Sold Wives Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewives bought to work at a mansion or perhaps more
1.4k words
3.87
135k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,796 Followers

Richard looked at the time again. It was getting late. He was beginning to wonder why his wife, Monica was taking so long. He could smell the sweat scent of her perfume beginning to linger in the living room. She always smelled good and looked so inviting regardless what she was wearing.

Richard finally decided to see what was keeping her. Monica was busy standing near the bed sorting through her luggage. Richard put his arm around his wife and saw that she was stacking an assortment of panties.

"Honey, we're going to be late and miss your flight if you don't hurry."

"I'm almost done darling, just give me another minute."

She smelled so sweat and looked gorgeous in that tight black dress. The thin stretch like material barely covered her ass and left her long shapely legs exposed right up to the top of her full thighs. She wore nothing underneath.

Monica leaned over the bed reaching out to close her suit case but not before giving Richard a nice long look at her huge full breasts as they almost spilled out of that tiny dress.

Richard reached out and tried to cup her left breast but she quickly pushed his hand back using her elbow.

"You had your chance last night honey. You're just going to have to wait until I get back home."

Richard pulled away very disappointed. "Honey, I can't help it I was too nervous last night. Couldn't you at least make me cum before you leave?"

"My plane leaves in an hour and it takes twenty minutes to get to the airport. We just don't have time."

Monica quickly turned and opened the dresser drawer pulling out a stack of pictures. They were naked pictures of her that Richard had taken last week for Mr.' Croswell.

"You're just going to have to be satisfied with these for a few weeks."

Richard sighed as he took the photos from his wife's hand. She quickly grabbed her suitcase and pulled it down off the bed. She extended the handle out so she could pull it along.

"Come on honey before we're late."

Richard turned around and placed the stack of photos on top of the dresser and turned and followed his wife's invitingly swaying ass out of the bedroom.

Richard held his wife's hand as they walked out along the runway. The small private jet was waiting with its loud engines humming as a man loaded the luggage into the compartments.

There were three other couples standing near the portable stairs to the plane. Monica pointed and said. "I be those women are going to work for Mr. Crowley too."

They stopped and Richard took Monica into his arms. They kissed for what seemed like a long time as Richard held her tight. A man taped him on the shoulder saying.

"We have to get going now."

They stopped kissing as Richard held her. "Call me as soon as you land, ok?"

"I will and don't forget I love you?"

Richard helped her up the stairs and watched her follow the other blonde into the plane. Richard couldn't help notice that every woman was dressed in a tight black dress and had long blonde hair like his wife.

Richard stood back watching the small jet taxi down the runaway. He watched until it was airborne and almost completely out of site before he turned and started to walk toward his car.

Richard stopped at red light thinking about how things have changed over the past several months. He and Monica both lost their jobs at the bank when the merger happened. They were both making good money and had a nice house and everything until things went bad for them.

Maybe it's luckily that this Mr. Crowley came along when he did. It was something like out of a move or something. Almost like the flick called indecent proposal. Except this guy named Crowley came along and offered them three million dollars.

He gave them a million now and they signed a contract saying they would be paid another two million once Monica returned home. It wasn't like that old Mr. Crowley was going to do something indecent with Monica. After all, he was well into his seventies and only wanted Monica to work as a servant at his compound.

It was a place tucked out in the wilderness of British Columbia. Mr. Crowley said it would only be a matter of months that Monica's services would be needed. He made them sign a contract and all.

Richard pulled into the driveway and quickly walked into the house and turned on a light. It seemed a little strange and quiet in the apartment. Monica's perfume still lingered in the air as Richard walked into the bedroom grabbing the stack of photos off the dresser.

Richard plopped down onto the bed and started to slowly shuffle through the photos. He looked at the way Monica was smiling. Her long blonde hair cascaded sown over her slightly tanned shoulders in one picture. She was wearing a skimpy black bra and panties. Her legs were tucked to the side revealing her black heels.

Another photo showed Monica in the nude leaning against the bed wearing only her heels with her smooth round ass pointed directly toward his camera. She was smiling back at Richard at the time as she posed. She was holding onto the footboard with her diamond engagement ring clearly visible in the shot.

That's what Mr. Crowley wanted was to see her wedding rings in each shot. He gave explicate orders for the way he wanted Monica to pose. Richard was getting down to the end of the pile until he came upon the last few shots.

Monica had her legs spread showing her smooth shaven blonde pussy. Mr. Crowley wanted a before shaven and after shaven shots done to prove she was a natural blonde.

Richard placed the stack of photos down on the bed and looked at the clock. He couldn't wait until his wife called letting him know that she arrived safely.

Monica stepped off the plane looking around at the beautiful green hills off to the distance. The air was cool and smelled fresh and blew gently in her face as she walked down the narrow flight of stairs.

She was the first of six housewives' that were on the small private jet. There was a huge black limo waiting for them as they all walked together toward where the man was waiting next to the open door.

The six housewives' all entered the limo sliding down the curved seat until each one had a place to set. The door closed and they were off on their way to Mr. Crowley's compound. Monica met each of the wives on the plane.

They all laughed and talked on the way to the compound. The limo pulled through a pair of iron gates tucked away in the forest off a winding dirt road. The wives joked about how the location seemed so far away from anything.

The limo pulled around a circular brick driveway that seemed to go on forever. There was a bronze statue in the center depicting a woman standing naked looking down at a man who was setting near her feet. A closer inspection would reveal the man to be of African decent.

The wives starting looking out toward a huge mansion and as they began getting out of the limo they were amazed when they looked around and seen other buildings on each side of this large treed compound.

Everything was secluded and far from even the dirt road they pulled off from. A person could stand and see trees in a complete circle beyond the large compound. The wives were escorted into the main building while their luggage was taken to the servants building.

Mr. Crowley watched the television screen from his private office. He smiled as he watched the six new wives entered the mansion. Their heels clicked on the wood floor as they walked inside where they would be greeted and given a tour of the compound.

"They all look so splendid! I thin we have a wonderful crop of gorgeous women this time."

Mr. Crowley turned to look at Isabel. "Will you have them ready for next weekend?"

Isabel stood a few feet away starring up at the television screen with a grin on her face. Isabel had full charge of running the compound for Mr. Crowley. She was a dominating black woman who loved her job and took great pride in her work.

"I don't see any problems. I should have them ready for the basics by Friday. I get started with them this afternoon."

"Good, I have confidence in your talent to have these women trained properly my dear."

Isabel laughed wickedly. "Don't you worry any, Mr. Crowley? I never let you down in the past have I?"

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,796 Followers