Sold! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Sam slapped the bed with both palms. "Fuck, that hurts! Fuck, that hurts!"

I heard tears in her voice.

"Out! Out! Out! Out!"

She pulled away as much as the edge of the bed she was bent over would allow. She dislodged my dick a few inches and I seized her big hips. I smacked her right butt cheek. "Damn it, Sammie, quit it!"

She cursed back at me. "It hurts! It hurts! Oh my god, it hurts!"

My dick was nearly out of her ass. All that was left inside was the head. The shaft protruded from her butt, stretching the tight anal ring with its girth. "Stop it or I'll send you home without any money!"

"Can't help it", she grunted. "Not trying to fight you. It hurts so bad. More than I thought..."

"Well, it's going to hurt worse! Now stop fighting me and earn your damn money!"

Her body was tensed but she went still. I held her wide hips and pressed her to the bed. I stared at the word written on her back and set my hips to drive forward. "Here it comes!"

Samantha whimpered.

"Take it all, bitch!" I rammed my hips at her, rocketing my dick deep into her bowels. "All the way!"

Samantha cursed as my cock filled her tight back tunnel. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Oh yeah!" I drew back and began to fuck her hard. My thighs mashed her chubby butt cheeks as I pounded my thick, hard dick up her butt with all the force of a jackhammer. Samantha, my social worker whore, cursed into the bed clothes while I ravaged her ass.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I grabbed her shoulders and jerked up to me as I sheathed my cock to the hilt in her pain wracked bowels. I focused on the red word and worked her fat ass over, sweating and grunting as my thick meat stretched her rectum. And, damn, that girl's rear tunnel was tight as hell. I've plowed more than a few back fields in my time but none as tight as Samantha's virginal rear. Maybe that's because it was virgin or because she was so nervously clenched. I don't know. But whatever the reason her snug tunnel had me a lot closer to orgasm earlier than usual. I wasn't ready to cum yet so I slowed down and leaned my weight on her back. I short stroked her, keeping the head of my dick deep in her bowels.

Samantha grunted in pain as I hit the apex of each piercing thrust.

I put my lips next to her ear.

"How does it feel, whore?"

"Hurts! Hurts bad! Please finish, Hal, please?"

I laughed in her ear. "Do you know what happens when I do finish?"

"No."

"You have to clean my dick with your tongue."

"Oh god no, Hal! Not that! Please?"

"Yes, that. And don't argue. You know you'll do it, you'll do it because you'll get paid to do it."

Samantha groaned in frustration, knowing that she would do it no matter how much she hated it. To bring on the moment I straightened and squeezed her wide hips. "Since you want it so badly I guess I'll just have to give it to you." I drew back until my dick was nearly free of her ass. "You want it, you're going to get it!"

I rammed my cock all the way up her ass. I threw everything I had into long stroking her ravaged butt tunnel, drilling her from nearly all the way out to all the way in on each jarring thrust. I pounded her pudgy ass like a madman, slamming her to the bed and making her squeal in agony at each piercing stab of my thick cock.

"Take it all, bitch!"

The familiar tingling rippled across my balls, bigger and faster than normal, telling me that an exceptionally big orgasm was coming.

"Here it comes!"

I stabbed my cock up her butt and held it there as I fired a blast of hot cum into her bowels. I drew back and then slammed her again as I fired the next shot and the next and on and on until it felt like I had emptied my insides into Samantha's fat ass.

"Aaaahhhhh...."

I backed out of her butt and dragged her off the bed and to her knees. I shoved my cock in her face. "Take it in your mouth and lick it clean." She opened her mouth to either protest or plea but I didn't give her the chance. I stuffed my dick in it. "Clean it!"

Samantha's face was lit by pure disgust with my dirty cock sticking in her mouth but she resorted to what she knew and began to bob her head. She worked her tongue all over the shaft, slobbering loudly. "Oh yeah, that's it. Suck it clean."

She backed up and ran her tongue all over the head and then held my dick in her mouth while it went soft. She knelt there with closed eyes, looking rather serene...and incredibly sexy in a pliable fuck toy kind of way. I was more tired than usual from an orgasm but I was not about to let my whore have any rest. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and spit a thick wad that splattered her right between the eyes. It ran down her nose and along the left side of her mouth.

"Wipe that up with your hand and eat it", I told her. With her eyes pressed closed she swiped up the spit with her fingers and put her fingers into her mouth. "Open that whore mouth. And your eyes. Look at me."

With Samantha staring up at me from her knees, I worked up a big loogie and spat it into her open mouth. Reflexively she swallowed and then looked disgusted.

"Get that mouth back open!" I spit past her lips again. "You'd be surprised how much fun that is." I laughed and did it again. "Go get me a beer."

Glad to have something nonsexual to do Samantha jumped up and left the room. "Pour it in a glass and bring the bottle", I called after her. She returned and handed me a glass of beer and the empty bottle. She let out a noise of surprise as I took them. "What?" I asked.

"I can feel it moving. Your cum. It's sliding. It's coming out." She looked very distressed and confused. She was tensed to keep my sperm from running out of her butt hole. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"No. Wait here." I went to the kitchen and returned with a saucer. I set it on the floor. "Squat over that and let it come out." Samantha grimaced and whined. "Oh come on, Hal. Just let me go to the bathroom. Please?"

"Who's paying for this time?" I asked in a stern voice.

"You are", she admitted.

"And what are you?"

"I..."

"Answer me! What are you?"

"I'm a whore."

"And I'm paying for you so do what you're fucking told!"

Her shoulders were slumped as Samantha squatted over the saucer and relaxed her sphincter. She released the cum from her bowels and turned her face in disgust when I picked up the saucer and showed it to her. "Look at it', I told her, shoving the whitish mess in front of her face. "That's the cum from moments ago when I busted your ass cherry. And what do you always do with my cum?"

"Oh, please, Hal? Don't make me do that. It's been up my..."

"Yes it has but it is still my cum and what do I pay you to do with my cum? Say it."

"Swallow it."

"Exactly." I set the saucer on the floor before her. "Get down there and suck it up. Don't lick it up. Purse your lips like you're drinking from a straw and suck it up. I want to hear you slurping."

Samantha bent and put her lips to the saucer. I drank beer and listened to her sucking up the cum that came out of her ass. I'm not sure which was better: the slurping, slobbering noises she made or the way she retched to force the mouthful of anally ejected sperm down her throat. When she looked up at me next her lips were shiny and turned down in revulsion. "Lick your lips clean and get over her and kiss my ass."

I drank beer while my personal whore pressed her lips all over my butt cheeks. I set my glass down and bent over the bed. "Spread my butt cheeks and lick my hole, whore."

Like a good paid slut Samantha slapped her tongue across my butt hole and licked and slobbered for all she worth. She did it with such gusto that I was tempted to think that she liked it. Most likely though she just wanted to get it done with. Either was it sure as hell felt good to have the soft, moist tongue of a married mother of two sliding up and down my ass crack and bathing my butt hole in her saliva. My tired dick was already beginning to stir.

"Oh shit, that's good. You're one hell of an ass licker. Now, get that tongue up my ass. French kiss my ass hole, whore."

She didn't balk at that even. Just pressed her face in and stabbed her tongue in my bunghole. "Oh shit. That's good! Eat it, girl! Eat my ass!"

Samantha licked and slobbered and probed like the pro she was. She worked her expert tongue and lips so well I had to adjust my position on the bed because my dick began to stretch to full length. "Back up, ass licker." I pushed her face out of my ass and straightened up. My rigid cock was aimed at her face. Samantha looked at me expectantly.

I grabbed the empty beer bottle and handed it to her. She took with a question in her eyes. She didn't like my answer. "Fuck yourself with it. Lie back, spread your legs and fuck that bottle."

Samantha hates the very idea of masturbation and claims never to have done it, so using discarded beer bottle as a dildo was particularly humiliating for her. She didn't dare resist me but she wanted to. Her mouth stayed turned down as she lay back and opened her thick legs. She positioned the mouth of the bottle at her opening, worked it in and slowly moved it in and out of her pussy. "Deeper", I told her. "I want the whole neck in your cunt."

I picked up my glass of beer and took a deep drink.

"Faster. Pick up the pace or I'll press your buttons and make you cum with a bottle in your snatch." She closed her eyes and jacked the bottle neck in and out of her pussy fast enough that I left her alone until I finished my beer. "Give me the bottle", I said once I set my empty glass down. "On your knees." I moved behind, squatted and put the wet mouth of the bottle to her puckered little anus. She let a low whine. I smacked her on one of her pudgy butt cheeks. "Shush." I inserted the mouth into her butt. I had her ease her weight back until the beer bottle was resting on the floor. "Lower your weight."

She grunted as the neck disappeared up her ass. "Now be a good whore and do as you're told or I'll make your take the rest of the bottle up your fat ass."

I walked around and presented her with my dick. "Suck, slut."

She took my meat in her mouth but was distracted by the beer bottle in her butt. Her technique was off. Her mouth didn't go down was deeply or as fast as normal. I called her on it, telling her that she better suck dick right or that bottle was going farther up her ass. At that she thrust her face into my lap with better speed and gagged herself with my cock. "That's more like it", I said to her. "Good whore."

I was ready for more of her tight ass though.

"Get up on the bed." I had her get on her back and grab her legs under her knees. "Spread those fat thighs wide." I got on top of her my dick nudging her puckered anal ring. "Look at me. I want to see your face while I'm pounding my dick up your ass."

Her butt hole was nearly as tight as before and her face wrinkled up in pain as I forced my thick cock up her constricted rear tunnel. It opened after lots of hard pushing and Samantha swore like a sailor as I began to fuck her ass with slamming thrusts that rocked her underneath me.

"Do you like my cock up your ass?" I asked her.

"No," she grunted in response.

"Good." I ran a finger through her pubic curls and pressed the button there. Samantha squirmed and protested. "Hal, please don't!"

"What? You don't want to cum?"

"No! Not with your dick up my ass."

"Why? Afraid you might like it?"

Samantha whined in response. "Please don't, Hal. Okay?"

"Shut up. I'm paying for this. I'll do what I want." To prove it I had her rolled back onto her hands and knees and mounted her tight ass from behind. I rammed my dick all the way in and slid a finger into Samantha's cunt. She wasn't wet but her pussy responded quickly and soon my finger was sliding in and out smoothly. Samantha cried out protests that I quashed by reaching around with my other hand and caressing her tender little clit. I touched her in all the right spots and after a few minutes her whines became moans. She was hating me for it but I soon had her on her path to orgasm city and when Sammie girl starts down that street nothing stops her. It may take a lot to get her going but when she begins to cum it is a long hard ride. Knowing that my hands were no longer needed, I grabbed her wide hips and began to pump her fat ass.

Samantha cursed me as the heat in her groin fought with the pain wracking her tight butt tunnel. Her orgasm built and I matched it by increasing the speed that I slammed into her ass. I felt the contractions of her orgasming cunt through the walls of her butt tunnel and began to speed toward my orgasm as well. I squeezed her hips and pounded her pudgy ass for all I was worth and hit my orgasm seconds after Samantha started the subdued squeal that always signaled hers.

"Cum for me, whore! I paid for you and I want you to cum for me!"

I fired my sperm up her ass while Samantha squealed out her orgasm and lay on the bed spent and used.

When she was cleaned up and dressed Samantha met me at my front door. Her eyes shone with the expectancy of being paid. I shocked her when I held out her payment. It was a stack of bills as expected but I had rolled it into a cigar shaped tube and stuffed it in a condom.

"What?" Samantha stuttered. "I don't understand."

"You will," I told her. "Turn around."

She drew in a breath as realization dawned on her. "Oh, come on, Hal. No. Not that."

As usual I was firm though and gave her no slack. "Turn around and bend over, whore. You're not done yet."

"Shit!" Samantha cursed but put her back to me and bent at the waist.

"All the way. Grab your ankles."

I pulled up her skirt and yanked her panties hose down. "Here comes your money, whore!"

I placed the tip of the rubber wrapped bill roll at her puckered anus and worked it up her ass. Samantha grunted as the money went in her rectum. I left the last inch of it out and pulled up her hose. I dropped her skirt back into place and smacked her on her chubby rear. "Now get out of here until you need more money!"

I watched her stiff legged walk back to her car and laughed as she wormed the money out of her ass while stretched across the seats. And she did come back. She always did. She had to blow me several times before the month was out and a few weeks later she really needed some more money and I made her....

Well, that's a story for another time.

12