Soldier Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

She was unbelievable, Joanne again shouted out, "Whore, aye. I'll show you, you fuckin fat cock. Go on, fuck me, fuck me, soldier. And fuck me with all you've got, come on, soldier. Let's see what you've got? You fat cocked whore fucking bastard."

We fucked and we fucked and we fucked. She went through orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. She was insatiable. She gave my ears vocal abuse, while I gave her pussy, physical abuse.

Then even I felt fatigued, when I heard Joanne shout out, "I'm cumin, you fat cocked Indian bastard, oh fuck, oh fuck, you slut fucking Indian."

I kept fucking her and fucking her, I still pulled on her wrists. I didn't care that she was throwing abuse at me and who I was. Yes I was of Indian origin, yes I am brown, and yes I had a fat cock, which was making her beg for more.

Joanne still cried out, "Give me that fat cock, shove it harder, you whore fucker, ahh, yes, fuck yes. O fuck yes."

Joanne seemed to lose stiffness in her body, her head shook from side to side, and she still ranted abuse. Her body started to shake. She kicked out like a horse, she missed me with most of her kicks, but then she caught my leg, I still had hold of her. She kicked out harder, she still shouted out abuse.

Then I heard Joanne say, "Bastard, you bastard fat fucker, fuckin let me go."

I had not had enough, so kept pumping hard, kept hold of her wrists tightly.

Joanne yelled, "Let me go you fuckin cunt."

I said nothing, I kept my cock thrusting into her tight pussy, and it felt so fantastic.

Joanne yelled again, "Let me go you brown mother fucker, yes, yes, I'm satisfied."

I let go of her wrists, she fell forward onto the floor. Her body shook violently, and she grabbed her pussy with both hands and curled up into a ball, still she shook. I thought she was having a fit.

I asked her as my chest heaved, "Jo, you okay?"

She said nothing; every part of her body shivered. I thought I was in trouble. Shit I think I took it too far. My cock had gone limp, I was deflated and my whole body sank.

I went down to her and placed a hand on her head, "Jo, are you okay, can I help, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

After a couple of minutes her body slowed down from the violent spasms, but she still twitched now and again. I picked her up and placed her onto the bed. I cleared her hair back from her face and gave her forehead small kisses.

I felt so guilty, I said, "Jo, please forgive me I'm so sorry, please can I help, tell me what you want."

Joanne said nothing for what seemed like a long time. I still kissed her forehead. Then her eyes opened softly, she looked at me.

And I said again, "O Joanne, I'm sorry."

Her eyes lowered and she stretched out her legs, she turned onto her back and lay outstretched both hands still clasped on her pussy.

I kissed her again on her forehead, on her shoulders, along her arms, across her thighs, and carried on laying several kisses along her legs and to her feet. When I got to her feet, I gazed back upto her and her eyes were open, she looked at me with a soft sweet smile.

I moved back upto her and lay my head onto her chest, I looked towards her. Again I said, "I'm sorry Jo; tell me you're not angry with me?"

She placed a hand on my face, caressed it gently and said, "You brown fat fucker that was the best fucking I've ever had. My other fuckers don't even come close, not even when there are three of them. And let me tell you, two of them are black fuckers."

I was happy Joanne was not angry with me, it made my cock twitch. I moved my head off her and gently kissed her tits, one at a time.

She asked, "Come here and hold me for a while?"

I lay besides her and wrapped an arm and leg across her. I kissed her neck, then nestled my head between her neck and shoulder. We lay there for a while.

I was almost falling off to sleep when Joanne whispered, "Soldier, you awake?"

I was a bit startled but said, "No, Jo, I'm not, why?"

She reached for my cock which was limp. She wrapped her fingers around it and asked, "Are you okay?"

I was not sure why she asked me that, so I hesitated and then said, "Yes...I'm okay."

She squeezed my cock gently and said, "Not you fucker, not are YOU okay."

She squeezed my cock again, and said, "Is this okay?"

I smiled to myself, as I got her meaning and said, "Yes Jo, everything is fine. Why do you ask?"

She placed a hand on my face and said, "My cunt feels sore. And I thought your cock may feel the same."

I smiled again to myself, an even bigger grin, thinking to myself that I had done that. That my cock had done that to a pussy, and then said, "No I feel fine, IT feels fine."

As Joanne stroked and stiffened my cock she said, "I know you want to blow a load in me. You must be quite frustrated. I know I would be, and often am with Derick."

I was not that bothered really; I had cum a while ago so I was just happy that Joanne was happy.

I rose and kissed her tit on the nipple and said, "I'm fine really Jo, I'm just sorry you're hurt."

Joanne laughed and said, "You fuckin idiot, not many men can fuck me, long and hard enough to make my cunt sore. You've got quite a cock there, soldier."

I glowed with embarrassment of Joanne's comment. She squeezed my rock hard cock again and said, "I really do want you're cum in me. I want to see how much cum you can still blow?"

I was uncertain and said, "I don't want to hurt you further. Let's wait till another time?"

Joanne said, "Don't you worry about my cunt, I love the way it feels right now. I'm looking forward to a nice raw fucking."

Joanne got up and turned to face me and said, "My cunt is going to get some cum, your cum, soldier. Hopefully lots of it."

She then went down and sucked me off; she blew me for some time. Making sure I was well lubricated, and fully hard. I placed a hand on her head as she bobbed up and down. Then on occasions she kept her head still with my cockhead in her mouth, and stroked my shaft quite briskly.

Joanne then said, "You have an amazing amount of skin here, soldier."

She then did something quite new to me. She took my cock out of her mouth, and used her fingers from both hands to pull on my foreskin, so that it created a hollow, with my cock-head below, she poked her tongue out and into the well. She swirled her tongue around and licked the inside of the foreskin, then touched the tip of my cock-head with her tongue. She pulled up the foreskin even more, and wrapped it around her tongue, and flicked her tongue across the tip of my cock-head. It felt amazing; Jo was obviously some sort of cock-expert.

Joanne looked at me and said, "Would you like a tighter pussy to fuck?"

I didn't know what she intended, was she thinking of getting someone else?

I asked, "What do you mean a tighter pussy? Whose pussy?"

Joanne laughed and said, "Not someone else, me you wanker, my pussy but in a tighter position for you."

I said, "Okay, let's see you tighten your pussy!"

Joanne spat on my cock and rubbed my shaft. She then mounted me, cow girl style. Nothing unusual there I thought. She said as she started to get me in, "Oh god that feels so fuckin nice."

She placed her hands onto my taught stomach and said, "Take a deep breath! Soldier."

She raised her body on my cock about two inches. It was like watching a gymnast at work.

She brought both legs around together over to my head. A foot either side of my face.

She removed both hands from my stomach, and placed them behind her onto my thighs. And as she did that I felt her pussy tighten onto my cock.

Joanne smiled and said, "How's that feel? Soldier."

I had the biggest grin ever on my face. I placed both my hands onto her thighs and caressed them, and said, "Jo you really are a dirty, rotten, fuckin bitch."

My cock throbbed in ecstasy; I could feel her cunt muscles as they pulsed.

Neither of us could move in that position and Joanne knew that. The next thing she did, was she pushed on my thighs and rose up about six inches, and she said, "Go ahead, soldier. Fuck away."

I started to thrust, slow at first, her new tightness was fantastic. I picked up the pace after a while, and then fucked her for a good ten minutes in that position. Joanne had an amazing amount of strength to hold herself there.

She said, "Soldier, I'm cumin, oh fuck, I'm cumming."

I kept thrusting, and she kept telling me she was cumming, she went through three orgasm crests, before she rested her arms and sat on me; which stopped me from moving. Cock in cunt; throbbed, I madly wanted to release my seed.

Joanne flicked her head from side to side, getting her hair out from in front of her and said, "Soldier, you fuck well, for an Indian mother fucker."

I retaliated and said, "Thanks you fuckin white slut."

She smirked, and said, "Okay, soldier, do you think you can cum soon? Cause Derick, may be home anytime now."

I wanted to cum as well, so I asked her, "What do you suggest, whore? How are you going to make me cum?"

Joanne said, "Okay, get off the bed!"

I got off and stood beside the bed with my pecker pointing up. Joanne moved to the edge of the bed and let her legs dangle down.

The bed was just at the right height so that I could fuck her in that standing position.

Joanne said, "Come here, soldier."

I moved closer and was about to guide my cock into her when she said, "Not yet! Soldier, I'll tell you when."

She placed her hands onto my shoulders and then amazingly, she moved both legs apart at once. She outstretched them along the bed's edge, so that she was sort of doing the splits, but in a frontal position. I could see her pussy open like a flower, her pussy lips like shiny petals, invited my cock.

Joanne smiled and said, "Okay, soldier, stick your brown tree trunk in."

I lowered my cock with my thumb on the shaft and guided it towards Joanne's slut hole. I pushed in the cock-head, and then moved my hands onto Joanne's shoulders.

I pushed in slowly, we were both well lubricated and I eased in, I wanted to feel every inch going in, until I fully buried my cock into her. I stayed there for a few seconds and then started to fuck this fit bitch.

Joanne felt amazing in this position, she wasn't as tight like before, but still felt incredible on my cock.

While we fucked I said, "You're an incredible woman Jo, your body is so flexible, are you made of rubber?"

She laughed and said, "I've had years of practice and I train every day. I'm glad you appreciate me."

I increased my thrust rate and penetrated deeper, from shallow to full insertion. It was incredible that Joanne had kept her legs apart for so long. I kept fucking Joanne with her increasing encouragement.

Joanne said, "Come on, soldier, fuck this cunt, and fuck this whore in front of you."

My energy being fuelled by Joanne, as she carried on, "Make this slut scream in pain, fuck this whore's cunt, make it sore as hell."

We both had our hands on each other's shoulders, I was up close to Joanne's perky tits, and her pointy nipples rubbed on my pecks. Our faces close together and looked into each other's eyes.

Her words echoed around the room, as she carried on, "Brown bastard, bet you've never had a white whore to fuck before. Has that Indian tree trunk ever been in a white cunt?"

I did not want to say anything back to her; I looked into her eyes with an anger which I was sure she could see. We kept on fucking as I drove her through two more abuse filled orgasms.

After her second orgasm she pulled me in with her arms and held on tight in a hug. She brought her legs around to behind my back and locked her feet together.

I then had hold of her, and took a couple of steps back from the bed. I kept fucking her, not by moving my hips but I bounced her on my cock.

Joanne praised me, "You sure are a fit, soldier. For a brown bastard, you're almost as fit as me."

I bounced her slower, I could feel every inch of me in her, I felt every inch of her pussy over my cock as it moved in and out.

Joanne said, "Tell me you brown, soldier boy. How does a white slut feel like to fuck? Am I better than any of the Indian cunts you've got your cock up? "

I was not in the mood to have a debate, I said, "Fuck you bitch."

Joanne laughed, and said, "Please, soldier. Fuck you bitch, is that all you've got to say?"

I gripped her body tighter and bounced her faster.

Joanne smuttily said, "Oh, that good, yeah. Come on, soldier, is that brown cock going to feed this white cunt!"

And as soon as she said that, she said, "Ohh, fuck, bastard cock, I'm there again, ohh, fuck, yeah."

I kept moving her body over my cock, it felt absolutely like another world, and Joanne said, "Keep fucking shit head. You're brown trunk is boring a new cunt into this white slut."

I was also there just a couple more thrusts, and oh yeah, there I blew. I held Joanne down my cock in to the hilt, I released my first load. I lifted her up and forcefully plunged her back down, and blew again; I repeated this, over and over.

Joanne again egged me on, "Oh yeah, come on brown boy, feed this whore give me all you've got, you mother fucker."

I felt cum drops as they landed on my feet, that's when I took Joanne over to the bed. I turned around and fell backward with Joanne on top.

She was now in control; she kept riding me, drawing more cum out of me. Her pussy overflowed with every new blast, her pussy oozed cum. She jumped off me and took my cock-head into her mouth and pumped more of my seed down her throat.

She took it out after three blasts or so and said, "Jesus fuckin Christ! Soldier, curry cum tastes divine, with some whore syrup on it!"

She pointed my cock up into the air and kept stroking, I watched my cum being pumped into the air and land onto my stomach.

All I heard from Joanne was, "Holy fuckin shit, can you cum or can you cum."

It pained, I held onto Joanne's wrist, to stop her from stroking me further. Oh my fuck, I've never cum like that before, ever. My chest heaved, I gasped for breath, and my whole body's energy was drained.

Joanne slapped my hand away and kept stroking with a tighter grip and said, "Cum you fuckin bastard, see how a white whore milks a cock. You made my cunt sore; now this bitch is going to make you pay. Cum, Cum, Cum."

Joanne stroked harder she squeezed my cock; she pulled on it real hard, my cum blasted out over her hand.

Joanne commended me, "Soldier, you sure did well. I've never seen that much cum from three men, even if they had cum twice each."

Joanne came and lay besides me. She gently kissed me on the lips and her hand went to my stomach, which had a lot of cum on it. She scooped it up in one hand and then rubbed it over her tits and nipples. She repeated this twice more.

She commented, "My cunt is still throbbing, it feels raw."

Then she said, "We had better get cleaned up, and this place. Derick, may be home soon."

I helped Joanne clean up the place as best we could. Then we both took a shower, separately, just in case Derick came back.

We had just got dressed and were having coffee in the kitchen when Derick came in and apologised to me for having left so abruptly.

Then he said, "I hope Joanne, took care of you."

To which Joanne and I glanced at each other and smiled.

I turned to Derick and said, "O, Joanne, was the perfect host."

I left that day for Chicago.

Paul and I met back on duty about four weeks later. We were on tour, abroad for two months.

We returned back home after that, and Paul invited me to stay at his place. That is Paul and his wife's place. Paul's home was only a mile away from his parents. We were off duty for four weeks.

Paul said that I was welcome to stay there and house sit, as he and his wife had planned to go to Los Angeles for a break.

I saw Joanne every day for those four weeks, usually during the day when Derick was off at work. But also if Derick was called away during the night, Joanne would call me for a quickie, which would last about three hours or so.

There was this occasion just three months ago, which was for six days. Joanne made an excuse to be in New York, and I met her there. We got a lot of fucking done in those six days. We were in a hotel room which we only left once, and that was to check out.

We ordered food in, and we never bothered with clothes.

We are thinking of doing that again sometime.

I wouldn't call it love not by a long shot, but Joanne and I have become very good friends. We like being around each other, but the best is when we fuck, it is always rough and raw. Joanne always uses abusive language to...Encourage me. Believe me it works.

It's been three years since I first met Joanne. Even though I have other women friends, I don't have anyone special.

If there was, it would be Jo.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12