Soldier's Paradise

Story Info
A young soldier discovers his own land of milk and honey.
2.4k words
4.34
72.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GusBus77
GusBus77
296 Followers

(Disclaimer: This is pure fiction and a fantasy of mine. Not based on true events.)

My name is Bill, 21, of Native American descent, just below 6 ft, athletic build and enlisted in the Marine Corps of the United States. I enlisted when I was 19 soon after graduating high school and was still deciding whether or not I wanted to pursue a college degree. I was satisfied with all I was doing and had been stationed in a South Texas joint base and was to receive orders about a highly classified mission to South America. There had already been investigations of a saboteur working with South American drug mafias and a select group of men were to go on a secret fly drop-in, presumably as far south as Argentina. I was one of the few selected to go on this mission, a mission that would soon change my fate, my sex life and my view on my type of women.

The plane was going through turbulence as we were notified that we'd have to land on an aircraft carrier rather than jump out straight above the country pastures of Argentina, as their government might question the United States' intentions invading their country. The carrier was to meet us several hundred miles from the pacific side so that we could infiltrate through Chile and into Argentina. Their borders were minimally protected as some of the mafia influence spread between the two nations. From the carrier, we would take a small floater up to a tiny patch of Chile's coast, not guarded at all from the Chilean government, and controlled by some of our Navy.

As we tunneled through the border into Argentina we made fast breaks while in camouflage from some mafia grunts with AK's and what we presumed were stolen GMC Sierras. They patrolled along and we had to sneak past to establish a camp somewhere deep into the forests about 20 miles in close to the beginning of the mountain range. We camped out, 12 of us, roasting sausages by a fire as the night began to fall. It was winter here in the southern hemisphere, while I bet back home it was nice and warm, the crickets chirping loudly as the warm breeze hit your cheeks, listening to the distant howl of a wolf and sipping on some sweet tea.

It was early morning down here, around 200 and we were all to separate into three groups of 4, begin a search for drug-houses or find any traces of American influence. Afterwards we were to meet back at the camp before sunrise.

* * *

We crept up behind a navy blue Mustang on a dirt road. The dirt road lead into the woods where a tiny hut village was heavily guarded by buzz-cut guys in tank tops, ski masks, carrying AK's. We stayed incognito in the trees watching through our scopes. Then one of my guys got too close to a car, and was detected. We had to break for it backing into the woods. I began to run for my life into the woods, not noticing that the three other men ran in another direction. I tried not to trip as I ran through brush and avoided large obstacles. I could hear some of the guards yelling out like hooligans and randomly firing. I keep running, and I'm running downhill towards a river and then I feel a sharp bite at my shoulder and the impact sends me tumbling into the water. The current carries me down and I try my best to stay afloat. I was swallowing a lot of water and wasn't finding any restful breaks. My body was falling into fatigue and my shoulder was burning up. I finally hit wet dirt far off from where I had fallen in and began to crawl with all that was left in my body and made it under some shrubs before dazing into exhaustion. The last thing I could see was a dark figure, blurry, standing over me.

* * *

I wake up on a floor, on top of a small bed of blankets and skins. My shoulder is bandaged, tinted in blood and is extremely sore. I glanced around me and saw that I was in a small hut home with an old tv, table, bed, and a tiny kitchen. It was dark outside and I could make out snowfall. I then noticed as well that I was naked under these blankets. I saw my uniform neatly folded over to the side and decided to get up and check where I was. Before I could, the door opened and I immediately laid back and pretended to stay asleep. My eyelids were cracked enough to make out a woman. She walked in covered in snowflakes and closed the door behind her. She was wearing long sweats, boots, and a heavy coat. She went to the little kitchen as she removed her coat. She looked to be in her 30's, black hair, pale, fair skin, and from under the coat I could tell she was thin but large busted.

Her back was towards me, so I got up quietly without making a sound and came up behind her. My right hand went to cover her mouth and held her waist close to mine with my other arm. I whispered into her ear as I rapidly held her tightly, "Who are you and what did you do to me?"

I held her by her collar bone now so that she could respond. She was gasping out but couldn't make out words. "No por favor, no..." she began. I knew she was speaking Spanish and then noticed a handgun on the table. I sat her down firmly on a chair, quickly grabbed the gun and cocked it. Her eyes got big and she began to wail. "Senior, por favor no!" she whimpered.

"Con quien esta?" (Who are you with?) I asked her.

In Spanish she explained to me that her family has been terrorized by the mafia for a couple of years now and that she was living here alone to avoid being involved. She had removed a bullet from my shoulder after dragging me away from the river and into her house.

I unloaded the gun, while apologizing. "Perdoneme seniora".

The adrenaline hit me hard too, and I went back to the little bed I had. Aside from the rush of interrogation and self-protection, I had developed an erection from having pressed onto her waist earlier. For an older woman, she had a very nice bottom. I looked back at her as I laid back and she was breathing calmly again and going into a relaxed mood. I was observing her and noticed her blouse had two small wet spots across her breasts. My erection didn't seem to fade and instead drained more of my blood. I knocked out once again.

I woke up to her sitting next to where I laid. Her hair was down and for the first time since being hostile to her, I noticed she was quite beautiful. She looked down at me with caring eyes and a gentle smile. "Buenos dias senior. Tiene hambre?" (Good morning sir, are you hungry?) she murmured. I nodded and smiled a little. The pain in my arm was still harsh so I couldn't be all that delighted.

"No tengo mucho aqui. Me acavo de comer la fruta que me quedaba. Quisiera leche?" (I don't have much here, in fact I just ate the last of my fruit, but would you like some milk?)

Milk? I didn't hear or see any cows around. Aside from the snowstorm that began to fall, would she happen to go out and risk getting me fresh milk? I was starving though so I had to agree anyway. I nodded my head to her after thinking about this.

She smiled and helped me sit up slightly but then she proceeded to lay me back down...on top of her lap. My mind was traveling places and then I remembered the last image I saw before my fatigue knocked me out, the wet spots. She began to unbutton her blouse and I could already see beautiful cleavage. Her breasts were remarkably perfect looking even in the large mommy-looking bra that they were in. A black bra with what looked like a DD cup. I had never been breastfed before, not even by my own mother, and aside from that it had been a long time since my last physical contact with a woman so I was extremely excited aside from my intense hunger and thirst.

She unsnapped her bra from behind after sliding off her blouse. She proceeded to lower her right strap and cup from her breast, still covering the other. A large pale breasts capped with a large brown areola and large nipple came into view. She gathered my head close to her and immediately, as if acting out of hunger, I opened my mouth and engulfed most of her areola into my mouth. I began to suck gently at first and she held my head closer and firmer.

At this point I was hungry as fuck so I began to increase my sucking force. I wanted her milk like any baby would. I wanted the taste of Argentina. Her other hand slipped beneath the breast I suckled on and formed a wide v with her fingers, partially to keep her boob flesh from suffocating me, and also to squeeze and pump her breast. I then began to taste small jolts of deliciousness. It was heaven, it was life. It was small at first but as I sucked stronger and swallowed, I received more and more and more. After 2 minutes I was now welcoming in gushes of her milk. Sucking and swallowing, sucking and swallowing. It tasted like cow's milk that never goes bad, like it was added more sweetness and heck I guess I could even taste love in it. I couldn't get enough. I continued sucking as I looked up at her and saw her head cocked back and her face in ecstasy. She was instinctively rocking me in her arms as I ate her sweet nectar. I decided to get confident and slid my hand beneath the other cup, stroking the left breast's nipple and holding it in my palm, squeezing lightly. She smiled in her state of ecstasy and let her whole bra fall off.

It had been about 10 minutes and her milk on her right side was thickening and reducing in quantity. I let it go with a small pop, and repositioned myself for the left tit. I grabbed it like a hamburger and began to nurse again. My hunger was beginning to fade a little and I knew that I'd be full once I'd finish this breast. She was also excited about my aggression on her breasts as I hungrily ate, and her eyes shifted to my waist, her hand now running across it and then groping my cock. My mind went places it had never been. I was going to feast on this woman's breasts for at least a few days, and there was no one else for at least 10 miles. I figured...why not?

I slowly let go of her breast and then turned over and sent my weight over her, knocking her back from her sitting position, and began to pull her sweats off. She seemed like she didn't want me to but I knew that her sex wanted me as much as I wanted her. We were both now naked together and I wasted no time.

I pulled her waist close to mine and entered her. Her pussy was tight and super wet from the suckling. Her face expressed intense pleasure as she moaned. I grabbed her by the waist and began pumping in and out of her. I thrusted hard and fast, enjoying every second as her body engulfed me. Her body was welcoming me and I was delivering. I caught her left breast into my mouth again and nursed as I fucked her. She moaned with every thrust I gave her and I knew that she was close after 15 minutes of going at it. I was getting close too and so I gave it my all and pounded it. Her moans began to grown into wails and shouts of pleasure as I approached my climax. Her pussy tightened hard as she imploded, and my orgasm came in hard too, nearly knocking me out. I laid on top of her as we rested, and caught our breath. I knew my load was heavy and inside her. I turned my head back to her breasts and nursed some more before I pulled out and laid next to her.

Later...

I had been trying to test out my connectivity in the area, but the snow was killing my talker's signal. I couldn't find any way to contact my men. I went back inside where she, Lupe, was waiting for me. She was wearing a loose tank top and was reading a book. I decided to crash with her for the food and the sex, at least until I could get back to camp. She smiled and opened up her arms signaling me over. I hugged her and picked her up. I kissed her and she kissed me back. I put her back down as she was still busy reading. Without her looking, I pulled out my cock and then stood next to her face. She noticed and gave me a naughty smile as she turned to engulf it. She was working it with her mouth. She was giving me all she had. I thrusted lightly, enjoying fucking her face and at last. I shot it down her throat...

The night was cold and we were both close. She gets up and puts flame to a candle. This startles me up and she lays back next to me with her gown open. She offers a nipple to my lips, and in my half-asleep faze, I imagine it's around 300 and she's probably full of milk. I take it in and begin to suck. I get instantly rewarded with warm delicious milk as she holds me close and coos me. I nurse for about 10 minutes before she replaces her breast with the other. My midnight snack is marvelous and I fall right back asleep.

With Lupe, I don't think I'd want to leave Argentina.

GusBus77
GusBus77
296 Followers