Sole Pee Games

Story Info
He learns ways to enjoy new thrills.
1.4k words
4.05
54.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

I think that my first exposure to the joy of peeing on myself had to be when I was just a little kid and during the summer at camp, I had to pee badly while swimming. I couldn't hold it and was embarrassed to get out of the lake in case I had an accident so just let the pressure go and felt the warmth of the pee fill my bathing suit and then flow down my leg. It was a wonderful feeling! It was one that I did my best to repeat many times that summer.

Now in my fifties, I have once again found the excitement of warm piss running down my body. Although none of my wives would ever consider water sports, I knew I had to find a way to perform for myself. At first, I tried lying in the tub and pulling my legs over my head and peeing into my mouth; however, my flexibility isn't what it used to be – how I wish I had tried this in my more limber youth! I could never manage to lift my legs high enough; the tub was hard on my back and when I did almost lift high enough, my urethra seems to block off so only a dribble appeared. Another solution had to be found.

Next I tried drinking several litres of cold water until my bladder was straining and I was bloated. The urge and need to urinate was overwhelming but I held on for as long as I could. Finally, at the end of my endurance, I took a large jug and holding my cock over the wide mouth, released a jet of bright yellow piss that seemed to go on forever. I filled the two-quart jug about ¾'s full!

Having looked at my piss as I urinated over the years, I knew that if I went when the urge first hit, the colour was a pale yellow. However, if I held it for any length of time, it became darker in hue. I wasn't sure of the cause but should do some research sometime.

Meanwhile, back to my jug of piss; climbing naked into the tub, I lay down and proceeded to pour the still warm liquid slowly over my entire body; I started at my cock – now hard with anticipation – and then up over my stomach and chest until I reached the moment of decision. Without stopping to think about it, I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and poured the remaining pee all over my face and largely into my mouth. I swallowed several mouthfuls, gagging a bit since there was so much, but found the taste not all that unpleasant.

This was the start of my pee games. I would even occasionally take a plastic glass with me into the men's' room at work, sit in a stall and as I peed, I filled the glass and drank most of it down. Of course, this left a bit of an after taste in my mouth so I always kept a small bottle of mouthwash in my desk so no one would smell something strange on my breath.

I still wanted more and since I had no willing partners (oh, I had tried to find someone local on the Internet but the only respondents were far away. We did have many chats online and even masturbated together. Well, I did; I truly can't speak for the men – and one woman – on the other end). So I had a thought; for many years, I had taken to giving myself enemas when I became constipated and still had the old enema bag and kit in a dresser drawer.

I pulled it out and checked for any leaks – it was fine. Once again, I drank over the course of an hour or so three litres of icy cold water until my bladder felt ready to explode. I then made myself two large cups of hot tea and drank them quickly to top off the bloating of my stomach.

Standing beside the bath tub and holding my cock inside the opening of the bag – it was so snug it almost felt like my cock would get stuck if I got a hard on – and pressing on my bloated belly, let loose a hard stream of pee that quickly filled the bag until it was stretched to overflowing. I had to reach over and finish my hot stream of piss in the toilet next to the tub, there was so much!

I hung the bag from the shower rod after first clamping off the hose. I crawled into the tub and taking a firm grip on the end of the long hose, I reached up to release the clamp. The forceful flow that streamed from the thin nozzle I had fitted to the hose was almost painful as it struck my cock and balls – my cock was quickly growing hard as the piss rained down on it – and I directed the rest of the full bag over my body and face until I was lying in a pool of warm piss.

All the time, I had been thinking of a man standing over me and directing his semi hard cock as he sprayed his body heated piss all over me; just the thought made me cum until my body was covered with a mixture of piss and cum. Although it may seem dirty, I didn't feel that way but had to shower and wash out the tub in any case before going to bed.

My last fantasy involved being fucked by a man without a condom (I knew in today's world this would never happen) and then he released a stream of hot piss deep inside my ass to mix with his cum. Since I couldn't play out the first part of the fantasy – although it remains a dream of mine to this day to be fucked by a man even with a condom – I could at least try the second part.

I repeated the process of filling the enema bag to the brim with piss but also arranged two jugs of warm water (the first with antibiotic soap mixed in and the second clear) in order to rinse out my rectum after my piss enema. I didn't want to risk infection.

I crawled into the tub and got down on all fours – actually with my head on my crossed arms and my ass in the air – and reaching back between my legs, grabbed the nozzle (with a wider opening this time) and slid it all the way into my ass. I was so excited I didn't even need lube for it to slip in easily. I then continued pushing it deeper until several inches of hose also disappeared inside me and I could just feel the long plastic tube touching my prostate. I then reached up and released the hose clamp.

Oh my god! The rush of body temperature piss rushing into my bowels and washing over my prostate gave me an instant erection and precum was streaming out into the tub between my legs like crazy! I continued to get fuller and fuller with the heat of the pee until I heard the tell-tale hiss indicating the bag was empty; it was just as well since I could feel drops starting to leak out around the embedded hose. I reached back and eased the hose and nozzle almost all the way out and then pumped my asshole a few times with the nozzle as if I were being fucked. I came over and over again without even touching my cock as I fucked my ass; it was amazing!

I finally let the nozzle spring loose and remained in my position for at least ten minutes as I clenched my sphincter tightly to hold in the pressure. When I could stand the pressure no longer, I carefully got up (on slightly wobbly legs), climbed out of the tub and sat on the toilet. I continued to hold for another five minutes, rubbing my bloated tummy for relief.

I let loose the contents of my full bowels until I was finally empty. Immediately, I rinsed out the bag several times, filled it with the soapy water and repeated the process and then again with the clear water. On this final run, the expulsion was clear water only so I was certain that I had thoroughly flushed out my system.

I have never re-visited this exercise again; the fear of infection is too great. I was lucky the first time but no sense in pushing my luck.

However, if I ever meet a willing male partner who is also into water sports (as well as all other man to man sex), I think I might be prepared to experiment some more!

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers