Sold into Slavery

Story Info
Spaceship overrun, Dom faces a life of slavery...
2.2k words
3.4
14.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

"Have him brought to me."

Naomi lounged on the couch in her private quarters, her ship prowling the furthest reaches of space under her command. The lioness flicked her tail languidly back and forth, eyes sweeping across the many pieces of fine art and decorations, mostly formed of gold and the rarest of gemstones, adorning her private chambers. It was good to be the captain, but perhaps she did need to put some of her collection into storage. No -- she changed her mind a moment after the thought had entered her mind. Treasure was better on display, for it was, after all, to be enjoyed.

And oh, she had so very much to enjoy. Her new pleasure pup for one thing. And the quivering servant -- one of many on her ship -- in the doorway to her quarters was hardly him. Oh no, the one she had in mind was far more than a scraggy mutt with yellow-brown fur that gulped and ducked his head swiftly, too swiftly, at the mere sight of her. He'd held appeal to her once, she had to admit, but, well, they seemed to lose their allure after she'd toyed with them as her personal slaves for some time.

It was an inclination of the feline persuasion, of course, to be so distractible.

She yawned deliciously, showing a flash of sharp teeth glistening with saliva to the smaller, floppy-eared canine, who had once been a slave on the predator's ship too. Servicing the crew, he wasn't much more than that still, but she was sure he did well enough for his status anyway.

Need burned in her loins, but it was nothing compared to the flicker of excitement in her heart, each new slave that she broke like uncorking a fine wine or even an ale from the Devoitan region, a rare find aboard ships for how swiftly the alcohol seemed to sour. The engines purred, sending a light, barely perceptible thrum through the ship as she flew serenely on, no doubt her second in command alert at the wheel. Pridestalker would fly without her for a time and, well, a captain had to have fun too.

Or else what was the point in capturing slaves?

"Fetch him for me," Naomi purred, dismissing her previous slave with a flick of her paw. "And have him stripped. I'll not have a clothed slave in my quarters."

For a moment, it looked as if the canine was about to strip down himself for her, but then remembered in time that he was no longer her slave and instead raced out to obey her direct command. Running her fingers through her long, shimmering, dark red hair, Naomi sighed lightly, whiskers quivering. Perhaps the first thing she'd have to have her new pleasure pup do was give her a good, long massage and a bath with those exotic oils too, just for that added note of relaxation.

Or maybe she'd have to use him right away in a more carnal manner. Her whims did change in a heartbeat, as it was. But it was the way of it and, oh, she'd have as much time as she wanted with the cute little dog.

Canines were her favourite, after all.

It was not long before he appeared, a heavy collar around the crossbreeds mix. Her crew had gotten out of him that he was a coyote, German Shepherd and husky mix, but that didn't matter to her. She only had eyes for his now luxurious yellow fur, the lines of brown that ran down his back and the way his tail curled up so beautifully as if he was already begging her to fuck him. The fact that he was a crossbreed mattered not. She'd have him.

She licked her lips. They all begged her in the end. Every last one of them. They all thought they couldn't be broken and yet she broke them all.

Tentatively, her old slave handed her the chain, which served as a leash, and she took it without looking, purring as she looked up and down the pup she was to abuse. Well, he'd probably been abused plenty by the section of her crew assigned purely to the task of training any captives turned slaves in the art of pleasure, but it was the first time she had lain eyes on him since he'd stepped off that Star Patrol cruiser. That had been weeks ago and he'd been in strict training ever since. There were others to do the ground work for her and, really, why should she have been the one to dirty her paws?

"Come."

She didn't watch her old slave leave, kicking the door closed behind the pup's yellow tail. Purring and flexing her claws, the lioness's tail flicked hungrily from side to side, although the prey she so dearly wanted to stalk was already chained before her, ready to be devoured.

The canine hung his head, quietly resting with his knees pushed apart, tail perpetually curled up over his buttocks. She resisted the urge to run her fingers through the creamy tufts on the underside and noted with a pleased bob of her muzzle that his cock was already out and hard, bragging an unformed knot at the base. That would hold what she needed in place very nicely, she was sure.

"What was your name?"

The question came crudely, abruptly, without any real purpose behind how it lashed out like the crack of a whip. He looked up at her slowly, ears folded back.

"Dom."

It was one word, but the stripping of it would hold more meaning than he could ever know. Her lips curved up in a wicked smile. Dumb dog.

"You won't use that name anymore," she said with a smirk. "But you'll have many others here."

That was the point where the slaves that still had that little bit of fight left in them, their indoctrination into sex slavery not yet complete, showed their true colours. Such a simple little phrase, but one's identity was truly personal, she knew. To her great pleasure, a wave of warm lust curling sinuously around her heart, he bent to her whim, muzzle submissively bowed and tail dipping as much as it was able.

"Yes, mistress," he murmured. "My name is whatever pleases you and no more."

"Verrry good. Perhaps you will last longer than the one before you."

A question rang in his eyes, but he, very wisely, kept his mouth shut and slid his gaze deferentially away once more. It wasn't for him to know or even question.

The chain clanked heavily to the floor and Dom grunted as it pulled at his neck, the heavy, iron collar resting uncomfortably. They'd removed the one welded there -- a training collar, they'd called it -- but he would not receive a proper one, whatever that meant, until Naomi deemed it so. Either way, his fate was as it was and... Dom shivered. There was nothing he could do about that. They'd told him as much in training. It was to be a sex slave or...death. And death really wasn't all that enticing a prospect to one so young with a life ahead of him.

While he drifted into his own thoughts, patiently waiting on an order that may have or may not have come, Naomi stripped her tunic and loose blouse from her form, sighing softly. Her trousers hit the floor next and she kicked off the boots that had already been unlaced, throat aching for a sip of ale or something that would soothe the tension of the day from her shoulders at least as well as trying out a new slave.

But that time would come. She had him for as long as she wanted and the lioness had to remember that there was no rush too. Naomi giggled, the canine not understanding her mirth. She'd broken more than one slave too soon from being, ah, should she say just a little over eager? Her whiskers twitched, eyes dancing wickedly. Yes, that was a very good way to put it.

And she intended to keep the delectable little canine for as long as he could prove useful to her, so patience had to be utilised. She could do that. If she needed to, that was.

Snapping her fingers, she pointed at the pile of clothes, one boot on its side.

"Clear those up, pup, and meet me in the bedroom."

She was gone before he could really respond even to ask where the bedroom was and, as she disappeared with a flick of her tail, he hurried to fold and stack the clothes, her scent clinging to them. Against himself, he lifted her white blouse, tied at the front between her breasts, to his nose and inhaled deeply, eyes rolling back into his skull. It had been so long since he'd been able to smell properly with all the scent inhibitors they'd jammed into his system. Being able to taste her aroma was different, perhaps even deliberate on their part.

His eyes half-closed, a low moan on his lips.

It almost made him lustful.

He couldn't help his cock swelling, throbbing just that little bit harder as he wondered just what it would be like to have her paw around his shaft. He didn't think his experiences in slave training counted for all that much in the realm of experience, but before that... Well, he could not have said that he'd done all that much with the ladies even then. The training had changed all of that and yet none of it had been real, not truly.

And he had a new job to do.

Unsteadily, he tried to get to his hind paws and then collapsed a moment later, his training taking hold. He wasn't to get up -- not unless instructed. And so he crawled from door to door, nose twitching as he strove to follow his new mistress' scent, but it was present in such great abundance that the fresh trail melted into her abode like was spreading out from a burning wick.

Eventually, however, he found the right door and he knew he found the right door when he was presented with the sight of a four-poster bed with curtains around the sides and luxurious fabrics in crimson and mauve flung across to make the most divine sleeping arrangement his mind could ever have dreamt up. The lioness sprawled across the cushions, breasts cupped in her own paws as she purred, the drawn back curtain on one side of the bed allowing him to see her in all her feminine glory.

His paws moved without her instruction, carrying him on paws and knees to the edge of the bed where he respectfully knelt, cock out and awaiting her orders.

"What would you have me do, mistress?" He said, the words automatically slipping from his muzzle as he had been trained. "I am here to serve you and only you."

"I see you remember."

She grabbed his muzzle, yanking it up onto the edge of the bed and he didn't even whimper at her rough treatment, eyes glassy and tongue lolling out. But she demonstrated shocking feline flexibility in bending down at the same time as she dragged him up, something hard and unyielding clicking into place behind his shamefully swollen knot.

Dom squirmed and swallowed a whine. Had her scent done that to him? Had they trained him to be aroused by her too? One thought after the other chased through his mind and he ground his teeth together in a grimace, the little ring around the base of his hard shaft seeming to tighten. Sitting up, Naomi smirked and spread his legs.

"There, that should serve as a better collar for tonight... But don't you worry, pup, I'll find you something suitable in a nice, soothing pink for the morning."

The lioness smirked and drew his muzzle in to her waiting pussy, a paw suddenly on the chain, hauling him in without care for whatever desires he may have had. Pressing his nose to his new mistress' clit, Dom whimpered softly and pushed his tongue into her pussy, dipping it in deep to scoop her essence into his mouth.

The ring around his aching cock burst to life, sending a thrum of warm pleasure through his shaft and he instinctively pushed into it, crying out as he was brought immediately to the very edge of an orgasm and...then left hanging there, hopelessly denied. The sensations rolling out from that pitiless toy made him desperate to cum and yet didn't allow him to quite get there, pre-cum drooling from the tapered tip to pool shamefully on the floor.

Letting out a cruel laugh, Naomi pinched and twisted a ear, reminding him of what he was there to do and, even as he teetered on the edge of a denied climax, Dom lapped and licked and did everything she asked and more. Always more, more pleasure, more lust, more orgasms.

But not for him. Never for him. Not with that wicked little ring locked around him, denying what she flaunted in his muzzle and then whipped away each and every time that night.

"Welcome to your new life, my sweet pleasure pup."