Sold into Slavery Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on needles and pins for an hour. Finally Master came into my room. He told me that someone had won the auction, and had paid a very handsome price, more than double the highest price that Master had ever received, that I should be proud of myself. I was kind of proud, but also sad and scared. I asked Master, "who won, who is my new owner?" He said, "you will remain my property tonight. Your new owner will come and speak with you as soon as I leave your room. You will become their property tomorrow morning and go home with them. He kissed me on the forehead, and left the room.

The door opened slowly, I held my breath, and in came Mistress Sandra. I almost started crying. She came close to me, and held my chin. "Ve vil leave in the morning for Berlin. Can you cook slave? For your sake, I hope you can, if not, you vil learn the hard way."

"Yes Ma'am", I replied, "I am a very good cook. I can cook, but I have never made any kind of German food."

"That is ok my little pretty, I am a health food fanatic. You are in good shape, you obviously veight train", she said. I replied, "yes Mistress, I do weight train, and I am into cooking healthy meals."

"Very good", she replied. "You vil also clean my house. I am very strict about cleanliness. If I find one speck of dust, you vil be punished severely, understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I do", I replied. "Ven ve get home, you vil be collared, branded and pierced. You vil be naked, unless told to vear an outfit that I pick for you. You vil pleasure me vhenever I ask you to. If I vant you to be my toilet in public, you vil do as I say. I hope you enjoyed the cocks that you had tonight, they might be the last ones you ever have. I have no interest in men, they are veak, unvorthy creatures."

"Mistress, I replied, I will do as you say. If you want me to get gangbanged by a group of men, so that you can watch me get abused by them, I will obey. Please Mistress, I beg of You, don't brand or pierce me, please" I begged.

"You think you can outsmart me little slut. I know you are a cock whore, but those days are done. You vil only pleasure me, and if you do vell, and are obedient, I might let you play with yourself once in a vile. You can forget ever being fucked again, unless I vant you to bear our children. Branding, piercing and maybe even tattooing is not an option. You vil have my brand, and your nipples, pussy and clit will be pierced, vith a chain linking them. Now, get your rest. You have a long trip ahead of you. Your life has changed for the better. You don't realize that now, but in time you vil.

She left the room, and I started crying. Why me, what did I do to deserve this. I promise, if she mars my body, I will kill her the first chance I get. How can I go the rest of my life without a hard cock? I'm in hell I thought. Just then, Master came into the room. He said to me, "little one, I know that you hate your new Mistress, but in time, you will learn to respect and love her. I promise you that. She can be a very sadistic bitch, but she does have a warm side, you will see that. I have in the past."

"Master", I said, "why do I have to be branded and pierced?" He replied, "little one, if you were to stay with me, the same would happen to you. I have branded and pierced every slave I have ever had. It's my way of showing you that you are my possession. You will learn to love your brand, and you will learn the pleasure of being pierced. I promise you that. Now go to bed, you have a long day ahead of you." I asked Master, "Master, can we make love one more time?" He replied, "I'm sorry little one, your Mistress asked me not to have sex with you anymore. For the price she paid for you, I must honor that request." I started crying again. "There there", he said. He kissed my forehead, took out his handkerchief, and wiped my tears away. The handkerchief had a strange, but familiar aroma to it, I recognized the aroma as the last thing I remembered when I was with Billy. It was chloroform, and I fell fast asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, I was really refreshed, but groggy, like I had slept for days. I looked around, and to my surprise, I recognized the surroundings. I was back in Billy's bedroom. Billy looked up at me, and said, "hey babe, bad dream?" I had to think about it for a while. I then went to a 6-foot mirror, and looked at my ass. It was red as a beet, and sore as hell, like I had been beaten. "Fuck you Billy, you asshole." I started punching him, calling him horrible names. I was pissed. Billy, being a former wrestler, put me in a hold called a grapevine, where he is on top of me, and wrapped his legs around mine, and his arms under mine. I was trapped. "Calm down babe. It was your fantasy to have a real Master. I gave you a taste of what it is like. Master Jonathan is a business associate of mine. He lives about an hour away in the mansion that you were in. There are no houses around. We wanted you to think you were in England, so you wouldn't try to escape. Come on, I know you enjoyed some of it, maybe all of it."

"Ok", I said. "Let me go. You are right, I'm not mad at you anymore. It was my fantasy, and all but a couple of parts of it were great. Who were the other Masters and Mistresses? " Billy replied, "They are fellow BDSM lifestyle friends of Master Jonathan's. They are real Masters and Mistresses."

"Really", I replied, "any chance that I can get a shot at that bitch Sandra. I owe her a beating big time, and I'm gonna make her eat so much of my shit, that it will come out of her ears." Billy was laughing now. "Hey", he said. "I had no control over what was going to happen to you by the others. I knew Jonathan would be kind to you. I hear you had to swallow her urine. Yuck, sorry about that. The only thing I demanded of Jonathan, was no permanent marks or scarring. He agreed, the rest, was up to him. I know very little about the lifestyle, so I left it up to him. Soooooo, what did you think?"

"Well", I replied, "I found out that I liked some of the aspects of the BD part of the lifestyle, but that the SM part wasn't really for me. I really didn't enjoy the pain, but I surprised myself how turned on I was when I was in pain." Billy then asked, "so, could you ever find yourself as a real time slave?" I answered, "it would depend on the Master. I would like someone disciplined, strong and fair like Master Jonathan. His cock is absolutely amazing, but you know how I feel about not scarring my body. I'm not sure. A lot of my curiosities were answered, but it was a short, but mostly enjoyable period. Thanks Billy, you are the best."

With that, I jumped on top of Billy, and lowered my pussy on his hard cock. I started bouncing up and down hard, loving the feeling of a hard cock in my pussy again, knowing, that if I was really sold to Mistress Sandra, I might never even see a cock again. I rode Billy like his was the last cock I would ever see. I reached back behind me to cup, and fondle his balls. Billy rolled me over on my back, his cock never leaving my hungry pussy, fucking me with hard thrusts. He then pulled out of me, and told me to get on my knees. He then put saliva on his cock, spread my ass cheeks, and buried his big thick cock in my ass. He fucked me hard, and slapped my ass. "Hey big boy, easy on the slaps, my ass is still sore"

"Silence, slave", Billy commanded. He laughed, and then, stopped spanking my ass, but grabbed a handful of hair, pulling it hard. I moaned, "ooohhhhhh yessssss Master Billy, fuck me please Sir, fuck my ass hard" With that, he gave me what is called a rodeo ride. He pulled on my hair, slapped my ass hard, and held on for the ride of his life.

He was slamming into me as hard as he could, and I slammed my ass back almost as hard, trying to get his cock as deep into my bowels as possible. Billy wasn't going to last much longer. "Billlllyyyyy", I whined, "feed me lover". With that, Billy pulled his cock out of my ass, and I spun around fast, and took his cock all the way down my throat. He blew his load instantly, and I sucked him dry like it was my last meal. "How did you do that?" he asked. "Do what?" I said. "Swallow my cock like that. I know you can deep throat me, but it usually takes some time for you to work me all the way down." I smiled at him, and said, "I learned some new techniques over the weekend. Maybe I will show you sometime." With that, he took me in his arms, kissed me on the forehead, and we fell fast asleep.

12