solara, myself and our children all converged on Fathers house and had a great evening. Solara and I got caught-up with our kids and Adm. Sandecker got the chance to talk with Father, later telling me he was very impressed by his knowledge and comportment. Everyone just kind of sat around for 5 days before Father got a call from the Lords to bring us all together for a meeting. As we entered the assembly hall the Lords Council, all of them, were in their seats and I felt just a bit overwhelmed. We entered and took the offered seats and after all of us arrived Lord Chultan stood up. The hall was immediately quiet and He spoke.

(Interpreted) "Lords and Visitors, we have before us a future altering decision that may provide a new avenue of prosperity and goodwill for all our peoples. You all know of the rescue of one of our prominent daughters from the wreckage of the cruiser 8751 by the Earth man who became her mate and the father of her children. Ex-Lord, Torlan, her father has brought from his son-in-laws people a proposal for the mutual sharing of the planet known to us as 8751-A. We, the council have thought long on the proposal and ask Lt. Bortin to step forward."

"My Lords?"

"Lt. we have found that the Earthers name there planets rather than number then as we do. In the decision we have come to we have to agree with them, Lt. the planet known as 8751-A will be known from this day forward as BORTINAN. To the Earth men present we agree to the proposal and Adm. Sandecker if you would step forward we have for you our signed copies of the treaty. Capt Sordane step forward."

"My Lords?"

"For your part in this great endeavor you are hereby promoted to the rank of Fleet Commander."

"Thank you my Lords."

"Torlan, we know that you would refuse any reward put to you by this council, so we have decided to reward your daughter instead." "Solara Lee, step forward."

"My Lords?"

"We would put to you that you, and your husband be the first governors of the planet given that Earth concurs."

"I adamantly concur." said Adm. Sandecker.

"Do you accept Cmdr. Lee?" I look at Solara and the light in her eyes and the smile on her lips tells me that this is something she wishes. That and the fact that I have always wanted to go back to retire there.

I say; "Lords and Adm. Sandecker I graciously accept the honor bestowed on me by this council and with my wife I will do my best to govern wisely."

I look at Solara and mouth, "We get to go home." The council calls for other business as we exit the hall and I grab Solara and squeeze her tight whispering to her "I love you." She wraps her wings around me and tells me that she loves me too, it is so wonderful that feeling of closeness within the confines of her wings.

Over the next few months we get everything together for our move to EE4 (Bortinan) and the start of our colony there. Both the Constellation and the Enterprise will aid in the transport of supplies and personal to Bortinan from Orlana, then the Connie will proceed to Earth to return Adm. Sandecker to Space Command and then return to Bortinan with the colony contingent from Earth. All of our children and their families have agreed to go as has Father and Mother. All the mixed couples have also agreed to colonize although both Orlanan male/Earth female couples will have to wait until the women deliver.

Today we launch for Bortinan, Solara, myself and our entire family are aboard the Enterprise. The 9024 will be accompanying us and it too will stay there to work with Enterprise as our space defense system. Cmdr. Sordane has his family aboard and will be our military liaison as will Cmdr. John P. Jones from Constellation with his Orlanan wife. As I lay down to sleep I look at my love, my wife, my Angel.

Chapter: 6 BORTINAN, (EE4), HOME!

It is so good to see EE4 again; the place where my whole life changed.

The 9024 settles into orbit and the comms come to life with all the data and talk between the three ships. 9024 will provide orbit to landing transfer for major supplies and equipment and shuttles will handle personnel. The main settlement will be at the clearing where 9024 first touched down and found us. We have on board 1000 per-fab shelters and warehouses.

We start clearing woodlands and setting up buildings; drilling wells for water and setting up our waste disposal plant. As we get homes and facilities up more and more people come down from Enterprise and Constellation. Our little village is growing into a small city and it is surprising how well everyone is getting along. Solara has found 9 of her friends from school with their spouses and children and there are 22 couples from Constellation's crew that have requested to stay. The first major contingent from Earth won't be here for about 5 years and hopefully we will have things well in-hand when they arrive.

We have exhumed the bodies of the Pathfinder crew and the 8751 crew. They were re-buried with all honors in an area that we agreed to set aside as a grave yard. Solara told the children about her brother as they laid his body to rest and I could almost swear she cried.

Our town is growing and nearly complete in its first stage but it has been a hard year. One of the "E"'s shuttle pilots made a mistake in setting some materials down in a small clearing and an Orlanan and an Earther were both killed. Their wives were adamant about justice and wanted the pilot 'imprisoned'; but after an examination of the lift wire it was found to be faulty and he was reduced in grade, fined for carelessness and held aboard the "E" for 90 days doing port-and-starboard watches. It has also been hard on Solara and I as we have not had a lot of time for each other. Tonight is the party to celebrate our first year here so I think I'll do something special for her.

I knew from previous tries Solara can't lay on her back to have sex as it puts too much strain on her wing root joints. But I remember that feeling on Orlana when she wrapped her wings around me so tightly and how I thought how it would feel if we were making love when it happened. I devised a special pillow that would support her off her wing roots and allow us to make love in the missionary position. I wanted just once to look in her eyes as I made love to her.

We had a great time at the party and everyone was really happy with the way the colony was coming along. As we left the party I said to Solara; "I have a surprise for you and I hope you like what it is going to allow us to do."

When we got home we said good night to our children and then went to our room to settle in for the night. When Solara saw the pad on the bed she looked puzzled and asked me what it was for and I told her; "It's easier if I show you. Here lie down on your back right here." As she lay down her wing root joints fit perfectly in the hollows that I designed into it. "You see my darling when you lay down on this pad we can make love while looking at each other, and see the expression on each other's face."

"This is wonderful darling; do you think we could try it out right now?" And with that we got busy.

I started petting her on all the spots she liked. I stroked her entry with my fingers and she moaned and lifted up into my touch. I licked and sucked her nipples, and felt them harden to thumb sized nubs. Oh; I did love her nipples. As I stroked her nub she was soon in the throes of an orgasm and lube was running down my fingers. I got between her legs and she lifted her ass up to meet me; I pushed my cock into her and felt her steering muscles guide me into her tunnel and this time I bottomed out before I was all in. She put her legs around me and held me tight as I stroked my cock in and out of her. She was moaning and groaning and saying; "Darling; this feels incredible, I am so full and I feel you deeper than you have ever been. I am going to cum again and it is so good."

"I'm getting close too, Darling." I could feel my cum boiling up in my balls and knew it wouldn't be long. I could feel her tunnel tightening up as she cried out; "I'm cumming!" She held me tight with her legs and pulled me into her and I felt myself slip deeper into her as my cock went through her "cervix". I started cumming and as I shot into her she screamed she was cumming again. She wrapped her legs, arms and wings around me and shuddered threw her orgasm. I felt so loved as I lay in her embrace and slowly slipped from within her. As I slid into sleep I gazed upon; My Darling, My Mate, My Love, My Angel

DocOc
DocOc
26 Followers