Soldier Boy

Story Info
His fantasy about best friend's mother.
1.6k words
4.01
68.3k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enlisted on my eighteenth birthday. Graduation was still months away but I counted the days until I was free of my mother and her husband. If you detect animosity you are correct. I would no more call him a step-father as he would refer to me as his step-son.

My Recruiter actually felt sorry for me and got me out of the house by having me work with him in the office. I was a little miffed he arranged for me to ship out in mid-summer but he explained that I would get to Basic Training right at the peak of the heat and when the intense shit would start the temperature wouldn't be as bad.

When the day came for me to leave it was not my mother and her asshole husband who saw me off but my best friend, Mike and his mother, Patty. She was always good to me and I enjoyed being with her. Not only because she always complimented me but because she was fucking hot. She spent a lot of time taking care of herself and it showed. She had shoulder length, auburn hair with a soft complexion and a pair of 36DD's to boot. I know because I saw one of her bras in the laundry.

Patty and Mike followed my Recruiter and me to the airport. On the way I got the usual pep talk from him however, I was lucky enough to get a little extra "Keep your fucking mouth shut and you'll be from him.

When we said goodbye, Patty hugged me tightly and when we broke our embrace she kissed me on the forehead allowing me to stare down her cleavage. She smiled and whispered, "I wore it just for you." Confused, I walked through security and began my life's journey.

I did very well in Basic. It seems my Recruiter periodically called to see how I was doing and 2 weeks before graduation I was informed that I qualified for Recruiter's Aide. This meant I would get to go home for a month. "Oh joy," I thought. "A month with jerk-face." I took it like a man; sat down and wrote my mother a letter telling her the "good news". Low and behold they decided to come to graduation. Apparently, they decided that it would start a month long vacation. Things were looking up.

The night before graduation, several of us were called to out instructors' office. There we were treated to a few beers and some sound advice. The advice was to be cautious about where and in who we would be sticking our dicks. We were told stay away from the hookers because we belong to Uncle Sam. We were also told to use condoms because of the high levels of testosterone in our bodies made us more fertile. We laughed when the instructors told us to "Go home a jerk off. It's much safer."

I wasted no time trying to get home. I tried getting a hold of Mike to have him meet me at the airport. He explained that he would still be away at college for exams but that he would ask his mother pick me up. When I got to the airport, between seeing all the hot babes and thinking of Patty's tits I was in agony. My cock was screaming to be set free. Thank goodness the flight was on time. An hour and a half later I was walking through the gate with one thing on my mind -- getting home, getting naked, and getting off.

As I walked through the security doors, there she was. Patty, looking beautiful as ever, was waiting for me. She wrapped her arms around me, kissed me on the lips, and said, "Welcome home, soldier boy." My heart skipped. She was dressed in a black skirt with a matching black blazer with an olive green, satin, low-cut blouse. We picked up my bags and headed for the car.

On the way home we made small talk. She drove an import with a manual transmission. Her skirt kept inching up her thigh every time she pressed and released the clutch. She was wearing black stockings. I could just barely see a garter. I shifted in my seat to hide my hard on.

She pulled in my driveway and parked. "Need any help?" she asked. I just stared. "With your bags, I mean". She smiled.

"No ma'am," I said.

"It's Patty. Not ma'am."

"Yes ma'am. I mean Patty." We both laughed.

I got out of the car and grabbed my stuff. As I closed the door she said that she would be back at 7:00 to take me to dinner. I waved as she backed out of the driveway. I went inside the house and up to my room. I couldn't get the image of Patty out of my head as I unpacked and organized my stuff, military style of course.

It was a little after 4:00 p.m. I figured I beat my meat and, take a nap and shower before dinner. I undressed and carefully hung up my uniform. Before dropping my boxers, I went to the closet and found my porn stash. I prefer magazines with stories and pictures of couples engaged in sex. I chose a magazine and walked back to my bed and pulled down the sheets and comforter. I slipped off my shorts. My seven inch rod was already at attention.

I turned the pages of the magazine but it was Patty who was really the subject of my lust. I dropped porno mag off to the side. I closed my eyes and positioned my feet flat on the bed while spreading my legs, knees bent. I took my cock in my right hand and gently cupped my scrotum in my left.

I began to slowly stroke myself while fanaticizing about Patty. We drove to a secluded spot in the State Park. I told her how awesome her perfume smelled and she smiled. She was wearing the black skirt, satin shirt, and stockings that she wore to the airport, but without the jacket. I could see her nipples straining to bust out of the blouse. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips in a soft, wet and sensual way. "Let's get out and sit on the hood," she said. "I like feeling the heat of the engine."

I obliged. We sat on the warm hood. I looked into her eyes and told her how beautiful she was and that I always had a school boy crush on her. "You're not in school anymore, Chris," she said with a devilish grin.

I found myself drawn to her lips. We kissed. She opened her mouth and caressed her tongue over my lips. I returned the favor. We embraced tightly. Her sating blouse felt so sexy. With a bolt of courage I slid my hand to her breast. She moaned and broke our lip lock. She began kissing my neck. I did the same while massaging her tit. She was not wearing a bra so the outline of her nipple was even more noticeable. I pulled her shirt tail from her skirt and undid the buttons. Laying her back carefully, I spread her blouse and marveled at how they looked. I had seen them from a distance once before when I was swimming at her house. I saw her change into her bathing suit through an open door.

I bent down and began sucking and licking them as she moaned. I kissed her down her white skinned stomach to her skirt. I lifted the skirt and pushed it back. She lifted her hips in approval. To my shock and amazement she wore no panties; only a black garter belt. She had neatly trimmed auburn pubic hair above her opening. Her labia were shaved. I could see the glistening all around her crack. The aroma of her juices cause my penis to ache for freedom. Not yet. I buried my mouth and tongue in her pussy. I licked and slurped and agitated her clit with my tongue. She kept moaning as she grabbed my head with both hands and ground her pussy in my face. A moment later she tensed and bucked as she saturated my face with her cum. As she relaxed I gently licked the cum from her body.

I stood up and stared at her. She raised her legs and put her arms inside of her knees inviting me to fuck her. I wasted no time in dropping my pants. I bent down to position my cock to enter her. I braced my hands on the back of her thighs, placed the pre-cum soaked tip of my prick at het opening and slowly slid it in. We both gasped. I adjusted my position for maximum entry and withdrawal. I began to slowly move in and out of her. She relaxed her legs around my torso. This allowed me to move a little faster and soon I had a smooth rhythm. She felt incredible. Her tits moved back and forth in time with my cock.

"Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me, Chris," I imagined her saying. My hand was stroking my cock with a mission. My left hand released my scrotum and rested on my inner thigh. I was building. I kept the pace and held my cock a little tighter. Then waves hit over and over. I opened my eyes long enough to see to jets of semen erupt from my cock, falling on my stomach. I closed my eyes and kept stroking. Soon my hand was sliding up and down my cum soaked prick.

When I finally stopped, I released my relaxing penis and wiped my hand on my hip. I looked at pools of cum all over my abdomen. Wow that felt good. How I wish the fantasy was real. I fell into a deep sleep soon after.